Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? (25633 Views)

(pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2008
shegirl71:

[You aint gat interesting vibes, shawtie==so I am gettin' you metaphorically spanked and marooned.]

You are indeed funny first you started by being broke 50cent wannabe now you end it by stealing those lines from the movie Behind enemy lines.

Seriously Mr "shawtie want to-be niggar in russia" Get a life if you really want to be a niggar who will end up dead soon anyway then stick to that.

I already have a life. Self-employed in ma fuckin' hood shit. Turnin' into some high figure nigga!

Figure out that yourself.

I make people do things they wouldn't do in their so called rationalities. My eyes on my bullet

always, no nigga can get me on the hook, shawtie, because I'm so crook! Me be livin' till my days come

and I would have revolutionized the switchin' game. Riff-raffs be after you and will end up blazing'

ur putrid pussie from all critical angles. My compassion for you, bitch!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sistawoman: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2008
Sweetie,

I live in the states and have been to Boston being hood in Boston is like being hood in South Carolina. Someone help me out here what are the "softest" neighborhoods in Nigeria?

The Ethnic make-up of Boston is:

White : 49.49
Black: 23.82
Asian: 14.44
Hispanic: 14.44
Other: 4.78

Who exactly are you being "hood" with?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by onyinye2(f): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2008
Naawee, give it a rest already. DAMN!!!! If you don't think Nigerian women are pretty, fine. We don't need your approval. Especially your approval. In fact, I doubt any of us give a damn if you date us or not. We rather you not because, you are the reason why wonderful enchanting Nigerian men are given bad names. Because little bad eggs like you, just walk around like you have the RIGHT to speak of anyone else's beauty status. So please, do us all a favor, and leave this forum and your outrageous posts.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2008
onyinye2:

Naawee, give it a rest already. DAMN!!!! If you don't think Nigerian women are pretty, fine. We don't need your approval. Especially your approval. In fact, I doubt any of us give a damn if you date us or not. We rather you not because, you are the reason why wonderful enchanting Nigerian men are given bad names. Because little bad eggs like you, just walk around like you have the RIGHT to speak of anyone else's beauty status. So please, do us all a favor, and leave this forum and your outrageous posts.

Give your nigga a breathable break! When you sound broke, what you goin' tell me?

I don't grant favors! You must work to reap any godamn favor!

Don't start off blusters you can't finish! Always finish when you start somethin' and

quit acting like a wretch! Go play somewhere! Our Nigerian shawties are emphatically

ugly and unequivocally stupid.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by arramyjay: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2008
naawee:

I already have a life. Self-employed in ma fuckin' hood shit. Turnin' into some high figure nigga!

Figure out that yourself.

I make people do things they wouldn't do in their so called rationalities. My eyes on my bullet

always, no nigga can get me on the hook, shawtie, because I'm so crook! Me be livin' till my days come

and I would have revolutionized the switchin' game. Riff-raffs be after you and will end up blazing'

ur putrid pussie from all critical angles. My compassion for you, bitch!

Oh no you dnt you are still very confused,and whose lyrics did you steal this time?

They are most things to do rather than copying the lyrics of 2pac or icecube,just to show you knw some slangs,and it is so obvious pple in russia dnt give two hoots abt ur slang so you decided to come here and bore pple wit it,really MTV shud be scrap frm your Life.

And by "Hood" u are refering to Russia.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sistawoman: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2008
shegirl71:

Oh no you dnt you are still very confused,and whose lyrics did you steal this time?

They are most things to do rather than copying the lyrics of 2pac or icecube,just to show you knw some slangs,and it is so obvious people in russia dnt give two hoots about ur slang so you decided to come here and bore people wit it,really MTV should be scrap frm your Life.

And by "Hood" You are refering to Russia.

Ok I am confussed he said he is in Boston:

I find around the block in Boston

That is not in Russia.

In Boston there are about 140 thousand blacks. What "hood" is he really from?

