Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,423,215 members, 5,437,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 23 February 2020 at 04:02 AM

Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades (21319 Views)

Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades / Story Of Ifon Orolu And Its Founder, Obalufon Ade / Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:03pm On Jan 31
hidhrhis:
Adespades I've being having difficulties buying directly from okadabooks I've never used it before can u drop ur whatsapp no I should message u as buy it directly from you

Boss this is my number - 09069146655
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31
Episode 30.

" Mr Russell are you alright ? " Tutti asked moving closer to John Russell.

" Am perfectly fine . Just checking on you guys that's all " John Russell answered in a small voice. The dream had shaken him badly.

Tutti recognized the tone. Something was bothering his boss.

" Let your mind be at rest . You are well guarded and well protected." he said reassuringly.

John Russell nodded and smiled weakly.

" Suppose you update me on your security strategy? "

Tutti adjusted the strap of the AK-47.

" We have been engaging the dogs in rigorous training for the past three weeks now even before you told us to start training them two days ago . Their sense of sight , smell and defense is more effective now . The dogs are very fast and alert. They will tear apart any intruder who breaks into this villa. We trained them to attack any intruder at sight. One would attack first , going for the face. , followed by two who would go for the hands and the last one who go for the legs and any other body parts . Intruders will not stand a chance . We have fixed security cameras around the house and the boys take turns to monitor it day and night. Also the alarm underground detectors will perform it's magic. As you already know any person who steps on it is a goner . We would be alerted , the dogs too and the nearest police stations . The boys and I have been busy too. Every night , there is one man stationed on the roof top with an M24 rifle which has a detachable telescopic sight. The sniper have been instructed to shoot on sight . The inside of the house can not be penetrated . I am prepared for anybody who enters this house . With all These Mr Russell , It would be the mother of all bad idea for any intruder to try to break into this villa " Tutti said finally his eyes glinting with confidence .

" Good . You have done excellently. Go back to your duty post " Mr Russell said . He watched Tutti go, before he turned away and started up the stairs. He nodded at the hit men stationed in front of his bedroom door and entered his bedroom . Russell crawled on his bed and snuggled between the two girls who were snoring now. The last thought in his mind before he drifted off to sleep was ; ' It would be the mother of all bad idea if any intruder tries to break into his villa '.

If Russell had the chance to look into a crystal ball and see what the future holds for him , he would have taken the first flight and got the hell out of Miami city.

More updates coming !!!!

6 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy: 9:40pm On Jan 31
Russell might escape the hit if he listens to Wes and have a change of plans
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 7:32am On Feb 01
Episode 30.

Nestled in one of the beautiful quiet neighborhood of Downtown Miami , was Hunter's lower penthouse. It was surrounded by well trimmed lawns and had a long graveled driveway . Parked in the driveway , was Hunter's chromium Aston Martin Porsche which glistened it's beauty in the darkness of the night.

A light could be seen from one of the rooms in the house . Hunter , after a quick dinner of Mahi- Mahi fish sandwich and cold beer , was on his couch going through John Russell villa's blueprints and security parameter plans. Hunter knew the mission was an easy task , but what worried him were the alarm detectors buried under the grounds of the house . It says in the blueprints that there were alarm detectors buried around the villa and if one steps on this alarms it would wake the entire household and also alert the nearest police station within thirty seconds . How to know exactly were they were buried posed a strong problem for Hunter.

While in Taylor's office , Hunter had not given the alarms much thought when he was reading the blueprints . But now he knew it was one of those things that makes the mission seems impossible.
Another problem was the dogs . Hunter knew such dogs were well trained. They picked human scent so fast like a shark drawn to the smell of blood. Taylor had told him the dogs were the ones who patrols in the night. How to detect them was another problem. For Hunter, Mr John Russell house looked impregnable . But there had to be a way . There is always a way .

Hunter rose from the sofa and crossed the room to the bar . He brought out a bottle of Hennesy and poured few drinks inside a glass cup. He put the glass to his mouth and drank the liquid . The liquid shot down his throat , calming his nerves and clearing his mind. Then he closed his eyes and began to think. Mr John Russell's house was vivid in his mind now. The image was alive in his mind and as he closed his eyes , he began to sift through the securities , looking for the weak links to penetrate the house.

