Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence (2396 Views)

Colonel Otunba Ajayi - Tortured Into Impotence / Governor Of State Of Osun, Ogbeni Aregbesola Commissioned Omoluabi Buses. / Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by DuduNegro: 9:26am On Oct 08, 2012
Ibos assasinated our Premier and Generalisimo of Yoruba Army.....we did not retaliate. They assasinated our sons and their wives.....we kept quiet.

Hausas murdered our next Generalisimo, we did not retaliate.

Ibos are attacking the person of one of our greatest leaders.....we remain docile.

Since we gained independence two Generalisimos of Yorubaland has been killed back to back by enemies of Yoruba. The two in each of their individual capacities also represented the apex of Yoruba politics. We did not give the appropriate response in each case. Yoruba graduates are quick to justify inaction and docility on account of their social position...."I'm a gentleman, not a thug or tout; it will damage my reputation to be seen in a fight". Here's another one....."omoluabi should not fight".

To every age and era, its time. To every passing fashion, its taste. To every meaningful phrase, its message.

In this age, it is distasteful to be accomodating and the message of this era is aggression, not docility. I don't hear anyone singing the praises of "omoluabi" and topping the music charts. I searched but couldn't find any videogame teaching the virtues of "omoluabi". Every aspect of arts and entertainment, politics and sociology, trade and economics, finance and banking, is geared towards elimination of competition. There is no political party that is "omoluabi" in character....no bank that forgives and overlook your overdraft or your bad checque. The Yoruba person is sorrounded by social utilities that are all aggressively combative in their operations, be it politics, arts, entertainment, bankimg or transportation. None of these exhibits the "omoluabi" character on contact, so what's the problem that we cannot dispense this notion of gentleman character and readily respond to the reality of our challenges?

I promise you that no non-Hausa people can kill two Sardauna back to back and not receive a prompt and deadly response from the Northerner. We hear how many Ibos, mren and women were slaughtered for the killing of just one.

I equally doubt that Yoruba will kill a leader of the Ibo nation on their soil and not get a decisive response.

Here we are, Ibos are on attack, denigrating an institution of Yoruba political power and our "omoluabi" has incapacitated us from giving a proper response. None of their so called gentlemen....the well educated ones in tie and suit.....have spoken up and defended Awo, in view of the fact that Yorubaland is the land of milk and honey for Ibos. Our accomodation and docility has brought us not just insult and disrespect but also disrepute.

What Hausa will never tolerate....what Ibo will never allow, we Yorubas accomodate it in the interest to be gentle and loving.

Killing those that will kill you if they had the chance is fair and does not conflict with good moral character. This was the principle for which Awo is now being attacked. We lack understanding and perception of the intent behind "omoluabi". The phrase was hijacked by academias not wanting to be caught behaving like "omo alata" in public and then promoted as a model for good character. If that were the case then none of the members of Awo's AG was an "omoluabi". Akintola, for picking up his smg and fighting back, was not an omoluabi.

It is time we rise to the challenge.....if a non-Yoruba on our soil has no respect for our institutions and what we stand for we must see him as an aggressor and a competition, and there is only one way to address competition........you eliminate it. This attitude is in concert and harmony with everything else that we deal with on a daily basis - competition and elimination.

2 Likes

Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by DuduNegro: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2012
To the moderators,

You are likely to receive complaints demanding a relocation of this post. I am aware that you moved some of my posts recently from such demands.

I will not have any problem if you move this post along with all and every other one that have Awo, Achebe theme as subject but I will be greatly upset and will cause quite a drama here if you single out my post.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by nduchucks: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

Ibos assasinated our Premier and Generalisimo of Yoruba Army.....we did not retaliate. They assasinated our sons and their wives.....we kept quiet.

Please be specific and name names, for the benefit of the younger NLers and for people who are interested in reducing revisionism. Who were these people who you claim were assassinated by Igbos?
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by reporter1: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
My Negro,

The strength of Yoruba nation lies in our ability to refrain ourselves in the face of provocation.
Yoruba history is replete with wars and filled with conquests of other nations.
A nation is only prosperous during peace period. Let us continue to be peace loving until
one day monkey go go market he no go return.
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by nku5: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
@OP - yoruba ppl say whatever they feel like about ojukwu, has yoruba man ever been attacked in the east as a result? So don't bring that crap analogy about what yorubas taking what others can't take. Moreover Achebe didn't say ANYTHING personal about awo like your ppl do about our elders all the time so give it a rest. I can bet you live abroad. I dey fear u diaspora people sha. Always cooking up a plot like Charles Taylor did when he was in the US

1 Like

Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dudu.....our strength as a people lies in our measured and well thought-out response to provocations.....

In as much as these people have provoked us with the latest mindless assertion from an old man that have nothing to lose if he dies today...we should be more mindful in the face of such provocations....we are more intelligent than acting before engaging the thought- process.
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by Ngodigha1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
ilugunboy: Dudu.....our strength as a people lies in our measured and well thought-out response to provocations.....

In as much as these people have provoked us with the latest mindless assertion from an old man that have nothing to lose if he dies today...we should be more mindful in the face of such provocations....we are more intelligent than acting before engaging the thought- process.
He is an accomplished man and none of you here even in your next 5 generations will match his deeds.
He has spoken the truth and anyone not happy with the truth should go and kiss a live cable.
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by Ngodigha1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Please be specific and name names, for the benefit of the younger NLers and for people who are interested in reducing revisionism. Who were these people who you claim were assassinated by Igbos?
Mallam-Mazi Chuks, don't mind the cowards. What can they do?.
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ngodigha1:
He is an accomplished man and none of you here even in your next 5 generations will match his deeds.
He has spoken the truth and anyone not happy with the truth should go and kiss a live cable.

