Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

01mcfadden's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01mcfadden's Profile / 01mcfadden's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 48 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by 01mcfadden(m): 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Nwadike or whatever guy has been paid to try appear hypocritical on every thread tying hard to defend the Fatoyinbo guy

He will say he doesn't subscribe to media trial, but then go ahead to pass his own judgement on the matter in support of Fatoyinbo in thesame media, thereby doing the same thing he doesn't support. cheesy

Although, I don't necessarily support Scales in calling the pastor a scam just yet.
You seem not to know this guy, nobody paid him a dime.

9 Likes

Crime / Re: Toyin Igbira Is Dead! Monsurat Asabi Dies At 56 by 01mcfadden(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Posterity will be kind to her memory.
I just hope they don't stress her so much in purgatory.
The Legend is back

19 Likes

Investment / Re: First 20 People That Want To Make by 01mcfadden(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
chukwucaleb3015@gmail.com
Crime / Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by 01mcfadden(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Of all the police forces I know, the Nigerian police is about the least tactical.
This is an ill-thought out display of ignorance.

Couldn't this demonstration be done for them alone? Because to the best of my incomplete knowledge, such evil ingenuity shouldn't be for the public's consumption in a country where most people are going rouge.

Legend

In the hunger to show the press that they're working, they've shown millions of potential robbers and kidnappers how to conceal two AK47s.

SMH.
Politics / Re: "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments by 01mcfadden(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2019
Hmmm
Politics / Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by 01mcfadden(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2019
Lol
Crime / Re: Internet Fraudsters Assassinate Lawyer For Ripping Them Off Of N18m by 01mcfadden(m): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
VillagePipu:

Tells us a lot about you.
You're wrong. Don't use that to judge him
Sports / Re: Mikel Obi Announces His Retirement From Super Eagles by 01mcfadden(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
bro4u:
After making life difficult for super eagles with your shabby play you now want to retire...ok oo kontinu

You are dull
Sports / Re: Amaju Pinnick Snubs Gernot Rohr During AFCON Medal Presentation (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2019
Bloggers eeehn.
Make I just see any blogger in heaven first.
I'd have some questions to ask Baba God

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders by 01mcfadden(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2019
Hehehe.
David Umahi said it all

2 Likes

Education / Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by 01mcfadden(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lol
Politics / Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by 01mcfadden(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Some phools are actually celebrating this here.
We are tending towards mediocrity.
Damn

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Victims Of Senator Elisha Abbo’s Assault Fail To Appear Before Senate Panel by 01mcfadden(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hmmm
Settling out of court might prevail.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by 01mcfadden(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Rilley:
This small olosho, wetin concern me self. grin
You're bitter
Politics / Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by 01mcfadden(m): 6:50am On Jul 16, 2019
Roger3D:
Every single ibo businessman with up to N1 million to his name has taken Fulani money before
Lie
Politics / Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by 01mcfadden(m): 6:49am On Jul 16, 2019
iammo:

Slowly reflect on this quote if you have any sense "Summary
I've been helped by Yorubas and northern Nigerians particularly Fulanis far more than my own Niger Deltans. Don't allow anybody to push you into ethnic hatred and religious bias because you only stand to lose, not gain, from it."

If not continue the hate.. while you generalise fulani to be terrorist Dangote is employing massively jobless youths that yap trash online
Is Dangote Fulani too?
Politics / Re: Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People by 01mcfadden(m): 6:48am On Jul 16, 2019
splashbaby:
Buhari Ruga is an amnesty in disguise to Fulanis
Buhari appears to be emulating Jonathan and possibly he will likely surpass him in his "clannishness"...In the name of Niger Delta amnesty, Jonathan gave billions of dollars to his kinsmen and sent many abroad junketing all over the world plundering the national resources without any tangible economic gains for the country. Many Ijaws became overnight billionaires.

Now Buhari is using his Fulani kinsmen to terrorize the whole Nation to submission. What he want is actually what we are getting in terms of insecurity...Ruga was one type of amnesty for herders. Miyetti Alla now behaves like Asari Dokubo...*Our government is a joke"
Yar'adua started amnesty.
Religion / Re: COZA Scandal: "I Assure You That We Are With You" - CAN President To Members by 01mcfadden(m): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I heard Bisola Dakolo has confessed that she actually dated Pastor Fat Oyinbo and that it wasn't rape. How true?
Lie

4 Likes

Politics / Re: BBNaija: Fani-Kayode Blasts MURIC For Demanding A Ban On Reality TV Show by 01mcfadden(m): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
Man of letters

8 Likes

Crime / Re: Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
internationalman:

Plead guilty or you cajoled them to..

I don't understand why a finical crime fighters will be so focused on only one aspect of financial crime..

At all at all na him bad pass
Sports / Re: Adegoke Adelabu: Super Eagles lack tactics, toying with our emotions by 01mcfadden(m): 11:29am On Jul 09, 2019
kyjuan99:

The italians play catennacio
The germans have mentality
The english have physicality
The ex player is right
Nigeria have no pattern of play
Rohr is not the coach to take us forward
Then you should wait till we are out.

We are still in the competition.
Some times, winners don't really play they just win.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2019
Na dem dem
Only Northerners are trusted.

Do well for this country o

12 Likes

Politics / Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by 01mcfadden(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2019
Mumu
Why do you need an apology when a statue of you can be erected in the governor's office instead?
"Statutory" Okorocha grin

4 Likes

Sports / Re: Adegoke Adelabu: Super Eagles lack tactics, toying with our emotions by 01mcfadden(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2019
Huh

These guys are in the quarter final, negative energies like this should be far away from them.

Teams that qualified with 9 points in the group stage are no where to be found, cut these guys some slack.

71 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola by 01mcfadden(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Poo is about to hit the fan.
Run for cover.

6 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time by 01mcfadden(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lol
For me, his confidence is top notch and that's why I love him

17 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Fulham Football Club Management Staff Arrive Akwa Ibom, To Scout Players ....... by 01mcfadden(m): 5:11am On Jul 08, 2019
Cool
Make baba God pick some people's call o.

You can extend your search to Ekiti and see some raw talents begging for just a trial.
I'm conversant with Ise, Ikere and Ado Ekiti and I'm damn sure your type of players abound there.

A trial will convince you!

25 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by 01mcfadden(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
LearnITsmash:
And soon to be divorced, fear African ladies these days oo undecided
Don't be bitter

14 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by 01mcfadden(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hate is real

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by 01mcfadden(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ha
Religion / Re: Christianity In Nigeria: Irrelevance Looms by 01mcfadden(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
mikezuruki:
Whatever the writer wrote, which didn't read because I know it's another shit attack on Christianity, the Church will continue marching on!

"I already have my mind made up, don't confuse me with facts"

You're in the above category. Too stereotyped!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by 01mcfadden(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
tstx:
OKOCHA... The only Nigerian player that has his own ginger song..
That's how good the guy was..

Okocha idiegwu o, okocha idiegwu oo., okocha. Okocha idiegwu o, okocha idiegwu oo., okocha......

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment

I love you pass Maradona, Okocha
I love you pass Ronaldo, Okocha
I love you pass Rivaldo, Okocha
Iove you pass Ronaldo, Okocha
Okocha number one o, Okocha
Okocha i di egwu o, Okocha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.