More updates coming !!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by iamgprince(m): 7:41am On Feb 01
thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Damibiz(m): 7:50am On Feb 01
Obgeni Hunter,smthing mst kill a man..
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Sliss(m): 10:42am On Feb 01
I wish Russell could get in touch with Wes maybe he might escape this
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:31pm On Feb 01
Episode 31.

He knew the armed bodyguards were no match for him . He could handle dozens of them at a go so he shifted his mind from them . His mind moved to the two personal hit men of Mr John Russell. Though , he did not know what they looked like , but he had formed an image of them in his mind. Hunter's mind began to feed him bit- by- bit profiles of the hit men. It was as if he was questioning a computer. His mind was working now , helping him to put pieces of clues together. The hit men were small but played a major role in the puzzle. Hunter knew they would be extremely trained .

As an hit man , Hunter knew the rigor it takes to be referred to as one. For this reason , Hunter knew he must expect anything from the Russell's hit men. Still closing his eyes , Hunter mind shifted to the dogs and the alarms detectors. This was the crucial part of the puzzle. For this reason , he guided his mind slowly allowing his mind to focus on the two main problem ; the dogs and the alarm detectors. If he rush into the villa , the dogs will bite him . If he mistakenly steps on the alarm detector , the household will be alerted , the dogs will bite him and also the nearest police station will be alerted within thirty seconds. Thirty seconds ! To kill a man who has his whole house well guarded as if he was the president of the country .

Hunter knew the heat will be too much for him and he might not be able to kill John Russell. What made it worse was that everything will be done in the night. Just then , something clicked in his head . Hunter still closing his eyes concentrated on the key word. Night ! Yes that was the key word . The word Night had revealed something which was quite revealing. His mind began to work faster now . It was like working on a jig-saw puzzle and he began to fit the pieces into the right places . Then He opened his eyes. He had solved the puzzle . He had found the answer. All he needed to do was to order for the only item that he needed . The rests of his tools were inside the compact Aluminum box he had brought from Russia. Hunter smiled wickedly as he moved away from the bar and crossed the living room to his bedroom. In few days time , he thought , John Russell would be a dead man.

More updates coming !!!

4 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Damibiz(m): 4:37pm On Feb 01
Lemme wait nd see what Hunter is made off...nice update bro
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy: 5:37pm On Feb 01
OK.. Let's see what hunter can do..
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01
Episode 32.

This morning , inside his office , Blake was in his chair . A mug of black coffee and a half eaten cheese burger littered his desk . Blake read the documents his boss had given to him and grimaced. The information inside the documents lacked real content. He was dissatisfied by the fact that there was nothing new inside the documents that his boss had not told him. Blake took a sip of the coffee. The investigation was going nowhere. Not with a superficial documents like this . Blake tried to imagine what kind of hit man Hunter was. He knew a man like Hunter will be very calculative , careful and cautious. There is no way a man would have killed such staggering amount of people without having this qualities. Blake imagined how it would be if he was to see such a person face to face . what a sight it would be. Blake knew he was not a coward. But there are some things you just don't rush into. Things like this. Blake sipped his coffee and put the mug on the table . He leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. Blake allowed his mind to dwell on the death of Mr Danny Ross and that of James Blanc.

Both men had been murdered almost the same way. Could it be that Mr Taylor was behind the death of Mr James Blanc ? Blake wondered. He brushed it off his mind. The two deaths though looked connected where totally different. A golden bullet was found at the crime scene of Mr Danny Ross but no such thing was found at the crime scene of Mr James Blanc. Let say it was the other way round and Mr Taylor was actually the killer behind the killings , why was he doing it ? And for what purpose ? Blake asked himself . Is it that Mr Taylor was collecting a kind of score or it was just a random killing ? . He opened his eyes and stared at the empty mug , but his mind was not there. This will be the first time that Blake will be giving a case and his enthusiasm would have dwindled to a low ebb before even working on the case. Blake knew this was unlike him . He loved his job , but how on earth would he work on a case with no lead ? Not even a clue.

