Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

4realwoman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realwoman's Profile / 4realwoman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 80 pages)

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
mumsjoy:

BA. My charming prince arrived yesterday at 16March 2020 with the weight 3.3[
congratulations mama.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
folash:

Late BA.
My prince charming landed on 11th of March via ECS weighing 3.3kg.
God finally took the reproach away after 5years of TTC, and am still basking in the euphoria of it all.
congrats and welcome to your prince.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
missmalachi:

My own valentine baby decided to be two.
The results of my valentine exam was a double distinction
wow twins? I love and want twins oo, Lord please give me twins on my next missionary journey.
Once again congrats mama

4 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2020
esof1:

Thanks ma.
you are welcome.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:54am On Mar 11, 2020
Pink1000:

B.A! I delivered my baby girl weighing 3kg on the 8th of March after 7hours of intense labour. God took control. Cappo pls note. Safe delivery to all awaiting mamas
congratulations mama and welcome to your princess

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:52am On Mar 11, 2020
esof1:
Congratulations to mamas that have birthed their LO and happy bumping to the rest of us.
Team June 2016 ✅
Registering for Team November 2020
congratulations and wishing you stress-free nine months
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:50am On Mar 11, 2020
marygold:
BA alert...My match teamiee..me i have born today ooo.BS later
oluwa thank you.
Congratulations mama

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:49am On Mar 11, 2020
princessKF:
Good evening mummies.
2016 team November, 2018 team April I'm back again�
Team Oct 2020
welcome mama n happy bumping
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:48am On Mar 11, 2020
Mommadd:

Gave birth 2nd March via elective cs to twin boys, bs coming soon
Congratulations to all teamies
congratulations mama n welcome to your twins
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:46am On Mar 11, 2020
olabrinks:
B.A!!!
After being in labour for 48 hours, and trying so hard to have a natural delivery, my baby refused to Dilate my cervix he was so comfortable in my womb lol. My beautiful boy came out yesterday at 11:00pm 8/03/20, yesterday via c section weighing a whooping 4.6kg. I’m so happy and blessed and my labour was truly a long and beautiful experience.
Birth story coming soon. cheesy
Congrats to meeeee smiley
congrats mama and welcome to your boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:38am On Mar 09, 2020
Howyeh:

IF GOD BE MAN.................
Bother not madam, God nor go shame us !!!
Amen.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:28am On Mar 09, 2020
Gentlemum:
Hello mama's, Am so happy to join you people again after the birth of my second baby 6yrs ago... Am officially November team��
welcome, wish you happy bumping.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2020
@legendsmother, how are you doing mama today? just checking up on you cause it been look i sew your post here hope you are good?
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2020
Ohemababy:
Mamas Good morning
Please at 22weeks, 3 days I feel heavy. I cant even walk fast.
It wasnt like this with my first baby. In fact, I felt this way around 30weeks not 22weeks.
Is there sth I need to do?
Also scan report says my baby is lying in the oblique position. Is there a possibility that she will turn before delivery?
mama i think it is normal because i am also feeling heavy now then my first pregnancy and we are just 26weeks today and as for your baby position their is still enough room and time for baby to turn, don't allow that one to disturb you please.
If you have any concern you can also discuss with your Dr to put your mind at ease. Happy bumping

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:31am On Mar 06, 2020
Safeob27:
Congrats cappo @mzleemah and every other mama that has birthed their LO...may God bless and keep us all.
B/A
I welcomed my beautiful princess this afternoon at 37 weeks 5 days through elective CS. Everything went smoothly and mother and baby are doing great to the glory of God. My fellow teamies I wish you all safe and quick deliveries
#teammarchfornoloss
Congratulations mama and welcome to your Princess, wishing you speedy recovery.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2020
daragoldy:
Team June gone to check the sex oooo, it's Minnie me XX. xoxo Happy
Congrats and sex updated.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:53am On Mar 04, 2020
Tomblessings:
@ 4realwoman my able cappo. We are doing good o and baby is kicking well. The Lord is my strength.
good to know that you are good sis, please take care of yourself and don't forget to take your drugs.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:17am On Mar 04, 2020
tomtittot:

Present our amiable cappo. doing good, hope you're doing good too. EDD is 29th June, not really sure about the gender yet. Let me just say Team surprise for now.
noted teamie will update it. Thanks
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:16am On Mar 04, 2020
Neile:
Hey teamie, thanks for checking on us. Still don’t feel pregnant (no M/S) except for protruding tummy and a lil increased appetite. Gender - XX.
you are lucky oo as for me I am already having waist pain and I also complained to my Dr and she said it is part of my package oo. I have decided to rock it like that ni.
Things we do for our LO.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:13am On Mar 04, 2020
whyworryPH:
I thank God for thus this far. He is faithful and will not fail any mama here. Well done Cappo.
Amen to your prayer teamie n thanks

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:09am On Mar 04, 2020
prestige2013:

Thanks you to all the mamas that encouraged me to go on with the process.
I welcome the arrival of my Baby Boy - March 3rd
CS is not a death sentence.
congrats mama and welcome to your boy, quick recovery to you.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:07am On Mar 04, 2020
rollykotex:
BA..
My darling baby girl made her grand appearance yesterday 2nd of March 2020 at exactly 6.45am, via vagina delivery weighing 3.2kg. Mom is recovering fast from vagina stitches, dad is everywhere happy and excited and elder brother is cold and has refused to even look at or say hi to his lil sis. (It is well)
Heres wishing all my remaining teammates safe delivery. Nothing will be lost or broken by Gods grace.
March cappo mzleemah i hail oo

Congrats mama and welcome to your daughter, speedy recovery to you and as for Lil brother he will come around soon.

