Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

4realwoman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realwoman's Profile / 4realwoman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 80 pages)

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Adesquare2:
B.A alert. I gave birth to my charming prince this morning at exactly 5:05am weighing 3.1kg via vaginal delivery.
congratulations mama and welcome to your charming prince.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Anugod:
B. A!!!
My cutie catwalked excited into mother earth on Thursday, 2nd April, 2020 weighing 4.4kg at 39 weeks 6 days. I was happy when she skipped April 1st grin
We're home safe and dry. B.S coming up when I'm able to write it. My adorable came with foodie anointing shocked and I'm here wondering if exclusive would work for us.
Thanks able Cappo, and congrats to my teamies too, Jennykoko and Davsquared, my birth mates. Abi una plan am? grin grin
congratulations mama and welcome to your baby.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2020
Limahgirl:
Present cappo. Doing fine in this end o. It's just that the tiredness is real. Sometimes I do think it's just laziness that's doing me and will want to push further but when body reject it, nobody will tell me to stop.
As for ANC, my next appointment is mon, will try and go and take precautions. May God keep protecting us.
To all those that recently offloaded, may God bless and keep your LOs.
To the rest of us, may God see us through to the end.
Let's continue to stay safe!
good to know that you are good teamie, my own ANC is tomorrow too but I received call from the hospital that it will be done by video call because of the corona virus issue the serious is getting serious by the day but my prayer remains that it will not come near us and our loved ones in Jesus name, Amen.
Do have a wonderful Sunday and stay safe

4 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
davsquared:
BA!!!

My cute prince landed on 2nd April weighing 4.53kg via VD. God truly manifested His great plan all through. Mummy is strong, Baby is bubbling and Daddy is feeling like a lottery winner! cheesy cool BS will be sent soon.
Cappo PatKing , I yaff born grin cheesy.
Easy delivery to my teamies and every preggy mama.
wow congrats mama and welcome to your prince. Another birth mate for me kiss kiss kiss to him
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2020
Lina2020:
Hi everyone... How does one know how many weeks gone she is without going to the hospital
Please urgent reply
You can use babycenter app input your last monthly period to calculate.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2020
whyworryPH:
Thanks Cappo. We will all be alright in the end
Amen.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2020
miraclebaby:
I’m trying to stay safe. God will surely protect us all
Amen.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:09am On Apr 03, 2020
Blackfinegirl:
My miracle baby arrived on mother's Day. Birth story coming soon .
congrats mama and welcome to your baby
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
PatKing:
MY BIRTH STORY
Baby’s name: BabyKing
Baby’s EDD: 19/04/2020
Baby’s birth date: 11/03/2020
Baby’s time of arrival: 9:45am
Baby’s weight: 2.5kg
congratulations mama and welcome to your Babyking, thank God it ended in praise.

3 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
miraclebaby:
Present our able cappo. Please update sex - XY
okay teamie will update it. How is your area ma'am and please stay safe.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
whyworryPH:
Hi Cappo. I'm doing alright here. The kicking sometimes eh, no be here.
Was supposed to go in for sugar level test, but have been stylishly avoiding hospital. Thank God it's a private hospital with this news of doctors in general hospital not being on duty. I'll summon courage and go one of these days.

Since this is my second baby, I don't really have much to buy except for hospital items which I was thinking of buying sometime around April May.
Just hope this coro thing ends soon abeg.
good to know that you are good teamie and as for the hospital stuff I am with you on that because we all need to be very careful at the same time we also need to see our Dr's, God will help us and protect our going and coming in. I pray this virus of a thing stops soon so that we can buy all the things needed for baby before baby arrives. Pls stay safe mama

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jennykoko3009:
BA
My prince just made his grand entrance today. Bs later
congrats mama you gave me birthday mate, so happy for you. kiss kiss kiss to your prince for me.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Happy new month teamies.
How are we all doing this period of lock down?
Hope we were able to buy few food stuff that last us?
I know and pray that this too shall pass soon in Jesus name, Amen.

Let us welcome our latest mama Ada243 and pls let us your edd and baby sex if known. Thanks
Welcome to our wonderful family and pls stay safe.

TEAM JUNE 2020 ROLL CALL FOR APRIL

Moniker................................ EDD........................... Sex

001. Tomblessings ................... 2nd June .........................
002. 4realwoman .................... 12th June ......................... XY
003. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................
004. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June ......................... XY
005. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX
006. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ...........................
007. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX
008. FashionTrend ................... 25th June ..........................
009. daragoldy........…............... 26th June .......................... XX
010. Livelystone ........................ June ..............................
011. rositabuch ......................... June .............................
012. tomtittot .......................... 29th June ........................ Surprise
013. mrslander .......................... 30th June .......................
014. Ada243 ..............................

Please let know how you all are doing please.
How about with shopping? As for me don't really need much and I was able to order few things from zaynie but am yet to get them and I will buy the remaining ones around my area ones the lockdown ends.
Baby clothe are washed/ironed and packed just to add the other things ones I get them.

Hope we are taking our drugs religiously? I have taken 2 dose of TT injection and second dose of my malaria drugs just taking my pronatal at the moment.

