Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,102 members, 7,957,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

27naira's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 27naira's Profile / 27naira's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 24 pages)

Art, Graphics & Video / We Are Looking For A Graphic Designer/digital Artist To Work With Us by 27naira(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,
We are looking for a digital artist/graphic designer to work on a long term project with us.
If you are interested, we will schedule a zoom or skype call with you for a chat and also look at your sample works.

If you're a promising prospect, we will commission some works with you at an agreed price for you to begin to understand what we are looking for and how we work. If all goes well, we will take it from there.

If you're interested, please get in touch by emailing: Daniel@toolr.co.uk
Celebrities / Re: Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) by 27naira(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2021
JuanJO:
This girl self grin you don too mumu give this Anthony Joshua sef.

You kwanu wey be Anthony Joshua mercy for kwanu. Even if na kiss, abeg kiss her make she rest

See as her breast be like [b]#50 fufu before the vegetable enter Ask rock[/b].

Why do we think it is ok to sexualise anyone? you people sef....
Events / Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by 27naira(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2018
Back in the days, Nairaland was a forum which was quite educational and people all over the world learnt about the Nigerian society here. Today, it's full of dog sh!t, irrelevant and stupid content. For the life of me, why is this on the front page? are we suppose to read and comment on contents like this?

This will be my last comment on this forum.
Investment / Re: My Forex Vlog - Analysis And Live Trade Videos ( Follow My Profits And Losses) by 27naira(m): 6:32pm On May 06, 2018
Thermodynamics:
sup bro, I've be succeeding in forex trading for a while now, but am still uncertain what a proper risk management rule is, my TP is 30pips while my SL is 23pips, what do you think.

Risk management refers primarily to your total account exposure per trade. i do 1% on day trades and 2 to 3% ( mind you, 3% is considered aggressive) on swing trades depending on the quality of the setups. Also your risk/reward should not be arbitrary. there should be a technical reason to choose your entries and exists. i prefer a setup with a minimum of 1:2 risk/reward. That way,even if you are 50% correct across your trades, you'll still be relatively profitable.
Like i said, you have to choose your entries and exits based on technical reasons.
Investment / Re: My Forex Vlog - Analysis And Live Trade Videos ( Follow My Profits And Losses) by 27naira(m): 12:40pm On May 06, 2018
Also note that there may be opportunities on the short side on the lower timeframe, but in the larger context of what's happening in the market, this is only a pullback. it might be wise to stay away from shorting this pair when it is pulling back (my view) but rather wait for an opportunity to buy if it pulls back based on the larger picture. Another way to get hold of this market is to view how each pair is performing against the USD at any point.
Investment / My Forex Vlog - Analysis And Live Trade Videos ( Follow My Profits And Losses) by 27naira(m): 12:29pm On May 06, 2018
Ok guys, i've seen so many shady FX traders who are looking for investors.
I am NOT looking to trade anybody's funds, rather i just want to prove a point and that is; it is possible to be profitable while trading forex of which only 5% of traders are.

I've been trading for 4 years now, i've blown several accounts worth thousands of dollar (for real) but over time, i have become profitable and i've learnt one truth: the market is bigger than all of us and without proper risk management its a matter of time (no matter how good your strategy is) before you drown and become part of the statistics.
It is also very important to know when NOT to trade especially, if you have no trade setups. Trading without a valid set up amounts to gambling, its that simple.

Today is saturday 6th of May, and i've planned the trades for the week ahead. Given that monday is Bank Holiday in the UK (Labour day), i'll not be putting out videos on monday because one will expect low volatility and market will most likely remain in a chop mode.

I will only run through analysis on 2 pairs from my watch list for the week and those are EURGBP and AUDUSD. Here is my look ahead:

EURGBP for the week 7th to 11th may 2018

My overall outlook is bullish and here's why:
pls Note - that eurgbp is difficult to trade because its a cross pair and given that there has been alot of news coming out of the EU and BREXIT has particularly caused alot of volatility on the pair, so my analysis is solely for my consumption and trade it at your own risk.

