Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 (46441 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
OP if what you said is real,you have a kind heart and that lady doesn't deserve you.

Common let's face it. Yea no romance without finance.but she knows ur salary grade.for her to even expect monthly allowance from that stipend is ridiculous. But you gave anyway and she took anyway.and it's ok as long as both of you are happy with that.but why give you and ultimatum when she know her demand is even more than your salary.
It's not fair sha

Anyway as you don move on,carry on.
Na so life be.she wants a richer man,so she'll move onto a richer man.
You find yourself a different girl the type you want.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
Good that you moved on and plsssssssssss don't ever try to reunite with her in the name of "love or feelings" else, your future will be finished......My two cents
NOPET: I met this girl on facebook when i was doing my NYSC far away North,after i added her on my facebook we started chatting and finally fell in love,she came all the way from PH to visit me and i tried to make her happy, i took her out every evening and we spent at least #5000and after 2 weeks she went back to PH...we loved each other so much. After my service i decided to move from where i intended to stay(Abuja) and came to lagos cos she said she was relocating to lagos to stay with her sister and i have brothers staying in lagos also,in 2011 i came to lagos and i started searching for job and after few weeks she arrived lagos and where her sister was staying was close to where i was staying too so we meet once in a while... i could not treat her well again cos i was not having enough money and work was not forth coming. in 2012 i started teaching i a private secondary school and i was paid #20000 only so i saved some money and in 2012 November i lost my brother whom i was staying with it was so sad and tough for me...we went for the burial in Dec. and after i returned i decided to rent my house with the little money i was saving because i could not continue staying with my brother's wife and kids... iin january this year 2013 i got another job though it was a little better than the teaching job and all this while i give her the little i could and in march this year 2013 God bless me with anothe job with an improved salary so i try and give her the little i could,but with all my explanation she keeps saying i am stingy in september i told her i will be paying #5000 into Account every month and buy her all necessary materials she needs,i paid in her september allowance and i bought a pair of shoe and some wears for her and after 3 weeks she said i should pay 30k into her account that she has something to sort out but i pleaded with her to be patient as i dont have much for now... i called to explain things to her but she wont pick her calls and later her sister picked her call and pretended to be her and told me i should not call her again if i cant give her the 30k... and all effort to make her see reasons with me prove abortive.... now i have moved on with my life and i wish her d best too

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by LerrieJohn(f): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
Phder:
"Garbage"? You're kind of taking the entire stuff personal! Are you in anyway OP's GF brother/friend?

@ magic bishop the way you are taking the whole thing so personal got me wondering dude..are you OP's girlfriend or are you the man trying to get the girl from him?
Who said a guy should be 100% responsible for a lady? Guys give your gals what you can if she ain't satisfied then let her go to the next dude that can afford her. Relationship isn't finance insurance or assurance.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mannastoress: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
You are a typical nigerian girl. Becos u give a guy pussy u expect the good to cater for even the air u breath. Y don't u girls just quote a price for sex
Magic Bishop: When she came over to meet you during your service in the North, did you send her money?

When she came to Lagos to meet you did you send her money for trans?

Also, during the time you were supposedly dating did she have a job or any meaningful source of income?

I bet you never bothered to notice or care to ask if she was not employed how she got her hair done if she ever did.

You see dating is not for kids. You need a real man in a relationship .

No romance without finance.

Work on yourself and do what you have to do now. Having emotional breakdowns because of you lack of money to take care of a girl is not the issue you should bother with in this stage of your life.

The truth be said I see and hear alot of these moanings of how my girl left me for lack of money when the real reason is you guys sucked big time on every level and will quickly use money as an excuse.

