Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,636 members, 7,823,789 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

400billionman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 400billionman's Profile / 400billionman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 387 pages)

Politics / Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by 400billionman: 10:40am On Feb 14, 2021
I used to admire the rich whenever I encountered them. This is because I want to become like them.

Along the line i discovered that the rich steals from the poor through legitimate, semi-legitimate and crude ways to acquire their wealth. I saw this in about 6 personal events I was involved in.

I stopped admiring the rich once I got this knowledge because I personally have fallen victim directly to frauds perpetrated by the rich against my own personal finance.

If you have a new car, a beautiful wife, or a house, it is likely that the very rich man you admire or call friend is the one who will steal those things away from you. He will do it so neatly, nobody will suspect.

When you supply goods to a wealthy man, there is a 50% likelihood he may never pay. In my case, one owed me for 6 years and paid under duress, to which he is still owing some monies today. These are people that have phone numbers to traditional rulers, state governors or state CPs. It will be a case of why are you disturbing me ?

Fear the wealthy.
Religion / Re: How To Have Peace In Difficult Times by 400billionman: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2021
The only way to succeed difficult times is to employ Silence. Don't panic.

Lock out the confusion, open your fridge, lift a chilled bottle of malt. If you don't have light and the malt in your fridge is not chilled, walk down to the nearest fast food. They always sell chilled malt. Drink the malt gently, using straw (the bent type of straw). You will start receiving insight into your difficulty.

As you drink that malt, say a prayer, your inner spirit will start talking to you while you are sitted there.

Your confusion will disappear along with the last sip of malt, while your confidence will be restored. True.

Pictures.

Addendum: Don't call anybody on phone. The devil might use the person you called on phone to confuse you more.

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Looting, Deaths As Lagos’ Notorious Gangs Clash Over Assault On Kingpin’s Lover by 400billionman: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2021
post=99048522:

All the killings and destruction because of a girl at a club?
And these are the so called leaders of tomorrow?
Shaking our heads!

Nah your fellow APC supporters.
Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Politicians Should Not See Elections As Coup by 400billionman: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2021
Nigerians know only one COUPIST.

Dogs and Baboons..
Car Talk / Re: Val Gift Ideas For Car Enthusiasts by 400billionman: 9:11am On Feb 14, 2021
Chuknovski:
me I need a new ride, this my car has served me well, she need to retire, since bachelorhood to fatherhood, edumare upgrade my level

How many years have you driven it ?
Car Talk / Re: Val Gift Ideas For Car Enthusiasts by 400billionman: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2021
New Car.
Romance / Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by 400billionman: 5:50am On Feb 14, 2021
Ode has spoken.

While the innocent doesn't even know the date for Valentine or the meaning.

Your advert is noted.
Politics / Re: Lagos Police Arrest 76 At A Birthday Party And 40 Others (Pics) by 400billionman: 5:47am On Feb 14, 2021
Police is working.

Enugu state is in the hands of God.

To God be the glory.
Nairaland / General / Re: Big Gaboon Viper Caught On My Site by 400billionman: 5:16am On Feb 14, 2021
davidque:

Its actually less than 400m to the nearest house. This is in osun state

400m is long o.

South West has deep forests. Hope you are catching big snails too ?
Nairaland / General / Re: Big Gaboon Viper Caught On My Site by 400billionman: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
Biggest Ever seen.

This your site must be far from civilization.

4 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: Big Gaboon Viper Caught On My Site by 400billionman: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Biggest Ever seen.
Politics / Re: Ondo Farmers Jobless, Hungry After Herders Fed Their Crops To Cattle by 400billionman: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
SouthNigerian:
What more evidence does my leaders here in SW need to know that buhari and his cohorts are preparing for war?

They have been deliberately cutting out food production from this side of the country so food scarcity would be a problem when the war starts fully. They are doing everything to make us the Oduduwans to depend on them for food.

Are our leaders too blind to see? Or cheap politics have caused them deafness?

I'm no longer understanding what is going on with my leaders on this part.

Did they block Sunday Ighogho account ?

Maybe your leaders are afraid of having their accounts blocked..
Crime / Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by 400billionman: 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nigeria's priorities are upside down.

That is why nothing is working in this country.
Politics / Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by 400billionman: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
What's bad about it, doesn't he remove his cloth at home?

