Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

400billionman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 400billionman's Profile / 400billionman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 387 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Defamation: Davido’s PA Israel Apologizes To Cuppy by 400billionman: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
Stupid children of rich parents...
Politics / Re: Endsars Season 2: ‘no Going Back’, Organisers List Reasons by 400billionman: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
But they occupied Jonathan's era and nobody shot at them.

Una dey do unaself.

Nigerians don't deserve sinparty

1 Like

Autos / Re: Sold Reg But Not Used 2007 Toyota Camry 2007. ₦2.4m sold by 400billionman: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lol.

Nigerian mechanics no go kill pesin.
Celebrities / Re: "Am I Running A Factory?" - Lilia Esoro Receives Electricity Bill Of Over N700k by 400billionman: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
The figures are not adding up.
Romance / Re: She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt by 400billionman: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
Leetika:
So I really don’t know who I have offended my love life Is a course I always fail. I have been seeing this girl since June 2020 but friends before then. She is been a financial burden to me as she doesn’t work, well in my own way I support her, my salary is actually 35k per month here in Abuja hoping it will increase but it didn’t.

Now I am not financially strong but I do my best, this girl borrows money from me claiming family issues But she doesn’t give me back. I give her to the extent that all my savings in PiggyVest turned to 0. She claims she is a virgin Nd no sex rule. I Obliged. And I haven’t cheated even though I was sexually active before I met her. So it is not because of sex I do what I do . Just wanted serious relationship cos I am getting old and pressure to marry is coming already.
Cut long story short she asked me to buy her iPhone 12 for her birthday in February. She made this request in November. I told her I honestly don’t have the money.. we argued I said ok let me give her my iPhone 7 she said nope that her friends are using iPhone 11 upward. Let me try buy iPhone 8 now she say no. She sha said she will settle for iPhone 11 Pro Max . Just to kill the argument I said ok and anytime she brings it up I tell her I am working on it. Deep down I knew I can not raise that money . My salary for 10 months will not even be able to buy the phone. She has been hopeful always saying when are we buying it. Anyways her birthday has passed. I wasn’t around as I traveled but now I am back on Tuesday she called telling me hope I am giving it to her on Sunday that she can’t wait to get it bla bla bla . She was excited . Had to tell her the truth that I don’t have the money yet and she should be patient. She just kept quiet on the phone. Babe what’s up? I asked . She said nothing I want to sleep and she cannot come over to my house this weekend again. Our conversation went from 100 to 0 real quick. I then texted her to calm down that I will try raise the money. Anyways like play like play this girl hasn’t read my message since Tuesday nor pick my calls. Like how can somebody be so insensitive. Ignoring all do times I have helped her financially but a freaking gadget that can be stolen is your problem. Even my salary no dey do me for a whole month . Men are only loved by what they can provide, Nd I do provide to this girl God knows. E pain me sha. Anyways just writing this to ease my pain.

You are very stupid.

Hahaha.

A Nigerian comedian cannot even use this storyline.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by 400billionman: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
1.The number of people you meet with daily is directly proportional to the amount of money you can earn daily.

2.If you are not in a market facing job or business, you may never earn well to be comfortable.

3.The social status of people who you attend to will determine your own social status.

4.When you have 4 sources of income which gives you a total of N1m every year, you will be more comfortable than someone with one source of income that gives him N2m every year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by 400billionman: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
franchasng:
She is deceiving herself and her son if she thinks going to school and obtaining degrees makes one successful today, time will teach people like her the hard lesson about life, just time

Even the comments on the thread shows severe lack of experience. The taxi driver makes daily income above the woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by 400billionman: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Slapping her will put him in hot water, he should have diplomatically confront her, and correct her, I think he has complex issue or was afraid to talk to her since she was rich.

Where do you see rich people jumping taxi ?

Is this Europe ? Nah Lagos. Every comfortable person has a car and a house. Some have drivers.

Nah poor illiterate woman go make that kind comparison. If she works for her money, the leech won't make that statement.

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Rubbish Is This? See Pictures by 400billionman: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
The woman no get sense.

The economy of Nigeria is so battered that a person who goes home everyday with N5,000 in his pocket is living in luxury. And the driver she was insulting does that everyday.

I won't talk further.

The driver obviously makes more money than the talking woman because she cannot even afford a personal car.

Maintain a car under Buhary era then we know you have a deep pocket. Wey mechanic go just dey extort you falsely to be able to feed his own starving family.

1 Like

Education / Re: Which One Is More Correct Between These Two Sentences? by 400billionman: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
cheesy

Somebody call my name.. Showkey..
Crime / Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) by 400billionman: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
Friend killed his friend.

Friend sleeps with friend's wife.

Friends sleeps with friend's fiancee.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Angola Decriminalises Same-Sex Sexual Relationships (Photos) by 400billionman: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
awhybliss:
The beast agenda is getting fulfilled through Biden

After inauguration, that is the first thing he signed.

Shebi nah dem be the left wings ? Obama made this movement pronounced in his tenure too.

Shame.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Abia NSCDC Arrests 2 Vandals, Move Against Buyers (Photos, Video) by 400billionman: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
Is that the only scrap yard in Abia ? Sounds funny.

Somebody wants to cashout on their heads.

The major owners of scrap yards even in the east are Northerners..

Smh.
Education / Re: EBSU Students Protest After 5 Persons Fainted While Trying To Write Exams (Photo by 400billionman: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
See local hand fan for reviving a fainted person. So nobody there knows the first aid for a fainted person ?

No pure water. No chilled sachets of water..