I bet sex was lousy
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
The most caring and loving man in the world. so tell us, how much do you pay your girlfriend as salary every month, since you are the man and others on this threads are the kids. Seriously we want to know, so that we will learn from you on how to be a man and not a kid.
Magic Bishop:

Then go and find your wife to marry and stop trying to get free kitten
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Dannylux: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
isn't this funny?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
the jugunus: It is disheartening to know that most of us who commented on this issue are not objective. Truth is, the guy is selfish and self centred. Life and relationships, especially those sexually inclined, is about sacrifices. She has been dating the guy since 2011, never made any demands. Guy got first job, managed to rent a place to stay. Got second job, but still continued to see things in only his parochial perspective - I'm sending her 5k every month, buying her basic needs, she understands that things are not okay. Guy should have made the sacrifice of giving her the 30k, not because he has so much, but to assure the girl of her place in his heart, after all nobody really has time & money, but it is the importance that we attach to things that makes us spend our time & money for them. It is so dumb to reason that the girl is dependent on this stingy guy. Real men are not only responsible to certain degree, but must be dependable! Op you don't deserve the girl. Good that she was smart enough to jump you.

OP is even a bloody liar. He was selfish and insensitive to her needs.

What all these small pr1cks commenting here dont know is that dynamics of romance change as soon as you are earning money just as it is expected by your parents when u get a job to move out and rent a place, a woman would expect a little material appreciation since u are now earning money.
Before getting a job I had the best gf ever. I made silent promises to myself that as soon as I start earning dough I will suprise here.

Funny thing is if u do what u are supposed to do as a man before she asks, u will be suprised how contended women can be. It is only until u react to a demand that u ought to have fullfilled that they will take u as uncaring.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
babyface333: The most caring and loving man in the world. so tell us, how much do you pay your girlfriend as salary every month, since you are the man and others on this threads are the kids. Seriously we want to know, so that we will learn from you on how to be a man and not a kid.

which won?

are u speaking of that ur omo alhaja gf?

if her, know that she gets paid by the hour grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by link2ok(m): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop: When she came over to meet you during your service in the North, did you send her money?

When she came to Lagos to meet you did you send her money for trans?

Also, during the time you were supposedly dating did she have a job or any meaningful source of income?

I bet you never bothered to notice or care to ask if she was not employed how she got her hair done if she ever did.

You see dating is not for kids. You need a real man in a relationship .

No romance without finance.

Work on yourself and do what you have to do now. Having emotional breakdowns because of you lack of money to take care of a girl is not the issue you should bother with in this stage of your life.

The truth be said I see and hear alot of these moanings of how my girl left me for lack of money when the real reason is you guys sucked big time on every level and will quickly use money as an excuse.

I bet sex was lousy

U hav a lot of underground work 2do on d true meaning of relationship! A guy dating a girl abeg na employmnt! I dnt get wia u were actually driving @! Dude dnt b fooled!

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mannastoress: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dis one na one of the ntete wey still dey nigeria. Mmmm per relationship. After dem chop u finish ur body odor dey chase dem abi
deejay_harry1:

ur famz can never afford d worth i spend per relationship..

#MFFCCA..
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ijebaby(f): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
As u got a better job with increased salary, i'm sure u must have discussed it with her. So therefore she is also asking for a salary increase. Yes, since u r paying her salary. I don't know why I can't get gud guys like u (though am working)

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Orikinla(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
[size=18pt]She never really loved you.[/size]

(Please, people try and write in simple English and stop all this bad English writing now common among Nigerian youths.)

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ndkings1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
NOPET: I met this girl on facebook when i was doing my NYSC far away North,after i added her on my facebook we started chatting and finally fell in love,she came all the way from PH to visit me and i tried to make her happy, i took her out every evening and we spent at least #5000and after 2 weeks she went back to PH...we loved each other so much. After my service i decided to move from where i intended to stay(Abuja) and came to lagos cos she said she was relocating to lagos to stay with her sister and i have brothers staying in lagos also,in 2011 i came to lagos and i started searching for job and after few weeks she arrived lagos and where her sister was staying was close to where i was staying too so we meet once in a while... i could not treat her well again cos i was not having enough money and work was not forth coming. in 2012 i started teaching i a private secondary school and i was paid #20000 only so i saved some money and in 2012 November i lost my brother whom i was staying with it was so sad and tough for me...we went for the burial in Dec. and after i returned i decided to rent my house with the little money i was saving because i could not continue staying with my brother's wife and kids... iin january this year 2013 i got another job though it was a little better than the teaching job and all this while i give her the little i could and in march this year 2013 God bless me with anothe job with an improved salary so i try and give her the little i could,but with all my explanation she keeps saying i am stingy in september i told her i will be paying #5000 into Account every month and buy her all necessary materials she needs,i paid in her september allowance and i bought a pair of shoe and some wears for her and after 3 weeks she said i should pay 30k into her account that she has something to sort out but i pleaded with her to be patient as i dont have much for now... i called to explain things to her but she wont pick her calls and later her sister picked her call and pretended to be her and told me i should not call her again if i cant give her the 30k... and all effort to make her see reasons with me prove abortive.... now i have moved on with my life and i wish her d best too
you ar such a foool!
Or rather u were stuupidly in love.
Hey! Hey!! Hey!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by ayobase(m): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
BREAKING NEWS
Headlines FROM NTA:

