Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

01mcfadden's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01mcfadden's Profile / 01mcfadden's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 48 pages)

Politics / Re: Difference Between Atiku And Buhari By FFK by 01mcfadden(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Truth
Foreign Affairs / Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by 01mcfadden(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
They will protest in Nigeria

21 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by 01mcfadden(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You dumb bleeps keep talking about Gandujes bribery, do you know the governor has immunity from investigation and persecution?
What about protesting that he resigns?
H Y P for HYPOCRITE!
Politics / Re: Alleged Fraud: PDP Seeks Prosecution Of Lai Mohammed, Usman Yusuf by 01mcfadden(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2019
GoldChest:

For the first time you will agree with me that Jagaban of looters , Tinubu, is a thief.
He/She withdrew his/her statement sharply.
Sports / Re: Brazil Defeat Messi, Argentina 2-0 To Reach Copa America Final (video) by 01mcfadden(m): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2019
TheBoy1740:
1minute of silence for Messi....
He's just so unlucky with his national team.
Argentina is unlucky with him. He's always stealing the headline

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging by 01mcfadden(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2019
henrydadon:
You can't tell me this guy got into the house without connection
I can tell you that?
He might be rich and still qualified.
Not a crime to be rich.

Don't be deceived, this is coming from me that can't even boast of #20,000 in my account.
But then, we keep hustling.

1 Like

Religion / Re: I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence by 01mcfadden(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Reasonable

1 Like

Religion / Re: Most Commentators On The Busola/biodun Rape Saga Are Missing The Point. by 01mcfadden(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2019
How will she be able to prove such?
Religion / Re: T.B. Joshua’s Isreal Visit Described As Huge Success by 01mcfadden(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2019
Foolishmasses:
Nigeria Social Media League ( NSML) as it stand on Sunday 30th June 2019.

Teams. Pts
1. Fatoyinbo United. 66
2. COZA City FC. 65
3. Busola FC. 60
4. Pastors FC. 59
5. Reactors United. 58
6. Suicide United . 55
7. Sniper City FC. 54
8. Naira Marley Wanderers. 50
9. Soapy Athlectic FC. 49
10. EFCC United. 48
11. Yahoo Convicts FC. 47
12. Regina Ned United. 40
13. FC Ned Nwoko. 39
14. Tonto & Destroyers United. 35
15. Ihedioha Villa FC. 34
16. Okorocha City FC. 33
17. No Ministers United. 20
18. Kidnappers United. 18
19. Herdermen Palace FC. 16
20. RUGA United. 15

Meanwhile, the managers of 12th and 13th placed team are under immense pressure to get back to the top of the table where they exchange 1st and 2nd spot respectively before Fatoyinbo United who were languishing on the bottom of the table before signing their merciless striker popularly and dreadfully known as Mr. Krest claimed the top spot with no end in sight in ceeding the spot because COZA City FC is trailing them by one point. However, third placed team, Busola FC is on goal drought after the famous win over Fatoyinbo United over the weekend even though many people called for the use of VAR before awarding the 3 points to Busola FC. Both Pastors and Reactors teams are doing pretty fine on the table as both team manage a draw in their last match with 2 outstanding game for Pastor FC which could see them in third place if they win both thereby qualifying them for next season's Hell Champions League. The accord between Suicide United and Sniper City FC is unexplainable as both teams keep trailing one another after promotion from Non League to Premier League in 2015 when the incumbent FA president , Muhammad Buhari won the election. Many have castigated Buhari for influencing the rise of these two teams by using his power to promote them to the Premier League. Buhari denied the allegation by stating that his childhood team which is Herdsmen Palace FC is not doing fine on the table and is bound to be relegated because spectators are not interested in watching HPFC matches, hence the reason for the low turnout on social media stadia.
As it stands now, lovers of the Nigeria Social Media League are certain that the current spot occupied by Fatoyinbo United will be shortlive because Big Brother Naija Destroyers FC has gained promotion to the elite league after a year in the second divison. This is because they have the biggest stadium for home and away games in the NSML.
No one bothers about the activities and matches of 17th placed team i.e No Ministers United because its not up to six months they gained promotion to the competition.
Lastly, RUGA United fans were disappointed after claiming a point in their last match despite having 90% possession.