White folks run Boston, blacks folks there lick the bottom of thier feet.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2008
I guess you have never seen "ugly" women of other nationalities? I never call anyone ugly. If it is alive and breathing it is pretty. I have seen lot, and lots of drop dead gorgeous Nigerian Women. You need to get out of your neighborhood more often.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by arramyjay: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2008
sistawoman:

Ok I am confussed he said he is in Boston:

That is not in Russia.

In Boston there are about 140 thousand blacks. What "hood" is he really from?

White folks run Boston, blacks folks there lick the bottom of their feet.

Oh no he is not in boston,he is in russia.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sistawoman: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2008
shegirl71:

Oh no he is not in boston,he is in russia.

I missed it please tell me where he said he was in Russia. In his opening statement he said he was in Boston.

When did that change to Russia. He said he likes having sex with Russian females and there are some there in Boston. But he said he was in Boston.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by badblood13(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2008
naawee:

My folks are all good-lookin'! But again, they doin' fine and I don't care about their looks!

My conclusion is that I've seen cute Nigerian girls but they turn out to be downright

stupid. What you have to tell me about this?

what i have to tell you is that, Stupidity is Stupidity (also called fatuity) is the property a person, action or belief instantiates by virtue of having or being indicative of low intelligence or poor learning abilities. Stupidity is distinct from irrationality because stupidity denotes an incapability or unwillingness to properly consider the relevant information. It is frequently used as a pejorative, and consequently has a negative connotation. The term has fallen out of favor in medical journals as it is seen as a generic term used to describe a wide variety of conditions

WE HAVE STUPID AMERICAN,[/b]BRITish,IRISH,NIGERIAN [b]RUSSIAN, E T C  GIRLS, NOBODY CAN CLAIM MONOPOLY OF STUPIDITY!!, STUPIDITY HAS NO VACINE YET AND EVERYBODY HAS A RIGHT TO BE STUPID THOUGH MANY NAIRALAND/NIGERAIN CHICKS ARE ABUSING THAT PRIVILEGE, THAT STILL DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE ALL STUPID,              GWAN GO MASS MAN!!  raster man burn weed gradually, i need a portable chainsaw, stay cool, less war!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by arramyjay: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ sistawoman

I personal dnt think he is in boston,I think he is in Russia.Because he cant just stop ranting about russian girls.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by yicob(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2008
Please leave the dude alone. Hes been cyber sexing from boston to russia
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by congoshine(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2008
The muthaf**ker's a shoplifter in Boston.   shocked

His Russian-prone ass'll be in jail very soon !  grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by bigboyslim(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ poster

You are a fake, phony, wannabe thug, loser. If society has dealt you a heavy blow, coming to nairaland to vent your anger will not help your situation. What you need is guidance and counseling. Your English is whack, your lyrics are stolen and very lame, and I bet you can't even speak any nigerian language properly. Thanks for letting us know how ignorant you are by starting this thread. You've been very helpful. It usually takes a couple of threads to identify a numb skull but you've managed to achieve this herculean feat in a single thread. I'm sure printing this thread and pasting it in front of your crib will make your mother very proud of the "good" job she did raising you.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tpia: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2008
naawee:

I continue to maintain my stand. Nigerian shawties are all damn too ugly or a bit physically beautiful but outrightly deranged intellectually!

The Nigerian shawties be screamin' in local tongues in bed! It's damn so funny! But why is it so? I need explanations.

My Russian hotties be screamin' in coherent phrases and turning me on the more. One was like oh, hit me hard my nigga!! I was like, damn! Shawtie, who the

f**k is your nigga?! And I gave her real hard the best way I could. She bursted out with her legs all curved tightly around my waist region, I mean real tight.

So I asked, You callin' me a nigga? She answered very intensely but this time so touching in a very lewd and erotic way that honey, You ma hero! I got the best erection ever and gave it to her so hard that I saw a whole body erupt into uncontrollable nervous pulses with legs so tightly held to my backside that I had to physically bring her back to reality. She was hypnotized into the sexual world of unconsciousness. Boys can f**k pussies, man! Shit, my game is so deep!

