Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,932 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

4realwoman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realwoman's Profile / 4realwoman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 80 pages)

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2020
Good morning everyone and happy new month/new week to us all

Prayer Monday.

Father we thank you for bring us this far,
We thank you for the grace to be among the living this morning
We bless you holy name for you alone are worthy of our praise.
We say thank you for all the wonderful news that we have rocording here and will still record in Jesus name, Amen.

Father I ask o lord that you continue to protects us and our family from the evil ones in Jesus name, Amen.
I ask that you will sheid us from any kind of virus in town now and we shall only hear of it but it shall not come near our dwelling in Jesus name, Amen
I commit the remaining mamas into you hands and that the day of delivery you will go before us n prepare the place for us for a success delivery in Jesus name, Amen
I cancel every plan of the enemies upon our lives in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray that non of us and lo shall be found waiting on Jesus name, Amen.
I cover the prayer points with the blood of Jesus
I cover our going and coming in with the blood of Jesus
I cover the food and water we put in our month with the blood of Jesus
I cover our family, friend and well wishers with the blood of Jesus christ.
Thank you Lord for answering prayers in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:51am On Mar 02, 2020
lovecherish:
I delivered my bouncing baby boy on the 29th of February 2020, mother, father and baby are doing fine
congratulations and welcome to your boy.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:50am On Mar 02, 2020
Danny4God:
Team march. We don port today ooo February 29. My wife gave birth to a baby boy this afternoon. I give all the God. Mother and baby is fine
congratulations sir n welcome to your son.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sashafm:
BA,
I delivered by bouncing Baby boy on the 26th of February 2020. Mother Father and Baby are fine. I thank God for safe delivery and hang my booth for Gtc mothers.
congratulations mama and welcome to your son
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:07am On Feb 29, 2020
zaynie:

Izz àwa work ó!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

Thanks for trusting and believing in us!

If you're still in doubt, please be convinced ó!
With this Coronavirus news now, wouldn't you rather sit at home while I ship your items to you?

Ehn ehn!
Just send me a message, let's have a look at your list and get an estimate on it.
kiss kiss kiss kiss
will surely send you list of things I need soon once am back from my father's burial.

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Orente21:
no b me oo. Imagine jumping 2 months. It's well
the porting mean say we all need to get our bags ready once we don enter 30weeks+ because baby can decide to surprise us anything ooo. once again congrats and kiss to baby

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Orente21:
BA. BA. Team March and team April. I av born ooo. I gave birth this morning at 35 weeks. B.S later.
Congratulations mama and welcome your baby.

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2020
Babygal2020:
Good morning Mummies, I'm so scared. Few days ago, I slept off on the rug in our parlour and woke up around 2am. I actually woke up sleeping on my stomach though I slept off on my left side.
Since then, I have been so worried.... What if I suppressed my baby. I am 16 weeks plus
LOL at the bolded. Don't worry baby is still fine and bouncing you hear. i always sleep on my tummy till my tummy became big which made it uncomfortable to sleep on my tummy again but you can also go for scan to put your mind at ease and you will see your baby jumping up and down in the scan machine because nothing do baby oo.

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Ewww so cute
Thank you mama
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
bimberry1307:
Everybody dey complain of heat. We wey dey north nko? Wetin we go do? Heat for here be like say dem open hell fire small. And d sun no dey help matter, like say e get competitor. It is well.
Nah to buy that very big bowl pour better cold water inside and sleep inside be that nah.

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
spixytinxy:
mama la hot
Thank you ma'am.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
Perfectella:
na so e be for here too
i day even sweat as i day type now
God will see us through shaa
Amen ooo
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Perfectella:
i no sure say u for like am oo cos i come increase the heat oo
we most like am by fire by force oo cos the heat for Lagos ehh, na something else oo
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Us at 24weeks+
It can only be by the grace of the most high God.
Team June

36 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Why are you mamas stingy with bumps picture now? Is today not bumpie tuesday..
Wait i dey come make i find person wey go snap me now grin and i dey also wait for your own too ooo.

