Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

What Ended Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? (65098 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Oyerinde16(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
She logged Facebook on my laptop, laptop automatically saves password, about 4 months later wanted to enter Facebook and boom my babe Facebook popped... Gbaun I begin read chat, I want faint, babe that accuses me of cheating when I'm not is a madafuking serial cheat, I no talk de enjoy puna. Got job with telecoms went through call log baba, what is this na... Demands for money my own mom self no de demand, baba I did not come to this life to serve you... Had to ja pi...

22 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by TemmyT002(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Asked for her phone for the first time after over 5 years of dating.
Opened her WhatsApp and typed "I love you" in the search area.

I was saddened
Also found out she has been telling many people about everything that happened between us.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by caracas: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Latashia:
Am just 23.I don't think i'm ready yet.
U making a grave mistake , at 23 u are more than ready.

12 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by pawesome(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
i was tired of calling her my girlfriend...needed to wife her

56 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Victoria25(f): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Me i never even being in a serious relationship before
May God help me.

6 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Rhesusmonkey(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He cleared my account to the last penny that I couldn't even buy airtime again. Yes I made a mistake of giving him my ATM and pin.

Dude cleaned me. Thank God Sniper was very expensive for me cos I for off myself undecided
Hmm...........

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Newguyhere: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin them plenty like that for lag my gee. Local hoes forming posh
Zombiekiller010:
She has pride, forming foreign while she is local

15 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by luvyaself95(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
She bleach and she will be lying she is not am i not seeing clearly again ni
i had to dump her stupid ass no nonsense i dey.

7 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by DaddyNimo(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
I got bored.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by gonkin(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Always complaining and threatening to commit suicide.
Also ex boyfriend issue. From my analysis she was gonna be a big liability.

14 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by franchasng: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
uncastableodd:
She is not pretty ,she doesn't have character and she loves sex a lot .I have knack er in every place you can think of even in her father house backyard when her mum was in the sitting room.she dragged me yo the backyard and pulled down her pant and then she bent down and aske to enter and I did .

Since then,I japa .

Now ,I am married with a kid
Hope your baby isn't a female grin grin

Top Reasons Nigerian Guys Break Up with Their Girlfriends:

1.) Lack of sex; if the girl start to form no sex till marriage and stick to it, she should prepare for multiple breakups from multiple boyfriends shocked

2.) Ugliness: some guys are just managing their current girlfriend because she is not their taste, once he gets his financial life sorted out, 99% of guys dating ugly and average looking girls will breakup directly or indirectly with their girlfriends cry

3.) Unreasonable demands: many Nigerian guys breakup with their girlfriends when their girlfriend can demand for Africa; from money for hair, money for bag, money for phone, money for shoe, money for manicure, money for eyelashes, money for undies, money for breakfast, money for school fees to money for house rent....nothing breaks up a Nigerian relationship faster than a girl asking her boyfriend to buy her a phone or pay her school fees or pay her rent or get her a flight ticket shocked shocked

4.) Bad character; very few Nigerian guys breakup with their girlfriend because of bad character, and you know why only few guys do that Because they don't care about their girlfriend's bad character so long as she will be opening leg for them till when they are ready to marry, they can go back to their village or RCCG or Deeper life or Chosen to find their missing rib cheesy cheesy

5.) Over Religious: if you want to have multiple heartbreaks as a Nigerian lady, carry religion on your head like gala.....you will have 100 boyfriends in 6 months because they will be venturing in and passing out like youth corpers grin grin

6.) Flat Bombom and Flat breast: If you are a Nigerian lady reading this and you don't have a protruding buttocks with good standing or average boobs, you better contact me now let me give you what I have been using to make myself the hottest chick in town because if your bombom is flat like Buhari's chest, then sorry is your name because na only broke Nigerian guys you will be dating, sadly shocked shocked shocked

27 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Priest69(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
slimanyd:
BUHARI
�� lol
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by myked(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
A

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by bigstan11787(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=udoekere post=83385727]Let's discuss: what really made you end your previous relationship?

Mine, i got separated from my girlfriend because my friends were always making jest of me that ma girlfriend is a prostitute that she has slept with almost all the guys in the area, and i was just a newbie in the area so i had to set her up with one of ma friend and she fell for it. So i had to move on

You are a mumu man!! So you have to use your own friends as a bait for your gf..that's how you do when you get married..watin you dey find ,shebi you don't see am?[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by freemi(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
Starboytwo:
She travelled to Calabar, and local man lives in Lagos...

Local man gotta can, and cannot be canning from here to calabar
pls pass am na
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Awe4luv(m): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:
I hacked her WhatsApp back den with( I won't tell u the app grin grin )

She was dating her lecturer then ,an old married man around 60-65yrs with 2 grown up beautiful girls...

Whenever she is online, I ll be reading her messages especially whenever she ask d man dat (did u release in me)...

So I switched to condom cuz I got scared of infections....we fought over the use of condom and I told her Its for our own good.

Too be candid, I played along till her final year cuz I just needed something to bang hard since am not a fan of masturbation and also not a fan of "sister,can I have a minute with u ".

So last year, she told me how she can die for me,how she can bla bla bla ,all those thrash talks........I told her "alaye am done with you".

She think say she don keep one mumu good husband for one place so if she sell her Puna finish,she can come back to uncle mumu.

That day was hell on earth cuz u need to see her rage , insults, abuses....I just dey smile for where I dey say if u finish,carry Ur pangolo and leave.....that was the end of the whole relationship shit.

