Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 (46432 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by simdam500(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
Just had to read it... Op u caused it to yourself
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by idrezee(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop: When she came over to meet you during your service in the North, did you send her money?

When she came to Lagos to meet you did you send her money for trans?

Also, during the time you were supposedly dating did she have a job or any meaningful source of income?

I bet you never bothered to notice or care to ask if she was not employed how she got her hair done if she ever did.

You see dating is not for kids. You need a real man in a relationship .

No romance without finance.

Work on yourself and do what you have to do now. Having emotional breakdowns because of you lack of money to take care of a girl is not the issue you should bother with in this stage of your life.

The truth be said I see and hear alot of these moanings of how my girl left me for lack of money when the real reason is you guys sucked big time on every level and will quickly use money as an excuse.

I bet sex was lousy
no romance without finance? C'mon don't b so pessimistic dearie, I v been in a realtionship with d most beautiful gurl I v ever seen( in reality and in movies) yet m a broke-a.s.s, we v celebrated anniversaries, etc and she has done more 4 me dan I could ever re-pay. Yes naija gurls r money-mongers but 2 every rule de's always an exception. Trust me. I'll post her pix so u'll affirm her beauty and I tell u she's much more beatiful inside. M not judging d op's gurl but 30k's 2 small an amount 2 start ridiculing ur bf coz of.

10 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by redcliff: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop: When she came over to meet you during your service in the North, did you send her money?

When she came to Lagos to meet you did you send her money for trans?

Also, during the time you were supposedly dating did she have a job or any meaningful source of income?

I bet you never bothered to notice or care to ask if she was not employed how she got her hair done if she ever did.

You see dating is not for kids. You need a real man in a relationship .

No romance without finance.

Work on yourself and do what you have to do now. Having emotional breakdowns because of you lack of money to take care of a girl is not the issue you should bother with in this stage of your life.

The truth be said I see and hear alot of these moanings of how my girl left me for lack of money when the real reason is you guys sucked big time on every level and will quickly use money as an excuse.

I bet sex was lousy

[size=14pt]That's not true.. He did not give you extra details so do not insinuate. If i am dating a girl, she should know my capabilities. If 30k is not within my capability to give my girlfriend and she asks for it, mma baka siri e mba.. because She is very selfish and she doesn't care about me. On the second hand, if i can afford 30k, my gf should know that also and if she asks for it and I am without doubt its for a purposeful meaning, i would hand he cash out to her but I go first do shakara so she dont think money falls from the tree or see u as an atm machine. If a girl uses money to define how our relationship should run, I trust myself. I can fit to tell am my mind or subtly not do it and if i see she wont want to further communicate with me for that reason, then she can like to be on her own for the main time...
[/size]
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Chubhie: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
NOPET: I met this girl on facebook when i was doing my NYSC far away North,after i added her on my facebook we started chatting and finally fell in love,she came all the way from PH to visit me and i tried to make her happy, i took her out every evening and we spent at least #5000and after 2 weeks she went back to PH...we loved each other so much. After my service i decided to move from where i intended to stay(Abuja) and came to lagos cos she said she was relocating to lagos to stay with her sister and i have brothers staying in lagos also,in 2011 i came to lagos and i started searching for job and after few weeks she arrived lagos and where her sister was staying was close to where i was staying too so we meet once in a while... i could not treat her well again cos i was not having enough money and work was not forth coming. in 2012 i started teaching i a private secondary school and i was paid #20000 only so i saved some money and in 2012 November i lost my brother whom i was staying with it was so sad and tough for me...we went for the burial in Dec. and after i returned i decided to rent my house with the little money i was saving because i could not continue staying with my brother's wife and kids... iin january this year 2013 i got another job though it was a little better than the teaching job and all this while i give her the little i could and in march this year 2013 God bless me with anothe job with an improved salary so i try and give her the little i could,but with all my explanation she keeps saying i am stingy in september i told her i will be paying #5000 into Account every month and buy her all necessary materials she needs,i paid in her september allowance and i bought a pair of shoe and some wears for her and after 3 weeks she said i should pay 30k into her account that she has something to sort out but i pleaded with her to be patient as i dont have much for now... i called to explain things to her but she wont pick her calls and later her sister picked her call and pretended to be her and told me i should not call her again if i cant give her the 30k... and all effort to make her see reasons with me prove abortive.... now i have moved on with my life and i wish her d best too
Let this be a spring board to lunch you closer to your dreams. Sorry to hear bout your brothers loss. Please stay off women for now till when you feel you are ready to settle down. You will look back someday and be glad she left. I understand how you feel.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by chiboy1928(m): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ijebaby: As u got a better job with increased salary, i'm sure u must have discussed it with her. So therefore she is also asking for a salary increase. Yes, since u r paying her salary. I don't know why I can't get gud guys like u (though am working)
madam so wich of ur bills u want him to take over if u were lucky to have met him abi u will also turn him to ur ATM!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

This is how you guys will relegate yourself with this false equality and modernistic views on how gender roles are expected to fade.

