Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 (46390 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Cabme(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
yang: Nna ndo. Its good u moved on. But why put a girl on a salary? U are one of the problems of naija. U nor get sister to train?
anz ma o i tire
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

And that brain directed him to come here and spew garbage here.
"Garbage"? You're kind of taking the entire stuff personal! Are you in anyway OP's GF brother/friend?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Coolval22com: 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hmmmm chai i really understand the op's plight.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

i wanted to shake my head for the OP but then i read your posts...........................................................your case is more than mere shaking of head..........i give up on you

hope god doesnt

13 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic bishop the most caring man in the world. A question for you since you think it is money you can use and keep a woman. my question goes thus:

As a well to do man( employed or business), you have all the money to take care of your girlfriend or wife as you say money is only what keeps a relationship for men and not kid. If you loose your job or your businesses begin to experience a downturn (God forbid), what will you do to sustain the money relationship or marriage? let me guess sha, you may just commit suicide because you cannot take care of your wife or girlfriend since relationship according to you must be one-sided and not mutual or better still you go and rob CBN to keep on sustaining the relationship.

I am waiting for your answer the almighty loving and caring magic bishop.
Magic Bishop: For God's sake why are you all hating on the chic?

When she came to meet OP in the north am very sure she came at her own expense. OP even stated how he spent a meager 5K throughout her stay.

OP finishes services goes to Lagos and GF visits him (again I bet on her own expense).

OP had a job but to him it wasn't paying well which means he did not help pay for her fare back.

OP then gets a better paying job and still does not bother about getting her something as a gift.

GF then decides to ask (which normally is just a test to find out if OP is a stingy b@stard or an insensitive pr1ck or both).

OP by now is on his 3rd higher paying job. She probably knows how much he earns because he must have boasted to her (another d1ck move since he told her she would assume he wanted her to know he is getting paid).

Now OP opens a thread lamenting how her demands for 30k and his innability to honour it or meet her midway (he proposed 5kay which is a 75% slash from her initial demands) was the sole reason for their breakup.

The truth was that OP is not good looking, a stingy insensitive miser, definitely lousy in bed and has bad breath as well.
A definitely not worth the trouble.

I dated girls in my uni days with virtually no dough to call my own. A good personality and sexy charm made all my relationships great. I never bought a single cooking pot, stove or utensils but by the time I graduated I had at least 12 coolers. My babes gladly cooked for me.

When I started earning money (by 23 I had a job), my then girlfriend was the first person I took shopping. The dynamics change once you become employed.

Women are more attracted to caring and sharing man.

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Airforce1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
Sorry o lover boy... U nor get money u go dey put woman on a monthly salary of #5000.. Facebook love, u no find rich girl love and some "smellos" somewhere u wan die put.
U wan form Big Boy and Mr nice guy join abii

I bet u didn't even see her pant after everything u did for her.. LMaaoooo..

21st century mugu.

#Your waist, your waist, all I want is your waist*

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by chineloSA(f): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
OP, Leave her to Aunty Karma like that. She will deal with her flat bottom. smiley smiley smiley

Continue being a good man like that, your past experience should not change who you are. So long as you were not using money to buy her love. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by ArabaONE: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
dats gud .. ... better luck in ur next adventure
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Dominionng(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
NOPET: I met this girl on facebook when i was doing my NYSC far away North,after i added her on my facebook we started chatting and finally fell in love,she came all the way from PH to visit me and i tried to make her happy, i took her out every evening and we spent at least #5000and after 2 weeks she went back to PH...we loved each other so much. After my service i decided to move from where i intended to stay(Abuja) and came to lagos cos she said she was relocating to lagos to stay with her sister and i have brothers staying in lagos also,in 2011 i came to lagos and i started searching for job and after few weeks she arrived lagos and where her sister was staying was close to where i was staying too so we meet once in a while... i could not treat her well again cos i was not having enough money and work was not forth coming. in 2012 i started teaching i a private secondary school and i was paid #20000 only so i saved some money and in 2012 November i lost my brother whom i was staying with it was so sad and tough for me...we went for the burial in Dec. and after i returned i decided to rent my house with the little money i was saving because i could not continue staying with my brother's wife and kids... iin january this year 2013 i got another job though it was a little better than the teaching job and all this while i give her the little i could and in march this year 2013 God bless me with anothe job with an improved salary so i try and give her the little i could,but with all my explanation she keeps saying i am stingy in september i told her i will be paying #5000 into Account every month and buy her all necessary materials she needs,i paid in her september allowance and i bought a pair of shoe and some wears for her and after 3 weeks she said i should pay 30k into her account that she has something to sort out but i pleaded with her to be patient as i dont have much for now... i called to explain things to her but she wont pick her calls and later her sister picked her call and pretended to be her and told me i should not call her again if i cant give her the 30k... and all effort to make her see reasons with me prove abortive.... now i have moved on with my life and i wish her d best too