Looking for Taylor was like looking for a needle in a haystack and the same goes for Hunter . The case was beginning to go hard on him . Blake grimaced and got to his feet. He crossed his office room to his television set and switched it on. Seeing nothing interesting , he switched it off and moved back to his chair. Then an idea occurred to him.

More updates coming !

4 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:10pm On Feb 01
Big thanks to my guys who have been commenting and my ghost readers too. Abeg help me tell ur friends to come and read " Hit Them Dead !!!! ". God bless !

2 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Damibiz(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01
Bro Apollox..come se gbedu...nice work bro,Hunter will end up like Daz Elliot..watch my words
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy: 11:44pm On Feb 01
Damibiz:
Bro Apollox..come se gbedu...nice work bro,Hunter will end up like Daz Elliot..watch my words

grin
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 7:07am On Feb 02
Thanks for the update
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Damibiz(m): 7:54am On Feb 02
Dholyboy na de fact be that na,dis 2 guys hv smthing in common "PRIDE" na e kill Daz nd Hunter too get an.
Dholyboy:

grin
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 8:04am On Feb 02
Episode 32.

What if he calls Jack Clay ? He thought. Jack was his friend who had told him about Mr Danny Ross in the pasts. Who knows ? , his friend might have heard of Taylor or might even give him some few insights . Blake smiled as he picked the telephone and dialed Clay's number. He heard the burr-burr-burr of the phone then a click.

" Hello " a friendly male voice said .

" Jack my man ! How you doing man ? " Blake said grinning.

" Blake ! you son of a gun , where have you been . I thought you were dead " Jack said.

" Dead ? " Blake asked a bemused expression on his face .

" Yeah ! Since it's been long I heard from you . I thought maybe those females chicks of yours have claimed your life " Jack said in laughter in his voice .

Understanding crept to Blake face and he smiled.

" Come on , Jack . I've got no time for that . I'm just being myself that's all."

" Good . That's the spirit. " Jack replied.

" Jack I need your help . " Blake said .

" Go ahead man. " Jack said , elatedly .

" Have you heard of the name Taylor ? Blake asked .

There was a long pause ,then Jack said .

" Yeah , I think so . The man has been eluding the police for some few years now. I know for sure he is the leader of the most powerful syndicate in Miami . The only problem is that nobody seems to know where Taylor is hiding or where this syndicate holds their meetings . My friend , I tell you what ? That man is a smart slippery fish who seems to get away with any thing he does . A dangerous man who must be avoided at all cost " Jack said smugly.

" Jack ! I know you already heard about the death of Danny Ross and James Blanc .Is it possible for the death of Danny Ross to be connected with that of James Blanc ? " Blake asked hoping his friend will say something that would help him with the case .

" Hmmmmm. There is a possibility . Based on the fact that the killer of both men killed an outrageous number of their bodyguards.Words on the streets is that the murder was carried out by an hit man who calls himself Hunter . But am not sure if that's is true. I don't think a man like that could ever exists " Jack said .

Blake held his breath as he gripped the receiver . It seems Jack was well informed.

" Exactly my thought. Anything else ? "

" Nothing much friend. Nobody seems to know who Hunter really is or what he looks like. Except for the men of the underworld. Same also goes for Mr slippery fish , Taylor . Even though I am a reporter and have done lots of coverage . This is the first time in my entire life I would know of a man who had been able to shield himself from the outside world to the extent that you will never know if he is actually alive or dead " Jack said laughing at his own words .

Blake grimaced. He knew his friend was saying the truth.

More updates coming !!!!

6 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy: 8:22am On Feb 02
Damibiz:
Dholyboy na de fact be that na,dis 2 guys hv smthing in common "PRIDE" na e kill Daz nd Hunter too get an.

Yea... You are right.. And they are both greedy.. grin
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:29pm On Feb 02
Episode 33.