How far with baby kicks? My own will just be kicking and you could see it from my cloth self and the feeling is just something else. grin

Let's try n take our drugs, have a Dr's number to call at all time because that is why they are our Dr's and try as much as possible to go for anternatal.

I pray that the Lord that started this journey with us will be faithful to complete it with us and we shall all rejoice at the end & no form of virus will come near our dwelling in Jesus name, Amen.

If you are June mama kindly alert me to include your name in the roll call and please let provide us edd for those that haven't done that yet and baby sex.

Let's not forget that Monday's are for prayers let come out and pray for our mamas, our family and nation.
Tuesday's are for sexy bumps feel free to showcase your bump mamas.

Stay safe
Stay safe and stay safe
The Lord will see us all through in Jesus name, Amen.

Team June for no loss
Team June for supernatural and easy delivery
Team June for painless & fast labor
Team June for Mother Alive, Baby Alive and Father Alive with plenty money.
Team June for Healthy pregnancy
Team June for Sexy bumps.

5 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2020
@Adesquare2, the best for you now is to look for good private hospital around your area and make all the necessary enquiry from them on how much it will cost for normal and cs just to be on safe side. May God make it easy for you n April mamas on you delivery day, Amen.

I think does that registered with general hospital now need to find out if they are still accepting people and if not be let try and make attentive arrangements most especially our April and early May mamas as porting is allowed.

May God help and protect us all from this convid19 in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:46am On Apr 01, 2020
Happy new month mamas and this is wishing April mamas safe and fast delivery and I pray that the Lord will go before us all to clear the way in Jesus name, Amen.
No type of virus will come near us all in Jesus name, Amen.

Stay safe and Avoid crowded places for now.

5 Likes

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Omojudy:
Forgive me for only just registering my birth.
Last month, after 12 years of infertility, a divorce due to it and 8 miscarriages, losses etc, I birthed twins via surrogacy. I detail my story constantly via on my Instagram.
I am beyond happy.
wow congratulations mama so happy for you and welcome to your twins

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2020
Ayaoye:
I took TT injection today on my arm and right now I'm having pains in the hand..
. Is this how TT works? Did not take it for my first
I didn't feel pain when I took mine but most people complain of pains after taking TT injection. Hope you are feeling much better now?

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Crownofwealth:
First time to comment.
so sorry for your loss sir, quick recovery to your wife. I pray for twins for you both next.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
HolySteph:

BA! BA!! BA!!!
My little boy arrived 1:55am this morning (after slightly passing the edd) via VB weighing 4.3kg. Mother, baby and father are doing fine.
BS coming later
congrats mama
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
piragirl:
Hello house,BA
My baby girl arrived on Friday 20/03/2020 through ELCS...
Mother,father,and big bro are all doing well
BS coming later
Mzleemah,please take note
congratulations mama

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
ladyjblinks:
I got a Mother’s Day gift... My princess came this morning at 7:23am weighing 3.4kg via vagina delivery with many tears..
congrats mama

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2020
MumDiamond:

Guys! My baby is finally here. She came in yesterday around 5:50pm via vaginal delivery through induced labour after about 10 hours of labour pain weighing 3.5kg giving me some tears.
She looks like me quite alright, but decided to go for daddy’s skin colour and hair cheesy
Cappo Mzleemah, I don born omote o.

BS coming as soon as I can.
congrats, welcome to your princess.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
estilo:
B.A

My charming prince made his grand entry yesterday at 6:25 via vagina delivery weighing 3.5kg with serious tear.
congrats mama and welcome to your charming prince.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Team June mamas how are we all doing? Just checking up on us all and please let stay safe.
Hope we have started shopping/finished?
Let try and shop for baby things and also stock up on food stuff as we don't really know where next that will be closed as schools will be closed from next week because of the virus.

4 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
SeyiAyorinde:
B.A my priceless princess made her grand entry today via ELCS weighing 3.5kg.
congratulations sir and welcome to your princess, quick recovery to madam.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
nahzyla:
Everybody help me thank God for successful pregnancy journey and safe delivery.
I gave birth to my darling DD on 17th of March2020. We are all doing very well and healthy.
I no sabi put story make una no vex, but my BS is basically that I had to do emergency CS due to unrelenting high blood pressure and preeclampsia.
Everything went well. Thank God.
congratulations and welcome to your DD

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Bisade44:
Whenever I go for ultrasound, it’s always a week ahead. Should I stick to my normal week calculation or go with the scan calculated week?
For instance I’m in my 18 weeks but scan is saying I’d be 19weeks
I always calculate using my last monthly period cos some of these scan can give someone wrong information.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
winningbt:
October 2017 mamas I don come again October 2020,I can’t talk much morning sickness is doing me shege,I greet everyone
welcome back and wish you happy bumping.
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
Asapretty:
BA
My beautifully handsome son made his grand entrance yesterday 17th March 2020 via vaginal delivery weighing 3.25kg with a slight tear. God really frustrated the devices of the enemy. BS coming soon.
Cc Mzleemah and all team March
congrats and welcome to your son ma'am
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
barbie047:

Join me and thank God. The result says viable intrauterine cyesis at 6wk+.
Thank God oo and congratulations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 80 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.