March mamas una well done oo back to back BA. Wish them remaining mamas easy delivery.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
Mayboy:
team August 2020.
welcome
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
RealAngel55:
BA
My Girl arrived at 7:19pm this evening via NATURAL DELIVERY (VAGINA) . She weighed 2.6kg. Mother, father and the kid are doing fine
Team March one love. The prayers I received from all of you moved mountain and God showered His blessing as always. THANK YOU ALL. MAY GOD COME TO THE AID OF ALL THE MAMAS IN THE HOUSE AT THEIR POINT OF DELIVERY. SAFE DELIVERY TO U ALL.
BS to come later
congrats mama, welcome to your baby girl. Thank God it ended in praise.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Chimzy09:
BA

My boy arrived at 7:58pm this evening via Elective CS. He weighed 2.7kg. He’s so faiirrrrrr
BS to come later
Cappo, please mark register
congrats mama n welcome to your boy.
Wishing you quick recovery.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
missmalachi:
Knock knock knock here

It’s been like forever i was here.

2015✅
2017✅

And now 2020

Team October

I am here to take over from the captain ���
welcome mama n happy bumping to you

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
RealAngel55:
Labour has set in, I need your prayers. My trust is in You oh! Lord
congratulations in advance waiting for your BA and BS.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ohemababy:

Hello June mamas how una dey cheesy.
I no say last last I go still port to June grin
You are welcome to team June as we go welcome you with open arms oo.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
funmi4love:
Thanks for the information, but what if a pregnant woman of 23weeks has a swollen leg with a Bp of 100/50 is it the same as pre- eclampsia

Symptoms
Preeclampsia sometimes develops without any symptoms. High blood pressure may develop slowly, or it may have a sudden onset. Monitoring your blood pressure is an important part of prenatal care because the first sign of preeclampsia is commonly a rise in blood pressure. Blood pressure that exceeds 140/90 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg) or greater — documented on two occasions, at least four hours apart — is abnormal.
Other signs and symptoms of preeclampsia may include:

Excess protein in your urine (proteinuria) or additional signs of kidney problems
Severe headaches
Changes in vision, including temporary loss of vision, blurred vision or light sensitivity
Upper abdominal pain, usually under your ribs on the right side
Nausea or vomiting
Decreased urine output
Decreased levels of platelets in your blood (thrombocytopenia)
Impaired liver function
Shortness of breath, caused by fluid in your lungs
Sudden weight gain and swelling (edema) — particularly in your face and hands — may occur with preeclampsia. But these also occur in many normal pregnancies, so they're not considered reliable signs of preeclampsia.

Read more on it here ------ https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/preeclampsia/symptoms-causes/syc-20355745
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
miraclebaby:
@ 4realwom.an how body? Hope baby is kicking well. How was your trip? Or you're still at home. Hope everything is going as planned. Remain blessed
My sister baby is seriously kicking very well oo and i am still lag jare but will be travelling soon.
The plan is going on well oo. thanks
Hope you and yours are good and baby is not too kicking you sha? it shall end in praise for us all.
Hope you have started shipping?
Thanks for checking up on me.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
Good day my beautiful and wonderful mama's,
Happy new month to us all and may this month bring us good news.
Hope we all are good?

Team June 2020 roll call for March

Moniker................................ EDD........................... Sex

001. Tomblessings ................... 2nd June .........................
002. 4realwoman .................... 12th June ......................... XY
003. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................
004. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June .........................
005. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX
006. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ...........................
007. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX
008. FashionTrend ................... 25th June ..........................
009. daragoldy........…............... 26th June .......................... XX
010. Livelystone ........................ June ..............................
011. rositabuch ......................... June .............................
012. tomtittot .......................... 29th June ........................ Surprise
013. mrslander .......................... 30th June .......................
014. Ada243 ..............................

Please let include our EDD and LO's sex if known when we reply.
Hope the heat is not much in your area and thank God for yesterday rain that made the house to be abit cold and sleep-able grin
Hope we have started shipping abi is it too early ni?
I will just shop few things as i already have most things needed from my first baby.
Let try and start our shopping if we haven't oo as it is some baby will port before dey due date and all we ask and pray for is healthy, strong and fully barked baby with mother and father alive with plenty money in our account grin to be able to take care of them.
And please don't forget to always take your drugs and even you have any questions feel free to ask here.
we are in this together and we shall all come out victorious with testimonies in our mouth in Jesus name, Amen.

Let's not forget that Monday's are for prayers
Tuesday's are for sexy bumps

Team June for no loss
Team June for supernatural and easy delivery
Team June for painless & fast labor
Team June for Mother Alive, Baby Alive and Father Alive with plenty money.
Team June for Healthy pregnancy
Team June for Sexy bumps.
[i][/i]

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 80 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.