" Hey Blake , are you still on the line ? What's with all these questions anyway ? Jack asked .

" Nothing man . Just working on a case concerning Taylor that's all " Blake answered.

" If you want real info and since you are living in South Beach. visit different bars , clubs , restaurant. I believe that is where does sneaky criminals are and not Miami beach or Downtown Miami. You might actually get lucky you know . And let me warn you . Don't let Taylor know you are tailing him. If he got the whiff of you that you are snooping around to get information on him he would surely waste you , no joke about that. That man is a ruthless criminal. And you know why he is like that ? Because that was the way he was born . If I were you I would close the case and look for something worthwhile to do" Jack said a warning tone .

" Thanks for your concern man . I appreciate " Blake said .

" Yeah ! brother , anytime " Jack said as he hung up.

Blake replaced the receiver and leaned back in his chair . Tonight , he would move around his neighborhood.

Jack stared at the telephone. He seems to deliberate in his mind whether to make the call or not . If he make the call , he would be highly rewarded , that's for sure . If he doesn't , the information will die with him. A very vital information which would fetch him money. Jack needed money . For that reason, he decided to make the call .

Jack hesitated for a brief moment . The man he wanted to speak to was one of the most powerful man in Miami city and for that reason , his choice of words must be carefully chosen . If he spew rubbish , the man might send people after him . People who would waste him . Or should I not make the call ? Jack asked himself . But his urgent need for money gripped him. He dialed the number with trembling hands and waited as he listened to the ring tone.

" Heeeeloow" a high pitched male voice said

Jack grimaced. How he hated the voice of the stupid bartender . Why would a man like Taylor employ a clown like this man as his personal secretary.

" Could I speak to Mr Taylor , please ? Jack said firmly into the receiver .

" Who are you ? " Garcia demanded .

" Jack Clay.. I am a reporter.......Mr Taylor knows me "

" One moment , honey ! " Garcia said in a breathy girly voice .

There was a brief delay , then an impatient quiet voice came over the receiver .

" Hello rat ! What do you have for me ? Taylor demanded.

Jack grimaced . If Taylor calls you rat , it means you are one of those boys or men he pays to give him information. Jack found out that his body was trembling as he began to speak Into the telephone.

More updates coming !!!

4 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Zotty: 3:36pm On Feb 02
Boss wetin dy happen the story dy too short dis days More ink though
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by royalguy123(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02
Zotty:
Boss wetin dy happen the story dy too short dis days More ink though
op you just spoke my mind the updates are way too short. @Ade Spade please more ink but try and increase your /our updates thanks
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Bridgovoks: 5:36pm On Feb 02
Interesting story, kudos to you
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02
Episode 34.

" A man seems to be meddling in your affairs sir. " Jack said.

" Name and profile , I don't have all day " Taylor said impatiently .

" His name is Blake Rango. Homicide detective in Miami Police Department . Lives in 5th Street Ocean Drive , South Beach.

" Good." The line went dead .

Jack frowned. The conversation did not even last thirty seconds. He sat , stiffened in his chair and replaced the receiver . His body was drenched with cold sweats. Maybe Mr Taylor was angry that he did not give enough information ? He wondered . Just then , Jack heard the beep sound of his cell phone .

He groped inside his pocket and brought out his cell phone . There was a new message in the folder. Jack opened the message folder and the frown on his face turned to that of a wide broad smile . Mr Taylor had transferred the sum of ten thousand dollars to his account. The info had paid off after all.

This night , Tutti the head security of Mr John Russell bodyguards was walking through the hallway , monitoring , the other armed guards who were patrolling the inside of the mansion. Tutti nodded to few of the guards he met on the way then he entered the security monitor room . That was when he saw the bodyguard who was in charge of the monitor room. The man was dozing. Tutti face twisted with anger . He loathes laziness and this man was doing exactly what he loathed .

" For Christ sake ! Yusuff wake up " Tutti yell .

The sleeping guard startled by the harsh voice , started up and focused his attention on the monitor screen .