A man provides for a woman.
No wonder there are so many lesbos and feminists dykes these days.

And for your information, when a man truly loves a woman , the world is too small to give to her.

you guys wont commit but want to have fun without even at least taking care of the girl materially.

which mumu girl go gree that won?

...thats just what they've failed to realise...shouting on nairaland does not in anyway change realities on ground..

...women love being taken care of by their man!!,especially if the man has the capacity to do so!...any guy/man who fails to realise this will only have himself to blame eventually.If them like make them dey here dey do nairaland brotherhood,i wont be the one to cry when shit hits fan...

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by arctoni: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
I guess u ar 1 of dos magas.....very soon it wil b ur turn,....cow

Magic Bishop:

This is how you guys will relegate yourself with this false equality and modernistic views on how gender roles are expected to fade.

A man provides for a woman.
No wonder there are so many lesbos and feminists dykes these days.

And for your information, when a man truly loves a woman , the world is too small to give to her.

you guys wont commit but want to have fun without even at least taking care of the girl materially.

which mumu girl go gree that won?

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by redcliff: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
idrezee: no romance without finance? C'mon don't b so pessimistic dearie, I v been in a realtionship with d most beautiful gurl I v ever seen( in reality and in movies) yet m a broke-a.s.s, we v celebrated anniversaries, etc and she has done more 4 me dan I could ever re-pay. Yes naija gurls r money-mongers but 2 every rule de's always an exception. Trust me. I'll post her pix so u'll affirm her beauty and I tell u she's much more beatiful inside. M not judging d op's gurl but 30k's 2 small an amount 2 start ridiculing ur bf coz of.

[size=14pt]gbam, i dey feel you. but shey na why u wan grab the girl congo?[/size]
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by MagicBishop: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
idrezee: no romance without finance? C'mon don't b so pessimistic dearie, I v been in a realtionship with d most beautiful gurl I v ever seen( in reality and in movies) yet m a broke-a.s.s, we v celebrated anniversaries, etc and she has done more 4 me dan I could ever re-pay. Yes naija gurls r money-mongers but 2 every rule de's always an exception. Trust me. I'll post her pix so u'll affirm her beauty and I tell u she's much more beatiful inside. M not judging d op's gurl but 30k's 2 small an amount 2 start ridiculing ur bf coz of.

you are young and obviously in love.

give it time.

start earning and then hording then u will be following in reposting OP's story

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by mkoabiola: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
U shud pay for d 30'K and house rent snc u av eaten d kpekus.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by luckgood(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
Walahi diz OP is a confirm job opportunity. Now I wish I'm a lady!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by lainex(m): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
when una go release season 2 coz i wud lyk to watch it. dnt be a maga coz u no be her papa nw. abeg leave her she go c her mumu move on u go see beta gurl leave dat i neva chop
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

jus as your ex gf dump u for won alhaji.

suegbe sule
u could check my dp negroe.. i rollx wit my dudette... excuse me...
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by freecocoa(f): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
How can any one call the OP stingy and uncaring? Like for real?

Anybody who understands english will know that from what they OP wrote, he is very far from stingy. Truth is, that girl doesn't love him.

Money isn't on the list of reasons why a woman in love will leave a man.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Bome01(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Nah small pikin full this thread sha.

dem won phuck free t0t0 b4 dem marry
U just dey mumu urself, persom wey get no go dey make noise d way u just dey do. tOtO be like goldmedal or e carry u enta heaven? U know what u are? #papertiger. . . Nothin else to offer!