1. Eclipse; Boko Haram claims
Responsible.

2. Don't use Eclipse to intimidate
our son... Edwin Clark tells North.

3. US to help Nigerians fight
future Eclipse. Barack Obama.

4. Nigeria Spent 500 Billion
Naira on sun shades during
Eclipse.

5. FED GOVT. set up Eclipse
monitoring committee to be
headed by Asari Dokubo.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
link2ok:

U hav a lot of underground work 2do on d true meaning of relationship! A guy dating a girl abeg na employmnt! I dnt get wia u were actually driving @! Dude dnt b fooled!

You guys are all daft

When did I say OP should have given her the money.

If u read properly, u will see how I was able to detail why his girl demanded money out rightly from him and the true reason for her dumping him.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Dominionng(m): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
the jugunus: It is disheartening to know that most of us who commented on this issue are not objective. Truth is, the guy is selfish and self centred. Life and relationships, especially those sexually inclined, is about sacrifices. She has been dating the guy since 2011, never made any demands. Guy got first job, managed to rent a place to stay. Got second job, but still continued to see things in only his parochial perspective - I'm sending her 5k every month, buying her basic needs, she understands that things are not okay. Guy should have made the sacrifice of giving her the 30k, not because he has so much, but to assure the girl of her place in his heart, after all nobody really has time & money, but it is the importance that we attach to things that makes us spend our time & money for them. It is so dumb to reason that the girl is dependent on this stingy guy. Real men are not only responsible to certain degree, but must be dependable! Op you don't deserve the girl. Good that she was smart enough to jump you.

I give up on u Bro!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Orikinla(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

OP is even a bloody liar. He was selfish and insensitive to her needs.

What all these small pr1cks commenting here dont know is that dynamics of romance change as soon as you are earning money just as it is expected by your parents when u get a job to move out and rent a place, a woman would expect a little material appreciation since u are now earning money.
Before getting a job I had the best gf ever. I made silent promises to myself that as soon as I start earning dough I will suprise here.

Funny thing is if u do what u are supposed to do as a man before she asks, u will be surprised how contended women can be. It is only until u react to a demand that u ought to have fullfilled that they will take u as uncaring.

You are just irrational.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mannastoress: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
Girls your boy friend is not your source of income, is a relationship for hells sake
Phder:
What's your problem? Reading or understanding? Did you read the part where he was "paying" her 5k per month? Where he bough her several gift?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by NOIBMUUL(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2013

This girl is a runs girl. You didn't mention that while she was collecting your little change, she was also satisfying you on bed. She didn't love, she was just after the fringe benefits.

My advice: don't fall for it. You deserve a woman with dignity and self-respect. Disconnect every communication with her and move on.

#i know you won't cos you enjoyed the bedroom sessions. But think about the future. She's just a statistic!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by BrutusOj(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
yang: Nna ndo. Its good u moved on. But why put a girl on a salary? U are one of the problems of naija. U nor get sister to train?
God bless u bro..his type make rlshp so dificult for a young man tryin to put tins togeda for d future,cos if dat silly girl meets anoda guy now,she wud be xpectin her usual monthly alawi wch she aint working for..
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop: For God's sake why are you all hating on the chic?

When she came to meet OP in the north am very sure she came at her own expense. OP even stated how he spent a meager 5K throughout her stay.

OP finishes services goes to Lagos and GF visits him (again I bet on her own expense).

OP had a job but to him it wasn't paying well which means he did not help pay for her fare back.

