Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,026 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

4realwoman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realwoman's Profile / 4realwoman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 80 pages)

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
cinderellashoes:
Hello Mamas,
I have been on the TTC thread for three years after an MC. But God has done it again cheesy cheesy
I am Team September 14 grin
congrats mama and welcome.
Stress free nine months.

1 Like 1 Share

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:14am On Jan 25, 2020
whyworryPH:
Good evening great mothers. I'm officially reporting for second missionary journey.
Team June!
welcome teamie and happy bumping.
June cappo new member alert ooo.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:21am On Jan 23, 2020
rollykotex:
Team March teamies and cappo, you have a new member. I'm so sorry for reporting late..
Second missionary journey. H&H bumping to us all kiss kiss kiss
welcome back mama and happy bumping
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
miraclebaby:
Yaaaay. Welcome back dear. Happy bumping. But why are you just reporting? Could be you're to one we've been waiting for to organize us a ms has just eased a bit. Congrats
me ke mama? My power no reach that one oo. Thank you for the warm welcome.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tomblessings:

Welcome teamie. Team June rocks
Thank you teamie

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
FloraEC:

Mummy kaka, welcome. H&H bumping
Thank you mama.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
tomtittot:
We are here o. congrats mama. Expecting my own plate of hot amala.
no wahala. Thank you

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Liftedhands:
kiss kisswelcome back sis! Safe and smooth journey to you.
Thank you sis

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
Joyfulmama:

Congratulations ma'am and welcome back. I wish you smooth and stress-free journey.
Thank you mama.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
spixytinxy:
Posting of food should b ban on this thread ooo grin grin grin ;amala on my mind now, this is punishment fa
I am so, so sorry oo abi should i send amala people to your house now. just say the word.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
Cutemarvel:

Congratulations and welcome back mama. This amala .... where will I get mine now?
Thank you mama.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
cutiereborn:

Congratulations Mama!!!!
Just like that Kamsi don turn senior brother kiss
Yes oo e don turn big brother oo. Thank you ma'am.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Wow!!! Congratulations mama....
Thank you so much mama. kiss
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
peacefulhome:

Congrats sister mi. Stress free nine months for you . Pls send my own Amala.
Thank you sis, sending your amala right away.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ohemababy:

Please where did you buy it from. I want the same exact thing. cry cry
If you are in Lagos Bar- beach police barrack.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
nnekaike:
congrats mama,welcome back.This amala is doing me strong something.
Thank you maám and no let the amala do you strong thing again ooo. grin
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
spixytinxy:
y u come decide to torment person this hot afternoon, chai u need to see d way I dey salivate here, na so hunger dey waya me cos of this pix. Where I go see amala buy now. Dis is so so unfair
Mama just look for any Amala joint tell dem say i say make them give you better hot Amala and send the bill to me and no vex because i o mean to torment yo this hot afternoon.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
Good afternoon beautiful mamas.
I am here to register for my second journey
Team June 2020 where una dey?
New member alert.
hope i am not late oo
Oya all my team June come and join me eat hot Amala.
Happy and stress free bumping to all mamas.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:36am On Jan 21, 2020
wumgold:
BA BA BA.
I gave birth to my prince charming on the 18 of Jan via vagina birth. Cappo please take note. I want to specially thank cappo joyfulmama , liftedhands and all other belle full mamas for their support.
BS coming soon
congratulations mama and welcome to your prince.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
hapiness44:
Lost my DS this morning, 16weeks and 4 days. Been admitted in the hospital since Saturday after continuous pain all through the night. Doc suspecting fibroid degeneration as that was what they were treating for. Looking back now, I guess all the constant pains were red flags angry sad. Signing out, team July
Modified: as a first timer, what do I need to do to heal faster, the fibroid pain is still there,..
so sorry for your loss mama and wish you speedy recovery. The Lord will give you double for all your troubles and as for the fibroid ask your Dr the next step to take.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
dharyor1234:
Birth Announcement!!!
congrats mama and welcome to your son.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
kingsdelight:
Welcomed my LO this morning at 5:40. Mama and baby are fine. I bless God for coming through for me. Drop BS when i regain my strength.

Joyfulma. ma BA done with. I pray other January mamas drop it like it's hot too safely. Every other bumping mamas, your days of Joy will arrive smoothly by God's grace.
congratulations mama and welcome to your baby.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
fruitfulnathia:
Compliments of the season everyone am booking my plot of land for 2020 hope the golden chair Nova break.
Happy New Year in advance.
the Golden chair is unbreakable oo, see you son here in 2020 in Jesus name, Amen.

@Sweetnesstwins, so sorry for your loss sis next year will bring double blessings and the one that will stay in Jesus name and as for your question @mummy4life1 has done justice to your question.
Happy New Year in advance all mamas
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:21am On Dec 29, 2019
rhukkie:
B. A alert
To the glory of God almighty, our beautiful baby boy arrived this afternoon. Mum and baby are doing great, daddy is feeling wonderful as well.
Birth story to be submitted later.
Happy bumping to my fellow teamie
It will end in praise for each and everyone of us
congrats mama
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:49am On Dec 29, 2019
Joyfulmama:
BA BA BA
January mama I don port oooo
To God be the glory it has ended in praise.
My prince charming came out yesterday through emergency cs @35 weeks.
BS coming as soon as I recover
Please I need tips on how to get recover fast and stand up from bed on time. I can't wait to behold my prince
congratulations mama n welcome to your prince charming.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
BligsMiss:
Official signing in
8 weeks 1 day
EDD according to scan: July 26,2020
First pikin
Welcome and happy nine month.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nimi22:
B.A B.A
Ds show face this morning around 6:30am inside car on the way to hospital. God took charge and we are already home. December mamas 'happy borning' to everyone remaining.

Watch out for BS
jazzy. jaz I don drop BA remaining BS
congratulations mama.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
FloraEC:
Thanks mama
you are welcome ma'am, regards to the family.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:23am On Dec 14, 2019
Prettyuche:
BA! BA!!
My prince and princess arrived yesterday morning at exactly 36 weeks via elective CS.we all are doing good .God has done me so well.Handing over my booth to all awaiting mothers.Safe delivery to all my December mamas and other preggy mums.
Cappo jazzyjazz take note
congratulations mama and welcome to your prince and princess.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:21am On Dec 14, 2019
FloraEC:
Officially signing in.....
EDD according to scan 08/08/2020
5wks 3days
Singleton
congratulations mama, stress free nine month to you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 80 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.