Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

211kamharida's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 211kamharida's Profile / 211kamharida's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Family / Re: US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz by 211kamharida: 5:53pm On Mar 24
Very rare occurrence.Shows we still have loving and understanding women out there Worthy of emulator to others.God bless her mightily.Very rare occurrence.Shows we still have loving and understanding women out there Worthy of emulator to others.God bless her mightily....
Politics / Re: Alleged N4b Fraud: How Obiano Laundered Anambra Security Votes, By EFCC by 211kamharida: 3:19pm On Mar 14
Everything about Nigeria is flawed....Nothing good, just corruption and inshallah Everything about Nigeria is flawed....Nothing good, just corruption and inshallah ...
Politics / Re: Bandits Kill Five Residents, Burn Police Station, Sack Communities In Katsina by 211kamharida: 6:18am On Mar 03
That's really sad.That's really sad....
Foreign Affairs / Re: UK Nuclear Missile Test Fails Again After Trident Weapon Belly Flops Into Ocean by 211kamharida: 8:17pm On Feb 21
OkOk...
Sports / Re: Nigerian Goalkeeper Michael Nwabali And His Beautiful Family (See Photo) by 211kamharida: 8:18pm On Feb 09
I dey tell youI dey tell you...
Politics / Re: Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL by 211kamharida: 8:20pm On Jan 29
Nice moveNice move...
Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman by 211kamharida: 7:24am On Jan 12
Modified...Na even Internal matter between the US and the Iran. Make dey sha settle.Modified...Na even Internal matter between the US and the Iran. Make dey sha settle....
Travel / Re: Should I Keep My Federal Job Or Travel to the U.K by 211kamharida: 8:23am On Jan 01
it will be expensive now that UK has banned dependent movement. What do you think?it will be expensive now that UK has banned dependent movement. What do you think?...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Do Not Talk Down Your Country While Others See Its Potential And Take Advantage by 211kamharida: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2023
How does all this nonsense you wrote affects the price of foodstuffs in the market? Average Nigerians are hungry and they have the right to talk down on their country.NonsenseHow does all this nonsense you wrote affects the price of foodstuffs in the market? Average Nigerians are hungry and they have the right to talk down on their country.Nonsense...
Politics / Re: ‘yes Daddy’, Kano Rep Mimics Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by 211kamharida: 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Daddy is a term of endearment Christians use to address their religious leaders, I don't really see what all the fuss is aboutDaddy is a term of endearment Christians use to address their religious leaders, I don't really see what all the fuss is about...
Politics / Re: Tinubu Drug Case On Peter Obi Petition by 211kamharida: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2023
Peter a known drug baron is doing this? Like seriously? I laugh in ParisPeter a known drug baron is doing this? Like seriously? I laugh in Paris...
Politics / Re: Dumebi Kachikwu: All Four Major Parties Rigged Presidential Poll by 211kamharida: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2023
It’s hard to believe one can be intentionally stupidIt’s hard to believe one can be intentionally stupid...
Politics / Re: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others Sign Peace Accord by 211kamharida: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obis name should always come firstObis name should always come first...
Religion / Re: Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' by 211kamharida: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
His name is I AM THAT I AM.His name is I AM THAT I AM....
Politics / Re: Umahi: Rail Transport System Coming To Ebonyi Soon by 211kamharida: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2023
why u dey waste ur time with this kind human??why u dey waste ur time with this kind human??...
Politics / Re: Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Hold Town Hall Meeting In Osun Ahead Of Their Rally by 211kamharida: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wear your eye glasses..you'd see wellWear your eye glasses..you'd see well...
Romance / Re: It Is Loud, Test Your IQ And Get 10k Asap by 211kamharida: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2022
Just let it slide bro
God knows why i was not choosen.Just let it slide bro
God knows why i was not choosen....
Family / Re: Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos) by 211kamharida: 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
Cut to your cloth according to your materialCut to your cloth according to your material...
Foreign Affairs / Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by 211kamharida: 7:50am On Dec 04, 2022
Make you Noor press our neck for here joor. We have our own Super Tucanos too. HahahaMake you Noor press our neck for here joor. We have our own Super Tucanos too. Hahaha...
Health / Re: Tunde Onakoya's Pain In The Leg & The Surgery Option by 211kamharida: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
quick recoverysome bone injuries come and go i dont know whyfootballers can relatequick recoverysome bone injuries come and go i dont know whyfootballers can relate...
Business / Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by 211kamharida: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Please explain how? Wetin really happen?Please explain how? Wetin really happen?...
Sports / Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by 211kamharida: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Get sense. What do you have to say of the Chinese. Can you call a Chinese uncivilized. Get sense. A slave to colonialism yet rooting for IPOB obi. Onyi ishiGet sense. What do you have to say of the Chinese. Can you call a Chinese uncivilized. Get sense. A slave to colonialism yet rooting for IPOB obi. Onyi ishi...
Politics / Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by 211kamharida: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
The list60% igbos6% yoruba3% northerners30% Christians 1% muslimsObi hate Muslims and northernersThe list60% igbos6% yoruba3% northerners30% Christians 1% muslimsObi hate Muslims and northerners...
Politics / Re: MR. PETER OBI MUST BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IF PEACE MUST REIGN IN NIGERIA. by 211kamharida: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Stop replying yourself, nobody is fooled. All of you are only fooling yourself. Everyone knows what's going onStop replying yourself, nobody is fooled. All of you are only fooling yourself. Everyone knows what's going on...
Religion / Re: Why You Must Get Into The Ark Before "Soon" Becomes "Too Late" by 211kamharida: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2022
Please answer my question and stop trying to dodge, bub.Please answer my question and stop trying to dodge, bub....
Politics / Re: LAGOS BEFORE TINUBU: What You're Seeing Is Lagos During The Early 60s. by 211kamharida: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2022
Is that why your father is begging at Jakande?Is that why your father is begging at Jakande?...
Politics / Re: Police Arrest Fake Soldier, Supplier Of Military Uniforms by 211kamharida: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
If it had happened in the east Oyigboupdate would have labelled them IPOB unknown gunmen. Only a brainless fool believes that scoundrel.If it had happened in the east Oyigboupdate would have labelled them IPOB unknown gunmen. Only a brainless fool believes that scoundrel....
Politics / Re: Traffickers Now Luring Young Girls From IDP Camps To The SE by 211kamharida: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Just enter bush or market that's where you belong,because your sanity can't be recovered anymoreJust enter bush or market that's where you belong,because your sanity can't be recovered anymore...
Properties / Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by 211kamharida: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Even is she's good in bed or can cook well, no marry ashawoUnless of course you hear from God specificallyEven is she's good in bed or can cook well, no marry ashawoUnless of course you hear from God specifically...
Celebrities / Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by 211kamharida: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Happy birthday ma'amHappy birthday ma'am...
Politics / Re: Lady Complains After Attending Party Ward Meeting And Asked To Serve Food by 211kamharida: 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
In another news :In another news :...
Politics / Re: Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP by 211kamharida: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hala!The North wants to retain power by all means. but i dont blame them. i only blame our governors that queue behind AtikuHala!The North wants to retain power by all means. but i dont blame them. i only blame our governors that queue behind Atiku...

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.