He was trying to topple a good northern president.

We northerners cannot sit idle and allow the SW to paint our president bad. This same president built the Lagos to Maradi Niger Republic train tracks to ensure that the yorubas travel to Niger to get education and tourism.

CLOWN. Lol..
Politics / Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by 400billionman: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
The killers are still using his phone number to make call.

APC govt said PDP is corrupt. So corruption is only about money ?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Pregnancy Rumours (see Photos) by 400billionman: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
Are u suspecting Zlatan ?
Celebrities / Re: Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid by 400billionman: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
So touching.

I learn something from the story.
Politics / Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by 400billionman: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2021
Journalists interviewing journalists..

Continue...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by 400billionman: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2021
One Nigeria..
Politics / Re: Bandits Planning To Acquire Anti-aircraft Missiles, Attack Military – Sheikh Gum by 400billionman: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2021
grin

This one has assumed Spokesman of bandits.

Keep interviewing them, granting them attention, calling on your Governor to listen to their vents, grant hem amnesty, it will soon red for you people.

You think there is anyone who is not fed up with Nigeria. So their own is to carry arms to vent their frustrations ?

Maybe God wants to use them to liberate Nigerians sef.

10 Likes

Politics / Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by 400billionman: 11:00am On Feb 13, 2021
Flexherbal:
When will our government start using this kind of force on criminals?

Like US called on FG to ensure the masterminds of Kankara school boys kidnap, paid for their sins.

But the kidnappers said govt settled them with N30m as parting gift, not N800m. grin
Celebrities / Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by 400billionman: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2021
dangotesmummy:
This one too is talking grin

Shey oro Tosi

Oniranu

You'll never see successful artiste run others down it's always failed artiste

You don see Davido, Burna boy,Olamide or Wizkid run OTHERs down? They are too busy for that shiii

Always loosers going no where that will be running others down.dont go and face your dead career.alayinironu

What of Wizkid that called Davido Frog voice ?

Is Wizkid not successful ?
Celebrities / Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by 400billionman: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2021
That thing Cuppy is singing is not music.

That's why all her singles are collaborations..
Politics / Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by 400billionman: 9:28am On Feb 13, 2021
cchub:
twas so bloody yesterday.
Tribalism would be the end of this country.

You can never hear that ibos and yorubas are involved in a fight somewhere.
It's always these north people...
Why can't we just live in peace?.

Theeriously..
Celebrities / Re: Zlatan Ibile Reacts After Isreal DMW Apologized To Dj Cuppy by 400billionman: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2021
SIMP detector.

Unless you never rolled with rich kids b4. Some of them are incredibly stingy. Nah me dey buy drinks if we sit out.
Politics / Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm by 400billionman: 8:44am On Feb 13, 2021
One Nigeria.

Village wrestling..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Says It Is Ready To Cut Ties With The European Union by 400billionman: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2021
capitalzero:

Think of distance.
Middle east,Africa and Russia are more closer to Europe in term of energy supply.

US is mulling the idea. In fact they are solidly against Nord Stream 2.

1 Like

Crime / Re: New Trick By Robbers Kidnappers, Motorist Don't Fall For Them by 400billionman: 7:54am On Feb 13, 2021
Facidio:
I was returning from work around 4pm along ughelli warri road just before the PTI junction and a Keke rider carrying one other guy behind was giving me signs pointing to my car, I rolled down my window to hear him while still in motion as he was saying my bonnet is opened. I didn't just borderd, I ignored him and rolled up cos I wasnt driving too fast and so no immediate risk. After driving for some time, I branched by the market to pick up my wife and decided to check the bonnet and behold it wasn't opened but properly locked. If I had stopped as at when they flanked me, I guess I would have been robbed. So let's be vigilant

These bike men point at tyres alot.

Even a policeman pointing at my car won't make me to stop.

I still drove 5 km before stopping.
Politics / Re: Gtbank Has Started Blocking Their Customers Account by 400billionman: 7:43am On Feb 13, 2021
Nah so wonder bank dey take start...
Education / Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by 400billionman: 7:37am On Feb 13, 2021
Glad to hear this..

Don't ever force people against their will.

Monkey. They go to school and still be behaving like animals..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 387 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.