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:54am On Feb 21, 2020
favourme062:
With Joy in my heart and gratitude to the most High who has made me to experience motherhood when I least expected I announced the arrival of my princess via ELCS on 19th of Feb at 37 weeks weighing 2.9kg.
Pls I've not been able to lactate and I'm worried about it because I don't want her to stay long on formula feeding
Congratulobia mama and welcome to your princess.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cutemarvel:

Thanks mama, thank God it ended in praise. Wish you safe delivery ma
Amen oo I receive it in Jesus name, Amen.

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2020
Cutemarvel:
Only You can do what no man can do Jehovah.
BA!
It was a battle of life and death but the Lord won.
My second son made his grand entrance on 18th Feb weighing 4.7kg through emergency CS when I couldn't push him out during my vbac journey.
I did all the diet and exercise and scans failed me that I was carrying small baby but God did not fail me.
Cc Cappo Beyedew
Wishing all my February teamie and mamas on this thread swift and supernatural delivery.
Congrats mama and welcome to your second son. The Lord will never forsake us his children and thank God it ended in praise.
Once again congrats.

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:30am On Feb 20, 2020
Ligxy:
BA BA
My baby boy arrived yesterday 19th Feb weighing 3.3kg.
Awesomemama, ayaff leave you and born o. grin
Cappo, Beyedew, biko take note.
Congratulations mama and welcome to your boy.
We await more goodnews for all the remaining February mamas and belle full mama's here.
Thank you for your great works here and i say may your name alone be highly praised forevermore, Amen.

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2020
Mzleemah:
BA
Alhamdulilah, My baby boy made his grand entrance this Morning@38 weeks weighing 2.4kg.
Team March I don port o February geepee don catch me @beyedew.
I wish all the remaining belleful mama safe delivery.
BS coming soon
Congratulations mama and welcome to your boy.

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2020
Limahgirl:
Yes cappo. Thanks for checking on us. Please update Edd, June 19.... sex unknown yet .May God sees us through to the end. Amen
Amen to your prayer and Edd noted will update on next roll call. do have a wonderful and beautiful week ahead.

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
beyedew:
You are too faithful to fail me!
You are too consistent to disappoint me God.
It's a birth alert ooo.
My Ada Ezi is here fam, she found her way out by 10:40pm on 15/02/2020.
Tell the whole world that there is a God in heaven and He is the most powerful. He says whatever I hear you say, I will do!
Oshe Baba.
congratulations mama n a very big welcome to your Ada Ezi.

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:34am On Feb 16, 2020
@Gloriousheart, congratulation sis, so so happy for you.
I just want to say thank you
Thank you
Thank you for all the mighty things that you have done and still doing in our lives.
Take all the glory and honor forevermore, Amen
Once again sis, congrats @Gloriousheart

@beyedew, well done ma'am can't wait to rejoice with your soonest.
The lord will make it smooth and fast for the remaining mama's.

@team June, hope everyone is good? Please let's not forget to take our routine drugs.

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:12am On Feb 14, 2020
Jellyshine:
BA kiss
I happily announce the arrival of my 3kg bouncing baby boy yesterday at 36 weeks via cs.
Mother, father and baby doing ok
TeamMarchRocks but I ported to February.
To God be the glory.
Congratulation mama and welcome to your boy.

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:21am On Feb 12, 2020
FashionTrend:
Yes capo, only that this thing don dey heavy me small small
eyah, dooh we Don almost reach the finish line oo. Nah just small e remain ni.

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
FashionTrend:
Edd 25th June
noted ma'am, hope you are good?
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mzleemah:
lovely bumps kiss kiss kiss
Thank you Ma'am.

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ayaoye:
Wow looking sweet..... Chia I can't wait walahi... GOD BLESS YOU AND LOs
Thanks, don't worry very soon you will also show us your baby bump.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Cutemarvel:

Beautiful bump you've got mama
thank you very plenty mama.

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:12am On Feb 11, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Looking sexy with ur bump mama...Keep rocking it jawe
Thank you ma'am. kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 80 pages)