Nawa.
Politics / Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by 400billionman: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
I don't comment on useless threads.
Sports / Re: Emirates FA Cup: Iheanacho Thrilled To Score Late Winner Vs Brighton by 400billionman: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
You saved them from cold..
Business / Re: Abdul Samad Rabiu: BUA Petroleum Refinery Ready In 2024 by 400billionman: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
Realiz:
No way for monopoly. Good of you rabiu always giving dangote a chase!

Anyone who controls the largest market share controls the prices of the goods. He has over 60% market share in Nigeria cement market and is like to repeat same in fuel refineries.

Gandote controls the price of cement in Nigeria.

And the administrators of this country are not wise.

Why will you ban cement importation beyond 15 years, when imported cement could sell at N1,500 but the local manufacturers are selling at N3,000 ?

You are just punishing the masses to favor a few.

The cost of manufacturing one bag of cement is not more than N1300. Let competition decide the prices of goods in this country. They have enjoyed more than 15 years of import ban and many years of tax waivers to solidify their manufacturing lines and recoup investments. FG break the cement monopoly.

Now that they have enough to diversify into refineries, cement should not sell above N1500 in Nigeria. Ask China.

1 Like

Business / Re: Abdul Samad Rabiu: BUA Petroleum Refinery Ready In 2024 by 400billionman: 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
ichidodo:
I see fuel coming down to #50 per litre..

Like cement has come down from N1500 to N3500.

Seer.
Business / Re: Abdul Samad Rabiu: BUA Petroleum Refinery Ready In 2024 by 400billionman: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
The cement cartel in Nigeria is reaping the masses.

Now talk to the dealers, you discover they are just servants and errands men to these manufacturers. They made so much noise about stopping cement importation, making the product cheaper, conserving foreign exchange and backward integration and all those jargon.

Only Goodluck Jonathan in the history of Nigeria once regulated the price of cement. That is how to identify a man whose govt is empathetic to the sufferings of the populace.

Even their refinery projects do not trip me. A hardened capitalist can never benefit the buying masses.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by 400billionman: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
grin

I tot she wants to go to court.

You no fit pay Zlatan, your lawyer knows you won't pay too.

Anyway, going to court with Isreal looks like taking his oga Davido to court, so there is no case here..

1 Like

Pets / Re: A Nigerian Got Bitten By His Snake Pet (Photos) by 400billionman: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
You wan sell am take the money paint your house bah ?
Crime / Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by 400billionman: 9:11am On Feb 11, 2021
NoSentiment:
Now because they're scammers, not herdsmen, all of us have to own them hence their description as "Nigerian" Scammers! Their tribe and religion suddenly do not matter. Yet if they were Fulanis, who were caught for kidnapping or farm invasion then their tribe or religion would matter!

Drop the complex issues

They didn't massacre anyone. They didn't rape any woman in the bush. They didn't eat people's crop or burn their farms.

Crime has categories. Moreover am sure you have sense, the crime was committed outside Nigeria, so what US govt knows is Nigeria, not folani or Yoruba or Igbo.

1 Like

Crime / Re: 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) by 400billionman: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2021
You are living in the US and still engaging in yahoo.

If you live in Nigeria, what will you do ?
Family / Re: Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist by 400billionman: 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
Women are meant to be advisers and helpers to men.

No man should delegate the headship of his house to a woman, otherwise your destiny will walk astray like Adam's.

Once you are 30, you are a man. Don't even take the advice of your mother. Your wife should be your adviser at that age. Otherwise, you go hear am.

8 Likes

Properties / Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by 400billionman: 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
McTobe:
Once my landlord asked me to park out for owing her just two months. Meanwhile I was paying yearly, I know Preety well that I can go to court because she cannot just give me one month notice to park meanwhile she is supposed to give me six months notice. I sought the advice of my Godfather, he advised me to look for money and parkout for her, when I protested about my right he asked me to think of building my house some day and my tenant taking me to court in my property and how I will feel about it, immediately I drew the lesson therein for me. Eventually I parked without any trouble. Some tenants are worst than parasite

I am not a good example but at least I never quarreled with any of my landlords for one day. That is not to say they never offended me. A person who doesn't recognize his superior is called a fool.

1 Like

Properties / Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by 400billionman: 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
bizme:
Some tenants are wicked fa! How can you owe a landlord rent of over 1 year?!

This is one reason I have never been interested in this kind of business, renting flats out to people. Many tenants are no better than leeches. Once the first rent paid expires, it is excuses that will follow.
Properties / Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by 400billionman: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2021

1 Like

Properties / Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by 400billionman: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dollanaira:
I will not support the shooting and violence but I am currently in the same shoe Tennant fail to pay rent and am forced to make forceful eviction now by packing all their stuffs out . These tenants won’t know what it really means to spent millions on building which you can’t even recover amount spent in the next 25years not to talk of profiting from the building

It's difficult to get good tenants in Nigeria.

Like 70% of tenants get Wahala.
Properties / Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by 400billionman: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mutemenot:
Bad tenants can provoke, how can you owe 15 months rent and expect the landlord to be at peace with you As okada Chairman, I know the guy is full of trouble

No mind them. Some go owe nepa bills for same 15minths.

Later when landlord loses his cool, they will run with their property and chop his rent.

An example of mental cases in Nigeria.
Politics / Re: Breaking: Fani-kayode Has Seen Light, Joined APC, Yahaya Bello Confirms by 400billionman: 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
juvewalex:
Alaye pocket has run dry hence, joining APC for some dough to continue his life style .

Obasanjo had said the bitter truth about FFK long ago.

I now believe Obasanjo...
Romance / Re: Compilation Of Nigerian Dishes. (Don't Click On This If You Are Hungry.) by 400billionman: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
Vanity upon vanity.

But I need my freezer filled with these vanities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 387 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.