Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? (62529 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Frankicent(m): 1:50am On Aug 01, 2018
Dvin:
Wow! so a lady can say this. Good news for men like me.

Your wow blew off your cover.. Bros you better go and double your pay check this one will just chop you.. Dey whine yourself

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Freeze007(m): 1:51am On Aug 01, 2018
There was a girl that agreed with 50k but I ran away from her...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by openmine(m): 1:55am On Aug 01, 2018
itsmeurLady:

But she is right, isn't she? Wats the probability that the humble beginning guy won't call you old fashion when he is made Human beings are deceitful, one can never know the heart of a man, it is desperately wicked.
What's the probability that a lady looking for a made guy won't get dumped by him even after marriage?
What's the probability that the made guy won't see another pretty lady,divorce the first wife and take in the new?
People get dumped before or after marriage!
Marriage is no safe haven!
In life you expect the best but learn to plan for the worst!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by id4sho(m): 2:01am On Aug 01, 2018
my new federal government job na 57k
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Ikpongiton: 2:02am On Aug 01, 2018
there women of virtue ,who are looking for husband, and not millionaires.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chinchonglee(m): 2:11am On Aug 01, 2018
rainmaker12:

As you are single, how do you serve?
Biko flyoff my mention..
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 2:13am On Aug 01, 2018
People do it lt.
As for me l won't
Cause they say some one dances in the market square and gets some money while someone else does the same and is beaten..
So let wisen uo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by jojothaiv(m): 2:13am On Aug 01, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
to some 60K is more than enough , and to others with "folie des grandeurs", not even a 1M per month will quench their deluded state of mind.

"la folie des grandeurs"

grin, grin

But Nairaland is really interesting no be this same Nairaland pesin analyse say him fit settle down ontop 35K and na him our ladies here dey do their heads like better bonga fish wey them no be...

nairaland.com/4036175/30yrs-earn-35k-month-marry?
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by TechNy22(m): 2:35am On Aug 01, 2018
I think something is wrong with us,really.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Smartjob1(f): 2:39am On Aug 01, 2018
Well, yes. However, there must be a concrete plan on ground to move up. One of such plans is either to change jobs or create one. The same applies to the woman.

For those still looking for a job or easy HR solutions, join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com today. Find jobs easily, recruit smartly, connect to job seekers, recruiters and employers everywhere. Sign up now. It is free!
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Franking: 2:43am On Aug 01, 2018
dollytino4real:
Not the salary dat matas, does he give happily? He can earn one billion and can not give

How about getting a job and helping out rather than expecting to receive? It's the 21st century, u know?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by ifko: 2:58am On Aug 01, 2018
i got married earning zero thousand naira monthly but today level don change
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by tolani4real: 2:59am On Aug 01, 2018
dollytino4real:
Not the salary dat matas, does he give happily? He can earn one billion and can not give

You are right
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by sonofoluku: 3:02am On Aug 01, 2018
Mcy56:
Depending on the type of man he is. If he's the honest, straight-forward and frugal one, why not?
With good planning, understanding and focus, higher level is achievable..... not to forget that the woman too should not be idle.

Please send me ur daddy's account number so I can send the bride price...☺

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by DAntivirus: 3:11am On Aug 01, 2018
dollytino4real:
giving everytin u hear time cash toto prick

mumu!
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 01, 2018
itsmeurLady:

But she is right, isn't she? Wats the probability that the humble beginning guy won't call you old fashion when he is made Human beings are deceitful, one can never know the heart of a man, it is desperately wicked.
undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by fortune1968: 3:23am On Aug 01, 2018
Dvin:
look at you ! be like say you never know Nigerian women .How many of them can act their talk wen money no dey ?
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by holluphemydavid(m): 3:25am On Aug 01, 2018
OP 60k is GL 09 salary in federal ministry incase u dnt knw

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Amberon11: 3:33am On Aug 01, 2018
Like your mother?
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Useless naija women using the amount of salary of a man to determine marriage.
What if he eventually gets sacked, you'll divorce him?
Naija girls are one set of useless liabilities.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 01, 2018
Angy55:
I want to build an empire with him. Yes, from the scratch.

