Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

5minsmadness's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5minsmadness's Profile / 5minsmadness's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 187 pages)

Religion / Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by 5minsmadness: 1:52pm On May 15, 2022
It was my second group performance in church.
We had rehearsed very well the day before o grin
Come reach the D-day, we dey in front of congregation, come dey sing like drunken bats, no synchrony at all grin
To make matters worse, I thought I should change the song midway to a very popular song so that we can get our groove back. It was all those songs where the congregation is suppose to respond. As I sing point mic to church, church quiet embarassed embarassed grin grin
Very embarrassing!!! grin
Health / Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by 5minsmadness: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
PastorOluT:
This is a wrong move, he was fulfilling purpose in that condition but someone decided to taking off. May God help us to be more sensitive to the spirit.

Exactly! I mean, they CUT HIS HAIR! Who send them work? sad angry angry angry
Family / Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
bukatyne:

Are you still alive?!

Happy new years.
Na you wan kee me before?? undecided

Same to you smiley
Family / Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

Look at this man.. cheesy

Are you still on NL?
Where you disappear go since...

Lol grin
I pop in once in a long while
I realised I had more interesting things to do with my timecheesy
Family / Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

Right...and by that, the cheater also develops a better awareness of the things that led to this mistake of judgement, is able to correct it and do very well to avoid a reoccurrence.

As such, a cheat is not always going to remain a cheat once they have recognized their error and made changes.

Simple logic for those who want to see it.

1 Like

Family / Re: Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2020
LordReed:
5minsmadness, crackhaus,
pickabeau1
I have thought about this some more and though this is coming late, I still wish say I now understand what you meant in saying a person could make a mistake in cheating.

Also I thought I had made this admission earlier but I can't find the post here.

Noted. As we get older and wiser/more experienced we see that everything isn't simple black and white.

1 Like

Family / Re: Pregnant And Depressed. by 5minsmadness: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

Telling people not to have se.x is like telling someone not to sh.it. The urge is too strong and it is natural. How many of you here preaching abstinence, actually practice what they preach? Abeg!

Ah, reallllly? shocked
Thank goodness say no be me talk am ohhhhh
Family / Decision made by 5minsmadness: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Decision made.
Bye folks cool
Family / Re: Pregnant And Depressed. by 5minsmadness: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Munching popcorn
Sipping Diet Coke...
Family / Re: Pregnant And Depressed. by 5minsmadness: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2016

Family / