Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend (17061 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by otosa(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
My lovely kind friend was assaulted my her silly boyfriend. Can you imagine? The other day it was with belt today was with wire she is so sore and can't talk properly. Please, I need advice on what to do because I suggested calling police because I don't live in Nigeria and she said no we should not call police is there anything I can do?

Are u there one tell us the truth.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Cuteobi(f): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
bennyraz: Some ladies like beaten sha! But, op, are dey married?

Even if they are married,is that enuf reason
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Oluesther(f): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
JallowBah: For most women in an abusive relationship, they do believe, sincerly, they are to blame themself.
And they are not.

You should get someone to beat his little a-s-s up, and get her out of that house.

If a woman cheat? Beat her. Other than that? Be a damn man, dont use your hands on a woman. Pfft. That is NOT a real, good man. Thats TRASH.

Why should you beat up a woman just because she cheated on you? Don't men cheat? Will you also appreciate it if you were beaten because you cheated?

Under no condition should a man beat up a woman. It is morally wrong.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by inice(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
In the other days thread them say "I prefer tall handsome cute neat bag-of-money guy. Now this say "pls don't call the police" so even in pains, u still de admire. Commit ur ways to GOD and he will give u the best. We suffer in pains because we leave GOD by the corner. In a worldly relationship that is what u get. Even when they are not married, behaving lyk one. And even for the married, it is a sin b4 GOD to beat ur wife.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mallorca(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ishilove: The man should have used plank and hammer on her.

Rubbish.

But wait op, does the bf have some sort of hold on her? The day a man raises his hands on me is the day i walk out
u neva jam
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2012
Cuteobi:

Even if they are married,is that enuf reason
no it isn't! A woman must understand her man very well in order to avoid ''beating''. I tell u i can only and i will only beat a woman/my wife to be if she 'nags'.. I can put up with anything else to some extent so far it doesn't involved ''nagging''. Who knows what happend D story 2 me is one-sided.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Oluesther(f): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2012
Siga: ....ahh... grin ...did ur friend stayed this long cos he is illiterate or rich...which one? wink

Because he's rich. Eh no! Because he's illiterate.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by floflo12: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
na wa o,well theres nothing to say other than,we re just hearing ur own side of the story,if anybody should question the guy,his going to have something to say too.@bennyraz u re on point,some girls can be annoying...
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ishilove: The man should have used plank and hammer on her.

Rubbish.

But wait op, does the bf have some sort of hold on her? The day a man raises his hands on me is the day i walk out
Sister in da Lord! U turn d oda cheek and take d slap joor! I dey craze? God helps dose who help demselves na!

Poster, d very day he massaged ur face without provocation shud b d day u roll his penissss up his anuz. Rubbishhh!!!!
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2012
floflo12: na wa o,well theres nothing to say other than,we re just hearing ur own side of the story,if anybody should question the guy,his going to have something to say too.

he has nothing to say he wants total control over her he want her to be submissive
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by floflo12: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
@mimi321 maybe your friend should try and understand what her man wants in the relationship or betterstill if shes not happy with the guy,she should just quit the relationship.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
bennyraz: no it isn't! A woman must understand her man very well in order to avoid ''beating''. I tell u i can only and i will only beat a woman/my wife to be if she 'nags'.. I can put up with anything else to some extent so far it doesn't involved ''nagging''. Who knows what happend D story 2 me is one-sided.
Bennny otin fa gbo! Stop it!

U will beat a woman for naggin? U af fori gba gate tru tru!
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by cama: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
tell her i said she d mad for still Staying wit him
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
floflo12: @mimi321 maybe your friend should try and understand what her man wants in the relationship or betterstill if shes not happy with the guy,she should just quit the relationship.
Hen! U say wetin? Understand gini? Na boyfriend not husband o! She b dog? Wire and belt on skin? Na military treatments na! Plss stop I dey vex. angry
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hen! U say wetin? Understand gini? Na boyfriend not husband o! She b dog? Wire and belt on skin? Na military treatments na! Plss stop I dey vex. angry

thanks so much ah ah i dont know watz wrong with these guys he beat her for a stupid reason
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by sleekch1c(f): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2012
angry tongue
ifihearam:

Moderator see me see wahala oo
I am tryin to be myself oo
But this fool is trying to drag me out. Take note
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by MsAfroZest(f): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2012
Is it by force to be in a relationship angry . There is no sane reason for a man to beat a woman, there is also no sane reason for a lady to tolerate any man that beats her. @OP your friend is obviously enjoying the beating. Like someone stated above, maybe its a turn on for her.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by sleekch1c(f): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
ifihearam: Some guys here dey surprise me oooo
No one of u had the decency to ask the poster what her friend if not her did to warrant her beating with a belt or wirewhat if the babe slapped his mom or slapped him first??