Tutti moved towards him

. " I don't want to see you sleeping on duty again . Next time , I'll blow your brains out myself "

Yusuff staring hard at the security monitor screen swallowed hard.

" Sorry boss . " he said.

Tutti ignored him. He stood behind Yusuff , concentrating on the monitor. Tutti noticed something on the security monitor screen . He turned his head and talked into a walkie-talkie strapped to his left shoulder.

" Bishop do you copy ? " Tutti said. Bishop is the name of the marksman which Tutti had positioned on the roof top.

. There was a static sound then a baritone voice came over the line

." Loud and clear boss " Bishop said.

" Good . do you see the dogs ? " Tutti asked .

" Yeah boss. They are patrolling the grounds now " Bishop said .

" Bishop I want you to stay focus and sharp . Anything that moves which does not look like a four legged animal . Shoot on sight . I repeat shoot on sight " Tutti bawled.

" Roger that boss. I'm out " Bishop said .

Tutti turned to Yusuff .

" Watch that monitor as if it were your life. If Isee you sleeping or dozing , I will replace you with another of my men then , then blow your brains out "

Yusuff nodded frantically as Tutti walked out of the monitor room.

In the bedroom of a big mansion in Fisher Island Drive , Miami Beach. A young man could be seen , naked , sprawled out on a soft bed with white bed sheets. The mansion belonged to Valerie Blanc and the name of the man was Adonis .Valerie had met him at a night club. Adonis was the kind of regular guy that struts around the city with empty pockets. What they depend on is rich older woman who they sway with their handsomeness and build. Valerie had taken an instant liking to him , when he had told that her that he owned a Harley-Davidson Bike . She believed that men that owns such bikes tends to be dangerous , wild and would love to try new things . According to her own experience , Adonis undoubtedly fall into that category .

More updates coming !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Christie171(f): 9:54pm On Feb 02
Thanks for the mention, a very interesting story....started reading this evening and I'm done....wish you would combine 2 or more episodes before dropping here to make a captivating and lively read.

Cheers ✌️
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 7:39am On Feb 03
Episode 35.

Come on Val , when are you going to free my hands ? " Adonis asked looking at the Chanel scarf tied around his hands .

Valerie stared at Adonis naked rock- hard body. He had a beautiful body , lean and trim. He was like a young wild animal and the mere look of him excited her and yet still , she wanted to hurt him . To see him scream out in pain. To see if he could withstand her or not .

" The game is yet to begin , baby " Valerie said as she dipped her hand into the silver bucket filled with ice. There was a bottle of an unopened Champagne inside the Silver bucket. Valerie ignored it. Instead , She packed a handful of small ice cubes in her hand and rubbed it on the male hardness of Adonis.

" Ouch ! That hurts " . Adonis yelled out noticing the strange look which had settled on Valerie's face. He would have removed the scarf tied from his hand and beat some sense into her but she had promised him money . The kind of money he could never lay his lazy hands on even if he laboured for years .

" Sissy ! Be a man and lie still ". Valerie said in an hushed angry tone ,. She began to rub the cold ice on Adonis stiff male hardness enjoying the way is face contracts with pain. , This added more to her excitement and she felt the growing sexual tensions in her .

Adonis could hardly breathe . The cold sensation of the ice coupled with the way Valerie was working on him, made his body shiver and tremble. This was not pleasure , this was pure torture . The woman is crazy . If he knew this was the kind of game she was interested in , he won't have followed her here .

" I can't ............. continue .........Val. I feel.......dizzy " Adonis rasped , in a quavering voice .He wanted to shove her off , but the thought of the money restrained him.

" Am paying you for this remember. Think of the money and lie still " she said , watching his handsome face contract with raw pain as she added more pressure on him with the ice . Something had taken over her now , and she was not in control of her body any longer . A wild evil look settled on her face now and all she remembered was adding more ice cubes to the stiff flesh , tugging it vigorously with the ice and also rubbing it on the testicles before crushing it on them.

Few minutes later , she looked up only to see the closed eyes of Adonis. The man had fainted.

" Pathetic ! " she said disgustedly as she stood up from the bed and walked into the bathroom.

