Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? (12496 Views)

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tRoOE(f): 7:07pm On May 23, 2008
debosky

Am haing fun jare cheesy cheesy cheesy

NubianQ
You are fat ugly, dumb and a LovePeddler grin grin grin, no wonder the bobo gave you a black eyes cheesy cheesy

Anyway am done for today kiss kiss kiss goodbye fat bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol what did you they mean when they said i was "Born again" Retarded assholes
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 23, 2008
i love cat fight,

meowwwwwwwwwwww

Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tRoOE(f): 7:09pm On May 23, 2008
HR.hotness
Haba save your speech not interested, and have a good day
Moving to another fun thread cool cool
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 7:10pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

rampant where to undecided undecided c'mon come back hiaaaa angry angry angry
yes ma'am?

OMO IBO:

i love cat fight,

meowwwwwwwwwwww
this one na lioness fight o
roaaarrrrrrrr! grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 7:10pm On May 23, 2008
who is the retarded asshole? did i hear your dad answer his name?

idiot. bitch take ur picture of NL AND STOP ADVERTISING FOR SEX. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I AM HAVING MORE FUN. YES HE GAVE ME BLACK EYES BIG DEAL!

ANYWAY I CANT BLAME YOU BEING A PRODUCT OF AN ANIMAL YOU DONT KNOW ANY BETTER

SHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP AND TELL UR MAMA THAT ITS TIME TO CLOSE HER LEGS tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 7:10pm On May 23, 2008
tRoOE:

HR.hotness
Haba save your speech not interested, and have a good day
Moving to another fun thread cool cool

good riddance
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 7:11pm On May 23, 2008
TOROROR OR IS IT TOTO,

PLS DONT GO, I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN, YOU MUM IS ON THE PHONE SHE IS BEGGING THAT U STAY SO U CAN SPEAK TO HER MADAM.

BITCH!!!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by TheSly: 7:14pm On May 23, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 23, 2008
roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nairaland fuji house of commotion
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 7:14pm On May 23, 2008
WHERE IS THE CUNT HEAD! TRO0E, TAKE UR PICTURE OF Nairaland u are too ugly u look like a cross breed of a chihuahua and an Orangutang grin grin grin grin grin grin

yes i am A FAT BITCH ATLEAST AM FINER THAN YOU SO DEAL WITH IT. ANYWAY CHECK ON YOUR MAN I THINK IS IS KNOCKING ON MY DOOR. SKINNY DISEASED RAT! I HATE TINY GILRS ALL U DO IS SQUEAL IDIOT AND FOR THE RECORD ITS CALLED BBW.

NO WONDER YOUR DAD HAS LOST HIS BALLS.INGRATE!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tRoOE(f): 7:15pm On May 23, 2008
rUN MY MOUTH? HMMMM WELL I HAVE THE MOUTH TO RUN, IF YOU WERE NOT BUSY SUCKING ALL THE MENS D.I.C.K.S IN YOUR CHURCH YOU WONT KNOW WHAT A BITCH IS,  YOU ARE JUST A HYPOCRITE.
HR.hotness,

she started it, honest. i was just quiet and she wanted some trouble because she is bored because her church is closed due to complaints that she has shagged anything male even the guide dogs in her church. don't blame oh. blame the Bitch who came to this world as a dumb cunt!
LMFAO is that what you do every sundays cheesy cheesy, anway for the sake of your friend i don leave you oh

As per my sweet handsome dad kiss kiss sorry you too ugly and fat for him cry cry cry
you dirty little oh, you are trying to sleep with a 60 something yrs old man grin grin grin grin LovePeddler.
Am out jare will be back later if am not busy
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 23, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm EBELEBE E YA
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EBELELE E YA

NZOGBU NZOGBU NNZOGBU
EHINMBA MBA EHIN . . . . . .
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 23, 2008
roflmao @omo-ibo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 7:19pm On May 23, 2008
I see seun viewing this thread. . it'll be blocked in 2 secs
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tRoOE(f): 7:19pm On May 23, 2008
NubianQ:

WHERE IS THE CUNT HEAD! TRO0E, TAKE UR PICTURE OF Nairaland u are too ugly u look like a cross breed of a chihuahua and an Orangutang grin grin grin grin grin grin
You too jealous oh
I know you wish my strawberry red lips belongs to you and my pointed nose kiss kiss,
fat ugly monkey looking LovePeddler like you can't look pretty like moi kiss kiss

Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 7:20pm On May 23, 2008
Seun 07:10:55 PM Viewing the topic Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls?.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 7:20pm On May 23, 2008
WHY DID YOU POST BACK, SO UR DAD IS 60? HE LOOKS LIKE A RETARDED FOOL BEGGING TO BE TOUCHED. YES I DO YOUR FATHER CUZ HE NEEDS IT. YOUR MUMS THING IS TOO WIDE FROM DOING ALL THE HELPERS IN YOUR HOUSE. CALL IT OVERTIME. AM A BITCH AND I LOVE IT. I AM FAT AND I TOUCH IT. TAKE UR PROSTITUTION PICTURE OFFFF UGLY SKINNY BITCH

IF YOU NEED FEEDING GO TO A CHARITY CUZ AM SPENDING ALL UR MONEY. 60 YEAR OLD, DONT WORRY HE WOULD BE 100 YEARS OLD BY THE TIME I AM FINISHED WITH HIM. ADVERTISING YOURSELF ONLINE WHO IS THE BIGGER LovePeddler.

ANYWAY IMPORTANT PEOPLE PLS TLK TO ME
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 23, 2008
I see seun viewing this thread. . it'll be blocked in 2 secs

hmmm fake prophetess
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 23, 2008
SEUN, U DARE NOT TOUCH THIS THREAD.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 7:22pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

hmmm fake prophetess
RampantT:

Seun 07:10:55 PM Viewing the topic Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls?.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 7:23pm On May 23, 2008
wetin i do? i just posted something n i was attacked i m innocent oooo
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 23, 2008
Hmmmmhh cheesy
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 23, 2008
still water u r late ,u came late,so stop laffing abeg
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 7:24pm On May 23, 2008
NubianQ:

wetin i do? i just posted something n i was attacked i m innocent oooo
hehehhehee. , what'll be your new ID?
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by chisimdi(f): 7:25pm On May 23, 2008
Nawa oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Abeg make una continue,cos iwas having a bad day,but unu emenyelam obi uto. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 7:25pm On May 23, 2008
HAHAHAH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MY NEW ID WOULD BE FIGHTER! SO GET READY!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by vivaladiva(f): 7:25pm On May 23, 2008
nubian Q u seem to have a diplomatic way of getting nairalanders to see beyong their noses, as for me i kick diplomacy in the groin and i stand for what i believe in, sure i might not win the popularity contest for the holiest nicest kindest meekest person but who cares, i never entered the contest in the first place.
if they say am bad, good
if they say am a slut, good
if they say am cheap, good
if they say i have no moral even better
all press is good publicity, better to stick out like a proud peakock that blend in like a green snake under the green grass
i SAY AMEN TO THAT
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 23, 2008
chisimdiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nwanne,ke kwanu kiss kiss
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by mamaput(f): 7:29pm On May 23, 2008
the art and beauty about telling people off is by doing so without using insulting words.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 7:29pm On May 23, 2008
vivaladiva:

nubian Q u seem to have a diplomatic way of getting nairalanders to see beyong their noses, as for me i kick diplomacy in the groin and i stand for what i believe in, sure i might not win the popularity contest for the holiest nicest kindest meekest person but who cares, i never entered the contest in the first place.
if they say am bad, good
if they say am a slut, good
if they say am cheap, good
if they say i have no moral even better
all press is good publicity, better to stick out like a proud peakock that blend in like a green snake under the green grass
i SAY AMEN TO THAT

VIVA!!! CORRECT CHICK ONE STUPID MONKEY WAS ABUSING US OOOO

INFACT I DONT WANT TO BE BANNED SO AM LEAVING HER. SHE TOLD ME HER DAD IS 60, THE TIME I SERVICED THE OLD MAN HE LOOKED OLDER. ANYWAY I THINK THEY HAVE RUSHED HIM TO THE HOSPITAL CUZ HE COULDNT DO NOTHING. ANYWAY WELLCOME MY FRIEND, PEOPLE DEY FIND TROUBLE.

Tro0E where are you? Gawd tk that picture off n i will apologise!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 23, 2008
the art and beauty about telling people off is by doing so without using insulting words.

word mamaput,word kiss
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by TheSly: 7:30pm On May 23, 2008
Oppsssssssssss . . .Coldplay is here. . . . . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Boobs In Revealing Dress (photos) / . / African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.