Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

01mcfadden's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01mcfadden's Profile / 01mcfadden's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 48 pages)

Politics / Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by 01mcfadden(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2019
The president we never had.
Obasanjo rode on his ill luck to rule this country.
The Northern cabals wouldn't have allowed that but they needed to pacify the South Westerners cos it was obvious MKO was robbed.

9 Likes

Crime / Re: Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun by 01mcfadden(m): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2019
Haaa
Politics / Re: 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal by 01mcfadden(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lol
The length these politicians go to get witnesses is unimaginable.
After the last gubernatorial in Ekiti, many Corps members that participated in the election were summoned albeit willingly to the Governor's office to come and give account of what happened at the polling units where they officiated.

Many people came from different local governments, I went too and when it was my turn to be interviewed, I told the barristers quizzing us that there was vote buying by apc and pdp at my polling unit.
The barristers said that was a common knowledge.
Me that I didn't wanr anything that'd later be some said someone said.
Lol

I just collected my transport fare and compensation fare and vamoozed. We rehearsed our lines well before leaving for the office.
Come see obvious lies from corps members. I just dey laugh with style.

They can assemble 200 people just to get something to nail the opposition.
Politicians can waste money ehn.

Eleka was there, I just dey pity the man. He appeared uninterested in the case. My mind told me it was Fayose that was spurring him on.

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by 01mcfadden(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Spanishmilf:
are you Happy typing thrash
If you're pained, then slap me and see me build a fortune from the slap.
Just swerve already.
Politics / Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by 01mcfadden(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
I'm with you

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by 01mcfadden(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Officialgarri:
I'm waiting for Pamilerin to debunk this news. It's only bank alert that is holding him
Everything is not about the raba

11 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by 01mcfadden(m): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Cool
Good to know you cannot eat your cake and have it.

Tomorrow, I can decide to slap Pamilerin again and later apologise to him and also beg Wizkid to help me apologize and he gets over it.
Then the trend continues.
Sue his as$

We should be mindful of everything we do. Nobody has the monopoly of violence.

142 Likes 10 Shares

Science/Technology / Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by 01mcfadden(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Cool
NYSC / Re: NYSC Announces 2019 Batch B Stream Two Registration Date by 01mcfadden(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
We keep dishing out graduates in chunks but then, we are still here.
My country!

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Inauguration: Okorocha Arrives NASS, Denies Accreditation by 01mcfadden(m): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2019
Iberiberism

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yahaya Bello Is An Unfortunate Governor, We Want Direct Primaries - Kogi APC by 01mcfadden(m): 9:08am On Jun 11, 2019
Exact thing that happened in Zamfara and Rivers might repeat itself again.
Watch out!

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Dbanj’s Missing Gold Chain Found by 01mcfadden(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
And this is a news?
Celebrities / Re: Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound by 01mcfadden(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Damn.
I'm not proving holier than thou but I now detest typing in abbreviations like mad.

Back to the topic, Perruzi behaved like a tout and I'd support the influencer to sue him as this will serve as a deterrent to other celebrities so they'd know they're not above the law and after all, just human beings too.

I'd have supported settling out of the camera but don't be deceived, it's the case of those who tell you "no offense intended" before saying their minds and will still go ahead to insult you.
Others will do crazy stuffs with the aim that it'd be settled out of the camera and out of court too.

Have you ever had a conversation with someone and days after, your mind just crossed the conversation and you realized you were being insulted back then?

7 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Peruzzi Apologies For Slapping Pamilerin On Cool FM Lagos by 01mcfadden(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is not an apology

16 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: No Country Can Survive With Republic Of Benin As Neighbour – Dangote by 01mcfadden(m): 9:44am On Jun 09, 2019
olayiwola4u:

Our govt is our problem
Let them keep running away from the realities.
How can goods smuggled into the country be cheaper than the ones we produce?
Something is wrong somewhere and they're not doing too well to Adress it

1 Like

Business / Re: No Country Can Survive With Republic Of Benin As Neighbour – Dangote by 01mcfadden(m): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2019
olayiwola4u:
Dangote is right...using smuggled goods has multiple ill effects to the economy of a country. Few that I can think of are: Adverse effect on local market- the economic transaction of local markets will decline as more people would prefer smuggled goods as they are cheaper. Thus destroying competition and growth in economy.
Why then are smuggled goods cheaper?
The government should review its policies too.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Second Fastest African, Sets New Nigerian Record by 01mcfadden(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2019
Franksure11:
See below
Chai.
This one na robot o

4 Likes

Sports / Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Second Fastest African, Sets New Nigerian Record by 01mcfadden(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2019
Thanks, lad
Politics / Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by 01mcfadden(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
fsvbgbfv:
235 NASTY WOMEN YOU MUST AVOID WITH BADDEST POSITION

BELOW

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEOS:https://thaytallkihh..com/2019/06/in-her-face.html
You'd never disappoint
Celebrities / Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
deebrain:
Is it just me but she does not look fine like before.

Congratulations though. Cute ride.
It's you
Politics / Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
Atiati09:
See below
Your persistence is second to none.
You no dey tire?
Politics / Re: Governor Ganduje Queries Emir Sanusi Over Alleged N3.4bn Fraud by 01mcfadden(m): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
Atiati09:
See below
Konko bilo
Politics / Re: 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye by 01mcfadden(m): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Atiati09:
See below
They don dey come, one by one
Sports / Re: Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter by 01mcfadden(m): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2019
Marvelousbet1:
See below
Instead of "see below", try using Konko below and see maybe people will start taking you serious.
Lowlife

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Performs In Lloyd Park, South London (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Cafclfinal: Wydad Casablanca Abandons Game After VAR Controversy (Video) by 01mcfadden(m): 6:16am On Jun 01, 2019
Wrong
Two wrongs cannotmake a right.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by 01mcfadden(m): 8:48am On May 30, 2019
Mad man
Politics / Re: Rise To Power: The Unusual Stories Of New Governors by 01mcfadden(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2019
But then, after 4 years, we would still throw them sticks and swear words.
Seems being in power comes with a curse in Nigeria, they'd definitely bring out the demon in them.

2 Likes

Education / Re: Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured by 01mcfadden(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2019
Baloguns859:
*JAMB UPGRADING JAMB UPGRADE***
UPGRADE BEFORE PAYMENT 100% ASSURANCE
This is to notify all Jambites/Candidates that wrote the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they can now access their results online.
Also NOTE If you are not happy with your JAMB Result Score and you which to Upgrade Your 2019 JAMB UTME Score from 250 and above Kindly Contact the Director in-charge of Operation and Data Control, on +2349033592789
UPGRADING BEFORE PAYMENT
Scratch Card (50Marks) = N 5,000
Contact the Director in-charge of Operation and Data Control CBT score before the portal is closed.
KINDLY JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP FOR MORE ENLIGHTMENT
https:///BdcAl93lWJk4hGF5eXUuGr

Scam alert
Celebrities / Re: Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up by 01mcfadden(m): 8:33am On May 24, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.