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by twosquare(m): 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Nah small pikin full this thread sha.

dem won phuck free t0t0 b4 dem marry
just keep quiet...reading ur posts so far...u are a kid ,not yet a man u are fighting for to b recognize has on dis forum.. u gave urself away kid

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by idrezee(m): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

give it time.

listen brotherly, she has already passed d test, even if she kicks m 2mao she's worth everytn. Yes m young and in luv and we didn't start yesterday we started as undergrads and we r grads now. If u like don't bliv diz, a guy bot her a car just 4 proposal, she declined, a house of assembly member's son 's currently on her nerves dat even d guy's dad do call her (d guy's a family fwend dats how he got her no) but she's sent him packing. 2 many tinz 2 mention my brother if we could survive in d uni, not now again. Relationship's all about understanding, I spend her money even without telling her and vice versa. There's LOVE, it does exist big time. I just pray u find yours.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Sexytemi(f): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Hollywood has brainwashed you with all their sappy romance stories.

For your info the most materialistic women on the planet are French followed by Lebanese after that it is white American women.

A good example is Kim Kardashian. You think if Kanye had not got his game up she will be with him?
Do you know that in America, most black american men when they hit it big will then opt for a white girl.
Keep watching nollywood flicks which were written by poor hungry students hoping to bang a rich girl for free.

If you are not ready to marry and take responsibility for a woman then don't date at all.

Afteral you will want us to believe it was only your father that banged your mother so leave all those girls if you are not ready to take care of them.

And lastly, you are the odenni rauf himself to think a woman will be with you because of your looks.

U sound so funny, am a lady n i dnt expect women 2 b materialistic in deir relationship, any gal dat asks 2 much 4rm her bf simply dsnt love him, cuz wen a gal truely luvs a guy she dsnt ask 4 a dime, it's blive dat d guy is suppose 2 do wifout d gal askin, n it's shown above dat dis poster has really tried 4 her, n d least she's suppose 2 do is understand d guy wen he's broke, n stand by him, pls @ op, 4get dat gal, cuz u were jst 1 of her magas ooo.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Sexytemi(f): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
[quote author=Magic Bishop]

Hollywood has brainwashed you with all their sappy romance stories.

For your info the most materialistic women on the planet are French followed by Lebanese after that it is white American women.

A good example is Kim Kardashian. You think if Kanye had not got his game up she will be with him?
Do you know that in America, most black american men when they hit it big will then opt for a white girl.
Keep watching nollywood flicks which were written by poor hungry students hoping to bang a rich girl for free.

If you are not ready to marry and take responsibility for a woman then don't date at all.

Afteral you will want us to believe it was only your father that banged your mother so leave all those girls if you are not ready to take care of them.

And lastly, you are the odenni rauf himself to think a woman will be with you because of your looks.

U sound so funny, am a lady n i dnt expect women 2 b materialistic in deir relationship, any gal dat asks 2 much 4rm her bf simply dsnt love him, cuz wen a gal truely luvs a guy she dsnt ask 4 a dime, it's blive dat d guy is suppose 2 do wifout d gal askin, n it's shown above dat dis poster has really tried 4 her, n d least she's suppose 2 do is understand d guy wen he's broke, n stand by him, pls @ op, 4get dat gal, cuz u were jst 1 of her magas ooo.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Ngokafor(f): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
..@magic bishop you rock jare..muah!..lol!
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by indoorlove(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
Op, Read every damn thing on this thread and thank me later! https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Donjazzy12(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
Magic Bishop:

give it time.

I don't really see any difference between you and the OP! Both you guys are advocates of using money to buy love. Unfortunately for the OP he didn't have enough, you on the other hand is here talking about care for her bla bla bla. What simpletons like you fail to understand is the age old reality that women who are in LOVE are the ones that spend! Smart guys here are trying to bring that to your attention but i think you are far gone on the ways of the OP. You will learn the hard way that NO AMOUNT OF MONEY CAN BUY A WOMAN'S LOVE!

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by lirusehn(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
freecocoa: How can any one call the OP stingy and uncaring? Like for real?

Anybody who understands english will know that from what they OP wrote, he is very far from stingy. Truth is, that girl doesn't love him.

her type will kill a guy cuz of #100 rcharge card. SMH

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Truckpusher(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
OP you're the one that screwed up big time by starting what you can't finish ,you never had enough to sustain yourself yet you went about trying please a girl that was maybe being serviced by somebody else that doles out cash like he's Dangote's son.

Now that you've been brutalized by this blood sucking vampire ,you're now here crying like a baby for giving a girl #5000 worthless stipend .She probably thought that if you can pay that much while you earn little ,it then means that you'll pay more if your monthly income increases by the nearest decimal but you started playing smart as the increament came, probably to launch a bigger project,bigger house and a bigger bed where you can tumble her right, left and centre but i guess she was smarter, gave you a useless impossible ultimatum within a short period time before you sag her entire playground.