As usual, another thoughtless response done in bad taste.
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by Ngodigha1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
ilugunboy:

Get lost Niggi, Prof Achebe criticised Gowon, yet no middle beltan has attacked Achebe as yoruba fools are doing here. Yorubas here are not different from those almajiris in the north who go on rampage about a film on islam without knowing the contents of the film. Shame to all this fools.
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by PointB: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
Another moronic thread created to whine by the tribalistic and slowpoke ding-bat. tongue tongue tongue tongue

***Piss all over the thread (in Okija_juju) fashion and walks away muttering "fvcking cowards!"***

1 Like

Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by EkoIle1: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
DN.

I see what you are saying. Ask yourself, where are these aggressors today? They are still ages behind us.

The ones up North have no peace, they are still backward and slaughtering each other everyday like chicken.

The ones in the East are still backward and they can not exist or obtain their daily without venturing into our land. They are wanderers, they are beggars with no home or identity, they are empty and shallow shells with no substance. They are practically our slaves and work horses and even kicking them of our land means another round of starvation and misery for them. No more sending money home to papa bomboy or papa emeka...

Our sense and wisdom is our strength, we've been trough so many wars in our history and we know the dangerous consequences of wars. Unlike these empty barrels, we've been there and we've done that. We are all about progress and and development and there is no sense and wisdom in letting our lands be turned into battle grounds and spoils of war.

We are where we are today because of our great sense and wisdom.

Look at the civil war for example. The war was going nowhere till Yoruba military men like the Scorpion and OBJ of the 3rd MC stepped in with their bravery and superior military strategy to beat these silly goats back into their cages in abakaliki or where ever they came from. These empty clowns surrendered to OBJ a Yoruba man so you have to understand their pain and constant and sustained state of low self esteem and insecurities.

We are good. They are beneath us and so shall remain...

2 Likes

Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ngodigha1:
Get lost Niggi, Prof Achebe criticised Gowon, yet no middle beltan has attacked Achebe as yoruba fools are doing here. Yorubas here are not different from those almajiris in the north who go on rampage about a film on islam without knowing the contents of the film. Shame to all this fools.

Next time...write the bold as These and not This...ngwannu? grin grin
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dudu_Negro: Ibos assasinated our Premier and Generalisimo of Yoruba Army.....we did not retaliate. They assasinated our sons and their wives.....we kept quiet.

Ibos are attacking the person of one of our greatest leaders.....we remain docile.

Since we gained independence two Generalisimos of Yorubaland has been killed back to back by enemies of Yoruba. The two in each of their individual capacities also represented the apex of Yoruba politics. We did not give the appropriate response in each case. Yoruba graduates are quick to justify inaction and docility on account of their social position...."I'm a gentleman, not a thug or tout; it will damage my reputation to be seen in a fight". Here's another one....."omoluabi should not fight".

To every age and era, its time. To every passing fashion, its taste. To every meaningful phrase, its message.

In this age, it is distasteful to be accomodating and the message of this era is aggression, not docility. I don't hear anyone singing the praises of "omoluabi" and topping the music charts. I searched but couldn't find any videogame teaching the virtues of "omoluabi". Every aspect of arts and entertainment, politics and sociology, trade and economics, finance and banking, is geared towards elimination of competition. There is no political party that is "omoluabi" in character....no bank that forgives and overlook your overdraft or your bad checque. The Yoruba person is sorrounded by social utilities that are all aggressively combative in their operations, be it politics, arts, entertainment, bankimg or transportation. None of these exhibits the "omoluabi" character on contact, so what's the problem that we cannot dispense this notion of gentleman character and readily respond to the reality of our challenges?

I promise you that no non-Hausa people can kill two Sardauna back to back and not receive a prompt and deadly response from the Northerner. We hear how many Ibos, mren and women were slaughtered for the killing of just one.

I equally doubt that Yoruba will kill a leader of the Ibo nation on their soil and not get a decisive response.

Here we are, Ibos are on attack, denigrating an institution of Yoruba political power and our "omoluabi" has incapacitated us from giving a proper response. None of their so called gentlemen....the well educated ones in tie and suit.....have spoken up and defended Awo, in view of the fact that Yorubaland is the land of milk and honey for Ibos. Our accomodation and docility has brought us not just insult and disrespect but also disrepute.

What Hausa will never tolerate....what Ibo will never allow, we Yorubas accomodate it in the interest to be gentle and loving.

Killing those that will kill you if they had the chance is fair and does not conflict with good moral character. This was the principle for which Awo is now being attacked. We lack understanding and perception of the intent behind "omoluabi". The phrase was hijacked by academias not wanting to be caught behaving like "omo alata" in public and then promoted as a model for good character. If that were the case then none of the members of Awo's AG was an "omoluabi". Akintola, for picking up his smg and fighting back, was not an omoluabi.

It is time we rise to the challenge.....if a non-Yoruba on our soil has no respect for our institutions and what we stand for we must see him as an aggressor and a competition, and there is only one way to address competition........you eliminate it. This attitude is in concert and harmony with everything else that we deal with on a daily basis - competition and elimination.

