Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 (46431 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Jessicanoble(f): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
Sorry bro,
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by dinachi(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
idrezee: no romance without finance? C'mon don't b so pessimistic dearie, I v been in a realtionship with d most beautiful gurl I v ever seen( in reality and in movies) yet m a broke-a.s.s, we v celebrated anniversaries, etc and she has done more 4 me dan I could ever re-pay. Yes naija gurls r money-mongers but 2 every rule de's always an exception. Trust me. I'll post her pix so u'll affirm her beauty and I tell u she's much more beatiful inside. M not judging d op's gurl but 30k's 2 small an amount 2 start ridiculing ur bf coz of.

Congrats on your gurl! You are lucky. Please marry her ASAP!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by freecocoa(f): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Truckpusher: OP was doling out small money and probably dicking the hell out her like he already paid the bride price or something close to that....

If na you ,you go gree that kain thing? shocked shocked

Op is boy in training ,any money given to a woman during good times should be totally forgotten oh

dem no dey remember that kain money oh ,me i see this op complaining because he feels that he has done so much monetarily grin

Lmao cheesy. This guy you funny sha.

The OP caused it all but some girls wicked sha.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Truckpusher(m): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
OP in fact take am

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Stunner1(f): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
RedBenson:

You sound like one big of a fool. If u like, sell off ur father's house add it wit all ur life time servings and use it to please a girl cos she believes she shld be cared for. Dont ur have family members and younger ones? Mtcheeew!

Abeg no vex oo RedBenson wat language is diz naa grin angry
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by ruffhandu: 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
"... i took her out every evening and we spent at least #5000 and after 2 weeks she went back to PH..."

did u really do that? can a corper afford that? Meaning u spent at least 14*5000=70,000.

if u did, then that is where the problem started, it's all your fault.
Leave women, that's the quick way to become useless, unless if you want to marry. concentrate on improving yourself and getting a better job.
Build your relationship with your creator.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by PrettySpicey(f): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
What do u expect? From the onset u won her ova with money, even as a mere corps member u spent lavishly on her.
Young man, go get yourself a responsible independent lady n let this mercenary go.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
RedBenson:

Are u for real? U must be very MAD! What if she coms back 2moro demanding for 500k nko? I know ur type. Ur type are those indulging in criminality just to please ur silly gfs. Ur type spends money on nonsense girlfriends and 4get thier family who toiled to train u to appreciable level. Ur mamma can even die of hunger living in a partially collapsed muddy house in the village and all u do is spending money on gfs in d city. I seriously detest ur type! At d end of ur failure in the city after wasting away ur income on girls, they would say na witches and wizard do u. Mtcheeeeeew!

awww!..you sound like you are gay,hence the frustrations..
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by lirusehn(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
I swear 2 God ave nt till dis moment read d message of d OP and ave commented almst 5 tymz. Judgin frm odaz point of view. Hope i neva make mistake
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
At least you're good and you appreciate her
I've dated a broke assss nigga before
Did he appreciate that I told rich men off just to be with him?
Did he appreciate that I turned down some good gifts just to make him feel secure?

Your guess is as good as mine.
If I remember what he used to say
"One can't trust pretty ladies"

So don't blame some girls when they feel like they should get all they can while they can from a guy. Because some men no matter what you sacrifice for them will only see it as desperation and take advantage of it.
Don't blame some ladies.it's the orientation hard life gives smiley smiley
idrezee: no romance without finance? C'mon don't b so pessimistic dearie, I v been in a realtionship with d most beautiful gurl I v ever seen( in reality and in movies) yet m a broke-a.s.s, we v celebrated anniversaries, etc and she has done more 4 me dan I could ever re-pay. Yes naija gurls r money-mongers but 2 every rule de's always an exception. Trust me. I'll post her pix so u'll affirm her beauty and I tell u she's much more beatiful inside. M not judging d op's gurl but 30k's 2 small an amount 2 start ridiculing ur bf coz of.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Uwaomapaul(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
Bros all this why were u fucking her or u re keeping her for future use? If u were fucking her better for u but if u were preserving her for future use, sorry bros.but u can still send her no for me ooooooooooooo
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by slap1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
Jenams: @op, u mean say u dey constantly pay her salary every month? Which work she dey do for u? Ur mama don die? U nor get sista? Ur late broda wife and children unkor? U place dem on salary too? Kai! U r wicked!
If I see u, I will kill u!
hahahahah! This guy cracked me up abeg.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Yustex4eva(m): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
Assuming your broda no take care of you nd he no give u chance to stay wit him,u go say he wickd,nw he left wife nd children who nid ur help wen ur bro is offline but decide helping a gal online.GOD DEY O

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by BOBBYNIGUESZ(m): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hommie you really messed up by paying her raw cash. her pussy isn't made of gold...neither silver ...they are plenny bitches all around
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
See wetin water-water toto dey cause grin grin grin grin grin grin

When many people dey blow toto throway, na so one yeye girl with watery toto play you loke this OP.

