Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

4realwoman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realwoman's Profile / 4realwoman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 80 pages)

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2019
cherishyy:

Amen and Amen!!!!
4realwoman please reserve that golden chair for me, I'll be sitting there this year by the grace of God.
The Golden Chairs are plenty to go round for each and everyone here and don't worry your own is beside me here as i await your announcement soonest.
Baby dust.

1 Like

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2019
Queen1010:

Thank you ma'am. God bless you and your family.
Bless you too Ma'am.

1 Like

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
Queen1010:
There is none Holy as the LORD,
there is none beside HIM,
Neither is there any ROCK like our GOD...
Happy Sunday and happy new month mamas.
It's a BFP.
GOD Has remembered me according to HIS promises after years of ttc.
The GOD Who did it for me, will do it for everyone before the end of this year in JESUS name. HE is able.
congratulations mama so, so happy for you. Indeed our God is a good God, wish you happy and stress free nine months.
Oya balance very well and cross your leg very very well on your Golden chair and red carpet cos it didn't easy at all and waiting for other mamas because I know that I blessings will surely go round for everyone in Jesus name, Amen.

@all, Happy new month and welcome to the month of December.
Baby dust to everyone and let not forget our prayer this week.

7 Likes

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Happy new month Mothers of great Nations, I pray this month the Lord will open the heavens and flood here with the rain of BFP....Infact this month we will record the highest numbers of BFPs cos God will touch all mamas here with his mighty hands.
Amen and Amen and so shall it be in Jesus name, Amen.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2019
Jeniluv:
BA! BA! BA!
......And my princess,my Ada Ada,my mini mii,my 3rd luv made her grand entrance yesterday at 40weeks+6days at 11:04pm through VD weighing 3.5kg with tears oooo
It can only be GOD,I return all the glory to Him....
My NOVEMBER teamies,i don drop ooooo....BS coming up soonest....
Congratulations Mama and welcome to your princess.
Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Amen!
@4realwoman nwayioma, thank you so much for your contribution and the prayer. I will continue taking it as you said. I've been taking 25mg also because I was afraid to increase the dose after seeing what was written on the bottle. Just have to stick on the 25mg daily.
Just continue with it and hand over everything to God as i await your testimony soonest and your Golden Chair and red carpet is waiting for you in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:37am On Nov 27, 2019
Good morning mamas and papa's in the house hope we are all good? I have noticed that we no longer do our normal prayer here again.
I know it is not easy as the year is coming to an end and it seems as if nothing is happening
I will beg us to please revive the prayer here and I know that God has started answering our prayers, it is just remaining the manifestation to take place which I believe soonest we will all testify for I know that he blessings will surely go round for each and everyone of us.
Let just do our best by seeing our Dr's to run tests and take our drugs and leave the rest for the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords to do.
Baby dust.

16 Likes

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:15am On Nov 27, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Good morning all!
Please, I need clarification on this...
I bought DHEA supplement 25mg(Puritan Pride's brand). I was reading the warning yesterday and saw were it was written; "DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, NURSING OR A WOMAN OF CHILD BEARING AGE". I became confused wondering why the warning cos many people recommend taking it to improve egg quality(I even saw it in the ebook;" It starts with the egg".). I also saw one tablet to be taken once daily but people have been recommending 25mgx3 daily.
I started taking it yesterday along with Pregnacare conception, Ovaboost, Folic acid and Super Calcium 600+D3. Should I continue using it? If yes, what dose is required? Pls, is it safe to take all together? How do I space the supplements pls?
Pls, your reply is urgently needed. I'm really confused.

NB: I've been taking pregnacare conception, ovaboost, folic acid and super calcium 600+d3 for close to one month now. Just added DHEA yesterday. I want to improve the quality of my eggs.
DHEA is used to improve our egg quality and it was prescribed by my Dr and she said I should take one tablet of 25mg daily for 3months with other drugs like ovaboost, after taking them for 3months God answered my prayers. So I will advice you to continue with it cause I have used it and it worked and I pray you testify soon even before you finish the drugs in Jesus name, Amen.

Baby dust.

9 Likes

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:55am On Nov 14, 2019
cutiereborn:
Congratulations bettylizzy!!!
This rain of BFPs shall soak us all this November in Jesus'name, Amen!
Amen and Amen in Jesus mighty name, AMEN.

4 Likes

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:48am On Nov 12, 2019
Sweetnesstwins:

My Prophetess, I believe you
Thanks so much ma
God bless you real good.
Dis just made me smile sis. Congrats once again and stay away from zobo drink, pepper soup made with uda seed and pineapple for now, also work with your Dr as you know that we are special people and needs spacial care from our Dr's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:05am On Nov 12, 2019
Sweetnesstwins:
Praisssssssssssssssse the Lord
He turned my mourning into dancing
This God turned my night into day
My wonderful sisters I can't believe my eyes
Its BFP.
AF was due on Saturday, I didn't see, and AF has never been late, so today I decided to test, and its two bold lines, God is good.
congratulations to you mama, wish you stress free nine months in Jesus name, Amen. So so happy for you sis.
He that have started this great work in your life will be faithful to complate it in Jesus name, Amen.
Oya come and balance on your Golden Chair, while we wait for other mamas to announce their own cos I know and believe that it will surely go round for everyone.

Baby dust to all my wonderful mamas and papa's.

8 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
iomoge2:
BA

My princess landed on Thursday at 8:37pm via emergency surgery.
Mother and baby doing great. grin
Daddy looking for more money. tongue
congratulations mama and welcome to your princess.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
Good evening mamas
Check out @Jessica_fashion_world for your Unique Ankara, shoes and bags at very affordable price.