Great one Dudu Negro! The world is not fair! An average human being is selfish! Why play Mr. Nice? An Omoluabi is any Yoruba man or woman who places Yoruba interests above his or her own period. It has nothing to do with playing Mr Nice, Mr Gentle, when the old bitter racist worthless English professor chose to ignore facts but would rather pervert history, what was he driving at? There is no handshake across any Niger.

Until we chase these ungrateful bastards from our land, they won't take us seriously!
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by PointB: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
ilugunboy:

Next time...right [/b]the bold as [b]These and not This...ngwannu? grin grin

Lol. Picking on grammar is infantile. Even the very best can fall victim. grin grin grin grin It's "Write"
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
PointB:

Lol. Picking on grammar is infantile. Even the very best can fall victim. grin grin grin grin It's "Write"

you are a f0ol PointB..why did you edit my post? grin grin
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by PointB: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
ilugunboy:

you are a f0ol PointB..why did you edit my post? grin grin

Now you have added lying to your antics. Shame!

We all make mistakes. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Cheers.
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
PointB:

Now you have added lying to your antics. Shame!

We are make mistakes. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Cheers.

That na Igbotic English.... grin grin cheers!
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by PointB: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
@Topic,

By the way? What is omoulabu?
Does it include - yahoo yahoo, agbero, jagunjale, omo onile, area boys, certificate forgers, drug barons, thugs, Akala, Bode George, Obasanjo, Bank-ole, Iyabo Obansanjo, Patricia Etteh, Tafa Balogun, his sucessor Ehindero, genocidal Awo ati be be lo?

Omoulabu indeed! Bloody hypocrites! Fvcktardz!!
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by PointB: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
ilugunboy:

That na Igbotic English.... grin grin cheers!

lol, You see what I mean? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
^^^^ Lolzzzzz.. of course.
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by Ngodigha1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
ilugunboy: ^^^^ Lolzzzzz.. of course.
Piggy, get a life. You have never contributed anything positive to this forum since you joined. Bigotry upon bigotry. Shameless pig.
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by mekuslogan: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dumb post from a dumb poster who was laughing at Igbos while Yorubas were being deported from their fatherland. Woefully attempt at rewriting history. Awo killed more Igbo than Nzeogu and his Igbo and Yoruba (Ademoyega) coup plotters did Yoruba and Hausa. Achebe only reminded us of what we already know of Awo

2 Likes

Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ngodigha1:
Piggy, get a life. You have never contributed anything positive to this forum since you joined. Bigotry upon bigotry. Shameless pig.

Since fools like you will never allow N/L to enjoy peace because peaceful environment is alien to you...We will make sure that we frustrate you all outta here to go do your own Biafra forum...so we can have some sense of peace again in N/L. grin grin grin grin.

That is our objective.

Hence from now on..take me as your public enemy no 1 on N/L...do all you can do to take me out because I will not blink for a second if I have the chance to take you and your deranged mates out. cool cool
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by kunlekunle: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
The last war in the west was early to mid 19th century.
A general said after this war there would be no war again in yorubaland.
They moved everything standing, that which coukd not be moved was destroyed, that which could not be destroyed was burnt.

Since we learnt not to fight but be diplomatic was
One reason lord lugard did not fight or conquer and western town, all treaties were done diplomatically, but he knew their mind.
Ideology and leadership philosophy is wisdom, that is what keeps a nation.
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by DuduNegro: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
reporter?:

My Negro,

The strength of Yoruba nation lies in our ability to refrain ourselves in the face of provocation.
Yoruba history is replete with wars and filled with conquests of other nations.
A nation is only prosperous during peace period. Let us continue to be peace loving until
one day monkey go go market he no go return.

I appreciate your response.

What do you call peace loving......what exactly is peace loving? Hausas love their land and guard it ferrociously and they love and shield their institutions, you dont think they are peace loving?

Please help me understand peace loving.
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by nduchucks: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

What do you call peace loving......what exactly is peace loving? Hausas love their land and guard it ferrociously and they love and shield their institutions, you dont think they are peace loving?

Dudu_Negro,

The Yorubas pride themselves in the respect for tradition and wisdom of elders. To say that the Omoluabi phenomenon is a handicap and an impotence is not what is expected of a proper Yoruba man who is an omoluabi. Don't make the same mistake currently being associated with Ikemba, by some critics. You people are not equiped or ready for the kind of violence you seem to be calling for.
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by reporter1: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

Peace loving in itself is self defined. For lack of better words, I would describe as
one's inclination to calmness in spite of provocation. A strong desire to value peace above all so to speak.

Hausas are peace loving to some extent, but are easily provoked to violence; hence, the
unceasing violence in the North.

Yorubas on the other hand will rather dialogue to resolve conflicts than resort to
violence.

Omoluabi may seem like a handicap in a jungle like Nigeria where the concept of omluabi
is alien to some culture. Omoluabi is one of the best attributes of being Yoruba - it encompasses every virtue of Yoruba.
In fact, omoluabi is interchange with respect, peace loving, patience etc.

Personally, I think we should continue on this path. For those who chose bravado over
dialogue, we've seen/heard of the smackdown they received. Half a century later, they are still bytching about it.
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by DuduNegro: 1:10am On Oct 09, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Dudu_Negro,

The Yorubas pride themselves in the respect for tradition and wisdom of elders. To say that the Omoluabi phenomenon is a handicap and an impotence is not what is expected of a proper Yoruba man who is an omoluabi. Don't make the same mistake currently being associated with Ikemba, by some critics. You people are not equiped or ready for the kind of violence you seem to be calling for.

zx v 1 who

...but threre is a disconnect here. In its traditional sense Omoluabi is patriotism to Yorubaland. We diverted from that intent. The version of omoluabi we demonstrate is unpatriotic.....

