Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? (12501 Views)

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by chisimdi(f): 7:31pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

chisimdiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nwanne,ke kwanu kiss kiss
Nwanne adim mma,ole otu imere?oga na umuazi?Amam na ahu di cha unu.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 23, 2008
@chisimdi

ahu di anyi nwannemu nwanyi,ndi be'e gi kwanu?akwa ahu dicha unu nine
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Uche2nna(m): 7:32pm On May 23, 2008
mamaput:

the art and beauty about telling people off is by doing so without using insulting words.

True dat!!!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by vivaladiva(f): 7:34pm On May 23, 2008
abeg nubian Q no appologise to that treoo witch na so her mouth they run like bust pipe, that her bobo wey she dey take pose when we see am we go Bleep am senseless put Love Machine for him yash ( u know now)
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 7:36pm On May 23, 2008
vivaladiva:

abeg nubian Q no appologise to that treoo witch na so her mouth they run like bust pipe, that her bobo wey she dey take pose when we see am we go mess am senseless put Love Machine for him yash ( u know now)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 7:36pm On May 23, 2008
vivaladiva:

abeg nubian Q no appologise to that treoo witch na so her mouth they run like bust pipe, that her bobo wey she dey take pose when we see am we go mess am senseless put Love Machine for him yash ( u know now)

lol
ouch!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by buzyDiva(f): 7:37pm On May 23, 2008
vivaladiva:

shocked  shocked  shocked
haha . . una wan kill the guy
lol . . wetin he do una?
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by vivaladiva(f): 7:39pm On May 23, 2008
NUBIAN AND VIVA RULES AND arse wipe treoo can go and eat dog shit
ooo u think say i go write ur name for capital letter u don miss road BITCH
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 7:39pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

shocked  shocked  shocked
haha . . una wan kill the guy
lol . . wetin he do una?

he'll be another statistic,
a casualty in the war between nations  cheesy grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Dreloaded(f): 7:40pm On May 23, 2008
This thread is officially embarrassing
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by vivaladiva(f): 7:44pm On May 23, 2008
officially or unofficially some nob heads in nairaland suck big time especially the one that claim to be saints
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Uche2nna(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2008
vivaladiva:

officially or unofficially some nob heads in nairaland suck big time especially the one that claim to be saints

cheesy
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by buzyDiva(f): 7:53pm On May 23, 2008
vivaladiva:

Odi kwa dangerous!! shocked
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Uche2nna(m): 7:54pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

Odi kwa dangerous!! shocked

Mind ur language grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by buzyDiva(f): 8:03pm On May 23, 2008
Uche2nna:

Mind your language grin

Wetin?
I typed it right jo tongue
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 23, 2008
I don tire for this hypocrisy self. I wonder what goes on in people's mind when they leave all the "edifying, saint-worthy" threads and read through all the "devilish, saint-corrupting" threads like this just so that they can cuss out preach to the sinners. It's like a journalist paying a slut and fhucking her so that he can confirm that she's really into the business before interviewing her.

Wetin self una no dey tire? Small time them don change the flow of the thread. na so some useless pastors go come to the sexaul diary thread only to start running their mouth after them don jerk off finish.

Seun osewa did a good job of classfying this forum into sections based on general topics. If you nor wan talk about sex why don't you just stay on the religion thread. How will you guys/babes feel if someone comes to a religious thread and starts talking about sexuality or why it's not so ideal to stand up for your faith?

biko, leave these babes alone.

YOU CAN NOT CHANGE THE WORLD and that goes for the outspoken babes as well as their antagonists

FYI, I be christian o. but if I nor like any thread I go move on. afterall, them nor force me come the thread and them nor carry am enter my house. let's exercise some decorum here. let people be. We can disagree with opinions without calling people names.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by sage2(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2008
WE ALL KNOW THAT VIVA AND NUBIAN ARE THE KILLER SQUAD ANYDAY. SO TRoOE, I ADVICE YOU TAKE YOUR LEAVE BEFORE THE CARRY OUT THEIR THREAT. YOU DON'T MESS WITH CHICKS OF THAT MAGNITUDE. THEY TOLD YOU THEY ARE INTO GIRLFIGHT AND AIN'T AFRAID TO BREAK A BONE. DIDN'T THEY?  I AM A WITNESS.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 8:20pm On May 23, 2008
Ceeno E vu:

I don tire for this hypocrisy self. I wonder what goes on in people's mind when they leave all the "edifying, saint-worthy" threads and read through all the "devilish, saint-corrupting" threads like this just so that they can cuss out preach to the sinners. It's like a journalist paying a slut and fhucking her so that he can confirm that she's really into the business before interviewing her.

