Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? (62537 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Yeligray(m): 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Shugavee:
Yes,,, with my own earnings, we r good
seriously??
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Respect55:

Ok

I hope you aren't contemplating to marry a jobless lady?

As a fellow man, I wouldn't advice you to try such.

It's 5am here, want to sleep for 2hours.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Yeligray(m): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
Angy55:
I want to build an empire with him. Yes, from the scratch.

Reason most of my friends think I'm crazy. Despite the well to do guys coming around me, I despise them.
The ones receiving meagre money I find attractive that I want to build my world with despise me.

What a world.
I think something is wrong with me really. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
nothing is wrong. I'm sure the world you guys would build will be the safest, warming, and full of love..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by donkaz2(m): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
cucumbae:
Some men who are earning far less than that have beautiful wives.Though,they nag when the allawee is meagre.

U lied
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by greggng: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Angy55:
I want to build an empire with him. Yes, from the scratch.

Reason most of my friends think I'm crazy. Despite the well to do guys coming around me, I despise them.
The ones receiving meagre money I find attractive that I want to build my world with despise me.

What a world.
I think something is wrong with me really. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your talk is attracting me can we get to know each other privately if you are real.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chronique(m): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
i dont think it's a good idea to try that. my monthly earnings beats that almost xyz times and i still go broke and i'm single and i don't spend lavishly... that 60k alone is my cost of fueling my gen and paying nepa bill alone per month. fueling of car/transportation,feeding,telephone bills,etc, isn't part of it. so,how would i cope with raising a family on that budget? but then again,life is in phases and men are in sizes. there are still some people who can cope wiith that and the state where a person lives in,depends. but if i have to advice any young man who wants to live a quality life,i'd simply say: "dont try it".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by candyice: 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
chinchonglee:
I as a man cant get married wit a 60k income...

I ll jst be managing my singleness...even if it means being nt getting married 4 d rest of my life...
Stop it....DAT guy can leta b Dangote(respect d days of humble beginning
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
60k is pretty fair to start a family with depending on whether she is idle or not and probably the location. 60k in Lagos will vanish into thin air even living alone in no time. But me i probably can't sha. Knowing Nigerian women and the fact that i may not have any other choice it's better to be single, finding ways to improve my conditions than to be overburdened with women palaver stiffening my career growth with unnecessary stress and worries.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by donkaz2(m): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
SureBozz:
Dear ladies, if you meet a young promising guy who is earning a monthly salary of N60,000 and wants to marry you, would you accept to marry him if he really loves you?

Hmmm Am a man and my basic salary is far less to 60k but I hustle to get more at least I make < >60k it depends... I have 2 kids now and we are living happily.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chiraqDemon(m): 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
I've been with working adults and I started noticing that all those 250k salaries are like fantasies to most people. The reality is that in this Nigeria it is hard to earn more than 100k, especially when you're working a government job at the state or local government level. Trying to set up a business out of that 60k salary will still stress the hell out of you cos sometimes you'll be making progress and other times it will seem like life is dragging you back.

The truth is that we have looked at the few with salaries of 200k upwards and we've started thinking that it is the average and standard salary, the truth is that when. You finish school, you will most likely end up with a job of less than 60k sef, and it will take long for you to earn a promotion that will get you above 100k salary.

The only thing you can do is use you brain to manage the 60k salary, develop a saving habit and learn money management. And also as a guy, don't marry a slay queen that thinks that the things she sees on social media are reality. Real people, majority of people, are not on social media, they can't afford to be cos they are hustling.

And also as a woman, don't let social media standards cloud your view of real life, get your own source of income and support yourself, learn to remember that this is reality and not some fantasy land where you'll be earning 5million just from waking up and being pretty.

Most civil servants are earning around or below 60k, still pull tithe out of there(for Christians), transport to work for the month right there,feed with the money, pay rent with the Money and are still happily married, send their kids to schools they can afford.

Once again, real life and reality are far off from what you see on social media.

The people on social media either do not work(kids that collect data money from their parents), or are the minority few of the general population that can afford to be there. The rest are out hustling to make things good for their families, don't stay where you are and think social media is real life.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Respect55(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

I hope you aren't contemplating to marry a jobless lady?