Competition and elimination of contenders for your land is patriotic. The institutions of the land are above individual persons, they are shared interests and values so that when their authority is challenged then our collective being and who we are is challenged. Awo is an institution.
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by DuduNegro: 5:39am On Oct 09, 2012
reporter?:

Peace loving in itself is self defined. For lack of better words, I would describe as
one's inclination to calmness in spite of provocation. A strong desire to value peace above all so to speak.

Hausas are peace loving to some extent, but are easily provoked to violence; hence, the
unceasing violence in the North.

Yorubas on the other hand will rather dialogue to resolve conflicts than resort to
violence.

Omoluabi may seem like a handicap in a jungle like Nigeria where the concept of omluabi
is alien to some culture. Omoluabi is one of the best attributes of being Yoruba - it encompasses every virtue of Yoruba.
In fact, omoluabi is interchange with respect, peace loving, patience etc.

Personally, I think we should continue on this path. For those who chose bravado over
dialogue, we've seen/heard of the smackdown they received. Half a century later, they are still bytching about it.

First and foremost, Hausas are patriotic to Hausaland only. They do not see Nigeria as a place worthy of their patriotism. To them Nigeria is a market, not a sovereignty and their engagement is as far as the derivatives they benefit in. If say Niger or Chad were to attack Southern Nigeria, Hausas patriotism and support will lie with their brothers in the desert.

Igbos without exception are die-hard Biafrans, they love their land. We do not hear of inter ethnic clashes in Igboland because for most part non-igbos do not find it an attractive market to begin with and so they are relatively few and are not nuisance on the land. This saves the Igbos a need to compete with other ethnics on their land. If Biafra gained sovereigty today all the Igbos that today with their lio service are shouting one Nigeria will defect their loyalty. Igbo patriotism is to Biafra......they, like Hausas see Nigeria as a market to be exploited.

Yoruba patriotism to Yorubaland is weak. Its not that we are incapable of promoting patriotism for our land.....its an unfortunate event that in our evolution from Afrocentric to Eurocentric ideals we lost meaning in the most rooted essense of a Yoruba's tie to his/her homeland.....the character and virtue of omoluabi. Our land has been debauched by those who view it as nothig more than a market. They are foreigners in competition with us on our land....they have no vested interest of devotion and reverence for what the land stands for or what our insttutions represent to us. It is the duty of the native to draw the line and say "you have crossed the line".

What Im getting from you is that they are yet to cross the line. Omoluabi must continue to yield untill perhaps they decide to buy the crown on the head of our monarchs.......

The vision of omoluabi we live is the wrong one. Most of us are led to believe that respect for elders and passivity towards social challenges is the meaning of omoluabi. Wrong!

Omoluabi is a devotion to the fatherland. When we are devoted to our fatherland, the deferrence and reverence for elders are granted by default.

Hausa is causing trouble because he sees his land as sacred to him and its not a place anyone cn come and debauch.....its not an open market. If you are on that land you will live by certain codes.

Igbo has no real competition for their fatherland....its sacredness is not violated. They only spread out to violate and denigrate the sacredness of lands where tolerance and accomodation is lax enough to permit them.

Yoruba does not go to anyland and desecrate it, thank God, and Im proud of us in that regard....but I feel we are not patriotic enough to our own land and have yielded.....in fact ceeded what we ought to protect and guard jealously against competition from non-natives. We need to draw down and stop regarding Nigeria as our fatherland.....it is a market, Yorubaland is our fatherlandand where our hearts and devotions need to rest.

Many of you took my call for competition and elimination to mean war. Yes , you are correct....it is a war to reavow the proper omoluabi. Awo in every aspect of his politics and character was avidly devoted to Yorubaland. Awo stood guard and blocked and protected Yorubaland from becoming dumpig ground for nonsense.

Where are all the rejects that Hausa chased out of their land and forced back to East? They did not remain in East, they have relocated to the accomodating land of milk and honey in the West......and they hate and blame us for their woes. You would expect some of them would speak out against Achebe and defend Awo. I am surprised no Yoruba "intellectual groupie" has supported Achebe yet, as is often the case in these type of attacks.

Reporter, I dont know if you are Yoruba or Igbo, I have seen a number of them hide behind anonymous names, pretendig to be Yorubas they shout and push the wrong idea of omoluabi online.....the version that defeats the Yoruba's will against a stand up "militancy" to defend and uphold.

Omoluabi is not passivity, waiting for your competition to trip....

Omoluabi is militancy, deterring your competition from giving you cause to loose it.....
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by DuduNegro: 5:46am On Oct 09, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Dudu_Negro,

Competition and elimination is inherent in human nature. I gave enough examples and outline of how it is well aligned with omoluabi.

