Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

400billionman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 400billionman's Profile / 400billionman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 387 pages)

Politics / Re: Smuggling Becomes Booming Business In Katsina State As Land Borders Remain Shut by 400billionman: 7:06am On Feb 13, 2021
A country that cannot punish killer herdsmen and kidnappers from a certain part of the country, is it smugglers from that part they will punish ?

Next topic please...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by 400billionman: 7:01am On Feb 13, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Oh, he's her son all right. Women are creatures of personal desire, and there's nothing to prevent a woman from hating her biological child if she thinks he's disturbing her objectives (in this case, the child's daddy is out of the picture, so the child is no longer useful from her point of view, only eating out of her money from the new husband). Women generally have a deep hatred for anything that stands in their way. Their love for all things is based on how useful these things are to them.

Wonderful description.

A woman liking you depends on how useful she considers you will be to her.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months by 400billionman: 6:53am On Feb 13, 2021
Devil and women are doing competition in wickedness.

Your own child...

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Says It Is Ready To Cut Ties With The European Union by 400billionman: 6:49am On Feb 13, 2021
Opportunity for United States to sell their gas in Europe via a transatlantic underwater pipeline.

Nigeria will not seize opportunities of constructing gas pipelines to Europe.

It's Railway to Niger which has zero to minimal economic value.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by 400billionman: 6:32am On Feb 13, 2021
grin

Me, I'm a business man.

NPF, make me your supplier of tear gas canisters. The person don Cashout.
Family / Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by 400billionman: 6:25am On Feb 13, 2021
Nah these kind people go come dey form adviser for a man. Worse off, force her conviction on a man.

People born with manipulation in their blood stream.
Business / Re: Devakumar Edwin: Products From Dangote Refinery To Hit The Market By Early 2022 by 400billionman: 6:16am On Feb 13, 2021
By the time I start manufacturing communication tools in Nigeria, that's when our economy will become stable.
Business / Re: Devakumar Edwin: Products From Dangote Refinery To Hit The Market By Early 2022 by 400billionman: 6:15am On Feb 13, 2021
idris4r83:
its not a monopolistic market bro. Bua's refinery too is almost at a concluding part. Its just a game of the big boys cos building refinery is not a childs play.

BUA just announced his own..

Is anything on ground ?
Politics / Re: Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled by 400billionman: 5:48am On Feb 13, 2021
He is looking for money... I said it...
Career / Re: Joel Ele-Ojo Adams Receives Queen Of England Honour. Breaks 102-Year-Old Record by 400billionman: 5:40am On Feb 13, 2021
decatalyst:
Another resourceful hardworking guy is gone.

Naija just dey lose better people to foreign countries.

Nah wa ooo

People better than him are still in this country.

Will the system allow them achieve anything ?

If he didn't travel out, you may never hear his name.
Celebrities / Re: Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women by 400billionman: 5:31am On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Anything short of G wagon from my babe the relationship is over

Celebrities / Re: Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) by 400billionman: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Oluku
Romance / Re: I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me by 400billionman: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Hi,
Please I recently created this account to avoid people knowing me as I am an active member.

Now I met a handsome young man through a professional group chat. One time I posted a message on the group, he went to check my dp and sent me a message afterwards. He is in his 30s and I'm in my 20s He asked me if I was married, I said no. I asked the same question he said no, and then he started to show so much interest in me. He went straight to the point about wanting something serious and wanting to know me better. We chatted for some days exchanged pictures and then I proposed we meet in person. Like joke, in less than a week of chatting the guy is coming to my city to see me.

I'm now beginning to realise that maybe this guy is not joking. Because of how serious he is, I am beginning to like him. I didn't read any meaning to our conversations when it initially started but now, it is like I'm falling head over heels for him. I'm trying to restrain not to show him that I like him too much so that he will not come and take me for granted. I am not being difficult but I'm just being cautious. But the problem now is that it is getting harder and harder to restrain myself by the day. Please I need advise on how not to show this guy that I like him too much.

PS: Please nobody should insult me. Just advice me. Thanks.

Call him baby OR honey.

He will know that you are not ashamed, but in control of your feelings and you know exactly what you want.

You hear ?

1 Like

Sports / Re: Wike Presents Buses To Rivers United & Rivers Angels, ₦20Million To Beat Enyimba by 400billionman: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
Envelopus:
There's money in this Nigeria. Let nobody deceive you.

Only govt controls the money in the country. Can these teams ever generate profit to pay for those purchased buses ?

Unless you own a cartel like cement cartel, hotels cartel, oil cartel, transportation cartel or communications cartel.
Family / Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by 400billionman: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:
Good day everyone. I came across this young lady (pictured below) on my way to the office this morning (10/2/2021; 7:20am). She greeted me and I offered her #50 as I thought she wanted to ask for money but she declined the money.

Instead, she requested that I help as she did not know where she was. She sounded more to me like a kidnap victim who was later released but had lost her memory. She only gave her name as Doyin and mentioned places around Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way, Berger, Ogba and Mowe as the only places she could remember as she could not remember much.

She also remembered that she is a member of RCCG and that was all. I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that. Please contact me on 08172053543 if you know her or have any info about her or her family. Thank you.

Take her to the nearest Television Broadcast station or a Popular Radio station.

Her people will locate her soon. Amen.
Politics / Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by 400billionman: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Let me see if it will just be easily approved or treated like ESN and Sunday Ighogho.

Even Amotekun was persecuted at onset.
Sports / Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by 400billionman: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
For those laughing at Al Ahly, they won 3rd place.