As a fellow man, I wouldn't advice you to try such.

It's 5am here, want to sleep for 2hours.
Didn't u read my earlier post?
I said I can't even if I'm counting in millions.

Where are u
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by WOLEMENTO(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
LOVE IS NOT BASE IN MONEY MONEY NEVER MAKE a happy home

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by WOLEMENTO(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
LOVE IS NOT BASE on MONEY MONEY NEVER MAKE a happy home

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by princfred(m): 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Most of the ladies despising that amount of income can't even comfortably spend 10% of their own income on a guy. Good to see that many of the ladies are talking nice here.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by tartarus(m): 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
WOLEMENTO:
LOVE IS NOT BASE on MONEY
MONEY NEVER MAKE a happy home

Please o! Money is NEEDED to make a happy home. It's needed a 100% tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by condomuser: 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Some ladies would say a man who earns 60K a month doesnot deserve an ERECTION

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Surelay: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
It depends on the town or city you are leaving. In some states is ok while it is not advisable in other states

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by WOLEMENTO(m): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
THIS IS KOGI STATE. Here, workers are suffering and smiling And they call it a new direction. - there are no light in the capital, talk more of the villages drinkable water has remain a problem, Public schools do not have common blackboard And they come out to say, "My people are happy,the state is fine and we are doing well" - this is KOGI STATE! Here, non-payment of salary can not stop reelection oooh! S.As are paid for staying at Home why workers are sack for coming to work late. - Here a graduate is giving 40 million naira to study abroad while about 1.2 pupils are still learning under trees in public schools. - And we are acting like its cool. - this is KOGI STATE. A state that borrowed 11 billion to pay workers, yet some have not been paid for 22 Months. - A state that is doing exceptionally well on facebook. But is heavily failing in reality. A state you must know somebody, Or come from Olamaboro to be giving appointment or employed. - This is KOGI STATE! Here, we commission bread bakery, Garri processing company, Community church and Mosque. Masquerade empowerment scheme And they call it a new direction oh! - This is KOGI STATE. Plenty Honourables without Honour. Plenty comrades who do not stand with the people. Plenty activist with selfish interest. - This is KOGI STATE. - the only state with an invisible Rice Mill. Invisible mega city. Plenty contract yet no development. - this is KOGI STATE. Hear every body is talking,but nobody is saying any thing. look how we living now. - see how we living now. - this is KOGI STATE. Here, Everybody the manage oooh! - Please add yours and share after all this is Kogi state. - Remixed by Jacob Unekwu Agada the author,EBULEJONU. Osogbo,Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chiraqDemon(m): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
donkaz2:

Hmmm Am a man and my basic salary is far less to 60k but I hustle to get more at least I make < >60k it depends... I have 2 kids now and we are living happily.
Social media isn't helping too.

It's full of either children with fantasies or people that are comfortable enough to buy data everytime(which is really expensive). So these girls come out and see and start fantasizing about 500k salaries and stuff like that.

Most people that are working in Nigeria do not earn up to 60k. These girls are using social media standards to set their real life standards. They won't understand till reality hits them.

The majority of the population that are earning less than 60k cannot afford to be on social media all the time to say what is really happening. Earning 80k in Nigeria is a luxury.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by msylva2147(m): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
EliteMike:

And when he marries in his 40s and friends don dey give children in marriage in their fifties and you still dey take kids to creche....
Na humble beginning sure pass
the question is what if at 60 you still don't have the means of earning up to that 60k, will you go in to yahoo? 75% of Nigerians earned less than 50k and even some of them who come online to make noise don't even earn up to that 60k but they will be forming.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Akabuking: 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
OboOlora:

Empire kor Power ni
Build an empire with him and then when he’s made, he will Ubi Franklin u and dump u after one kid to be sleeping around
Better marry rich n invest when he still has money so u can dump his sorry ass when he’s broke cos most of them are wasteful modafokaz in Nigeria!
it's obvious you are not living a happy life with your fat pussy
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by msylva2147(m): 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
chiraqDemon:

Social media isn't helping too.

It's full of either children with fantasies or people that are comfortable enough to buy data everytime(which is really expensive). So these girls come out and see and start fantasizing about 500k salaries and stuff like that.