I dont know the kind if omoluabi you are talking about when you say respect to elders. Elders earn their respect on account of their character and commitment, not as an automatic grant of deferrence from the community. Yiu have the wrong version of omoluabi
Re: Omoluabi.......a Handicap And An Impotence by amor4ce(m): 5:53am On Oct 09, 2012
Igbo pride

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/how-i-escaped-from-ritualists-by-girl-20.html
http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/33214/2012/08/23/nigerian_man_jailed_south_africa_armed_robbery.html
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/day-of-rage-as-enugu-women-protest-mysterious-deaths-of-sons/
http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/08/17/imo-state-parliament-fix-common-bride-price-indigenes/
http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/08/08/popular-lagos-pastor-419-scam-sets-kidnap-defrauds-member-landed-property/
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/08/man-accused-of-drugging-and-raping-his.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/08/nigerian-sentenced-to-death-for-drug.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/08/nigerian-man-arrested-for-ingesting-88.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/08/igbos-divided-pro-biafra-groups.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/police-arraign-man-26-for-allegedly-beating-mother/
http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/05/02/son-impregnates-own-mother-sister-in-delta/
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/08/son-dies-chasing-fathers-alleged.html
https://www.nairaland.com/1031616/son-dies-chasing-father-kidnappers
https://www.nairaland.com/1031616/son-dies-chasing-father-kidnappers#11971603
Anambra State. I am ashamed of you people. I am from Enugu and the only kidnapping case i know of in Enugu was committed by Two Anambra people and one man from delta state. When other tribes talk about the kidnapping cases, you attack them. Why ?
Why do you folks believe that money is everything? Who instilled this senseless and dangerous ideology in your core culture?
Just because of Range sport and Escalade, you kidnap and kill your fellow human being.

What is the problem? Niger delta militants started kidnapping foreigners for a reason. What is your own reason? Money is my best guess. Money right?
Anambra state, you boast of Azikiwe, Ekwueme, Ifeanyi Ubah, capital oil. You boast of Ikemba, Author Eze, Osita Osadebe, Oliver de Coque, Mikel Obi, Achebe, Ibeto, Chike Obi,Emeka Ofor, Andy Uba, Soludo, You are the highest producer of bread - Agulu town, etc etc. Which other state in Nigeria can boast of more powerful individuals ? My guess is none.
In Enugu, a neighbouring state, tell me two powerful individuals you know.. Yet your people flooded the Enugu city to hide and rest after commiting crimes all over the place.
You even kidnap your Igwes, traditional rulers, you kidnap Rev. Fathers, You kidnap school Children, you kidnapped Soludo's father, you kidnapped and killed God is good motors, you kidnapped and killed Obilinks, all these people are your brothers. You kidnapped my elder Brother Albert, who lives in Onitsha and i have not seen him since then. My mom has been praying against you folks and sooner or later, curses will be upon you. Flood will carry your houses, erosion will damage your lands.

Was it because of the civil war? Then why not start kidnapping The Alhajis. Atleast send a message to them that you are not happy about what happened.
Was it Awolowo, grow up and move on or start kidnapping the Kabyesis, send them a message . Why kidnap your fellow Igbo business men who are struggling to establish themselves since the war ended ?
The truth is that you are cursed. You manipulate business in Onitsha, Nnewi and even Lagos, you see even the other Igbo traders as inferiors. While Enugu and Imo is fast developing in infrastructure and Agriculture, you develop in criminology. You forge results, cheat on exams, abuse Abakiliki and wawa people, abuse other tribes, yorubas and hausas and kidnap your own brothers and sisters. Your time is up because, the campaign to correct all this will kick off soon.
https://www.nairaland.com/1031616/son-dies-chasing-father-kidnappers/2#11972940
Naturally you will support your criminal brothers because you are expecting one of them to come and spray money on top of your head or your daughter's head someday. Shameless sheep. And on sundays,
you wear your canopy to show off at the Church.
Check if there is any other state with the alarming criminal record. I know about 200 of your indegines in Amsterdam alone, selling drugs all over Europe.
You are not humble folks,
you are arrogant,
you boast of vanity,
you import and sell fake drugs that kill people. You manufacture dirty pure water,
you produce fake spare parts,
you pirate musics and videos in alaba,
you steal nitel and nepa copper wires,
you removed a governor that is constructing roads and replaced him with a whip who does nothing but invests in beer factories.
What else can i say mrs criminal, i guess you girls encourage them,
Ewu awusa. Ka m nukwa olu gi ozo
https://www.nairaland.com/1031616/son-dies-chasing-father-kidnappers/3#11973476
[quote author=spiaggia

ZUBY77, IT WOULD APPEAR AS IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THE IDENTITY OF THE KIDNAPPERS. OR ELSE HOW DID YOU COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THEY ARE OF ANAMBRA ORIGIN. THE MUCH I KNOW OF ONITSHA! OUTSIDE OF LAGOS IT HAS THE LAGEST CONCENTRATION OF IBO'S LIVING OUTSIDE THIER HOME STATE ESPECIALLY ABAKILIKI PEOPLE, FOLLOWED BY NSUKAA PEOPLE. SO IN VIEW OF ALL THESE HOW DID YOU REACH THE CONCLUSION ON WHOM IT WAS THAT COMMITED THIS CRIME.

