Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? (62555 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Respect55(m): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
It's high time we started talking about how much our future wives are earning too. Nobody is handicapped. I can't marry a lady who isn't bringing anything home even if I have millions.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by ceasarpoetic(m): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
ladies be talking like good people but in time they will be complaining not enough when their need almost take half the pay.
scammers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by BIXYBABE: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
Earthbound:

Good luck with that.

Never measure your existence by someone else's. Why should your base your life on another person's clock?
This is reason why u can't tell them when to settle down everybody av different race and focus
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Goldaccumulator: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
SureBozz:
Dear ladies, if you meet a young promising guy who is earning a monthly salary of N60,000 and wants to marry you, would you accept to marry him if he really loves you?
there is nothing promising about a guy that makes only 60k monthly. on behalf of all the girls in my family i reject and bind you

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by dollytino4real(f): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
baba4thegehs:

Who be this one abeg?!!
ur sister from another mother
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by ceasarpoetic(m): 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
Respect55:
It's high time we started talking a out how much our future will essentially are earning too. Nobody is handicapped. I can't marry a lady who isn't bringing anything home even if I have millions.
but most of Nigeria gals are handicap, even if u open a shop for her, they have this mentality DAT their money is not urs to share with and DAT its a man thing to shoulder all the burden.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Grupo(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
Angy55:
I want to build an empire with him. Yes, from the scratch.

Reason most of my friends think I'm crazy. Despite the well to do guys coming around me, I despise them.
The ones receiving meagre money I find attractive that I want to build my world with despise me.

What a world.
I think something is wrong with me really. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I'm earning a meager pay. Oya, come let's build an empire together.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by tartarus(m): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Obviously...a broke guy should marry a broke lady. They'll be happily broke together

A rich guy should marry a rich/comfortable lady and they'll be happily comfortable together. Marry within your circle to avoid stories that touch!.

End of story. By the way, the broke couple shouldn't have more than 2 kids, I've said my own. cool

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Akpacha(m): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Never. That's a suicide attempt. Even if I earn all the money in the world, I will never settle for less. I used to believe in starting small, but as it is now, I've re-strategized. Some men are just too complacent to step out of their comfort zone. We have to be very comfortable to get married. Marriage isn't a child's play.
this ur red colour de deceive u abi? U de wait for private jet owners? Go and ask tboss how many don hit her up. Big rich guys are taken by intelligent babes not empty headed babes.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by nabegibeg: 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
chinchonglee:
I as a man cant get married wit a 60k income...

I ll jst be managing my singleness...even if it means being nt getting married 4 d rest of my life...

It shall be unto you according to your words. Amen
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Naruto87(m): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
adebayal:
Anytime i come across questions like this, i just laugh out loud cause i knew the responses will not be sincere,so many people living in fantasy land forgetting reality,same people saying they can't marry a guy who earns 50k monthly don't even have a job. i posted a job advert here recently and despite stating i needed a WAEC or OND holder a lot of graduates called to apply and this is a job that pays less than 50k and am sure many among those that called are married....Fact is there are no jobs out there now, even those who have jobs are getting fired everyday..prudent matters a lot even someone that earns 1million a month will still not have savings compare to someone who earns far less, lets always see the Bigger picture today his salary is 50k tomorrow it could be 1million,so also today his salary is 1million tomorrow it can be 50k.everybody wants to get better nobody wants a better last year except for lazy ass dudes i believe with support and passion everyone will get to there goals but at least do not forget Rome was not built in a day.
that's just the reality. self development is the way forward with little investment from ur hard earned salary. besides nobody wants to even date a liability.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Respect55(m): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
ceasarpoetic:

but most of Nigeria gals are handicap, even if u open a shop for her, they have this mentality DAT their money is not urs to share with and DAT its a man thing to shoulder all the burden.
U are right though
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
BIXYBABE:
Even if I see 30 I go marry, after all I'm also working. I no go kuku kill myself .
How long will it take him to save for the wedding expenses with f 30k salary?
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by ImaIma1(f): 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

Is this statement actually necessary?

Is there even any human whether man or woman who doesn't have ego? You're beginning to turn into something else.
Exactly how you said on the other thread that men who don't spend much money and don't accept the head of the home title are irresponsible.

The last statement was there to drive home my point. Men's egos are easily bruised. So it is best to wait to earn more to avoid imagined or presumed insults.

That is what i meant.

I do not happen to have all my posts in mind to remember a former thread. Besides, we are not talking about that thread.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Babyforever(f): 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
NO I can't and won't advice my enemies to do so

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
HITTED:
But how can a guy earning as low as 60k be thinking of marriage? You wan punish your shidren?

