Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

9tailskid's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9tailskid's Profile / 9tailskid's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Phones / Re: Tecno Phantom X2 Review. Better Than S22 Ultra? by 9tailskid: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2023
See Marketers praising a crappy phone.
Celebrities / Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by 9tailskid: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Exactly!

Not all these broke men looking for love when their account balance is reading minus! minus! minus!

Shior!

And if you're a broke woman with zero naira to your name whose existence may depend on "urgent 2k" stay the fvck away from a relationship and someone's son..
Food / Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by 9tailskid: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

"Lady's meal" and we should bow to her for sharing nonesense here.
Who said I must share everything and anything I do with people here. I understand what a forum means, I won't go about posting what will never impact on the lives of people on the internet.
If we don't criticize people who post this type of nonsense, one day we may end up seeing someone posting his/her bedroom acts here.

I owe no one any apology as long as this post is still up on this forum.
You can as well apologize to her since you want to be seen as a saint

you really put the stupid in stupidity and the idiot in idiotic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by 9tailskid: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
My Symbian Nokia 5800 XpressMusic right after i left sec school was my best symbian experience...The Nokia E5 i used later was a close rival but the XM edges it out.

Samsung S4 - rooted the hell out of it and kept switching custom ROMS as i pleased...(CYANOGEN anybody!)

Tecno Y2 - rooted this too mainly just so i could delete bloatware and run apps without lag)
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 9tailskid: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2022
B957RZQSCWZZWC-10590958

Same story again.. Cut one, cut one.
Omorr...
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 9tailskid: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Vecto:
I will be creating a WhatsApp group strictly for sharing betting codes. I'm tired of losing and if there's anyway to recover all these money we've lost to these bastard bookies, it's that we need to step up our games and center on BIG ODDS. I don't care whether if it's basketball or tennis or football so long it's million codes I'll play. If you are interested, kindly drop your WhatsApp digit to be added

08064527445.. Add me up

Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 9tailskid: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
leody:

Bro how far abeg you fit run me sub I wan cook gm but sub no dey. Nd d bolded bro abeg try tell dat ur bro to dey do cut nd add money me self don see some option for msport I promise u we go boom before December inshalallah ..

Omo... My guy, I no dey on funds now cos I dey find money to use go back school but If e soft i go run you the sub.

I believe say we go boom before December my g.
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 9tailskid: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
kenearth50:

See odds shocked shocked

Maybe it's high time I start booking Million tickets.

Lol... Million ticket wey my bro play e enter 24 million.
Na just one cut am..
But soon Alabi shall pay us... Very soon.

1 Like

Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 9tailskid: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Disembark:

B913RZTESEZZSR-10146170
Just 20 games

Nothing for make me bet this kind game above 2h

Even 200 sef na major boom. Omorrr
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 9tailskid: 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Money for school is important... Hopefully things get better, also are you schooling around the south? transportation is expensive due to flood... omoh I weak.

Yeah... My school is in the South and I have no idea the current cost of transportation and I don't even want to find out.

I hope they get better also...I earnestly hope so cos money for school is very important.. Very

Are you in Uni also?
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 9tailskid: 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
B9S1521438677JF-3244956

I wanted to play X or bts on that Lazio match but went for straight bts.

E pain me o.... Make person wish me /pray for me/anything at all cos I need am.
Cut one dun too much lately and my needs dey face me. cry.

Going back to school and the thought of it makes me so sad.. Omorr

1 Like

Sports / Re: Karim Benzema Wins The 2022 Ballon D'or Award by 9tailskid: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2022
Gbajure:

Don't u know he is a black himself? From Algeria

He's an African by descent/ancestry.. He's not black.
African and Black are not the same even though they're interchangeable
Politics / Re: The Moment Tinubu Admired PDP Logo On Atiku's Cloth by 9tailskid: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2022
MissLeslie:
U guy fail to understand what he means by touching the Green, that is the color that bond us together.

Bond ke?
How is that color the bonding factor between us as a nation?
undecided
Education / Re: University Of Ibadan Lecturer Calls Security On A Student For Using A Skateboard by 9tailskid: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2022
RepoMan007:
Please take her matric. number and discipline her the Nigerian way.
One a second thought, may be she was reckless in her skating.

I hope you're not serious with this...if you are you're as daft as they make em.
Sorry but yeah

1 Like

Sports / Re: What Is Your Most Preferred Football Formation? by 9tailskid: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
leody:

4DA9AB1
edit your taste ,good luck.

Alright!! Thanks man.
Hopefully it booms...
Sports / Re: What Is Your Most Preferred Football Formation? by 9tailskid: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
leody:

I no dey give people games again bro check read through one of my threads you'll know why .