• • •

Hunter was in the living room , sipping brandy , when he heard the doorbell ring. He checked his time . It was twenty minutes after seven . who could that be ? He wondered. Hunter heard the door bell ring again , almost incessant this time . Hunter levered up from his couch , but not before his right hand had closed around the butt of a loaded pistol which he had placed on the wooden center table. Stealthy , he made his way into the little hallway and look through the peep hole of the front door. He smirked . His order had arrived. He shoved his gun behind him and eased the door opened.

A delivery boy stood there , carrying a manila medium box . He smiled when he saw Hunter .

" Hello sir , so sorry your order arrived late "
He stretched the box towards Hunter.

Hunter nodded faintly and collected the box.

" Sign here please ? " The delivery boy said .

Hunter signed the form that was handed to him. The delivery boy nodded his thanks and went his way . Hunter peered into the darkness of the night . He could hear the creaking of the crickets , up in the sky an aeroplane droned. Other than this , everywhere was quiet and still . Satisfied , he slammed the door shut and carried the package to the living room. Hunter took a scissors from a tool case and tore open the thick cellophane which had been used to seal the box . He peeled the tap open and smiled wickedly when he saw the only item inside the box.

Hunter dipped his hand inside the box and brought out an Enhanced Night Vision Goggle with an X-ray scope . Hunter studied it critically , taking notes of the function buttons on . Satisfied , he placed the goggles carefully on the table and picked up the empty box . He cross the room to the store room where he dumped the box. Then he walked back to the living room and switched off the living room light . The room was thrown into total darkness now. Carefully , he made his way back to the center table and picked the night vision goggle. He wore it on his face and pressed a button on the goggle. The dark room was suddenly illuminated with bright green light which made every object in the room visible.

Hunter took his time with his newly bought device , testing it's functionality and performances. He pressed another button and smiled his satisfaction this time . With the help of the X-ray scope , He could see every item in the house . The powerful night goggles with the aid of the X- ray scope penetrated the walls of every rooms in Hunter's house revealing every item which an ordinary eye would not have seen. Hunter could see all this from where he stood in the living room. Without no doubt , Hunter believed that with this device and his own inbuilt prowess , he would crumpled any problems that comes his way in Mr John Russell house . Satisfied , Hunter took the goggles off his face and crossed the room to the switch . His hand came upon the switch and the room was flooded with bright light. He smiled wickedly. Though , Hunter had not met John Russell in person , he imagined the look that would be on the man's face when he breaks into his house .

• • •

Blake drove his car around the neighborhood of south beach and north beach. . He was tired and his mouth felt dry . This night , he had visited almost every bar and clubs in the South beach that he knew of and now he felt so weak as his he drove fast towards his apartment in ocean drive. He had thought about the whole situation . Though , South Beach looked so tempting especially , if he was to carry out his investigation , there was something about Downtown Miami that beckoned to him. Something keeps nagging at the back of his mind that he had started the investigation on the wrong foot. He had moved around South Beach just to heed his friend advice and also to satisfy his conscience . And now , nobody needed to tell him that the South beach was just a a wild goose chase . The next day he promised himself to visit Downtown Miami . Blake got to his apartment building and stepped out of his sedan car . He put the key in the lock and entered his apartment. He did not even bother to switch the living room lights on. His legs felt like lead as he trudged to his bedroom and flopped on his bed. Few minutes later , he was fast asleep . All this while , Blake did not suspect that he was been tailed by two armed men.

More updates coming !!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Damibiz(m): 10:49am On Feb 03
Na so dis guy go jst die like dat ?......na woh for tylor self
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03
Episode 36.

The whole problem started for Blake when he met Victoria Walter inside the " Dessy nightclub" and it had happened this way. It was in the night and Blake was driving fast and hard towards Downtown Miami . On the highway , he saw long line of cars crawling towards Downtown . Blake grimaced as he finally managed to join the long line. He was going to question a lot of people this night . At least , someone must have seen something or heard something about the racket going around the city especially that which concerns Taylor . Blake did not know that the two armed men who had tailed him unsuspected the other day , were just three cars behind his car and they were watching his every move .

