Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? (68824 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. / Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by seenga(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
God bless you sir. After 2 weeks of yanga all I want is just the hole... All my life I have never really pursued a woman. They come to me.
niaralandtopuser:
you know some of us can wait patiently just for the sex? a guy who want to will value you even if he gets you easily. too much yanga will even make me want to just get the hole and move

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by donbachi(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
sprints1:
lol who told u some of them are blind ..person like me notice green light but will just pretend I did not see shit..a naija girl that givesvme green light is capable of giving yellow blue black indigo violet to other guys we are not stewpid
dat is partial blindness.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
Skepticus:

The master whorè himself grin grin
this is one of my favourite topics. And that Miseducation on green lights is indeed loading...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by YINKS89(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
ManAmongMen:
I need advise abi answer, I traveled for a few days without informing her my colleague she got mad.even called me B4 I came back to ask me where I went,how I left her to visit my girlfriend,why I didn't tell that I was traveling knowing that she's gonna miss me..hmmm! was my response cos we share no bond or affection..
then her bday she no let me rest,she no gree me hear word,buy me gift if not me and you go put leg for one trouser.funny thing is am not the only male colleague there
as she wanted to travel this Christmas,she plainly told me she's gonna miss me and asked if I would Miss her too,but as a guy man I didn't answer her..the way she talks to me looks at me with calm voice,she always wants me to say something to her..
pls is this one also green light abi disco light..
confirm disco light no fall for that ooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ScotMisile: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
i started seeing hole since a very early age. I will only pay bride price to avoid loneliness later in life not because of love of any hole
Jeeeez. . Sorry bro...
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Jodha(f): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
you'll need to define what attention is.

Is it you looking at a guy? Or you talking to a guy? Or you walking with a guy? You'll be surprised just how these little words mean different things to men.

Everyone that knows me ...know that " I no get person time at all"...
My attention encompasses everything...looking at him .... talking to him effortlessly...etc...
It involves me giving my time and everything...
It should count...if it doesn't count to him...then I immediately lose interest..
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Samadhii(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
I've received green lights several times from different girls. I just pretend I don't know what is going on, until one day, one of my female friends told me "mumu, dindinrin, dodoyo, oponu, ordinary green light, I don't understand". I just dey look the girl, be like say this one no know wetin dey worry me, me that I'm looking for money

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nmezor(f): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
Na red light I dey give smiley meaning danger smiley
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ScotMisile: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
biGDhAp:
a girl once thought asking me for money is her way of showing greenlight..

she'd be like I don't collect money from guys I don't like..

me be like " don't like me oo.. Because I no get shishi wey I wan give you...

does inviting one to one's house stands as a greenlight.. I had one that always likes to pester me to come visit her..

she even tried using food to lure me over.

All liars will go to helllllllll! !! !!!!!! !!
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Skepticus: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
this is one of my favourite topics. And that Miseducation on green lights is indeed loading...

It would be classic. Looking forward to it.

I visited the thread to see the responses of the pusssy cartel. Not like I was expecting the direct truth from them. I just wanted to see the indirect truth in their lies. As usual, they were silent and the few that dropped comment, deflected.

It was just male comment that littered the place. Nothing to be learnt here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Everyone that knows me ...know that " I no get person time at all"...
My attention encompasses everything...looking at him .... talking to him effortlessly...etc...
It involves me giving my time and everything...
It should count...if it doesn't count to him...then I immediately lose interest..
don't forget that sometimes you give green lights to guys who don't know you personally about your "I no get person time at all".

The things you describe, from a man's point of view, just describes a girl who is being "nice".not necessarily a green light. That's why most guys miss green lights also. You take normal things that Decent people should be doing and make them green lights. It's far better if you are hostile or attack a man. That's a better green light than being nice.

17 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by MoIbrahim: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Abcdefghij10000:

Lieu
I push him to the wall and kiss him, that does the trick most times

Most times?! grin

That means many men o

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by LikeCool(m): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies don't ever try it you'll be consider cheap and they would use you to count score.......Nigerian men don't understand the word EASY they value it when they hustle to get you.....