Lol... I read the thread and I know why.
Drop game bro... If e boom I go show you love no cap.

Same thing wey you dey vex for dem dun do me so I kinda know how it feels.
I've been on NL long enough so e no get the kind of behavior wey I never see.
Sports / Re: What Is Your Most Preferred Football Formation? by 9tailskid: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
leody:

No fur we go hard on Saturday again I have another game 5k odds just look out for that option I picked and select another game . I for post the game here but people dey very weird gan .

No p bro. How I go take see the code when you post am?
I dun sha follow you here
Religion / Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by 9tailskid: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Genesis 1:2
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness covered the surface of the WATERY depths, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the WATERS.

I'm tempted to say that you can't separate God from water and vice versa but there's a lot more to it than meets the eye.
Sports / Re: What Is Your Most Preferred Football Formation? by 9tailskid: 6:42am On Oct 06, 2022
leody:

Hope u edit the game ? Na 4 cuts dey there ..

Yeah, I did. I edit am add some more games.
E come be cut one cry Madrid did me dirty sha
Gaming / Re: Sold by 9tailskid: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2022
Angel55555:

The discs belongs to you bro, we all know that and you've the right to name whatever price you want but be realistic.
The latest XB1 games are not as expensive as yours. No offence meant, peace always.

Yo! Bro are these physical copies of Xbox One games?
I'm really interested if so
Sports / Re: What Is Your Most Preferred Football Formation? by 9tailskid: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
leody:

Sporty bet

Okay.... I'll give it a go

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: What Is Your Most Preferred Football Formation? by 9tailskid: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
leody:
Anywhere belle face na front
if you sabi edit GM play this game --> 84789754 if you no chop make I bend. Try your luck na tommorow game . stake responsibly 18+

Which bookie be this?

1 Like 1 Share

Career / Re: Win $5,000 At The Techpoint Africa Fintech Summit Hackathon by 9tailskid: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
There was Enugu Tech Summit yesterday with 200 participants getting brand new laptos, and some others 2 million naira grant. Now, there's another tech summit with $5,000 grant. Time to get to know the sponsors of these summits, make me sef cash out too. Mine will be UK Tech Summit cheesy

200 participants got which laptops?
Oga oo... It was just 10 laptops that were given to participants and the first 2 winners na ojoro sef dem use collect am.

Event that was like Shiloh in terms of attendance... Too many people
Romance / Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by 9tailskid: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2022
Why post it online?

I'll never understand why people bring things like this to public spaces.
Literature / Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by 9tailskid: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is beautifully written.
I eagerly await the next entries
Investment / Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by 9tailskid: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Please how do i verify my phone number on Pi?
I've tried without any luck.... please help
Sports / Re: Manchester United Appoints Benni Mccarthy As First-team Striker Coach by 9tailskid: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Okobola146:
Nice one! Mr Abeni was a very good striker during his time at shooting stars

Lol..dem tell you say na Yoruba man?
Benni no be Abeni oga...
T for thanks
Romance / Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by 9tailskid: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=SugarPapi post=110662107]

Why do i feel your wife knows about this?
I might be wrong but it’s wrong what you’re doing.

Why I said his wife knows is that she might be getting serviced over there in Ireland and sets up her husband so she doesn’t feel too guilty about it.

It’s just a theory
Career / Help. I Need Guidance On Amazon Publishing by 9tailskid: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hello everyone... i hope we’re all in doing fine.
I’ve been reading a lot about things that I could do to get financially stable and Amazon Publishing is one area that I feel I’ll be able to make the most of my talent and ability.

I’m therefore asking for anyone that knows better about it to please put me through, most preferably someone who is already involved in it.
I don’t want to waste my time and ability this year and I’m all for making the most of any opportunity.

I’m sorry if this Is the wrong thread to post this.

Mods if this can get visibility I’ll very much appreciate it.
Thank you
Phones / Re: Please Is Iphoneplug.ng On Instagram Legit? by 9tailskid: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Idk about them but if you're on Facebook, search out this name "Bornagain Evang Narcissus" he's a legitimate Apple gadgets and accessories dealer.

Note, i'm not a friend of his, neither do i own an iPhone.. i just follow him on FB..

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by 9tailskid: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
macrodata:
I didn't know that.
Started by Trump but Biden came and made a TOTAL hash of the whole thing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by 9tailskid: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jesuschristus:
US dropped more than 30,000 bombs on Afghanistan including the mother of all bombs and still lost,the fact someone said smth abt women doesn't make it the official opinion of Taliban.Taliban won bcs Afghans want them.

So, those running for their lives also want the Taliban?

Anyway, the Taliban Government should invite Oritsefemi for their inauguration... Shey him be "musical Taliban"...?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.