Dindirin! Do you knw ao ridiculous u sound? As a corp member, how much was ur 'alawi' that made u blew @least 5k on a lady on daily basis? You came to lagos coz of her, you were yet to neither get a REAL job nor create another stream of income and an avoidable liability sticked to you like a wet panties! And am sure during that time, you couldn't afford to put your folks on salary; complaining to them how difficult things are in Gidi. The witches and wizards @ your village were surely fanning themselves with your photo.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
Babzilla:

IM NOT MAD URE THE ONE CALLING PEOPLE NAMES
IM JUST GIVING U A TASTE OF YOUR MEDICINE
I HAVE MONEY I DONT HAVE MONEY
AINT UR BUSINESS MAN.
I DIDNT COME TO BEG U 4 ANY
SO PRINT UR GET RICH TIPS ON PAPER
AND SHOVE IT UP UR A$$
i likex ur post mahn...

u done told tht nigga'z a55 off...

grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Gwekzy: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
The truth is 'she was never ur girlfriend'...
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by stekyskydon(f): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
i don laugh,try my BB inside water come dey dance azonto.. Anyway op ur galfrnd sent me to u, she said dat d normal 5k in pay into her account is no longer enuf for d daily services she gives u on d bed..she went for a training recently nd acquired new skills together wit d high demand of her services from others. So u either pay or u get ova it. Hahahahahaha babes don comot laugh ooo. I alwyz tell guyz dea is diff b/w a boyfrnd nd a mugu in a ladies mind

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by jkross(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
Jenams: @op, u mean say u dey constantly pay her salary every month? Which work she dey do for u? Ur mama don die? U nor get sista? Ur late broda wife and children unkor? U place dem on salary too? Kai! U r wicked!
If I see u, I will kill u!
God go bless u well well...you just spoke my mind..

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ijebaby(f): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
Na wah 4 wah! Gud guys meeting d wrong babes, and gud babes meeting d wrong guys. Na so world be but come to think of it, u place woman for salary, I sure sey ur siblings never even knw sey u don collect ur 1st salary.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by skiesoduah: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
No disrespect sir but that's really dumbb of you. What is she? A tax collector? Girlfriend allowance lmbo grin that's just stupid. Your late brother's wife will need and appreciate that money more than that lazy dependant ashwo.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
babyface333: Magic bishop the most caring man in the world. A question for you since you think it is money you can use and keep a man. my question goes thus:
As a well to do man( employed or business), you have all the money to take care of your girlfriend or wife as you say money is only what keeps a relationship for men and not kid. If you loose your job or your businesses begin to experience a downturn (God forbid), what will you do to sustain the money relationship or marriage? let me guess sha, you may just commit suicide because you cannot take care of your wife or girlfriend since relationship according to you must be one-sided and not mutual or better still you go and rob CBN to keep on sustaining the relationship.

I am waiting for your answer the almighty loving and caring magic bishop.

When you eventually marry your independent wife please do not give her money for her personal upkeep. Also make sure you half the rent equally between each other and if you happen to own a house of your own please ensure she pays rent and living space.

If you are not willing to be a man in a relationship then dont get into one especially when you are not hoping on marrying her.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Timijo(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
If you have told me before you started dating her, I would have known what to say. But all I can say now is that this your facebook lover has used you to achieve her aim. You are a certified mugu, watch your back next time.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
Women calling this OP broke ass Nigga and all sorts of derogatory names, is money the most important thing to you?

So the old Alhaji you sleeping with because he has money, he is also more likely to pass all sorts of infections to your young body because he has numerous women... wink wink wink wink

Once a woman demands money from a man in the way the OP describes, she has lost her respect status as a woman. She is simply a LovePeddler..

She should go sleep with Lucifer in hell...