We get the kinda leaders/rulers we deserved. Why won't our leaders play us as they wish when we celebrate irrelevant nonsense.
(c) Foolishmasses

Where is Timing Dakolo too?
Sports / Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by 01mcfadden(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2019
VivaDeAngelo:
This is becoming disgraceful to Nigeria and the continent. Must Nigerian players always complain and or protest, are they the only national team being owed? I understand that of the Falcons because some of them are still living in poverty. But Super Eagles nawaooooo, most of these players are made for life nau why always bring the nation to disrepute. Most of the African stars build schools and hospitals for their respective countries and donate their match allowances to charity; take Mo Salah for example but their own na soso to protest upandan.
Nigerian government and the NFF are shameless. Why allow this to be a recurring decimal? Maybe they do not deserve any good from anybody that is why these players do not show any manner of patriotism to the nation.

Haba.
They're entitled to it, let them claim what's rightfully theirs.

Most of our politiciarw made for life, don't they still collect salaries?
Webmasters / Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by 01mcfadden(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2019
It'd have been easy if these things go exactly the way they portray them.
Celebrities / Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by 01mcfadden(m): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2019
TooNoisy:
[b]Because people have started boycotting your useless products you have now come out to apologize. I recommend a total boycott of your products.

I am very sure he is guilty of same![/]

Come on!
He apologized already.
Celebrities / Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by 01mcfadden(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Cool
Politics / Re: Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries by 01mcfadden(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2019
Heheh
Celebrities / Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by 01mcfadden(m): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
Cute

1 Like

Sports / Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by 01mcfadden(m): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
Tiger01:

Make your papa read am first.
Lowlife.
I don't have issues to drag with you, son of a thousand father.
Sports / Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by 01mcfadden(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Cool
I wonder what's keeping the big clubs from taking this guy away from Leceister city. Dude is a hard tackling midfielder.
Man Utd, this guy is better than your current defensive midfielder, do the needful so Man Utd can boast of having a Nigerian in their ranks for the first time as this will increase your fan base in Nigeria.

Ole, are you reading this?

46 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: "Negativity Is Noise" - Kiki Osinbajo Slays, Steps Out In Style (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2019
Hmm
Celebrities / Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by 01mcfadden(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Allow us drink water drop cup o

1 Like

Health / Re: Man Slump, Dies In Makurdi Court During Election Petition Tribunal Sitting by 01mcfadden(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rip
Sports / Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by 01mcfadden(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hmm
Celebrities / Re: Naira Marley’s First Instagram Post After Regaining Freedom From Ikoyi Prison by 01mcfadden(m): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2019
akpeko:

What about your state governor and you present Politicians who are thieves and criminals
So cos they're thieves, we should blindfold our eyes to other thieves?
Wait till your entire savings in your account is wiped out.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by 01mcfadden(m): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
See who they're celebrating.

4 Likes

Food / Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
madjune:
Ignorance will kill Nigerians.

Dolphins that save humans at sea, that's what they will kill now and eat.
You have seen too many movies

1 Like

Crime / Re: Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death by 01mcfadden(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
bikofikup:
heartless human
Not see below today?
Celebrities / Re: Jide Awobona: "Stop Kissing Babies, Parents Stop People" by 01mcfadden(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2019
Yeah
Celebrities / Re: Sandra Iheuwa: Ubi Franklin Has Paid Me My Millions by 01mcfadden(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2019
Lol
Politics / Re: Ganduje Demands Apology From Emir Sanusi Before Reconciliation by 01mcfadden(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2019
Nawa o

I really thank God man is not God.
Thank God for God

1 Like

Politics / Re: FG May Lift Land Border Vehicle Importation Ban — Customs Boss by 01mcfadden(m): 6:58am On Jun 13, 2019
Okay
Crime / Re: Mile 12 Boy Pursues SARS With Stones And Bottles From Their Area(Video) by 01mcfadden(m): 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
Revolution

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Toyin Abraham Refuses To Give Her Street Fans Money, Gets Blocked (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nigerians and sense of entitlement ehn

6 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: EFCC yet to verify sureties - Naira Marley's management gives update by 01mcfadden(m): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
Scape goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.