I'll start with the monthly charts: the previous month ended on a doji candlestick which reacted off of a rising 21 SMA. Notice that price have continously closed above the upper line of a regression channel which is currently acting as a resistant thereby providing a confluence of resistance level if viewed in conjuction with the 21 SMA which is in a bullish uptrend.

Weekly chart
The eurgbp had a 3 up bars on the weekly charts in a row and has currently broken and closed above the 21 SMA. Notice that the upper regression channel came into play as price reacted and bounced off of the weekly 100 SMA (red moving average). short term target will be the weekly 50 SMA ( green moving average) which will align with a trendline barrier (broken yellow line). This is approximately a 30ish pip range and will make a great day trade target on a pullback on the shorter timeframes. However if the barrier is broken, price may run up towards the 0.89 zone.

Daily chart

Looking at the daily chart, you'll notice an increased momentum to the upside which will most likely push price towards the blue horizontal line which corresponds the weekly 50 SMA as we identified earlier. also notice the daily 200 SMA (brown moving average) above the blue line. It is possible for price to overshoot the blue line and head towards the brown line. we will never know until the week ahead comes to an end.

i'll not delve into the analysis on the lower time frames (4hr, 60min down to 5mins) because that will amount to giving out too much, rather i'll make a live video of the trade if i get a setup and post it here. I don't expect market to do too much tomorrow (monday) since its a holiday in most of europe but i'll keep an eye on the market. On tuesday, i'll sure post a live trade video.

see you guys soon

Business / Re: High Interest Rate’ll Worsen Nigerian Banks’ Woes –Fitch Ratings by 27naira(m): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
Truth234:

What financial markets do you trade?
I trade currencies and commodities ☺
Business / Re: High Interest Rate’ll Worsen Nigerian Banks’ Woes –Fitch Ratings by 27naira(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2016
Truth234:

You are conversant, BOJ decision to keep policy rate unchanged was strategic move. Investors across the globe were waiting to sell the yen massively and damage whatever confidence is left in the Japanese market. Haruhiko Kuroda is very smart, he knows there is no point creating negative perception of the economy while trying to curb the yen gains in order to steam exports. So they held back, he will expand stimulus but when investors least expect.

Yen rose against all its counterpart yesterday because investors considered it a viable safe haven asset. With this move now, no foreign investor will abandon Japan, New Zealand and Aussie assets for Nigeria. These are the three most sort after safe haven assets. Nigeria MPC team needs to take into consideration global economics when making decision as big as this.

Last quarter, the US economy showed impressive growth especially in the Labour sector, which spurred investors to speculate at least 25 Bps increase in Base rate. This speculation drove up the demand for dollar denominated assets. However, Yellen took a dovish stance, given that brexit has deepened the uncertainty in the global economy, it appears less likely that any tightening will be happening anytime soon. Since a lot of investors have priced in 25Bps in US assets, analysts assumed that dollar assets appears to be overpriced and as usual investors moved liquidity to Yen, Aussie and NZ assets. Fluctuating commodity prices have had their fair share of impact on the Aussie but as it stands and given that US GDP as at yesterday performed below expectation, possibility of the fed to increase rate this year is unlikely. Yen is a safe heaven but increasing Yen value does no good to the Japanese economy. Only if our Government takes into consideration global economic outlook before making decisions, things won't get better

1 Like

Business / Re: High Interest Rate’ll Worsen Nigerian Banks’ Woes –Fitch Ratings by 27naira(m): 7:30am On Jul 30, 2016
Truth234:
My post before interest rates was increased

After interest rates was increased

My new post, 20 percent inflation rate in this third quarter.

