Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? (68826 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. / Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by meobizy(f): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
I’ve gone through the first page and seen no green lights listed. The men hiding under female monikers are confused also since they have no clue how female seduction goes. Boo, what a waste of a thread.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

If he knows me... he'll know...
I don't walk with "other guys" except few friends...so it should count..

Yhure wrong men are bad at getting the green signal..until it's too late...
Men expect yhu to flirt with them... that's the only green light they understand
then why not give them that green light?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Ishilove: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mgbadike80:
believe me, most men are not like that. I have had such experiences and i greatly appreciated the ladies even though i turned down most of them due to my unwillingness to double date.
Then you must be in the silent minority because the vocal majority are here online calling bold ladies derogatory names.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ManAmongMen: 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
YINKS89:
confirm disco light no fall for that ooo

I thought as much, sometimes is difficult to read girls mind..more especially now we have a lot of players and opportunits ..
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by lafiagi007: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
only if you're not subtle enough.

The trick is to give a green light so subtly it's almost inception. You Give the hint in such a way you implant it in his head and make him think he is in the driver's seat. Instead of approaching him or even talking to him first, you put yourself in his path. If you know his routine and he stays in your hood you are always where he passes. But never alone. And never looking at him. He will soon notice you and if he likes you make the moves. And to remove any idea in his head that you are chasing him you play hard to get. He won't know what hit him.
Haha after reading the comment I had to go check the name again only to see its this man again, this time around giving ladies tips....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Jodha(f): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
then why not give them that green light?

Attention is the best green light I can give ....not every body is good at flirting..

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by manny99(m): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies don't ever try it you'll be consider cheap and they would use you to count score.......Nigerian men don't understand the word EASY they value it when they hustle to get you.....
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies don't ever try it you'll be consider cheap and they would use you to count score.......Nigerian men don't understand the word EASY they value it when they hustle to get you.....
Thegeneralqueen:
your thinking is too low. y should u think everybody is the same. i pray that God give u more understanding
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
lafiagi007:

Haha after reading the comment I had to go check the name again only to see its this man again, this time around giving ladies tips....
lol I always give ladies tips in my writeups. Just not directly. Smart women always read between the lines of what I write.

Also this green light business can be confusing for everyone. If women knew how to give green lights better we would all be better off.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
Trying to feel my biceps and touching my stomach region to know how strong they are.

Twisting her head in a weird manner especially if she has a long and attractive hair.

Always wanting to visit me at my crib.

Distress calls to help her do something she can obviously do on her own with ease and no assistance.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Attention is the best green light I can give ....not every body is got at flirting..
what does flirting mean to you? What is to flirt?
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Trying to feel my biceps and touching my stomach region to know how strong they are.

Twisting her head in a weird manner especially if she has a long and attractive hair.

Always wanting to visit me at my crib.

Distress calls to help her do something she can obviously do on her own with ease and no assistance.
that feeling of a guy's muscles is a HUGE green light. And having muscles actually makes it easy for girls to give you a green light cause the muscles are a talking point. It's like putting on a fancy shirt and a girl comes to feel it's quality. Same thing. Green Lights.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Jodha(f): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
what does flirting mean to you? What is to flirt?

To speak to a guy in a sexual manner...either my body language or the way yhu behave
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Basseybruce: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
FanOfMyself:

Keeping on moving till you arrive at Shiloh... See you there grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

To speak to a guy in a sexual manner...either my body language or the way yhu behave
what do you mean "in a sexual way"? Like vulgar talk or what?
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Slimpotter(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
False notion, you can't speak for all men.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Jodha(f): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
what do you mean "in a sexual way"? Like vulgar talk or what?

Yh it might be vulgar or subtle depending on the individual.. but it's mostly sexual..
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ga6992: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
if you like me tell me not that you will be staring at me like someone that consume 1 crate of lukozade boost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Slimpotter(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
GraGra247:
Nigerian ladies have no green lights. Mark my words.

Many things men mistakenly count as green lights are false alarms. All men are victims of this.

If you like a lady simply approach her nicely, if she rejects, move on and try the next girl.