Reason most of my friends think I'm crazy. Despite the well to do guys coming around me, I despise them.
The ones receiving meagre money I find attractive that I want to build my world with despise me.

What a world.
I think something is wrong with me really. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I highly doubt what you're saying. Who like to suffer, abeg madame no day lie for us. Even me see no wan suffer.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by nwosu35: 3:49am On Aug 01, 2018
Zinny25:
Yes I will, at least I'm not idle. But the man in question must be honest and straightforward no be when him cm hammer him brain go cm twist

Lovely. . . Kisses for you, would you marry me?
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Amberon11: 3:50am On Aug 01, 2018
DaddyGngeess:

So they shouldn't raise family because of that? Na waoo for this kind of your thinking shall, that is not supppse to stop anybody from marring or raising a family,a good job might still fall on him if he still keep on searching, for me i don't believe in working for anybody in this life and i have never for once..
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by OttHin: 3:55am On Aug 01, 2018
chinchonglee:

Village champion...sharrap, read nd understand to d best of ur knowledge...dats y its called COMMUNICATION
Mr Deciever......Why don't you go to the library and brush up on your ignorance?
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by engrelvis(m): 3:59am On Aug 01, 2018
Dvin:
saying it online is easy but doing it in real life is a different ball game
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 4:07am On Aug 01, 2018
Amberon11:
Like your mother?
no Like your sister. Useless foool
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Afrocentric: 4:07am On Aug 01, 2018
chinchonglee:
I as a man cant get married wit a 60k income...

I ll jst be managing my singleness...even if it means nt getting married 4 d rest of my life...
then you are a FOOL.Even those that are liking your comment knew it. Sometimes when you get married things change
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by femigeisha: 4:15am On Aug 01, 2018
My salary was #50k when I got married, It was increased to #70k the very week we found out that my wife was pregnant. When that child was celebrating her first birthday, I was promoted and my salary was increased to #105k. All these happened between 2010 - 2012. To the glory of God my salary back in 2012 is lower than my current tithe...The focus should not be limited to his current earnings rather focus on his projections for the ever dynamic future. Is he passionate about his goals and ambitions? Is he focused enough to motivate you (the spouse) by bringing the best out of you? More importantly Is God involved in that marriage? If you can boldly say yes to these questions then prepare for challenges but be certain that your victory in God is assured.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Dshocker(m): 4:23am On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Never. That's a suicide attempt. Even if I earn all the money in the world, I will never settle for less. I used to believe in starting small, but as it is now, I've re-strategized. Some men are just too complacent to step out of their comfort zone. We have to be very comfortable to get married. Marriage isn't a child's play.

You sound like you've tasted poverty before grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Obekpa55(m): 4:24am On Aug 01, 2018
19800 is good to go in Yoruba land.lol. 60k koo. is too much self better go settle down u DAT guy wanting to have million first
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by jolyment: 4:25am On Aug 01, 2018
chinchonglee:
I as a man cant get married wit a 60k income...

I ll jst be managing my singleness...even if it means nt getting married 4 d rest of my life...

It depends on your location too. Standard of living varies with location.I have seen people getting married and the husband earns 30k per month .There are guys that cannot marry even when they earn 100k per month.So it depends on individual,location and the parties involved.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by jolyment: 4:30am On Aug 01, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
would you also give your pussy anytime he wants it??

No matter how rich you are,a woman cannot give you pussy everytime.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by jolyment: 4:34am On Aug 01, 2018
nnaemekanwachuk:
People do it lt.
As for me l won't
Cause they say some one dances in the market square and gets some money while someone else does the same and is beaten..
So let wisen uo

You are a wise man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once / Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.