Abeg op cry no more ,she left when the ovation for her toto was still at it's loudest before you reduce the elasticity limit of that football field causing problems for the next guy that will come her way because that girl is a shameless gold digger without conscience though she's fuccking smarter than you......deal with it bro,you made a choice stop the whinning.....abeg shift no carry your yeye tears come near us here. tongue

I dey vex for this op ,why guy men go dey fall hand so angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by skiesoduah: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2013

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
idrezee: listen brotherly, she has already passed d test, even if she kicks m 2mao she's worth everytn. Yes m young and in luv and we didn't start yesterday we started as undergrads and we r grads now. If u like don't bliv diz, a guy bot her a car just 4 proposal, she declined, a house of assembly member's son 's currently on her nerves dat even d guy's dad do call her (d guy's a family fwend dats how he got her no) but she's sent him packing. 2 many tinz 2 mention my brother if we could survive in d uni, not now again. Relationship's all about understanding, I spend her money even without telling her and vice versa. There's LOVE, it does exist big time. I just pray u find yours.
If Everything way u dey talk na true, Hold onto that girl and never let go, Marry Her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Truckpusher(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2013

OP was doling out small money and probably dicking the hell out her like he already paid the bride price or something close to that....

If na you ,you go gree that kain thing? shocked shocked

Op is boy in training ,any money given to a woman during good times should be totally forgotten oh

dem no dey remember that kain money oh ,me i see this op complaining because he feels that he has done so much monetarily grin
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
the jugunus: It is disheartening to know that most of us who commented on this issue are not objective. Truth is, the guy is selfish and self centred. Life and relationships, especially those sexually inclined, is about sacrifices. She has been dating the guy since 2011, never made any demands. Guy got first job, managed to rent a place to stay. Got second job, but still continued to see things in only his parochial perspective - I'm sending her 5k every month, buying her basic needs, she understands that things are not okay. Guy should have made the sacrifice of giving her the 30k, not because he has so much, but to assure the girl of her place in his heart, after all nobody really has time & money, but it is the importance that we attach to things that makes us spend our time & money for them. It is so dumb to reason that the girl is dependent on this stingy guy. Real men are not only responsible to certain degree, but must be dependable! Op you don't deserve the girl. Good that she was smart enough to jump you.

Are u for real? U must be very MAD! What if she coms back 2moro demanding for 500k nko? I know ur type. Ur type are those indulging in criminality just to please ur silly gfs. Ur type spends money on nonsense girlfriends and 4get thier family who toiled to train u to appreciable level. Ur mamma can even die of hunger living in a partially collapsed muddy house in the village and all u do is spending money on gfs in d city. I seriously detest ur type! At d end of ur failure in the city after wasting away ur income on girls, they would say na witches and wizard do u. Mtcheeeeeew!

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
Why did you quote me?
smiley
I'm not the OP
Mannastoress: Op next time post her phone number so dat we can put her on the run
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by ogoplus: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
@OP relax this is just a trying time for your relationship. Don't go begging her. She will come back.
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by Stunner1(f): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed eiyahhh OP take heart ndo God will send a beta one2u
Re: My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 by idrezee(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
Big.game:
If Everything way u dey talk na true, Hold onto that girl and never let go, Marry Her.
tanx bros. We r really planning dat. Come 2 tink of it, wat if I earn like 300k per moon and my gf needs 30k and I tell her d money's already budgeted dat she should bear wif me till d next moon. Wat we r 4geting is wen u r in luv, ur partners burden's ur burden and d guy 'll view anytn dat concerns d gurl as his problem as well , in essence de'll solve their problems wif reference 2 d scale of prefence (I.e if its true luv) e.g I sold my babes BB so she could get somtyn bigger and coincidentally dat same tym I got admission 4 my postgrad-degree and I needed money and I needed 2 upgrade my laptop coz of my programming stuff. Guess wat, we agreed my problems were bigger dan hers of just saling her smaller fon 4 somtyn bigger so we used d money from d sale of her fon (over 40k) 2 solve my problem cos we viwed d problem as 'ours' instead of 'mine' and she relegated 2 using torch-light till I replaced d fon last month and she didn't 4 once ask 4 her money. NB: d@ aint amongst d top 5 tinz she's done 4 me and somebody's quitting a relationship coz .................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.