Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? (68817 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. / Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by VicM6: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2019
Quality20:
I'm a man not a lady sha, but I'm still gonna share an experience I had at lectures long long time a go. A lady sitting next to me at d lectures started scratching her head so intensely and at a point I felt like maybe she was trying to get my attention but I still didn't do anything sha, even a lady opposite us just kind of looked at both of us sharply as if we both involved in d drama. Was dat a green light or was she genuinely disturbed? Who knows?
scratches her hair... dat one is green light to witches kingdom. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by VicM6: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2019
FanOfMyself:

Keeping on moving till you arrive at Shiloh... See you there grin
hahahahababbababababaaabbahabahahahahahahahaahhaahahahaha........siloh 2045 loading.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Parablesonmarble: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2019
Quality20:
I'm a man not a lady sha, but I'm still gonna share an experience I had at lectures long long time a go. A lady sitting next to me at d lectures started scratching her head so intensely and at a point I felt like maybe she was trying to get my attention but I still didn't do anything sha, even a lady opposite us just kind of looked at both of us sharply as if we both involved in d drama. Was dat a green light or was she genuinely disturbed? Who knows?

Lol. Lice infested somebody for head, she dey scratch jejely, you wan come go call that one green light. You for try talking to her and she go let you know say na red-light-special she dey signal with a razor-sharp tongue. On a more serious note, preening and constant rearrangement of the hair or even any indication of extreme discomfiture when close to you may or may not be signs of attraction, but surely, they are signs showing she's conscious of your presence. Hers may be uncontrollable itching, some sweat on palms and soles, some others just become listless for no just cause and so on. If God created women last, then they are highest on the evolutionary tree and the most complex. You can only try your best, but understanding them fully takes amazing grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Babara1994(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2019
vickydankal:
It is really subtle, especially if a lady is a church person like me. I gave my husband green, blue, brown even white light before he could understand.

Attack him
Appreciate him
Laugh at his jokes that are not funny
For the spiritual ones. Tell him I'm praying for him
Find an opportunity to talk/greet to him
Second his comment in meetings etc
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Babara1994(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
By smiling @ dem

Anybody can smile at anyone na. Is that ur own green light? You go stingy o

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Babara1994(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies don't ever try it you'll be consider cheap and they would use you to count score.......Nigerian men don't understand the word EASY they value it when they hustle to get you.....
That's true. I hate cheap hoes and fish brain.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Chibossboi(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2019
FanOfMyself:

Keeping on moving till you arrive at Shiloh... See you there grin
����
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2019
VicM6:
scratches her hair... dat one is green light to witches kingdom. grin
lmfao.

Did the wig end up falling tho.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Hairdo666(f): 11:58am On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies don't ever try it you'll be consider cheap and they would use you to count score.......Nigerian men don't understand the word EASY they value it when they hustle to get you.....
I don't the 'men' you've been around, but they are not men, and you need to be a woman with confidence, stop waiting for men to decide your moves. Peace

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ddippset(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
vickydankal:
It is really subtle, especially if a lady is a church person like me. I gave my husband green, blue, brown even white light before he could understand.

Attack him
Appreciate him
grin

Pro.

You be old layer.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
Babara1994:

Anybody can smile at anyone na. Is that ur own green light? You go stingy o
...Are you a lady , because Barbara is a ladies name ,

Am not stingy pls
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
Expert !!!
See you in 2020
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Hairdo666(f): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
iamosmania:

Bros ano fit o, na Olosho nah

How do I allow myself into that?

Thou she really amazed me may be it was a green light because after we had sex she removed her waist tight (Ghele) and asked me to help her tight at the back.