After a while , the road cleared and Blake could hear different cars fired up their dead engine so as to avoid another traffic . Blake engaged gear and drove on. Thirty minutes later , he finally arrived at his destination. Before arriving here, Blake had asked people about the best club in Downtown Miami and most of the people he questioned suggested The Dessy nightclub. And now , he was there . It was a typical road side club , with myriads of neon lights , a large parking lot filled with the expensive and less expensive cars . Blake swung his car onto the hard graveled parking lots and killed the engine. He got out of the car and made his way through the other crammed cars which led to the entrance.

The bouncer , a heavyset Mexican man with cold eyes and squared jaw frisked him and nodded for him to enter .

Blake entered a large spacious room which had lots of tables and chairs offered to the patrons who were there to get served and have fun. The men in the rooms were dressed in different odd outfits , while some of them looked like they were coming from the office , others looked as if they had come there to enjoy the fun and glee the nightclub offered. The women were are lot better . They wore different colorful attractive dresses which clung to their bodies for any one who cares to look at them .

Blake knew he was here for the information he needed. He looked over the bar . There was only one barman serving the customers. He was tall , powerfully built with warm smiling face . Blake moved towards the bar man.

" Rum and Coke on the rocks " .

" Right away sir " . The bar man said flashing Blake a smile. He fixed the drinks , making sure he added ice cubes before pushing the glass cup to him. Blake drank the the drink and grimaced as the liquid shot down his throat . He looked around the room , trying to find a drunk or anybody who would be ready to spew some few words . It was at this moment that he noticed a woman staring hard at him , not few yards away from where he sat.

He would not have noticed her if not for the white clothes that she was putting on. What a strange sense of style , Blake thought . But he had to admit the woman was very beautiful . She had the kind of eyes that makes you think of innocence , fun and love. He wondered who she was. Not that he did not appreciate the way she was staring at him , but the way her eyes dig into his , gives him the creeps.

Blake wished he could dragged his eyes away from her rather he found himself mesmerized by the wildness he had seen in her eyes. Blake shifted uncomfortably on the bar stool and finally managed to drag his eyes away . That was when he noticed the man sitting beside her . He was clad in black and was immensely powerfully built . He had a wicked glint in his deep set eyes . The type that tells you ; " Hey ! Back off ! " .

Who is he anyway ? Blake wondered as he turned his attention to his drink. The way the man had stared at him reeked of hatred or contempt , or is he just imagining things , he wondered. One thing is certain . Blake knew that the man was related to the woman one way or the other . But why was the woman looking at him as if she had found her lost jewelries or something. This was the question that nags at his mind. Blake turned his attention to the bar men .

" The woman dressed in white at your nine ' o clock do you know her " ? Blake asked the barman .

The barman slowly turned his head and discreetly looked at the woman . He dragged his eyes from her and leaned close towards Blake , then lowering his voice he said .

" I don't know Mister , but she seems to be into you " The barman said in an hushed voice .

Blake arched an eyebrow .

" How so ? " , he said sipping drink .

" It's too obvious. Have not seen her looked like that before. she's staring so hard at you mister . " the barman said ,as he went away to serve the other rushing customers .

Blake , feeling a kind of apprehension waited impatiently for the barman to serve the customers . His words had arrested Blake's attention.

More updates coming !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Ayanfe29(f): 5:31pm On Feb 03
This is really captivating. Thanks for the update AdeSpades

This Blake has finally dug his grave o
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy: 5:44pm On Feb 03
Never be a buddy or do business with a reporter..

Those guys can betray more than Judas..

The game is becoming tight, could Taylors men plant that lady to seduce Blake?

shocked
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:07pm On Feb 03
Episode 37.

Blake , feeling a kind of apprehension waited impatiently for the barman to serve the customers . His words had arrested Blake's attention.

The barman slid back to him and in an hushed voice.
Blake said to him.