I was impressed when I read your analysis.. just yesterday, Bank of Japan unfolded certain economic stimulus package which includes ETF buyback programmes and increased USD swaps but guess what, analysts say that wasn't enough! They expected more rate cuts into the negative territory and an increase in the Monetary Base. BOJ wanted to curtail the rising value of the Yen which is hurting export. They wanted their money to depreciate! We need to drive foreign capital and ordinarily increasing Base rate should have worked but not any more. Investors want to see stability, they want to know their money is safe! That's why after Brexit, German bonds yield moved into negative territory because people were looking for security and not yield. We want our Government to come up with a policy frame work that works and stop peddling rates. As a matter of fact, government need to cut rates! And probably increase provision for USD swaps and borrow from IMF

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by 27naira(m): 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Vanquay:

I am Nigerian in Ancestry only so yeah...FVCK YOU...I decided to talk about the Chinese for a second as clearly I don't give a fvck about the topic being discussed

Maybe some random guy may decide to talk about your mother without giving a fvck if it's related to the topic being discussed.. ode.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by 27naira(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Vanquay:
Chinese/Chinese immigrants are very racist, if you go to a store, they only employ their family, you won't even tell the difference. Even American Chinese aren't all that better off...Their racism is right up there with Indians or am I lieing strahovski1 ?

Only East Asians and islanders like S/Koreans, Japanese and phillipinos appear decent...maybe pakistanis too.

You are very stup!d How is this related to the topic being discussed? A crime was comitted against an innocent person who employed two of your jobless countrymen and all you can think of is this? You are so dense!
Crime / Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by 27naira(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2016
Vanquay:
Chinese/Chinese immigrants are very racist, if you go to a store, they only employ their family, you won't even tell the difference. Even American Chinese aren't all that better off...Their racism is right up there with Indians or am I lieing strahovski1 ?

Only East Asians and islanders like S/Koreans, Japanese and phillipinos appear decent...maybe pakistanis too.

You are very stupid! How is this related to the topic being discussed? A crime was comitted against an innocent person who employed two of your jobless countrymen and all you can think of is this? You are so dense!

4 Likes

Music/Radio / Re: [VIDEO] Dammy Krane – Favour Of God by 27naira(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
Naija and Auto-tune... Kai!
Crime / Re: Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? by 27naira(m): 5:47am On Jan 19, 2016
Only an idiot with a terrible mind will find this funny.. Nigerians love to strip people nude at every excuse.. This in itself is a crime.. We live in a wack society where people scream at girls in bum shorts but will hurriedly strip a teenager stack nake.d if she steals an orange.. warp people!

This shit shouldnt be on the front page, it's absolutely disgusting and should not be shared for humor angry
Sports / Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by 27naira(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2015
Sappyman:
Football money nor dey last. You have to start investing now. If it is a lie you can ask, Kanu, Okocha and Oruma. Ask them how market be today.

Obi Akpo! Minister of Finance undecided
Sports / Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by 27naira(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2015
crazysaint:
How many people you here say emenike don help? None. But look at the life he's Living..

Luxurious life sweet, but it sweet more when you stretch your hand to the needy.

Politics / Re: $600m Chinese Rail Loan Not Diverted – Okonjo-iweala by 27naira(m): 2:55am On Aug 17, 2015
handie:
Wait! The loan is meant for rail projects ba? In a situation where loans meant for the rail sector is being used for expansion of airport terminals, hydro electric power projects and a galaxy backbone project, is that not diversion? How does expansion of airport terminal affect development of the rail sector? Buhari said and I quote: [b] President Muhammed Buhari Monday in Abuja
called for an explanation from the Ministry of
Finance on the foreign loans obtained for rail
projects but diverted to other purposes.
Speaking at the end of a presentation on the
Ministry of Transport by the Permanent
Secretary, Mohammed Bashar at the
Presidential Villa, President Buhari said that it
was disappointing to find that foreign loans
obtained in line with signed agreements were
moved from one project to another.
“I hope that due process was followed before
such diversions were carried out. Taking money
from one project to another has to be done
properly,” Garba Shehu, his senior special
assistant on media and publicity, quoted the
President as saying.
Mr. Buhari was reacting to the specific instance
of the diversion of a substantial part of the loan
of USD1.005 billion from the Chinese Exim
Bank, obtained for the construction of a
standard gauge rail line linking Lagos to Kano
but which was moved elsewhere.
[/b]. Source:www.premiumtimesng.com/news/188134-buhari-launches-probe-into-alleged-diversion-of-1billion-loan-for-rail-projects.html Now, how is this NOI statement different from Buhari's statement? Was the loan meant for airport terminal expansion?