Who's this kid

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by dalass(f): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Varlfott:
Before you ladies respond to this, I'll like to say that most of you are simply cowards. Why waste time making subtle gestures towards a guy you like in hopes that he will read your gestures as greenlights when you can simply just walk up to him and tell him you like him? A lot of us would appreciate you more if you did this. Most guys can't even interpret your green lights and most of you in attempt to show these green lights end up giving mixed signals.

What's the point of giving green lights even? You fear rejection but yet you expect men to overcome their own fear of rejection and approach you?

Why would you have a crush on a guy but expect him to be the one to text or call you first? Why don't you be the first to text or call?

So in leiu or all this, please tell us guys how you indicate that you are attracted to is and explain how you expect us to proceed. How do you show your greenlights? What are those subtle behaviors we guys should look out for?

You're the coward here..waiting for a lady to make passes at you (give you green light) so you can do her yanga and tell everyone that she's dying for you abi?

grin
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by GeneralPula: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
elampiro:
When ladies are asked to provide questions on a topic like this on nairaland, the guys take over the thread and at the end the aim of topic is defeated.

First post most be a guy. First page only one or two girls will respond. Sometimes zero.

4,5,6,10 pages, only those two ladies still responding

Guys should know when to take a seat and just read.

Exactly bro

Guys for here no sabi chill to read...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by jeromestarks: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=FanOfMyself post=85359525] Keeping on moving till you arrive at Shiloh... See you there grin[/quote Hahahah
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Deltatoto: 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies don't ever try it you'll be consider cheap and they would use you to count score.......Nigerian men don't understand the word EASY they value it when they hustle to get you.....
no be me and u.i hate stress d girls that stress me I sleep with dem only once and I park dem.my longest relationship was d one thar I slept with d first day she came to my house.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Jodha(f): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
don't forget that sometimes you give green lights to guys who don't know you personally about your "I no get person time at all".

The things you describe, from a man's point of view, just describes a girl who is being "nice".not necessarily a green light. That's why most guys miss green lights also. You take normal things that Decent people should be doing and make them green lights. It's far better of you are hostile or attack a man. That's a better green light than being nice.

Personally i feel for me to be into a guy....I must know him to some extent...and he must know me too.... at least a cordial relationship between us..

lool normal things that decent people do....how? ....
I'm obviously ignoring every other person and giving yhu my time and everything ...and yhu say that's not green light? Even a blind man is supposed to see that. ...

People are different.... personally I'm a very straight forward person...I like what I like and hate what I hate. ..
Being hostile can never be it ....if I'm acting that way then I really mean it...

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Ishilove: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Varlfott:
Before you ladies respond to this, I'll like to say that most of you are simply cowards. Why waste time making subtle gestures towards a guy you like in hopes that he will read your gestures as greenlights when you can simply just walk up to him and tell him you like him? A lot of us would appreciate you more if you did this.
So that your brothers will rush online to call them 'desperate', 'cheap' and 'hoelosho' abi? Double standards everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by eblazer(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hmmm...
We are knowing them in this vision 2020
vickydankal:
It is really subtle, especially if a lady is a church person like me. I gave my husband green, blue, brown even white light before he could understand.

Attack him
Appreciate him
Laugh at his jokes that are not funny
For the spiritual ones. Tell him I'm praying for him
Find an opportunity to talk/greet to him
Second his comment in meetings etc

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Eyeness: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Varlfott:
Before you ladies respond to this, I'll like to say that most of you are simply cowards. Why waste time making subtle gestures towards a guy you like in hopes that he will read your gestures as greenlights when you can simply just walk up to him and tell him you like him? A lot of us would appreciate you more if you did this. Most guys can't even interpret your green lights and most of you in attempt to show these green lights end up giving mixed signals.

What's the point of giving green lights even? You fear rejection but yet you expect men to overcome their own fear of rejection and approach you?

Why would you have a crush on a guy but expect him to be the one to text or call you first? Why don't you be the first to text or call?

So in leiu or all this, please tell us guys how you indicate that you are attracted to is and explain how you expect us to proceed. How do you show your greenlights? What are those subtle behaviors we guys should look out for?
utter nonsense spoken by a weak man
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
Varlfott:

No be only green light na blue light grin

Ain't no nobody approaching any Nigerian guy for relationship cos tomorrow na una go still bash us say we dey too forward and we forced ourselves on you.
If its in the western world where their mentality is civilized, I'll welcome the idea.