The tensile strength of my penile veins at that moment need to go into the guiness book of records.

Now you see, why compare the Nigerian girl who's stupidly screaming in incoherent phrases to the russian who even from the way she's tightening on you, You know yeah that sex is a game of higher powers and only very few understand the intricacies!

F**k You'all ugly nigerian biatches!

now, bad attitude and ugly language aside(no comment!), make una no corrupt me for here abeg. I'm an innocent naive person and water wouldnt melt in my mouth.

Una sabi sex too much for this nairaland. Make I waka go religion and politics jare. No sex there.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by bigboyslim(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2008
badblood13:

what i have to tell you is that, Stupidity is Stupidity (also called fatuity) is the property a person, action or belief instantiates by virtue of having or being indicative of low intelligence or poor learning abilities. Stupidity is distinct from irrationality because stupidity denotes an incapability or unwillingness to properly consider the relevant information. It is frequently used as a pejorative, and consequently has a negative connotation. The term has fallen out of favor in medical journals as it is seen as a generic term used to describe a wide variety of conditions

WE HAVE STUPID AMERICAN,[/b]BRITish,IRISH,NIGERIAN [b]RUSSIAN, E T C GIRLS, NOBODY CAN CLAIM MONOPOLY OF STUPIDITY!!, STUPIDITY HAS NO VACINE YET AND EVERYBODY HAS A RIGHT TO BE STUPID THOUGH MANY NAIRALAND/NIGERAIN CHICKS ARE ABUSING THAT PRIVILEGE, THAT STILL DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE ALL STUPID, GWAN GO MASS MAN!! raster man burn weed gradually, i need a portable chainsaw, stay cool, less war!

LOOOOOOOOOOL. this is unfair.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by StephenP(m): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2008
Urgh naawee, STFU!! I hate it when people get online and think they're the shit. We all know you've never left your shitty village and after standing in that long queue at the cybercafe, you finally got access to the only computer connected to the internet with a 10 mile radius, so now the whole world should stop and hear the trash you have to say.

Didn't I tell you to stop watching those Hollywood movies and stop listening to too much rap music? No African American man with his head screwed on right just calls himself a nigga like that. What you see and hear isn't always how it goes down, you broke, retarded, 50 cent imitating, wannabe gangster, rat faced, gay, hollow brained, beggar looking, rap and movie lines copying and pasting, wannabe e-thug, self-deceived, illiterate low life.

By the way, what state is Boston in? Surprise me and get it right.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by chamotex(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2008
StephenP:

Mississippi cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tope2000(f): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2008
chamotex:

Mississippi cheesy grin

You googled it. grin grin

StephenP:

Urgh naawee, STFU!! I hate it when people get online and think they're the shit. We all know you've never left your shitty village and after standing in that long queue at the cybercafe, you finally got access to the only computer connected to the internet with a 10 mile radius, so now the whole world should stop and hear the trash you have to say.

[b]Didn't I tell you to stop watching those Hollywood movies and stop listening to too much rap music? No African American man with his head screwed on right just calls himself a nigga like that. What you see and hear isn't always how it goes down, you broke, retarded, 50 cent imitating, wannabe gangster, rat faced, gay, hollow brained, beggar looking, rap and movie lines copying and pasting, wannabe e-thug, self-deceived, illiterate low life.[/b]By the way, what state is Boston in? Surprise me and get it right.

grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I cant breathhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Oh LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!

@post
OK this naawee or na 'were' dude is getting on my last nerve . angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by iceland(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2008
StephenP:

you broke, retarded, 50 cent imitating, wannabe gangster, rat faced, gay, hollow brained, beggar looking, rap and movie lines copying and pasting, wannabe e-thug, self-deceived, low life.