Prior to reading your comment, I was perplexed because alot of comments here show that people don't read and comprehend anymore. Buhari was absolutely right. Funds meant for railway projects where simply diverted for other things! I will doubt that the loan terms allow monies meant for "abuja-kano" railway project.. which is very specific to be used to upgrade our airport terminals and the so called galaxy backbone. If it is so easy to move monies across projects, it will be easy to move them across bank accounts! I am igbo and it is obvious that previous Government was dumb, flexible, highly corrupted and opeque.
Islam for Muslims / Re: A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer by 27naira(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Awesomeking:
I got to the mosque during the sermon, spread my mat sideways,so other people can sit on it.

After a few minutes,a man came and sat close to me.

After greeting each other, i focused on my chaplet, but after a few minutes, i noticed he was staring at a pic of O.C ukeje in his phone.

I didn't say anything. Then he started smiling.

Next thing i know, he was rubbing the screen with his hand. i coughed a little to remind him to watch his behaviour because he was in a mosque, but instead of adjusting himself, he moved closer to me and smiled and slowly bit his lower lip.

I was freaked out! I just got up, found an empty space and sat there.

I came back for my mat after the prayer and luckily he was gone by then..

Share your experiences with gay men nairalanders.

you saw him bring out a picture of O C Ukeje (whoever that it), you saw him smile, you saw him rub the screen of his phone and bite his lower lips... It seems to me like you're assuming things you cannot substantiate. All your claims haven't proven him to be gay. Not yet.
Before judge people, have proof.
Crime / Re: 2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar by 27naira(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=18pt]i know they must be from the South West....only them can be that dumb and stupid...an hausa would have simply stolen it and nobody would catch him
An igboman would not steal in qatar,he would rather dupe the lebanese and if he was to steal,he would rather rob a bank not som petty stealing.[/size]

Apparently you think you have made an genius statement.. fools everywhere! Smh
Romance / Re: LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog by 27naira(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Minet16:

That ukward moment when a beautiful girl begins to compare herself with a dog, you know something has gone wrong. At the end she lost the competition to the dog, i guess she'll need to compare herself with something lower cus this guy messed her up, making reasons why the dog is better than her. So what animal should she be compared with?
#@MINET16

Ukwa-rd moment? Hahaha.. chai I want to pee. Ukwa indeed! grin
Travel / Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by 27naira(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
The irony of this is that Nigerians have a high propensity to turn to economic migrants hence nobody is willing to offer us visa free visit. No country wants immigrants! They already have to deal with their citizens. Everybody wan enter somewhere..US, UK.. name it. At the end of the day, they turn to nuisance.. drug peddlers, prostitutes, robbers, scammers... don't get me wrong,some make decent living but majority constitute nuisance. Go to Asia and see the "quality"of my Nigerian brothers living there.. spits..

1 Like

Politics / Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by 27naira(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Militancy should be crushed as much as terrorism.. nothing bias about it

1 Like

Politics / Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by 27naira(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Air strike on militants why? Why not on d sophisticated bokoharam.I can smell civil war.

Sister check well.. na your mouth dey smell not civil war... just ask person to check your breathe if not.. then am sorry ☺
Foreign Affairs / Re: President Al Bashir “escapes” From South Africa by 27naira(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
bonna4u:

folks
thanks for the clarification on the USA and icc. But how come no one was prosecuted for the apartheid atrocities in south africa. Weren't those killings in soweto crimes against humanity?