I don dig hole, chook my head for inside for you embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

You should be ashamed of yourself. cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by geebehn(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
the jugunus: It is disheartening to know that most of us who commented on this issue are not objective. Truth is, the guy is selfish and self centred. Life and relationships, especially those sexually inclined, is about sacrifices. She has been dating the guy since 2011, never made any demands. Guy got first job, managed to rent a place to stay. Got second job, but still continued to see things in only his parochial perspective - I'm sending her 5k every month, buying her basic needs, she understands that things are not okay. Guy should have made the sacrifice of giving her the 30k, not because he has so much, but to assure the girl of her place in his heart, after all nobody really has time & money, but it is the importance that we attach to things that makes us spend our time & money for them. It is so dumb to reason that the girl is dependent on this stingy guy. Real men are not only responsible to certain degree, but must be dependable! Op you don't deserve the girl. Good that she was smart enough to jump you.

weytin this one dey talk nowundecidedundecided
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Chingyarmani(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
yang: Nna ndo. Its good u moved on. But why put a girl on a salary? U are one of the problems of naija. U nor get sister to train?
lwkmd for here ooooo!!!!!!! dhis is the dopeset reply/advice i've ever seen on NL......surely dhat guy is one of the problems we ve in naija grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by lirusehn(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
Plz abeg how much i go even pay 2 daga opo wey neat for Olufunmilayo? Datz if at all i shud. 4 ma village jez buy 'em black undapant(s) (datz if u get money 2 buy more dan 1) for ma sch giv 'em #200 rcharge card. Ur level don set. I c no reason 2 sell my Dad's slippers 2 plz a gal

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by solidman59(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Whatever! Make she go na. See why I no de keep girls, dem sabi mumu eh
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by BarryX(m): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
lorretta u: At least you're good and you appreciate her
Did he appreciate that I turned down some good gifts just to make him feel secure?

So don't blame some girls when they feel like they should get all they can while they can from a guy. Because some men no matter what you sacrifice for them will only see it as desperation and take advantage of it.
Don't blame some ladies.it's the orientation hard life gives smiley smiley
Moral of the story

Don't date a broke guy yea?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
BarryX: Moral of the story

Don't date a broke guy yea?

Before Nko?

Why should a broke guy date sef?

Broke guys are the same as clapped out niggaz.

the girl u are dating should motivate u enuff to get ur sh1t together if not then u dont really see a future what building on with her.

Moral of the story: Get ur game up. If u r a mess why do u expect someone to appreciate that.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by emmyoha87(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
Bro u were in d love cloud n didn't see clearly, don't blame it on 30K girls leave these funny signs around before they break up, next time be on the look out.
IF A LADY WON'T RESPECT U ENOUGH TO LISTEN TO U "Get rid of her" she ain't worth ur Love!!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by IdJack(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
NOPET: I met this girl on facebook when i was doing my NYSC far away North,after i added her on my facebook we started chatting and finally fell in love,she came all the way from PH to visit me and i tried to make her happy, i took her out every evening and we spent at least #5000and after 2 weeks she went back to PH...we loved each other so much. After my service i decided to move from where i intended to stay(Abuja) and came to lagos cos she said she was relocating to lagos to stay with her sister and i have brothers staying in lagos also,in 2011 i came to lagos and i started searching for job and after few weeks she arrived lagos and where her sister was staying was close to where i was staying too so we meet once in a while... i could not treat her well again cos i was not having enough money and work was not forth coming. in 2012 i started teaching i a private secondary school and i was paid #20000 only so i saved some money and in 2012 November i lost my brother whom i was staying with it was so sad and tough for me...we went for the burial in Dec. and after i returned i decided to rent my house with the little money i was saving because i could not continue staying with my brother's wife and kids... iin january this year 2013 i got another job though it was a little better than the teaching job and all this while i give her the little i could and in march this year 2013 God bless me with anothe job with an improved salary so i try and give her the little i could,but with all my explanation she keeps saying i am stingy in september i told her i will be paying #5000 into Account every month and buy her all necessary materials she needs,i paid in her september allowance and i bought a pair of shoe and some wears for her and after 3 weeks she said i should pay 30k into her account that she has something to sort out but i pleaded with her to be patient as i dont have much for now... i called to explain things to her but she wont pick her calls and later her sister picked her call and pretended to be her and told me i should not call her again if i cant give her the 30k... and all effort to make her see reasons with me prove abortive.... now i have moved on with my life and i wish her d best too