Wetin self una no dey tire? Small time them don change the flow of the thread. na so some useless pastors go come to the sexaul diary thread only to start running their mouth after them don jerk off finish.

Seun osewa did a good job of classfying this forum into sections based on general topics. If you nor wan talk about sex why don't you just stay on the religion thread. How will you guys/babes feel if someone comes to a religious thread and starts talking about sexuality or why it's not so ideal to stand up for your faith?

YOU CAN NOT CHANGE THE WORLD and that goes for the outspoken babes as well as their antagonists

FYI, I be christian o. but if I nor like any thread I go move on. afterall, them nor force me come the thread and them nor carry am enter my house. let's exercise some decorum here. let people be. We can disagree with opinions without calling people names.

I ACCEPT I CANT CHANGE THE WORLD, BUT I WAS JUST EXPRESSING AN OPINION AND THINGS GOT OUT OF HAND, I JUST TALK ABOUT SEX NOT TO FORCE IT ON OTHERS.

my dear, the thing tire me. i dont know why the so called TROOOO ABI TOTO girl started attacking me. this is one of the reasons why i say some people pretend. she claims to be a born again but she knows all the vulgar definations. it amazes me. i dont go to the religious thread not because i dont know what to say but i know my limits. some people come here and start calling VIVA and MYSELF whores because we tlk about sex. i have told them on this nairaland that they can call me a Bitch and a LovePeddler. its better to be one than be a hypocrite. Tro0E really wanted to attack me and i did attack back with what i felt. i know the likes of her who pretend and when u check their history's they have bleeped all names of people a million times each in each alphabetical order.

i dont get paid for being LOVED! so if people call me names i dont care!!! and yes i am a FAT bitch SO WHAT!!!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 8:24pm On May 23, 2008
Ceeno E vu:

Thank you jare

all these people that just come and spoil an enjoyable debate for people all the name of having fun

selfish twats, the lot of them grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tRoOE(f): 8:25pm On May 23, 2008
Posted on: Today at 07:34:42 PMPosted by: vivaladiva  
Insert Quote
lol eya , was that what your so called LovePeddler friends did to your bobo grin grin grin, poor dude cry.

@nubian
For the love and respect i have for my loving dad kiss kiss, i will just ignore i never saw the trash you wrote

Posted by: vivaladiva  
Insert Quote
If it sucks then stop coming, abi na by force wink

NUBIAN AND VIVA RULE[/b]S AND arse wipe treoo can go and eat dog shit
ooo u think say i go write your name for capital letter u don miss road BITCH
Immature bart grin grin grin, you writing the name wrong doesn't take a single air out of my body, abi dey tell you say na my real name be that!!!!ode oshi cheesy cheesy

Posted on: Today at 07:40:37 PMPosted by: D-reloaded  
Insert Quote
[b]This thread is officially embarrassing

Really shocked shocked so what the f uck are you doing here then undecided

@sage_
Pussy ass nigga welcome
solomakinde how was your journey
busybody who asked you question
leave my name out of your stink mouth!!!!!!!asinwi omo
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 8:26pm On May 23, 2008
And when Seun categorized the thread i dont think he wanted us to tlk about sex during marriage. i posted this cuz people keep calling people disease carriers and stuff when they talk about their sex lives. so what if i tlk about sex? does that make me less of a human being? it really amazes me when it goes on and on. as for me oo anyone who calls me a LovePeddler must have gotten a good review from a Family member of theirs and i would not leave any stone unturned. some people did say it was wrong to tlk about sex and i didnt get pissed. so its all good if they dont like it but what annoys me is this preaching and preaching. i would be happy to visit the religious thread to get converted when i want to. as for now i will tlk about sex.

when i am wrong i do apologise and i dont wait to be told. anyway its all ended.

Viva,

E be like say person go go find Ashawo forum oooo this one wey na only saints full here. gosh!!! people dey pretend sha!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by mamaput(f): 8:29pm On May 23, 2008
the what is that you have to learn to finish off people without insulting their parents. try with questions.
I get under peoples skin with out insults.-
she called you fat .
you ask her how she can bring that together  with her religion any why she spends more time reading sex section rather than reading her bible,
ask her if she was one of thoses uncool girls at school that was never accepted by the cool girls.
and ask her if she has wild dreams of breaking loose,
as long as you are only asking no harm done
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 23, 2008
NubianQ:

,  some people come here and start calling VIVA and MYSELF whores because we tlk about sex. i have told them on this nairaland that they can call me a Bitch and a LovePeddler.