You have to look at the periods each event took place. I think the Rome Satute was signed after the apartheid regime.. if thats the case, then it may only be applied afterwards and not in retrospect. Am not sure but that's what it seems.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: President Al Bashir “escapes” From South Africa by 27naira(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Niggas, if you're signatory to the Rome Statute of ICC, then you are culpable when you screw up. Sudan is, and whoever is in authority from member countries and found culpable of war crimes should go to Hague and defend themselves. Africans are quick to do anything for aids and cry foul when the repercussions start trickling in.. you fukkers signed the accord and blames the west even when you wet your own bed.
For your information USA is Not a signatory to Rome Statute of ICC and cannot be prosecuted by ICC in the Hague. Enough of blaming the West! Your very life depends on whatever they hand down to you. That's reality. Until we sit up and develop ourselves and sustain our needs, they will feed us and push us around. Truth is bitter folks http://www.icc-cpi.int/en_menus/asp/states%20parties/Pages/the%20states%20parties%20to%20the%20rome%20statute.aspx

2 Likes 1 Share

Agriculture / Re: List Of Lucrative Farming Businesses To Venture Into In Nigeria by 27naira(m): 7:39pm On May 25, 2015
Fuel farming tongue grin
Travel / Re: Emirates Airline Now Stops At Accra To Buy Aviation Fuel by 27naira(m): 1:45pm On May 24, 2015
Wahala dey o
Travel / Re: Emirates Airline Now Stops At Accra To Buy Aviation Fuel by 27naira(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2015
danielconstant:
The youth are also part of reason for Nigerian problems ..banging anyhow ...dnt you know overpopulation comes with inflation ...

I think both matters are not related. There is no way you can blame the youths for this. The fact that for past decades, we have not been able to achieve self sufficiency and meet out energy needs domestically tells the world that our economy is dysfunctional. All it takes is for an angry cabal to pull the plug and Africa number 1 economy will come crashing. MTN and other network providers are threatened, airlines are threatened, radio and TV stations are threatened even hospitals. How ridiculous! If this crap is sustained for another week, the fragile nature of our shambolic economy will be exposed. You will see
Travel / Emirates Airline Now Stops At Accra To Buy Aviation Fuel by 27naira(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2015
The scarcity of refined Petroleum Products is really biting hard on all businesses in Nigeria including airlines that fly the Nigeria route.
I visited Nigeria for a few days and experienced the difficulty and hardship that the unavailability of PMS and Diesel has meted out on Nigerians. Domestic flights were cancelled, no fuel for Gen set, GSM network disruptions you name it.
The possibility that the economy may grind to a halt is real, very real. In the next couple of days if nothing changes, most international flights to Nigeria may be cancelled by operator airlines. On my way back to where I live, Emirates had to make an expensive stop over at Accra to buy fuel, the irony is that operational depots in Accra is majorly owned by Nigerians.
I think the solution to this embarrassing development is for the Govt to balance her subsidy accounts with the Petroleum Marketers and subsequently remove all form of petroleum subsidy and price equalisation schemes. Let the government revive our refineries and build new ones or allow private investors to do so. We Nigerians have been scorned enough!

Sports / Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by 27naira(m): 7:21pm On May 12, 2015
wow! so much hate in the house.
So many financial advisers yet so much "owite"
All 'em boys saying invest, invest, invest, they have no fhucking clue about investments. Ask them and they'll suggest Adebayo should go buy land in... lets say Paw Paw island LMAO!

On a serious note, before you remove the speck in Abebayo's eyes, please remove the carpenter's workshop from your eyes and those of your folks
pisssss

2 Likes

Travel / Re: My Experience At US Embassy In Lagos Today by 27naira(m): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2015
buyresellng1:
A time is coming when you won't need a visa to visit that country...

Dream on!

@OP,

Based on their own assessments and yardstick, your income cannot support a family of 3 and other "frivolities" like vacationing!

You will need more than a quarter of your annual income for flights and commute alone. Other misc. expenses have not been factored in as well.. it just doesnt seem right.
Politics / Shekau Has Been Uncovered! by 27naira(m): 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
It took a lot of military intelligence and subpoena and it yielded results. Thank you MI.
Sai Buhari
Sai Mama Peace
Sai MI
grin grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 24 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.