Just try to imagine people who are claiming to own Lagos, then you will understand what is happening down here in the east. As soon as you cross the Niger bridge from Asaba to Onitsha, you will start to see the Agberos, trying to stop trailers and cars with bare hands. They stopped me two weeks ago and demanded that i show them my papers WTF!. They call themselves 'Ndi mpiawa azu'. Peter Obi created that thuggry group to divert the illiterate Anambra youth's attention from his poor perfomance, then he pushed all of them down to Onitsha and built them one brewery called sabmiller. They are all jubiliating over it.
I was able to talk them down after handing my 2000 naira to their leader called 'nwa obosi'. No other state is part of that gang.
@the poster i quoted, tell me if you cant spot an hausa man from 200 meters if he showed up in your town. If any other person kidnaps anyone in onitsha, then one anambra state indegine or more must be involved. Thieves dont go where they dont know the area.
https://www.nairaland.com/1031616/son-dies-chasing-father-kidnappers/4#11974204
Oga am so surprised u are talking like this, which message are u sending to nairalanders about anambra people,guy I grew up in ABA, aba in terms of crime is worst than anambra state(even before osisikankwo).
Imo state as of 90s, had otokoto and other ritualist lose in imo state.
Recently enugu state VC was kidnapped, are u saying it was done by anambra people? Pls get ur facts right before writing.
This enugu u are talking of, I graduated from one of the universities in it o.
most of the cult boys in all eastern universities are either enugu or delta.
U also mentioned sab mills and oil found in anambra state , are u jealous or what,nwanne pls change ur mindset ooo, make dey no kill u ooo, because na ur kind person dey do sabotuer work ooo.
U even said anambra people camp in enugu state after committing crime.
U don't know enugu well, if you do u will understand that crimes in enugu is carried out by indegenes in that state. .
Pls caution urself, stop disgracing IGBO.[/quote]
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/08/photo-of-day-faces-of-cynthias.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/police-nab-7-over-alleged-ritual-killing-of-7-yr-old-girl/
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/news/59627-ex-heads-of-state-governors-fight-dirty-over-power-firms.html
http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/08/30/nollywood-actor-rich-oganiru-allegedly-kills-wife-confesses-kuje-prison/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=nollywood-actor-rich-oganiru-allegedly-kills-wife-confesses-kuje-prison
http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/33666/2012/08/29/denial_licence_3_airlines_oduah_pursuing_sectional_agenda_says_rep.html
http://reporters365.com/top-news/pastor-one-other-bag-10-years-imprisonment-for-fraud/
http://reporters365.com/more-news/man26-in-court-for-alleged-use-of-juju/
https://www.nairaland.com/1034874/kogi-claims-ownership-anambras-oil
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/other-sections/lead-stories/175804-as-jonathan-declares-anambra-oil-statekogi-stakes-claim-to-same-oil-wells
www.nairaland.com/1034428/south-east-leaders-endorse-jonathan-second
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/08/man-jailed-three-years-for-importing.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/08/nigerian-worker-nabbed-for-posing-as.html
https://www.nairaland.com/918817/igbos-govern-own-nation-state-voting
https://www.nairaland.com/1035678/ex-governors-obi-fight-over-anambra
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/married-woman-dies-while-committing.html
http://www.punchng.com/news/suspect-hides-cocaine-in-roasted-chicken/
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsarticles/2011/july/10swallow-101-cocaine
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/03/12/nigerian-arrested-with-cocaine-in-india/
http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/45285-ndlea-nabs-man-with-cocaine-in-anus-at-lagos-airport
http://www.punchng.com/news/bus-driver-dies-of-cocaine-ingestion/
https://www.nairaland.com/882512/nigerian-eric-chimezie-oluigbo-sentenced
http://www.sundaytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11244:lawyer-grabbed-among-car-snatchers-in-abuja&catid=54:lead-stories&Itemid=127
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/angry-woman-bites-off-policemans-ear.html
http://reporters365.com/top-news-2/kwara-police-nab-10-robbery-suspects/
https://www.nairaland.com/522690/woman-bites-off-mans-testicles
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/man-caught-stealing-car-during-church.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/man-beats-pregnant-neighbour.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/son-machetes-father-to-death-in-enugu.html
https://www.nairaland.com/1005787/nigerian-man-faces-death-sentence-malaysia
https://www.nairaland.com/543568/okonkwo-nigerian-breweries-biggest-distributor
https://www.nairaland.com/873949/coporal-okoye-shoots-girlfriend-kidnapped
http://www.talkofnaija.com/news/nigerian-man-shoots-wife-five-times-atlanta-georgia
http://meniru..com/2008/06/nigerian-men-wife-killers.html
https://www.nairaland.com/541383/beware-interview-occultic-nairalander-prowling
https://www.nairaland.com/782685/igwe-kidnapped-enugu-state
https://www.nairaland.com/867688/robber-arrested-violating-75yr-old
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/unbelievable-man-25allegedly-hacked-uncle-to-death/
https://www.nairaland.com/1021281/esut-vc-kidnappers-demands-n200m
https://www.nairaland.com/1021135/47-years-old-nigerian-arrested
http://www.compassnewspaper.com/NG/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=66429:father-of-eight-dies-of-alleged-cocaine-ingestion-&catid=43:news&Itemid=799
https://www.nairaland.com/766481/priest-allegedly-sacrificed-varsity-student
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/nigerian-sentenced-to-death-for-drug-trafficking-in-malaysia/
https://www.nairaland.com/1031688/breaking-news..imo-state-deputy-governors
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/kidnappers-storm-owerri-shoot-two/
https://www.nairaland.com/263616/father-kidnapped-girl-threatens-abia
https://www.nairaland.com/1025772/italian-writer-held-over-murder
https://www.nairaland.com/965978/inside-owerri-hottest-unclad-club
https://www.nairaland.com/965573/where-escapades-lovepeddlers-mind-boggling
http://www.naija247news.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6850:-more-than-6-000-nigerian-citizens-jailed-abroad-for-drug-trafficking-offenses-ndlea-&catid=90:world-news&Itemid=197
https://www.nairaland.com/859569/driver-kills-teenage-girl-while
https://www.nairaland.com/779817/5-men-gang-desecrates-15
https://www.nairaland.com/939230/igbos-jews
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/i-slept-with-your-husband-woman-tells.html
http://reporters365.com/top-news/police-release-14-deportees-to-family-on-bail/
http://reporters365.com/more-news/lagos-neighbourhood-watch-arrest-robbery-suspects/
http://reporters365.com/top-news/trader-with-adulterated-beverages-arrestd-in-owerri/
https://www.nairaland.com/1039949/anambra-kogi-oil-wells-ownership
http://reporters365.com/news/fgs-listing-of-anambra-as-oil-producing-state/
https://www.nairaland.com/1040244/more-suspects-arrested-cynthias-murder
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/cynthia-police-recover-50-nude-pictures.html
https://www.nairaland.com/1039963/obi-launches-battle-against-kidnapping
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/pictures-of-demolition-of-anambras.html
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/uncategorized/enugu-widows-Molestation-update-rapists-dare-sullivan-ekweremadu/
http://reporters365.com/more-news/lawyer-in-court-for-allegedly-biting-off-womans-ear/
http://reporters365.com/contributors/suicidal/
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/okada-rider-in-kidnap-mess.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/man-28-arraigned-for-raping-eight-year.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/08/suspected-ritualists-behead-16-yr-old.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/nigerian-man-sues-south-african-lawyer.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/preacher-arraigned-for-alleged-n209m.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/ex-minister-arrested-for-oil-theft.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/woman-stabs-husband-to-death-in-bayelsa.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/security-guard-houseboy-arrested-for.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/gambia-suspends-execution-of-two.html
https://www.nairaland.com/1049655/bandits-loose-imo
http://reporters365.com/news/couple-deny-murdering-14-year-old-domestic-help/
http://lindaikeji..com/2012/02/nigerian-man-sentenced-to-death-in.html
http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/ndlea-arrests-female-drug-smugglers
http://www.punchng.com/metro/ndlea-intercepts-n90m-cocaine-cream-in-lagos/
https://www.nairaland.com/85412/pathetic-story-igbo-woman-dallas
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber/tobechi-enyinna-onwuhara/view
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/ndlea-arrests-man-with-drugs-stuffed-inside-tin-tomato/
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=64970:rage-over-violation-of-grand-mothers&catid=3:metro&Itemid=558
http://lindaikeji..com/2012/06/igbinedion-university-student-stabs.html
http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/2128-female-teacher-35-defiles-girl-4-with-pencil
https://www.nairaland.com/852873/most-igbos-gays-why
http://www.9jabook.com/forum/topics/5-lagos-men-gang-desecrates-15-years-old-girl-for-2-weeks
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/02/24/woman-dies-after-fight-with-husband-over-food/
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6300989.stm
https://www.nairaland.com/752801/four-nigerians-saved-being-hanged
http://newsnaija.com/uniben-final-year-student-get-19-years-jail-term/438/
https://www.nairaland.com/990374/family-5-arrested-kidnapping-imo
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/8-kidnappers-jailed-for-44-years-in-delta/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/woman-kills-husband-over-baby-food-pampers/
http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/blog/?p=95752
https://www.nairaland.com/774330/pregnant-mother-two-set-ablaze#9279723
"Cannibalism can explain the problems of igbos.