Most people that are working in Nigeria do not earn up to 60k. These girls are using social media standards to set their real life standards. They won't understand till reality hits them.

The majority of the population that are earning less than 60k cannot afford to be on social media all the time to say what is really happening. Earning 80k in Nigeria is a luxury.
Exactly my point

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by KBdownloads(m): 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
Be deceiving yourself there
WOLEMENTO:
LOVE IS NOT BASE on MONEY
MONEY NEVER MAKE a happy home
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by kalu61(m): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
BIXYBABE:
Even if I see 30 I go marry, after all I'm also working. I no go kuku kill myself .
You must be shilo regular visitor

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Emmanuelempire(m): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=Mcy56 post=69841873]Depending on the type of man he is. If he's the honest, straight-forward and frugal one, why not?
With good planning, understanding and focus, higher level is achievable..... not to forget that the woman too should not be idle.

Wise saying.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by cococandy(f): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
If she has her own income, you guys should be okay for now. No having kids yet until you’re all more financially stable

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by kalu61(m): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
msylva2147:
the question is what if at 60 you still don't have the means of earning up to that 60k, will you go in to yahoo? 75% of Nigerians earned less than 50k and even some of them who come online to make noise don't even earn up to that 60k but they will be forming.
hahaha
na packaging
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Just2endowed2(m): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
chiraqDemon:
I've been with working adults and I started noticing that all those 250k salaries are like fantasies to most people. The reality is that in this Nigeria it is hard to earn more than 100k, especially when you're working a government job at the state or local government level. Trying to set up a business out of that 60k salary will still stress the hell out of you cos sometimes you'll be making progress and other times it will seem like life is dragging you back.

The truth is that we have looked at the few with salaries of 200k upwards and we've started thinking that it is the average and standard salary, the truth is that when. You finish school, you will most likely end up with a job of less than 60k sef, and it will take long for you to earn a promotion that will get you above 100k salary.

The only thing you can do is use you brain to manage the 60k salary, develop a saving habit and learn money management. And also as a guy, don't marry a slay queen that thinks that the things she sees on social media are reality. Real people, majority of people, are not on social media, they can't afford to be cos they are hustling.

And also as a woman, don't let social media standards cloud your view of real life, get your own source of income and support yourself, learn to remember that this is reality and not some fantasy land where you'll be earning 5million just from waking up and being pretty.

Most civil servants are earning around or below 60k, still pull tithe out of there(for Christians), transport to work for the month right there,feed with the money, pay rent with the Money and are still happily married, send their kids to schools they can afford.

Once again, real life and reality are far off from what you see on social media.

The people on social media either do not work(kids that collect data money from their parents), or are the minority few of the general population that can afford to be there. The rest are out hustling to make things good for their families, don't stay where you are and think social media is real life.

Best comments ever. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Elxandre(m): 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
akpunda86:

Funny you eight years back I was earning just 70k.me and my wife planned my marriage a yeat.well that is history now as I'm no more a salary man but a millionaire.yeah N.a. God.

Guy salary no determine love.what gave me courage was that I saw palmwine tappers in the village marrying with less than 30k.luckily I met my wife.
Hey marriage is not meant to be expensive but if you copy cat it becomes.
Bye
Nairalander since da
70k 8 years ago is worth well over 100k now, so I think you got the wrong thread sir.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by OttHin: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
chinchonglee:
I as a man cant get married wit a 60k income...

I ll jst be managing my singleness...even if it means being nt getting married 4 d rest of my life...
Next time try using your local dialect to comment.Thank you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by pocohantas(f): 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
chronique:
i dont think it's a good idea to try that. my monthly earnings beats that almost xyz times and i still go broke and i'm single and i don't spend lavishly... that 60k alone is my cost of fueling my gen and paying nepa bill alone per month. fueling of car/transportation,feeding,telephone bills,etc, isn't part of it. so,how would i cope with raising a family on that budget? but then again,life is in phases and men are in sizes. there are still some people who can cope wiith that and the state where a person lives in,depends. but if i have to advice any young man who wants to live a quality life,i'd simply say: "dont try it".

shocked

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once / Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.