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Donjazzy12(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
It is people like the OP that make me weep for some men! I dont know why most young men Nowadays refuse to grow up! The ladies especially in Nigeria are 1 million times smarter than some guys. Please we are in the 21st century stop behaving like a relic. In this century MALE & FEMALE are EQUAL! Don't go into the relationship as a boss spending your hard earned money on a girl! Most are lesbians and only gets satisfied by women while you send money to feed her and her lesbian partner they laugh at your ass. You must be a leaner. I used to be like you before a lady taught me the game.DON'T put all your eggs in one basket! Spread your bets! Do not give your heart to one woman except she is your wife. The ladies do it all the time. Most Nigerian girls have more that 50 boy friends and I am talking about the serious one oh!

Let me teach you a few thinz
1, Get up from the floor move immediately and get several girl friends! Go now.

2, Bleep the brains out of as many as you can! Rotate them, see this one today see another one tomorrow.

3, No Stipends!

4, If na 1k you get give it and don't make promises, be in control!

5, I know right now you are thinking your heart will break because of this con girl. Nothing could be father from the truth! As my elder brother used to say: BETA TIN NO DE FINISH FOR MARKET. Our forefathers knew this game. Please stop falling our hands!

Let me add that if you play the game well you will be more fulfilled. A girl friend bought me a car in 2008. she wanted marriage badly, of course I rejected the car but I continued enjoying my self until I got tired. Please don't be a mugu

8 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by freecocoa(f): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
You brought it on yourself by giving into her every demand even when you couldn't afford it.

You can go and rob a bank so you'll be able to give her the money and save her atm for her.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
lolz. nigga didn't answer my question. who says I wouldn't spend or carry out my responsibilities. Go back and read your post I quoted as the only almighty caring and loving man in the world and answer my question.
Magic Bishop:

When you eventually marry your independent wife please do not give her money for her personal upkeep. Also make sure you half the rent equally between each other and if you happen to own a house of your own please ensure she pays rent and living space.

If you are not willing to be a man in a relationship then dont get into one especially when you are not hoping on marrying her.

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by toprealman: 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
OP you are a good guy. Unfortunately, this is the fate of most good guys. Why in seun's name will you be paying her monthly stipend?
Is she handicapped? Clearly, she took you for a maga and clearly you paid well.
Move on and when she realises that your type is scarce and ask for a second chance, accept her, play her very well. Share her details among your friend and make sure she is treated like a slot. Use her as much as you can and DUMP her in the bin.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
babyface333: lolz. nigga didn't answer my question. who says I wouldn't spend or carry out my responsibilities. Go back and read your post I quoted as the only almighty caring and loving man in the world and answer my question.

Then go and find your wife to marry and stop trying to get free kitten

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by indoorlove(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
Women! U can't never understand their ways... Smh!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
This guy aint a maga but he is a real man, if he had more he would have given the lady too but the lady doesn't deserve him. These are things we do for love.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
babyface333: lolz. nigga didn't answer my question. who says I wouldn't spend or carry out my responsibilities. Go back and read your post I quoted as the only almighty caring and loving man in the world and answer my question.
u are wasting ur time, replyin tht reject bro..wink
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
gboss4sure: This guy aint a maga but he is a real man, if he had more he would have given the lady too but the lady doesn't deserve him. These are things we do for love.

Nah small pikin full this thread sha.

dem won phuck free t0t0 b4 dem marry

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by thejugunus: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
It is disheartening to know that most of us who commented on this issue are not objective. Truth is, the guy is selfish and self centred. Life and relationships, especially those sexually inclined, is about sacrifices. She has been dating the guy since 2011, never made any demands. Guy got first job, managed to rent a place to stay. Got second job, but still continued to see things in only his parochial perspective - I'm sending her 5k every month, buying her basic needs, she understands that things are not okay. Guy should have made the sacrifice of giving her the 30k, not because he has so much, but to assure the girl of her place in his heart, after all nobody really has time & money, but it is the importance that we attach to things that makes us spend our time & money for them. It is so dumb to reason that the girl is dependent on this stingy guy. Real men are not only responsible to certain degree, but must be dependable! Op you don't deserve the girl. Good that she was smart enough to jump you.

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
deejay_harry1: u are wasting ur time, replyin tht reject bro..wink

jus as your ex gf dump u for won alhaji.

suegbe sule

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Oyiboman69: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
na nairaland member dis girl toil with so,dan bura ba shege,Danzumi, gib me my dagger!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Bome01(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
deejay_harry1: Jesu nwa david....

*kneels and prays*

if only u will direct dis op to my side for just two minutes, the beating u received before u were crucified would look like a child's play after am done with him...
You wan beat am sote Heaven n Hell go reject am? Abeg oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.