The widespread practice of cannibalism in vast areas of Imo, Abia and Enugu (and to some extent Ebonyi) is an open secret in modern Nigerian history. As recent as in the contemporary period, cannibalistic activities were reported in those areas particularly in Abia and Imo states.
Historically, in every human settlement where cannibalism was practiced, the darker a human is, the more nutritious he/she was assumed to be. It is this belief that put darker members of the community or neighboring community to greater danger of being killed and eaten than fairer ones. In fact, the fair ones are considered as taboo to eat as they are considered to be cursed by the gods.

As a result of depletion of the darker people in such communities, the offspring became increasingly lighter and higher proportion of albinism as well birth defects are recorded. Such defects include severe mental problems, stealing of other people's land,anti-social behaviour like kidnapping, r.a.pe, pipeline vandalism and oil bunkering, sight defects, arson, wife-killing, child-burning, drug trafficking and se.xu.al impotency"
https://www.nairaland.com/790205/finally-woman-set-ablaze-husband
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/06/26/man-kidnaps-brother-for-n4m-ransom/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PmNewsNigeria+%28PM+News+Nigeria%29
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/police-parade-fake-pastor-in-nsukka/
http://www.feelfree.co/article_news/nigeria/?page=6925
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigerian-actor-jsentenced-3-months-jail-gay-sex-premium-times
https://www.nairaland.com/524247/another-6-school-kids-kidnapped
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-11450818
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-10684541
http://www.kwenu.com/publications/max/2010/southeast_governors_ndiigbo_future.htm
https://www.nairaland.com/342270/ojukwu-sold-igbo-into-perpetual
http://amakaikenga..com/2012/09/i-watched-dad-kill-mum-11-year-old.html
http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=592:19-esut-students-arrested-over-kidnap-Molestation&Itemid=97
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/police-arrest-7-fake-pastors-over-sham-deliverance/
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/06/13/pastor-Molests-11-year-old-witch-while-conducting-deliverance
http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/1673-masquerade-Molests-undergraduate-nursing-mother-in-nsukka
https://www.nairaland.com/265656/seen-before-uchenna-abazu-first
https://www.nairaland.com/526431/2-bakassi-boys-sentenced-death
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2110555/Womanising-Nigerian-fraudster-used-identities-soldiers-nurses-open-725-bank-accounts-1-3m-benefits-swindle.html#ixzz1oHOs4Hiv
https://www.nairaland.com/882268/businessman-molests-two-male-aides
http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/License-Suspended-for-Doctor-Charged-With-Assault-Report-138652949.html
http://www.republicreport.com/dubem-okafor-another-nigerian-man-kills-his-wife-in-the-usa-written-by-icheoku/
http://www.africamasterweb.com/AdSense/NigerianKillsWifeMdUS.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/12/when-rapists-storm-girls-school/
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-iY7tN7tal0J:againstbabangida.com/docs/gloriaokon.pdf+ndlea&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
https://www.nairaland.com/426678/pregnant-woman-swallows-cocaine-arrested
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Chelsea-news-John-Mikel-begged-kidnappers-in-Nigeria-to-release-father-no-ransom-demand-received-article786026.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/police-rescue-seven-month-old-baby-from-kidnapper/
https://www.nairaland.com/567066/osisikankwudead
https://www.nairaland.com/529440/aba-saga-killed-husband-after
http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/1917-baby-thieves-invade-onitsha
https://www.nairaland.com/441232/gunmen-kill-11-aba-nnewi
http://allafrica.com/stories/200206250229.html