OP with a sincere heart u loved her but she does not love u. na ur money she love. never mine God will give u a better gal. I pray u dont go back to her again
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by lirusehn(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
Abeg wey d OP sev?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by CGKing(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nna carry 5k go worship God? He just delivered you from the power of darkness.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Before Nko?

the girl u are dating should motivate u enuff to get ur sh1t together if not then u dont really see a future what building on with her.

Moral of the story: Get ur game up. If u r a mess why do u expect someone to appreciate that.

thixz nigga up in here actin like he got cash... ah can swearigad, u aint close to even my junior bro when it comes to cash tho....

urrmmm, im not mad wid d ladies demand or som...watever, but a beeotch tryn to boss me around?? acting like d benjamin i make is her modafuckn RIGHT?? niccur please... i spend on my gal, not cox its my obligation or she asks me to nahhh... i spend on my gal coz i care bout her, and i want her to be at d same level with her other girls... oh and..

no gal tells me d amount im supposed to give her all the time... Never have and never will... UNLESS THE DAME becomez my wifey,and makes my babies...

#dig tht up in ur oottcy winney.... POTTS...

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Pdizzle(m): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
indoorlove: Op, Read every damn thing on this thread and thank me later! https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman
tai2 shi.t..dats sum classic stuff

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
#1-stunner:

Abeg no vex oo RedBenson wat language is diz naa grin angry

Na typo error dear! I expected u to know that. Take it as it's! I cant go back there to modify it.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Tyche(m): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
lorretta u: At least you're good and you appreciate her

The guy na enemy of progress join.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by idrezee(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Before Nko?

r u kidding me? With due respect, I tink ur luv life has been very unfortunate. So dating's all bout spending money on d gurl. Do u remember Joseph in d bible? Despite he's not only broke but a slave his master's wife still want 2 marry him and evetually married wen his master died. I v been lucky with my relationships cha, don't force urself on d opposite sex dats whr u'll need 2 spend 2 keep him/her. De was a tym I dated one PDP chairman's daughter, wen I first visited her house I almost stopped asking her out cos her lodge was better dan mine, she has everytn a student aint even supposed 2 have (DSTV,fridge, u name it) and 4 a whole moon I didn't invite her coz my place wasn't upto hers but she surprised m after tracing my place and 2 m surprise she was modest enof 2 apprecite my place. We dated 4 more dan a year and durin diz period she was obviously richer and often pay d bills, I pay too but d money's from her so she indirectly pays. P.S we crashed coz of religion, she's catholic and m a muslim
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
NOPET: I met this girl on facebook when i was doing my NYSC far away North,after i added her on my facebook we started chatting and finally fell in love,she came all the way from PH to visit me and i tried to make her happy, i took her out every evening and we spent at least #5000and after 2 weeks she went back to PH...we loved each other so much. After my service i decided to move from where i intended to stay(Abuja) and came to lagos cos she said she was relocating to lagos to stay with her sister and i have brothers staying in lagos also,in 2011 i came to lagos and i started searching for job and after few weeks she arrived lagos and where her sister was staying was close to where i was staying too so we meet once in a while... i could not treat her well again cos i was not having enough money and work was not forth coming. in 2012 i started teaching i a private secondary school and i was paid #20000 only so i saved some money and in 2012 November i lost my brother whom i was staying with it was so sad and tough for me...we went for the burial in Dec. and after i returned i decided to rent my house with the little money i was saving because i could not continue staying with my brother's wife and kids... iin january this year 2013 i got another job though it was a little better than the teaching job and all this while i give her the little i could and in march this year 2013 God bless me with anothe job with an improved salary so i try and give her the little i could,but with all my explanation she keeps saying i am stingy in september i told her i will be paying #5000 into Account every month and buy her all necessary materials she needs,i paid in her september allowance and i bought a pair of shoe and some wears for her and after 3 weeks she said i should pay 30k into her account that she has something to sort out but i pleaded with her to be patient as i dont have much for now... i called to explain things to her but she wont pick her calls and later her sister picked her call and pretended to be her and told me i should not call her again if i cant give her the 30k... and all effort to make her see reasons with me prove abortive.... now i have moved on with my life and i wish her d best too

What is stay? Graduate?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Tyche(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Before Nko?

Word!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.