She also offer me food for Xmas, I told her Xmas is passed so am not interested just to excape it.
You pay for sex. You're also an olosho. The term 'sex worker' is preferable.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by SmartyPants(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
vickydankal:

Attack him
Appreciate him

I honestly doubt the vast majority of guys would read any meaning into the bolded.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Steven5670: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
see below
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by smiliyB(f): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
vickydankal:

I thought as much. You won't believe after we came together, he said he thought I was just be nice. Can you imagine after all my efforts. grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Babara1994(m): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...Are you a lady , because Barbara is a ladies name ,

Am not stingy pls

Let's chat on what's app. The link is @ my signature
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Bahamas95(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Abcdefghij10000:

Lieu
I push him to the wall and kiss him, that does the trick most times
Telemundo! Keep deceiving yourself

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by sprints1: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
donbachi:
Most guys are dat blind....they wont even notice d greenlight.
lol who told u some of them are blind ..person like me notice green light but will just pretend I did not see shit..a naija girl that givesvme green light is capable of giving yellow blue black indigo violet to other guys we are not stewpid

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Babara1994:

Let's chat on what's app. The link is @ my signature
...ok let's chart
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hairdo666:

You pay for sex. You're also an olosho. The term 'sex worker' is preferable.

69% of men and women in the whole have be come Olosho with this your ideology
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by vickydankal(f): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
ddippset:
grin

Pro.

You be old layer.
grin cheesy
Which is old layer
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
lilmax:
I wonder why green light in 2019 should be encouraged

Where are our regional feminists?

They were at shiloh

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
only if you're not subtle enough.

The trick is to give a green light so subtly it's almost inception. You Give the hint in such a way you implant it in his head and make him think he is in the driver's seat. Instead of approaching him or even talking to him first, you put yourself in his path. If you know his routine and he stays in your hood you are always where he passes. But never alone. And never looking at him. He will soon notice you and if he likes you make the moves. And to remove any idea in his head that you are chasing him you play hard to get. He won't know what hit him.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:
My attention is hard to get.....
If I give him enough attention and he still doesn't get...

I move....No time ..
you'll need to define what attention is.

Is it you looking at a guy? Or you talking to a guy? Or you walking with a guy? You'll be surprised just how these little words mean different things to men.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ManAmongMen: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
I need advise abi answer, I traveled for a few days without informing her my colleague she got mad.even called me B4 I came back to ask me where I went,how I left her to visit my girlfriend,why I didn't tell that I was traveling knowing that she's gonna miss me..hmmm! was my response cos we share no bond or affection..
then her bday she no let me rest,she no gree me hear word,buy me gift if not me and you go put leg for one trouser.funny thing is am not the only male colleague there
as she wanted to travel this Christmas,she plainly told me she's gonna miss me and asked if I would Miss her too,but as a guy man I didn't answer her..the way she talks to me looks at me with calm voice,she always wants me to say something to her..
pls is this one also green light abi disco light..

14 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
slimgonzalez:
sad! But some guys are just painfully oblivious....even if she sit on his D....he would still think the girl is just being nice .. My observation bout guys like these ...once the felling is mutual, they tend to be real keepers... So ladies if green lights not enough ,try black and white the dude might just be color blind.
yes sir. Problem is not that guys are oblivious. Most of the times guys see green lights but explain them away: "could she be liking me? Nah. She's too fine. I must be seeing things"

Most green lights are wasted cause guys don't believe they are for them.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by elampiro(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
When ladies are asked to provide questions on a topic like this on nairaland, the guys take over the thread and at the end the aim of topic is defeated.

First post most be a guy. First page only one or two girls will respond. Sometimes zero.

4,5,6,10 pages, only those two ladies still responding

Guys should know when to take a seat and just read.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Hairdo666(f): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
iamosmania:

69% of men and women in the whole have be come Olosho with this your ideology
Then that's good. Peace
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Skepticus: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
only if you're not subtle enough.

The trick is to give a green light so subtly it's almost inception. You Give the hint in such a way you implant it in his head and make him think he is in the driver's seat. Instead of approaching him or even talking to him first, you put yourself in his path. If you know his routine and he stays in your hood you are always where he passes. But never alone. And never looking at him. He will soon notice you and if he likes you make the moves. And to remove any idea in his head that you are chasing him you play hard to get. He won't know what hit him.

The master whorè himself grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
Clinghton:
continuous greetings, shyness and avoiding eye contact
especially shyness. When a girl likes a guy she becomes very shy. Even a prostitute or a slay queen will be shy in front of a guy she likes

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / 8 People Who Died During Sex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.