" What do you mean ? "

" Nobody knows who she really is ." The barman said. " But she comes in here almost every night , never interacts with any patrons. Most men here had tried to get in with her , but she rebuffed them. What made it so bad , is that man in black. I see both of them together. I don't know whether he his her bodyguard or husband . But I tell you what ? his look spooks most men around here " The barman said as he leaned away from Blake as if much had been said already .

Blake , digesting all this information , twiddle his glass of whiskey. If all what the barman said was right , then maybe the woman was really attracted to him . But it was too good to be true , Blake told himself. Though he had dated a lot of beautiful women over the years , this was the first time he would see that raw captivating look on a woman's face just by looking at him . There was something about her face . Something strange yet exciting. Something he himself could not understand . What if I look at her again ? He asked himself . Just a little peek and that's all , he thought. With his heart slamming against his ribs , Blake turned slowly to look at where the woman was. He was so shocked when he saw her still staring at him and this time , it was as if she wanted to devour him whole .

Blake jerked his head back to the barman and order another drink . The barman smiled , giving him the look that says " I understand pal ,you definitely need one ". He fixed the drink and pushed the glass to Blake who grabbed it and downed the content .

Then something happened which shocked Blake to the bones . He caught a movement in the corner of his eyes and he turned slowly to look at the woman. This time she was not only staring at him , she was actually walking towards him. Jesus ! Blake thought . He sat upright on his stool and clenched his fists tightly . It was useless . The gesture did not suppress the anxiety in him.

" Hi ! am Victoria " the woman said sliding to his side .

Blake turned to look at her and he was confronted with a face so breathtakingly beautiful. Her perfume wafted inside his nose and he shook his head slightly to clear the smell. She was still staring at him with those pair of ocean blue eyes and at that moment Blake lost his voice.

" So what's your name ? " she asked grinning into his face .

" er....er......Hi " Blake replied , his voice unsteady. This was so stupid . How can a woman affects him this way . Him of all people. It sounds so lame .

" What's the matter ? You look pale " Victoria said concerned written on her face .

" No am.........am fine . " Blake stuttered , still trying to figure out what she wants from him .

" You are a handsome man . I really like you and I want you to be my friend. " Victoria said giving him a dazzling smile.

Blake stared at her face , fully this time. He was wondering whether she was just fooling around or serious . He choose the one that comes to his mind .

" You've got to be kidding me right ? "

" I don't kid " Victoria said , fire in her eyes . " I want you so badly . I've never seen any man like you ."

Blake was bewildered by her direct words . He sat there , breathing unevenly . No girl had never said those words to him to him before . What's up with this chick ? He wondered.

" Look mister ! do you like me or not ? " She asked Blake , her voice almost impatient.

" what a question . " Blake said bemused , staring at her face as if she was an early morning coffee gone cold.

" Hey ! It's time to go " a bellow voice said from behind him. Blake turned sharply . It was the man clad in black and he had an evil scowl on his face as he walked menacingly towards them .

"I'm not ready Oskar. Me and this gentleman here are still having our conversation " Victoria said giving Oskar a cold look.

" Its late already . Your father will fix me for bringing you home late " Oskar said looking at her , a troubled expression plastered on his face .

Blake studied the face of the man . The evil scowl had been replaced by a pleading look. The kind that shows on your face when you are scared out of your wits or when you care much about something.

" Father won't talk . Just get out Oskar . Go check the car or something " Victoria said , in a harsh voice and turned her face to Blake . Blake could see she was really angry now .

Just then , Oskar did something which really stunned Blake. He turned towards Blake and gave him a punch on the face . The punch sounded like a crack note of breaking woods. Blake was unprepared for this . He shot out from the bar stool and landed on the floor with a loud thud.

Victoria screamed , an ear piercing one , that rocked the club . All the customers in the club turned sharply towards them with an horrible jolt.

More updates coming !!!!

5 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Damibiz(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03
Oskar don beat more than his mouth can Chew..fire de go man
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Deleman234: 10:08pm On Feb 03
Blake is like death dey call you oooo grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kasala The Lighting Stone / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Chinua Achebe With Sonia Sanchez In Throwback Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 329
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.