Haba! wetin the guy do u na?He only said what he observed. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2008
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by idupaul: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2008
tope2000:

@post
OK this naawee or na 'were' dude is getting on my last nerve . angry angry angry angry angry

Warning!!! warning!!!!!! you have one nerve left, pls turn on back up nerve system now grin grin grin grin grin grin

dont tell me tha fake a$$ dude got u 2
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by chamotex(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2008
tope2000:

oh was i right? i didnt even know . . . i deliberately wanted to get it wrong. angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by superstan(m): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2008
who is this naawee guy?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by tope2000(f): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2008
chamotex:

oh was i right? i didnt even know . . . i deliberately wanted to get it wrong. angry angry angry angry

LIE grin grin grin grin

idupaul:

Warning!!! warning!!!!!! you have one nerve left, please turn on back up nerve system now grin grin grin grin grin grin

don't tell me tha fake a$$ dude got you to

i have been avoiding his post since but the dude is just on some other sh.it beyond cocaine, pills or ganja
the boy tire me oo grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by chamotex(m): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2008
superstan:

who is this naawee guy?

na him be the chief executive co-ordinator of lunatics for ARO wey dem never pay salary for months . . . . na so d guy vex come dey take out him frustration with NL peeps. Na d govt i blame sha
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by superstan(m): 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2008
chamotex:

na him be the chief executive co-ordinator of lunatics for ARO wey them never pay salary for months . . . . na so d guy vex come dey take out him frustration with NL peeps. Na d govt i blame sha

he should just relax.

his one man war against nigerian girls is getting boring now.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by cooldude62(m): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2008
I think this guy's rude,
thats not how to do it buddie,
I am an experienced guy in the field thats freaking you and i can convieniently say you
are new in the game.
Thats why you are here to make unnessesary noise.

come closer holding your two hears. . .big boys dont shout!

sup chamotex, sup tope?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by chamotex(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2008
cooldude62:

sup chamotex, sup tope?

Hey Cooldude baba, i hail ooo. how far na, u don sort out ur lappy yet?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by onyinye2(f): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2008
tope2000:

@post
Hey yo yo yo. . . . shawty yall besta hop off mi boi Naawee. Ya heard me. He the O.G. of Boston. Na saying. He was the negro ova there who instead of having a Boston Tea Party, shiz. . . . brotha man went had Boston Palmwine Festival. Yeah yeah yeah, ya na whut I'm saying? Negro Reppin for that N.T.T.G all day every day. Ya heard me. Can I get a whut whut from somebody, you know it is that N.T.T.G. up in this peace. We fittin na break yal off will a little sum n, sum n. Ya know, show yal whut it all bout. It all bout them N.T.T.G. "[b]N[/b]egros [b]T[/b]hinking [b]T[/b]hey [b]G[/b]angstas". Yeah yeah yeah, yal heard me straight. So don't get twisted, because we iz about being fake to the day Osama wake. We Ruff Ryders in this peace and ya besta recognize. Ya digg. cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by superstan(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2008
onyinye2:

Hey yo yo yo. . . . shawty yall besta hop off mi boi Naawee. Ya heard me. He the O.G. of Boston. Na saying. He was the negro ova there who instead of having a Boston Tea Party, shiz. . . . brotha man went had Boston Palmwine Festival. Yeah yeah yeah, ya na whut I'm saying? Negro Reppin for that N.T.T.G all day every day. Ya heard me. Can I get a whut whut from somebody, you know it is that N.T.T.G. up in this peace. We fittin na break yal off will a little sum n, sum n. Ya know, show yal whut it all bout. It all bout them N.T.T.G. "[b]N[/b]egros [b]T[/b]hinking [b]T[/b]hey [b]G[/b]angstas". Yeah yeah yeah, yal heard me straight. So don't get twisted, because we iz about being fake to the day Osama wake. We Ruff Ryders in this peace and ya besta recognize. Ya digg. cool

are you naawee's sibling? wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by cooldude62(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2008
Yup buddie, my lappy's back and in a better form,
thanks to the acer guys on acme road and of course
my money.
I'm back for good buddies.
hope i meet una well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.