http://naijanet.com/news/source/2005/aug/24/1013.html
http://allafrica.com/stories/200806100884.html
http://www.africamasterweb.com/AdSense/NigerianDoctorJailed%20USslavery.html
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/6/23/154207.shtml

http://www.thesweetscience.com/boxing-article/773/exclusive-ike-ibeabuchi-denied-parole/
https://www.nairaland.com/1051404/female-banker-sends-robbers-after
https://www.nairaland.com/762177/maid-plots-boss-kidnap-plan
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/169757-ijeoma-okafor-lagos-mother-sells-her-children-to-survive.html
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/online-special/evening-express/57470-cultist-hacks-300-level-student-to-death.html
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/Nigerian-who-ingested-67-drug-capsules-dies-on-flight/articleshow/9489202.cms
https://www.nairaland.com/758339/efcc-arrests-cleric-over-44000
https://www.nairaland.com/46203/drug-trafficking-another-nollywood-star
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/3-girls-kidnapped-in-church/
http://www.m.gistpage.com/index.php?p=1721
http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/16/woman-sets-85-year-old-step-mother-fire-imo-state/
http://igboist.com/?p=450
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/gunmen-abduct-9-day-old-babies-in-imo/
https://www.nairaland.com/1052291/police-discover-arms-cache-anambra
http://tribune.com.pk/story/437369/international-drugs-smuggling-gang-of-nigerians-busted/
http://www.punchng.com/news/five-nigerian-drug-traffickers-arrested-in-india-malaysia/
https://www.nairaland.com/139242/man-jailed-six-years-over
http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/09/homosexuality-and-piracy-is-killing-nollywood-mr-ibu.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/man-murders-friend-over-piano.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/5-men-arraigned-for-assaulting-nurse.html
https://www.nairaland.com/1053283/linda-charly-boys-alter-ego
https://www.nairaland.com/429835/police-arrest-internet-fraud-suspects
http://liveofofo.com/gossip-column/two-nigerian-female-students-face-deportation-in-canada/
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20070922205887
https://www.nairaland.com/1055086/military-declares-war-terrorist-south-east
https://www.nairaland.com/472895/why-threw-baby-into-pit
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/father-squanders-money-raised-for.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/man-caught-having-sex-with-a-sheep-in-ebonyi/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/eight-month-pregnant-woman-killed-over-alleged-theft-in-ebonyi/
http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/24/man-33-confesses-love-sex-underage-kids/
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/45m-medicare-scam-stretched-houston-nigeria-houston-chronicle
http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-robberies-three-suspects-in-police-net/
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/65-year-old-nigerian-grandma-arrested.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/court-sentences-police-corporal-to.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/man-docked-for-stealing-his-seized.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/09/burglar-gets-electrocuted-while-trying.html
http://reporters365.com/other-news/2-bag-snatchers-bag-5-years-imprisonment/
https://www.nairaland.com/1058435/lagos-deports-anambra-refugees
https://www.nairaland.com/1050059/tricks-played-parents-got-away#12236686 (starting early)
http://reporters365.com/other-news/pastor-in-prison-for-alleged-criminal-breach-of-trust-forgery/
https://www.nairaland.com/1062534/photonews-anambra-state-devastated-flooding
https://www.nairaland.com/1051200/lets-lend-fashola-onitsha
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/10/gunmen-blow-up-anambra-hotel-kill-two.html
http://reporters365.com/more-news/enugu-police-nab-cab-driver-allegedly-aiding-kidnapping/
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/10/why-we-killed-lagos-bizman-kidnappers.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/10/man-rapes-12-yr-old-girl-lures-her-with.html
http://reporters365.com/other-news/convict-blames-illness-for-his-crime/
http://reporters365.com/other-news/police-arrest-five-suspected-kidnappers/
http://ireporterstv.co/true-confession-i-sold-my-child-for-n4-million-and-i-want-him-back-now/
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/10/3-uniport-students-burnt-alive-for.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/10/police-buy-stolen-gadgets-from-me-fake.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/10/dismissed-policeman-two-others-arrested.html
http://chatafrik.com/articles/nigerian-affairs/item/321-why-do-igbos-always-go-looking-for-trouble?.html

...and counting...

(1) (2) (Reply)

America "a country full of racists" retort as Miss America racially abused. / Confusion As Police Break Into Rivers High Court / Drug Baron Can’t Be My Party Leader – Obasanjo To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.