OP then gets a better paying job and still does not bother about getting her something as a gift.

GF then decides to ask (which normally is just a test to find out if OP is a stingy b@stard or an insensitive pr1ck or both).

OP by now is on his 3rd higher paying job. She probably knows how much he earns because he must have boasted to her (another d1ck move since he told her she would assume he wanted her to know he is getting paid).

Now OP opens a thread lamenting how her demands for 30k and his innability to honour it or meet her midway (he proposed 5kay which is a 75% slash from her initial demands) was the sole reason for their breakup.

The truth was that OP is not good looking, a stingy insensitive miser, definitely lousy in bed and has bad breath as well.
A definitely not worth the trouble.

I dated girls in my uni days with virtually no dough to call my own. A good personality and sexy charm made all my relationships great. I never bought a single cooking pot, stove or utensils but by the time I graduated I had at least 12 coolers. My babes gladly cooked for me.

When I started earning money (by 23 I had a job), my then girlfriend was the first person I took shopping. The dynamics change once you become employed.

Women are more attracted to caring and sharing man.

Hehe!....so true about women being attracted to caring and sharing...no time for stingy goats...
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nw Everybody dn park 4rm d eclipse thread here, c hw many ppl dey view ds thread.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Orikinla:

You are just irrational.

AND YOU BELIEVE IN A FAIRY TALE HOLLYWOOD WORLD WERE GIRLS PREFER FLOWERS THAN DIAMONDS.

DIAMONDS, I must remind you are a girl's best friend.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by alonso2214(m): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
tchidi: Wairamint!!! angry angry angry

My fellow ladies are being placed on salary by their bf's and I no know?! shocked shocked undecided
See as I de dull myself? Na only my work salary I de get oº°˚!!
Abeg OP, can I date you? Just the salary is enough! I no want extra! grin grin

Oga, let that Madam leave your life before u die!! You'll get a good girl who won't place unneccessary demands on you! wink wink
i like the way voiced out.... Mehn gals still dey naija?
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
Op I don't think she ever really loved you. She was majorly after what you can buy for her. Most girls in love will stay with you regardless of what you give them. Ndo o!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Mannastoress: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
Op next time post her phone number so dat we can put her on the run
lorretta u: OP if what you said is real,you have a kind heart and that lady doesn't deserve you.

Common let's face it. Yea no romance without finance.but she knows ur salary grade.for her to even expect monthly allowance from that stipend is ridiculous. But you gave anyway and she took anyway.and it's ok as long as both of you are happy with that.but why give you and ultimatum when she know her demand is even more than your salary.
It's not fair sha

Anyway as you don move on,carry on.
Na so life be.she wants a richer man,so she'll move onto a richer man.
You find yourself a different girl the type you want.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by simdam500(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
There's no need 4me to read... U a man and u should expect tins lyk that and more... Mtchew...

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by NZECJOE(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
She get beta reason oh! 30k mine own babe left without a reason
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Avivaswt(f): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
Awww! Y are some peeps abusing him, its obvious he is very caring n luvs his gal. There r guys that r very generous, my boify gives me weekly allowance of 10k making 40k every month so I dnt see anything wrong wiv giving a gal allowance. Da fault lies wiv da gal cos its obvious she doesn't luv him @ all n I pity her cos she lost something that's very rare. Dude next tym do be careful....
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Bome01(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
rigormortis:

i wanted to shake my head for the OP but then i read your posts...........................................................your case is more than mere shaking of head..........i give up on you

hope god doesnt
Leave that nigga wey no get shishi dey run mouth like say the dollar wey him type go prove how rich him be. . . There is a difference btw spending in a rich way and spending foolishly!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by oloriadejoke(f): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
:oBro u better pack ur shoe and run as fast as u can before the ingrate girl send u back go village...she can't endure ,she Is not a wife material
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by BabaEto1: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
Chei ! So guys like ops still dey Naija ? Na wa oooo. U jus got a job with "shikinni money" and u dey pay a babe 5k from ur salary every month wen there are more important commitments to do with money. I tink u re jus been blinded by false love from d lady . Anyway I hope u hv learnt ur lesson, move on and neva u be a maga again ! U hear me ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place / Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.