Follow us on IG: https://www.instagram.com/jessica_fashion_world/

Whatsapp on: http:///2347033835195

Nationwide delivery available.

2 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2019
Truechic:

Amen. Abeg keep chair for me, me sef go soon join the crew by God's grace
Chair dey enough to go round ooo. cant wait for your announcement mama and it shall surely come to pass soonest in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
miraclebaby:
@mumihaja, divinemandate, Redeemed, BlessedDiva, RipVanWink, Santagelo25, all mamas and papas in the house. All thanks to God who has remembered his lowly servant. It's a bfp
As for widd, Nothing. It's just God's miracle
Congratulations mama, wish you stress free and happy bumping.
So so happy for you
Indeed our God never sleeps.
That is why He is called the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.
He is talk na do =Ekwueme= what HE says he will do is what HE will do.
Congrats once again

Let me bring out your Golden chair for you and feel free to walk majestically on the red carpet cos you desire it and more.

@all, waiting for your goodnews soonest and i know and believe that the blessings will surely go round in Jesus name and don't be discourage that the year is coming to end because our God sees everything.

BABY DUST.

15 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
vinoj0225:
Chai, I never see this kain God before o wonder wonder wonder. Good evening house it's a very BFP. God is good, He's kind and does wonders. He's awesome and He answers prayers
Congratulations mama, wish you happy and stress free nine months.
Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Sweetnesstwins:

Thank you for responding ma , let's say right now am not working with any doctor, the hospital I used for the surgery is my husbands HMO hospital, and they are so expensive, one of the best if not the best hospital in port Harcourt, and fertility treatment with the HMO is one year after registration which will be in April, while I wait I just want to try things on my own, but the last time I went for my post surgery check up he told me HSG is 3months later, but can I do homonal profile, and follicle tracking this cycle while I wait for HSG? Yes, am on folic acid.
Have you tried tracking your ovulation days? If not track it and baby dance on your ovulation days, you can also try to do the test listed above on your own if you feel like because it is best to follow our mind.
I believe that the main thing that is causing the delay is out and soon you will testify, try as much as possible to take your mind off ttc for now, free your body and enjoy sxe with your oga before you know it, e go enter without you even knowing.
Baby dust
Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2019
Sweetnesstwins:
Happy Sunday all. Am as good as new here and I need suggestion on the next steps to take. Had fibroid surgery 10week2days ago,(2nd August), resumed "other room activities" at 7weeks on doctor's instruction, AF came yesterday, which is the 3rd AF after surgery, please I need suggestions on what to do next, in regards to tests and the rest.
Thanks
Good Morning, try and ask your dr the next thing to do cause he/she knows best and as for the test to do i will suggest HSG to check your tubes cos most Gynae always advice their patient to go for HSG cause it helps to make way for the Sperm to meet the egg. Hope you are still folic acid? very important ooo.
Baby dust
Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Good morning mama's of great children of twins and triplet. Just thought i should share this here.

Please note that i have not used it before.

Baby dust.

1 Share

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Good morning mama's of great children of twins and triplet. Just thought i should share what I saw on Facebook group about infection.

Please note that i have not used it before.

Baby dust.

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:58am On Sep 23, 2019
@Pweetiebabe, congratulations mama wish you stress free nine months in Jesus name Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Hello mamas!
Hope you're bouncing with your los? May God lead you all safely to your destinations, amen. Pls, I need to verify something from you. What type of blood tests are required before fibroid surgery(myomectomy)? Do I need to take anyone with me to the hospital? How many days can one stay in the hospital before going home? Pls, kindly reply asap as I've finally succumbed to surgery. Been TTC for close to 4yrs. Diagnosed of intramural and submucous multiple fibroids. Submucous is 7cm while intramural is 3.1cm. I'm just tired of the heavy bleeding and other complications. Pls, I need contribution from mamas who have gone through this route. Eargerly waiting to hear from you. Thanks.

Cc: 4realwoman and other mamas.
Some hospital/ Dr's will want you to redo scan to know the locations of the fibroids, but the important test to do is blood test to check the level of your blood to know will you will be placed on blood medicine to boost your blood.
As for the number days? i stayed in the hospital for 4days and what you need to take along with you are comfortable slippers to walk around, wrapper to tie, simple and free gowns, you can also add free tops and cloth to wear back home preferable gown.
My dh went with me cause he needed to sign some documents, you need someone by your side most especially on the day of the surgery.
Wishing you a successful surgery and baby dust.

Pls feel free to ask any more questions and do have a wonderful day ahead.

6 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
Azaebere:

4realwoman how are you doing
fine mama and thank you for checking up on me. kiss kiss kiss
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:19am On Aug 15, 2019
Godmother:
Experienced mamas in the house, I noticed that I still have breastmilk coming out after almost a year I had my miscarriage. I heard it can prevent conception while some others say it doesn't have any impact.

To be on the safe I got Bromegon but had to stop after three days when it messed up my system and ovulation.

Has anyone taken this Bromergon before? Is it safe for use?

Cc

Nurse Zayn.ie
Other experienced mamas
I have uses it before nd it is very safe just that it has side effect like weakness, what i did then was to take it on full stomach and last thing at night. Bromegon is used for people with high prolactin and for it to be more effective you need to take it for 3months to get the desired result. It is best you consult your Dr before taking it pls.
My prolactin is high now, i am placed on caberg*line by my Dr which is to be taken one every 4days.

Travel / Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by 4realwoman: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

Okay
thank you very much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 80 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.