Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? (28648 Views)

Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe / See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Cuddlemii: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:
Who ask una? Kim K or Michelle is the question... cheesy

I wonder O! No mind me jare, I was carried away with the question wink

Anyways, I keep up with Kim K. I even paid to see her indecent tape twice, Damn!!!

Thats as far it goes with kim k, don't wanna be like her but I love her intimate aura and how she moans grin grin
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Anyways, I keep up with Kim K. I even paid to see her indecent tape twice, Damn!!!

Thats as far it goes with kim k, don't wanna be like her but I love her intimate aura and how she moans grin grin
shocked shocked shocked at bolded.
The irony is Kim K got the coolest of guys with some clean records. How did she do that? grin
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by damola1: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
Kim K is much more savvy than people acknowledge, she's a reality star that popped in over $30M in 1 year... even actors don't get that... so, what are you saying...

I think I prefer kim k.. I don't want no politically ambitious wife....
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by gbadexy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2012
@op
Which kind jamb question be dat, comparing pinkie with brain?
But you never know, let's see the response of our ladies to gauge their I.Q.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Fourcade(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2012
Cuddlemii:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by dammytex: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
@OP

I wonder why you'd ask these kinds of questions. Okay, try to respond to these questions and you have your answer;

Who would you like to raise your daughter if you were not around, KK or MO?
If your son brings his fiancee home, and she happens to be KK of MO; (in fact you know the rest)
Would you prefer to be; the mother of Kim or the mother of Michelle?
In your husband's business , who would you prefer to be his deputy? MO or KK?

Now you have our answer to your question.

Michelle Obama is synonymous with wife, success and intelligence.
Kim Kardashian is synonymous with sex, sex and sex.

3 Likes

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by mymadam(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem: I know there's almost no basis for comparisons here except that they are both successful american women.
Given what i've known about men in my twenty-something years on earth,i'd opine that lots of men would rather opt for the hot,alluring and desirable Kim K instead of the warm,open,down to earth,not as pretty but well-groomed Michelle O.
Men who prefer trophy women to real assets..
Men who have thrown out wheat for chaff..
Men whose hormones have held hostage instead of their brain..
They abound especially amongst Nigerian men.
Now,i ask that you NLers be sincere with your answers.
Men,What kind of women have your preferred in the past and now?
The Kim Ks or the Michelles?
What kind of woman are you with now?
A Kim K or a Michelle?
Ladies,what kind of a woman are you?
A Kim K or a Michelle?

Before we answer that 'very sensitive question', we might as well read the stuff on;

http://www.kimkard.com

We shall return. God bless Nigeria.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2012
Michelle. I just luurrve her fashion sense. Snap. Snap!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by freecocoa(f): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2012
Which one be Michelle and Kim here? Abeg Ayam cocoa o jare.undecided
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by redcliff: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
[size=100pt]MISSY_B is a KIM KARDASHIAN. angry[/size]
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
Flygeriansteve: A number of you are missing the point. Kim K represents all that is wrong with d modern view of the quintessential successful woman. Youre comparing d American first lady, Ivy league graduate, distinguished lawyer and *faithful home-making wife* to a vain *sex symbol*, *serial monogamist*; and human object to gratify men's lust and promote dissatisfaction with their wives because they don't look like d glamorous bimbo on TV, who rose to fame--or infamy by making a sex tape? What happened to our traditional value and d almost clichey rant abt d dignity of a woman and evils of objectifying women--or "Ashewo na Ashewo no matter what you drive"?
Comparing KK to Cosy Orjiakor would have made sense not to Michelle Obama!!

You saved me the stress of typing my keyboard. nice write up!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2012
Who is the new garri convert? That's not how they do it, you ain't subtle and are clamming up the page. Begone!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Afam4eva(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2012
Can't a Kim Kardashian be a Michelle Obama? This is one question that has been bugging me for some time now...Most hot women are bimbos.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2012
Flygeriansteve: *faithful home-making wife* !

i feel like reading the above phrase all day!!!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by bgberbo: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
@G for Garri
what kind of psycopactive drugs have u been taking? I would rather u quitely follow the tread and learn-if u dont have any meaningful contributions to make.Haba!must u be a nuisance ? na wa for some people ooooh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.