That team is better than many European teams.. They fell 2:0 to Bayern Munich.
Celebrities / Re: Baboon Still Roaming The Streets In Awka After Mauling Teen by 400billionman: 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
baboons take down hyena's and whit two bites it is able to put a wild dog in critical situation and when hungry it can snatch a meal from a hungry leopard.. So do you just mentioned a "dog" i bet they was a dog there but it was hidding under a car..

Can you support what you wrote from quotations ?

Writing without proof

Romance / Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship Or Should I Leave?????? by 400billionman: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
TheAviator2000:
I really need wise counsel and will try to make this post as short as possible

My girlfriend and I have been together since 2015. I left Naija in 2017 and since then, our relationship has been more of long distance except for the one time I came back. While I truly love her and wish to Marry her, there are some things that are giving me concerns and I would like to hear other people's perspective:

1- When I met my girl in 2015, I was an unemployed graduate wrapping up my NYSC. She was a fashion designer/Tailor and didn't have any formal higher education (University Level).

2- Fast forward to 2021, I am a consultant in a fortune 500 company and have grown so much in any measurable aspect of Life. My girlfriend is still a fashion designer and not too long ago, I helped her get a shop in Lagos and Have been sending her steady allowance (at least average of 40-50k a month).

Here are the things that have given me a lot of worries:
1- I know everyone will not get a formal education and I am fine with that but my girl has not been hustling/pulling her weight in her chosen career despite my extra support.... I sometimes get the feeling that all she wants is to get married and get comfortable but I want an industrious woman. Formal education or not, I want a woman that can hussle!

2- Recently, I pretended to be unemployed because of Coronavirus just to see if she would send me some money (even if its 10k) or really, anything she can afford. Looking at the fact that I had always supported her month after month, I wanted to see if she would do the same for me.
I pretended to be unemployed for almost a month and did not receive any form of financial support from her. Even when I directly asked her to loan me small money, she would play it off by saying something like "I go write you check for 1 million sef".....

I am thinking of breaking it off at this point by slowly letting her go but before I do that, I want the perspective of people here.
Please, no insult! I am genuinely seeking your insight. Be kind!

ps. My family are doing really well and I support anything they do. I have never neglected my family in anyway, shape or form.

Marry her joor.

What is doing you is called COLDFEET.
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Herdsmen Kill Two, Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by 400billionman: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2021
Congo DR and Somalia loading.

Next time, even if you are an illiterate or tribalist, try vote a learned person as your leader, education makes a person more organized.

Barbaric leaders cannot give you jobs, they will rather take away your existing sources of livelihood.
Politics / Re: Graphic Images : Governor's Aide Raises Alarm Over Herdsmen Attack In Akwa Ibom by 400billionman: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2021
Officialgarri:
So yesterday I saw video of some Fulani people journeying in their vehicle through Edo state.

They had a simple machete and Dane guns. They were lynched because they were Fulanis and promptly set ablaze even when some older men in the crowd pleaded with the irate and intoxicated mob not to take such barbaric actions

Now, I've not come to say some Fulanis are innocent of what they are accused of. I mean, I've had a close experience and closer stories, but should we then resolve to lynching of a tribe?
What happened to turning them back and sending them away instead?

Gradually, we are descending into a civil chaotic bout

The solution lies in this question; who caused all this chaos ?
Politics / Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by 400billionman: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2021
All these Igbo boys commenting on this thread, can't you all mind your businesses ?

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Rivers Teachers Lament Five Years Unpaid Salaries by 400billionman: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2021
N500million to Sokoto state government.

Ndi ara.
Politics / Re: We’re Ready To Resume Petrol Importation - Marketers by 400billionman: 10:20am On Feb 12, 2021
Leave it for NNPC

Though they might be collecting kick backs there..
Politics / Re: Why Nigeria Is Changing To Cleaner Energy - Osinbajo by 400billionman: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2021
I'm going solar in 2022.

I have a two year target calendar.
Celebrities / Re: Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) by 400billionman: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
Simp.
Politics / Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by 400billionman: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
inoki247:
You people are confused....

You people don say Bandits is the Northern Version of Niger Delta Militant...

if we ask say wetin dem dey fight for now them no go see anything talk at least we know Niger Delta na bkuz of Oil Buh Bandit we no know....

That's why they are looking for oil in the north..
Politics / Re: Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity by 400billionman: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
Because he claims he doesn't want to pamper terrorists like oga at the top ?
Travel / Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by 400billionman: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:
A nother

P robable

C on

[img]https://media./images/0a714b7628d39672ea63e27bb9a84fe5/tenor.gif[/img]

Common pigeon no even agree fly again for dis naija

[img]https://media./images/5bc6319dd83dee31fd79d477f85b0f09/tenor.gif[/img]

Lol.

It is privately owned..
Travel / Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by 400billionman: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Congrats. I love goodnews.

Embraer is Lexus in the skies.

Sweet and affordable planes.
Phones / Re: You Guys Should Help Me I Need To Fix My Screen. by 400billionman: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
You didn't add that herdsmen attacked your farm.

Una no know say almost everybody dey suffer under this economy ?

I have been seeing begging threads on Nairaland, all coming from one tribe. I tot you guys are politically advantaged. How can you be begging from politically disadvantaged people ?

I use to think I was second Jesus Christ who wants to save everybody from poverty until I learned my lessons.

If I get rich again, I will invest in Yatch like Dangote, buy Gulfstream like Elumelu, and buy like 80 cars before I start helping people again. They are my mentors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 387 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.