Ignore all greenlights if you don't want to make a fool of yourself.
That's a fact.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Toks2008(m): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:

Apparently you have been meeting boys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Olisehinnocent: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Let me make a little confession here. I meet a lady, one thing lead to another and we started dating. She visited me one day and we started romancing. Am about to insert my long ting when the girl suddenly stop me and started preaching for me. I was very mad at the girl. If not for one thing, i for rape am.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by topas100(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
vickydankal:
It is really subtle, especially if a lady is a church person like me. I gave my husband green, blue, brown even white light before he could understand.

Attack him
Appreciate him
Laugh at his jokes that are not funny
For the spiritual ones. Tell him I'm praying for him
Find an opportunity to talk/greet to him
Second his comment in meetings etc
I feel you...

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
that feeling of a guy's muscles is a HUGE green light. And having muscles actually makes it easy for girls to give you a green light cause the muscles are a talking point. It's like putting on a fancy shirt and a girl comes to feel it's quality. Same thing. Green Lights.

I am telling you. Infact the brightness of the light is out of this world. It got to a point I started dodging any lady eager to touch me.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by sprints1: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
donbachi:
dat is partial blindness.
partial blindness ni kan ko astigmatism ni
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

I am telling you. Infact the brightness of the light is out of this world. It got to a point I started dodging any lady eager to touch me.
mascular bodies make women's vagina tingle bro.

No guy with muscles will starve for female attention. Reminds me of how ladies like to hang out around any place where guys are guaranteed to take off their shirts, like football training etc. Women love that shiit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Brightgem(f): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
Play friends for sometime and tell him directly later abeg. It's better to move on ASAP I believe in saying how you feel. Life is short for games. Even if I tell you I dig you and u still turn out an ass hole, not good or whatever it's still bye bye.

Simple. Those ladies that feel it's over their dead body, man must be the one to show the light, good luck on that path.

OP speak for yourself. Many of your comrades still feel look down on a woman who straight up tells them. So you can't also blame ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by koyyess: 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
If you have money, they will come straight to you. In fact, males with swollen pockets understand 'green lights' better.

Its because you are broke and dying of hunger that's why you can't read any signal from a female.

Most of you are becoming very lazy and weak. You can't go for what you want. You rather stay on one corner and stare, hoping she will suddenly take notice and approach you. That one na man?

Stay there.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
koyyess:
If you have money, they will come straight to you. In fact, males with swollen pockets understand 'green lights' better.

Its because you are broke and dying of hunger that's why you can't read any signal from a female.

Most of you are becoming very lazy and weak. You can't go for what you want. You rather stay on one corner and stare, hoping she will suddenly take notice and approach you. That one na man?

Stay there.
here comes another money guy.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Men didn't think or reason like this in those days. When you avoid them, thats when they'll seek to know you. But because these days men are no longer men, they compete with women. That is why you can say a man will avoid me ifbi avoid him.
Real men take the bull by the horn. not shy away like a sissy in the name of "do me I do you". Sucks!
How people reasoned those days isn't right. Let your avoidance mean 'NO'. That's how some guys keep chasing a particular woman, thinking she is playing hard to get, not knowing she actually means NO/NEVER. Not all traditions must be kept.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
Brightgem:
Play friends for sometime and tell him directly later abeg. It's better to move on ASAP I believe in saying how you feel. Life is short for games. Even if I tell you I dig you and u still turn out an ass hole, not good or whatever it's still bye bye.

Simple. Those ladies that feel it's over their dead body, man must be the one to show the light, good luck on that path.

OP speak for yourself. Many of your comrades still feel look down on a woman who straight up tells them. So you can't also blame ladies.
well telling a guy straight up you like him is application to be rejected.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Brightgem(f): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
well telling a guy straight up you like him is application to be rejected.
Lolz! You see. Na una. Well I'm just answering to the OP and you have confirmed naso. Some men feels it makes them emasculated. I think 80% of the time, ladies that try are rejected.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by bullabong(m): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
lilmax:
I wonder why green light in 2019 should be encouraged

Where are our regional feminists?
Aunty ishilove...wey your people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Skepticus: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
here comes another money guy.

Beta providers are never short, in supply grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / 8 People Who Died During Sex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.