Most guys here are just hypocrites,u don't practice what you truly preach.
take time to read what you just wrote.if it actually makes sense to you then you need a lobotomy.what could a girl do to deserve being beaten with a wire? So its ok too for a woman to scald her boyfriend's privates just because he cheated?pls stop posting because the more u post,the more u make urself out as a bumbling ediot.just saying.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by 234GT(m): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
Mimi321. You are the person in question here. Stop cooking any friend stuff for us here.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
234GT: Mimi321. You are the person in question here. Stop cooking any friend stuff for us here.

lemme tell u i would never let any monkey touch me dat day or else his balls will become egusi soup for me
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321:

lemme tell u i would never let any monkey touch me dat day or else his balls will become egusi soup for me
Hahaha! U dey slack o! Advice ur friend na!
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by druid06(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
You can't stop a guy from being abusive, only him can channel his anger into something else or control it. Most guys who are abusive are from abusive home where the father beats the hell out of the mother to correct her. It's a shame to know these are the kind of guys African women fall head over heels in love with. Most women fall in love with these cool bad guys thinking they can change them but here's the truth to the story. You can never change an abusive guy. If you're tired of the beatings and can't take it anymore, simply end the relationship and find a nice guy. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by owelle22(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2012
Why did she leave the door open while the ac is on? Anyways I have †̥ hear from the guy in ?? Before I can pass my judgement because what Ɣ☺ΰ post here might not be the only reason why the guy used wire on her. She might be one of those girls that push we guyz with their mouth......
Talk active
@post please invite the both parties to this honourable court. So we hear from both of them before judgement.
I rest my case.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by JallowBah(f): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2012
Oluesther:

Why should you beat up a woman just because she cheated on you? Don't men cheat? Will you also appreciate it if you were beaten because you cheated?

Under no condition should a man beat up a woman. It is morally wrong.

I already answer the same question.

Yes, I would beat up my husband if he cheated. And yes, he is welcome to do the same to me.
Other than that?No.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hahaha! U dey slack o! Advice ur friend na!

lol i have she is ok now but problem be say the monkey de beg her
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
owelle22: Why did she leave the door open while the ac is on? Anyways I have †̥ hear from the guy in ?? Before I can pass my judgement because what Ɣ☺ΰ post here might not be the only reason why the guy used wire on her. She might be one of those girls that push we guyz with their mouth......
Talk active
@post please invite the both parties to this honourable court. So we hear from both of them before judgement.
I rest my case.
So bin talkative warrants wire treatments abi? U need to b flogged repeatedly wiv barb wire for dat dumb statement. angry

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
abi oo guys see he wants her to be submissive look she did not close the door when ac was on and he shouted at her and my friend refused to be shouted at then they start fighting next thing u hear is gbosa mtcheww my poor friend
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321: abi oo guys see he wants her to be submissive look she did not close the door when ac was on and he shouted at her and my friend refused to be shouted at then they start fighting next thing u hear is gbosa mtcheww my poor friend
Gbosa? Dat na blow o! Lmfaoooooooooooo!!!!!!
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by seedord247(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321: abi oo guys see he wants her to be submissive look she did not close the door when ac was on and he shouted at her and my friend refused to be shouted at then they start fighting next thing u hear is gbosa mtcheww my poor friend

They started fighting!!!. . . but u said the guy beat her. . . Stop complicating yourself woman!
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by owelle22(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
So bin talkative warrants wire treatments abi? U need to b flogged repeatedly wiv barb wire for dat dumb statement. angry

Copy me well.......talk active I used here is just an instance.
Oº°˚˚°ºK why did she refused †̥ close the door she left opened when asked †̥ do so ?
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Emilord(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
Gurl friend sorry,but dat ya friend needs some sort of deliverance 4 her to read d hand writing on d wall...she beta quits or else,u will be coming here wit anoda post of probably"MY GURL FRIEND IN COMA,BEATS BY BOYFRIEND"....quit!!!
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Gbosa? Dat na blow o! Lmfaoooooooooooo!!!!!!

hahaha lol serious blow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Getting Married In 2 Months - Why Does He Distrust Me So Much? / Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. / Obsessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.