How do those car washers, dry cleaners, security agents, cleaners, brick layers and famers get married?

There's something wrong with people on this forum.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
ImaIma1:

The last statement was there to drive home my point. Men's egos are easily bruised. So it is best to wait to earn more to avoid imagined or presumed insults.

That is what i meant.

I do not happen to have all my posts in mind to remember a former thread. Besides, we are not talking about that thread.

Indeed..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by sammi21(m): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Good luck with that.

Never measure your existence by someone else's. Why should your base your life on another person's clock? [/quote]

Bros....Eh be like say u don reach 40yrs and no hope yet...
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by mexbee1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
akpunda86:

Funny you eight years back I was earning just 70k.me and my wife planned my marriage a yeat.well that is history now as I'm no more a salary man but a millionaire.yeah N.a. God.

Guy salary no determine love.what gave me courage was that I saw palmwine tappers in the village marrying with less than 30k.luckily I met my wife.
Hey marriage is not meant to be expensive but if you copy cat it becomes.
Bye
Nairalander since da

Ahh ahh Bro 70K 8 yrs ago is Very Ok to b comfortable na. u cant even compare someone earning 90K now with u dat earned 70K 8years ago

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Respect55:
It's high time we started talking about how much our future wives are earning too. Nobody is handicapped. I can't marry a lady who isn't bringing anything home even if I have millions.

Lol.

Seems kid wants to marry a jobless lady to boost his ego.

Even if I'm a billionaire we are sharing the bills ,woman.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Offpoint: 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Never. That's a suicide attempt. Even if I earn all the money in the world, I will never settle for less. I used to believe in starting small, but as it is now, I've re-strategized. Some men are just too complacent to step out of their comfort zone. We have to be very comfortable to get married. Marriage isn't a child's play.
I know you'll be here...
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
dollytino4real:
Not the salary dat matas, does he give happily? He can earn one billion and can not give
All some of you know is 'give, give....'
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by bigocean(m): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
Angy55:

Reason most of my friends think I'm crazy. Despite the well to do guys coming around me, I despise them.
The ones receiving meagre money I find attractive that I want to build my world with despise me.

What a world.
I think somethsing is wrong with me really. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lol.. I know that feeling. I get it too. The kinda ladies i really like to wife are scared to even accept serious friendship but the one's i wont even consider marrying(slay queen/time wasters) are all over me.

I often ask myself questions too. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
tartarus:
Obviously...a broke guy should marry a broke lady. They'll be happily broke together

A rich guy should marry a rich/comfortable lady and they'll be happily comfortable together. Marry within your circle to avoid stories that touch!.

End of story. By the way, the broke couple shouldn't have more than 2 kids, I've said my own. cool

If only Nigerian men would listen.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
dollytino4real:
Not the salary dat matas, does he give happily? He can earn one billion and can not give

I earn 10k, i wld give 1k monthly, wld u marry me ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Respect55(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

Lol.

Seems kid wants to marry a jobless lady to boost his ego.

Even if I'm a billionaire we are sharing the bills ,woman.
Which kid are u talking about
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Respect55:

Which kid are u talking about

Op.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Yian1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
SureBozz:
Dear ladies, if you meet a young promising guy who is earning a monthly salary of N60,000 and wants to marry you, would you accept to marry him if he really loves you?

This is why I advise people to do Network Marketing Business so that they can be Financially Stable for the rest of their lives. The business in which people are getting more successful everyday, but they don't want to work for the success. Some people also call it fake, stay there and deceived.

Anyone who wants to know more about it, should message me on WhatsApp on this number :08164269252

NB: Only people who are ready to succeed, should contact me..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by jaxxy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Angy55:

What a world.
I think something is wrong with me really. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No guy wud reject/despise a gal dat wants to build with him cos they are rare, check and findout why the ones u find attractive despise u, tho mutual attraction plays a part in it all. Probably u act to quickly with the ones u attracted to and it scares them off or smtn. Im guessing

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Silentscreamer(f): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
ImaIma1:
Can the guy himself handle it? Or he will turn to a nag when life hits him.

I could date a guy like that but not marry especially if i don't have a better income. We could get married when the finances get better.

I know how much baby food and diapers are. And babies must eat and poop. I don't want a husband that will start negotiating the baby's diapers, food, etc.

Besides, for the sake of the man's ego, he should earn better first.
Love ur comment. Some peeps just hastily get married out of passion and society pressure without giving a thought as regards the kids they'll bring into dis wicked world to come and suffer.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Respect55(m): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

Op.
Ok
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
SureBozz:
Do u love him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) / "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.