You guys now want to change the order of things from the way it was in the beginning. Men go after women " he that findeth a wife." Not vice versa.

The best I can do if I fancy you, is to leave a place as soon as you show up. If you dont get the drift and come after me, Oyo. I'll keep to myself and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Mgbadike80: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ishilove:

So that your brothers will rush online to call them 'desperate', 'cheap' and 'hoelosho' abi? Double standards everywhere.
believe me, most men are not like that. I have had such experiences and i greatly appreciated the ladies even though i turned down most of them due to my unwillingness to double date.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Mgbadike80: 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

No be only green light na blue light grin

Ain't no nobody showing any approaching any Nigerian guy for relationship cos tomorrow na una go still bash us say we dey too forward and we forced ourselves on you.
If its in the western world where their mentality is civilized, I'll welcome the idea.

You guys now want to change the order of things from the way it was in the beginning. Men go after women " he that findeth a wife." Not vice versa.

The best I can do if I fancy you, is to leave a place as soon as you show up. If you dont get the drift and come after me, Oyo. I'll keep to myself and move on.
if you avoid a guy, he would naturally avoid you too because he would like to preserve his manly pride. put yourself in his shoe, how would you feel?

11 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
zPHENOMENON:
If u like use ur head knack wall as sign of ur green light, e no concern me. If u no fit use ur mouth talk am say u love me, i go dey look u ni. No b me una go disgrace. . . .
Well,you're right to some degree buh it doesn't always work like that.no girl born of a woman, most especially in a typical Nigeria setting will ever open up to say she loves you
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Liposure: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sometimes, the greenlight could be a redlight in disguise. So Guys be smart
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by TheDon247: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
I was toasting a girl on WhatsApp, I later entered Twitter and forgot about her for 5 days. I just checked my WhatsApp and saw that she accepted to date me, she also broke up with me 2 days after. All without my knowledge.

Shey I try?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Personally i feel for me to be into a guy....I must know him to some extent...and he must know me too.... at least a cordial relationship between us..

lool normal things that decent people do....how? ....
I'm obviously ignoring every other person and giving yhu my time and everything . ..and yhu say that's not green light? Even a blind man is supposed to see that. ...

People are different.... personally I'm a very straight forward person...I like what I like and hate what I hate. ..
Being hostile can never be it ....if I'm acting that way then I really mean it...
But how is a guy supposed to know that you're ignoring all others? When he also sees you walking with other guys, then later you ask to walk with him how is he supposed to see that green light of your Presence. Women are generally bad at giving green lights that's why green lights have such a bad reputation.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mgbadike80:
if you avoid a guy, he would naturally avoid you too because he would like to preserve his manly pride. put yourself in his shoe, how would you feel?

Men didn't think or reason like this in those days. When you avoid them, thats when they'll seek to know you. But because these days men are no longer men, they compete with women. That is why you can say a man will avoid me ifbi avoid him.
Real men take the bull by the horn. not shy away like a sissy in the name of "do me I do you". Sucks!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Tarabye: 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by franchasng: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
GraGra247:
Nigerian ladies have no green lights. Mark my words.

Many things men mistakenly count as green lights are false alarms. All men are victims of this.

If you like a lady simply approach her nicely, if she rejects, move on and try the next girl.

Ignore all greenlights if you don't want to make a fool of yourself.
True fact and seconded!

Don't be fooled, most Nigerian ladies don't give green light, maybe they only do when they are teenage girls, but once they are 22yrs above, their green light will go dim grin grin
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Jodha(f): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:

But how is a guy supposed to know that you're ignoring all others? When he also sees you walking with other guys, then later you ask to walk with him how is he supposed to see that green light of your Presence. Women are generally bad at giving green lights that's why green lights have such a bad reputation.

If he knows me... he'll know...
I don't walk with "other guys" except few friends...so it should count..

Yhure wrong men are bad at getting the green signal..until it's too late...
Men expect yhu to flirt with them... that's the only green light they understand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / 8 People Who Died During Sex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.