Advice of the day : If u want to die young,hack your girlfriend's WhatsApp, Facebook,Instagram and co... Chech Ur blood pressure first before doing that shit cuz u ll never believe what u ll see..

Goodnight,by the way,am looking for job. grin grin

u gotten a job already bro, u don't just know.....

17 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Sambaby7640: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Beosten:
1. My first girl asked me to come and help her write exam in polytechnic Esaoke. I was a reknowned examination mercenary. I went there. Her school boyfriend he tried very hard to hide from me became known by me.

2. She got pregnant and aborted it without my consent. I was afraid because it almost claimed her life.

3. She wanted to be pregnant before going for nysc so that she would not lose me. She submitted herself for sex for months. She didn't get pregnant. Her mum was in support. Maybe a herbalist told them I have juju that prevents unwanted pregnancy. Out of nowhere, she accused me of using juju so that she won't get pregnant.

Hope you don't have low sperm count? Sexing a girl for month without her getting pregnant might be a sign of such

6 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by FreeMejoor1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:

She was dating her lecturer then ,an old married man around 60-65yrs with 2 grown up beautiful girls...

Whenever she is online, I ll be reading her messages especially whenever she ask d man dat (did u release in me)...

So I switched to condom cuz I got scared of infections....we fought over the use of condom and I told her Its for our own good.

Too be candid, I played along till her final year cuz I just needed something to bang hard since am not a fan of masturbation and also not a fan of "sister,can I have a minute with u ".

So last year, she told me how she can die for me,how she can bla bla bla ,all those thrash talks........I told her "alaye am done with you".

She think say she don keep one mumu good husband for one place so if she sell her Puna finish,she can come back to uncle mumu.

That day was hell on earth cuz u need to see her rage , insults, abuses....I just dey smile for where I dey say if u finish,carry Ur pangolo and leave.....that was the end of the whole relationship shit.

Advice of the day : If u want to die young,hack your girlfriend's WhatsApp, Facebook,Instagram and co... Chech Ur blood pressure first before doing that shit cuz u ll never believe what u ll see..

abeg wetin be the app na tell me bro..

5 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by heckymaicon(m): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
GENOTYPE

I'll always love you my dear EX with the best HEART........

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by kelvxyn: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
Tell us d app name so we too can b like u
Emily22:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by kdfinest(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:

lols bros u bad gan, but how comes u still det look for work wen u suppose be retired baddo...least i forget send d apps name for mail na bros, lols. Princeaizik@gmail.com
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by centboy123456(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
babadey:
She's too troubled. Trust issues! Do-me-I-do-you game. Mind games. She thinks the world revolves around her big breast. Too many male friends. Telling me her best friend is a male and nothing is/was going on.

Do a male and female be just best friends without strings attached, now or eventually?

"Later found out the guy proposed to her" Best friends indeed grin

When u fine out what did you do

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by adedehinbo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
babadey:
She's too troubled. Trust issues! Do-me-I-do-you game. Mind games. She thinks the world revolves around her big breast. Too many male friends. Telling me her best friend is a male and nothing is/was going on.

Do a male and female be just best friends without strings attached, now or eventually?

"Later found out the guy proposed to her" Best friends indeed grin

Ok her breast friend?my bestie my bestie bfr u know it,her pant shifted

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Gentlesniper(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
injuriam:
Mine was because of Church denomination.
Am a Pentecostal and She's a Catholic. She said she can't leave her Church (Catholic) for another church, and I too can't leave mine for hers.
Infact the worst of it was when I was told that our Children will be brought up the Catholic way if I decide not to be attending my catholic.
Hence, I had to move on.
Exactly same issue with mine, infact her parents despite their high level of education went ahead to force their daughter against marrying her choice cos I am a non catholic, so me after trying enough I gave up on them and forged ahead with my life, tho the Psycho effect made me detest anything ibo or catholic.

9 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
lilmax:
Got tired of wasting her time after 4 years

He's a public dog. Sleeps with anything on skirt and I was afraid of HIV so I quit.
After we broke up like after two years, I chatted him up a he still wanted to have his way with me but no way. I've dedicated my life to God. Not knowing he had impregnated a market woman. Even when I confronted him after seeing the son and the woman in his sisters Facebook pics, he denied and still came to my house thinking it was like before, but I didnt allow him do anything. After that, he was still begging to come sleep at my place during that election period. Meaning he still sleeps around. Useless dog. In fact because of him, I bushit all men.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
SHE COMPLAIN DAT I TOO THE Bleep HER EVERYTIME,SHE RUN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by JamesBond008(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
ikevictor:
She told me to join Jehovas witness or...

I chose the or...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....Nice Man

Nice!!!!

6 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Well... I've always kinda been emotionally unavailable, according to my exes tho.. The funny part is apart from my last relationship, i never break things off, they always do.. And i always just don't bloody care whenever they do.. Trust me, I've really tried to miss them.. Always reply with an "okay" before they never hear from me again .. This attitude shocks em to the marrow lol... My last relationship ended a month ago cause she called me and I quote " A vile narcissistic egomaniac".. This was after she had slapped me in public.. Ended things there and then.. She still calls me sometimes tho but I always never pick.. Slapping me is kinda like a line no one crosses.. Add that to that insult, a breakup is inevitable..

29 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Chukazu: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:

Want to try this hack of thing but BP is high...let me write my Will first

13 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Beosten(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Sambaby7640:
Hope you don't have low sperm count? Sexing a girl for month without her getting pregnant might be a sign of such

She's in the one with the problem. She later found out and wanted me back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.