E be like say person go go find Ashawo forum oooo this one wey na only saints full here. gosh!!! people dey pretend sha!
nwanne, don't mind them. Some of us actually love intelligent whores. It's a pity old age is fast catching up with people like me. but if you manage to get the ashawo thread, you can bet that you already have one person wey go follow you view am. wink
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 23, 2008
the what is that you have to learn to finish off people without insulting their parents. try with questions.
I get under peoples skin with out insults.-
she called you fat .
you ask her how she can bring that together with her religion any why she spends more time reading sex section rather than reading her bible,
ask her if she was one of thoses uncool girls at school that was never accepted by the cool girls.
and ask her if she has wild dreams of breaking loose,
as long as you are only asking no harm done

word mama put,really i think i should buy u a drink,its just dat u stay far from me,u deserve one honestly

nubian and trooe,its ok abeg,u pple should cool off,we r all here for fun naaa undecided
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 8:32pm On May 23, 2008
Tro0E,

you respect your dad? huh! you are insulting everyone else that shows how mature u are. i get it you were brought up by a Dog trainer. can't blame her because she is always lying on her back , anyway respect your ugly face because if we did a poll u would realise you are the UGLIEST girl in Nairaland. u keep saying LovePeddler like i care? puleeeezeee i have heard worse. get out the thread IDIOT! u have insulted everyone here so its obvious we don't think alike. so BUGG OFF BITCH AND TELL UR MAMA TO KEEP UR DAD, HE IS KNOCKING AT MY DOOR! grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 8:35pm On May 23, 2008
OK Mamaput,

Point taken! no disrespect to parents anymore. i did push it too much so am going to be BIG GIRL and say i would rephrase my words next time. smiley
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 8:37pm On May 23, 2008
[size=18pt]SEUN PLEASE WE WANT ASHEWO SECTION OH[/size]
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 23, 2008
Nubian e don do o.

Funny enough, tRoOE is offering the medicine that she never took herself. "If it sucks then stop coming, abi na by force" So I guess it's all fun.

by the way, Nubian, you fit swear say this tRoOE girl nor fine? I nor agree o.

Anyway, you all should chill. una be small pikin o. una nor know where una go meet very soon.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by sage2(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2008
take am easy nubian, my dear. as you can see, i have asked her to stay off you and viva. if she don't like sex or talking about it, thats her luck or ill luck. depending on what that mean to her. as for those of us who come to this thread, we first read the topic before we clicked. if you don't like it, why click in the first place? after all the topic is there to let you know what to expect.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 8:43pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

word mama put,really i think i should buy u a drink,its just that u stay far from me,u deserve one honestly

nubian and trooe,its ok abeg,u people should cool off,we r all here for fun naaa undecided

Jenny,

i have tried not to look for trouble and if you read this thread i was just saying something, i know people wont agree with me but really i have to admit i didnt need that INSULT from Tro0E, she weht to my past threads and started referring to them as well so i just tlkd back. i am having fun and most times i post things for laughs not to fight or anything. anyway i am not bothering with that girl but if she tlk i go tlk o! cuz i am not having someone who doesnt know me call me a LovePeddler. i dont mind being called one the only thing is there should be a justifiable reason for that.

Sage_

U re the man. maybe we might disagree on some things but atleast u dont resort to all the name callin. my thing is, if someone calls me FAT its fine cuz i am FAT and i use my humps and rock a boat but am not on her man so whats her problem? anyway i just posted this thread so i can get opinions and maybe i should not tlk when i sex threads of sexual content as the TROOO abi TOTO girl just started insulting VIVA who wasnt there. VIVA is a good friend of mine and she is VERY VERY DECENT and Nice so whats all this tlk of WHORING? anyway, let the pretending continue on Nairaland.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tRoOE(f): 8:45pm On May 23, 2008
@NubianQ
One last time leave my parent out of mouth, it obvious you ain't got no respect for yourself, stupid girl
oh lard fat ugly bitch calling me ugly, we show your pics so stop grin grin grin, abeg show us all your bleeped up face
anyway am off to run my 6miles, do you wanna tag along, maybe you might shed some pounds

@mamaput
How old are you again undecided
Uncool kids in schoolllllllllll OH LARD, woman plz stop, am laughing my ass off cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
And who said i was a Christian in the 1st place undecided becos you saw someone saying born again !!!!!!gosh  

@ HR.hotness
1ST you claimed i was insulting now what are you doing, lol speaking from both side of your mouth grin grin grin

off to the soccer game, will be back for your bitches grin grin grin grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by sage2(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2008
@TRoOE

Na wa o. see as this girl dey cus me sake of say i want seperate  fight. I for leave Nubian and Viva to break ya bones abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Always Acting Funny During Sex. / When A Girl Buys You Chocolate! / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.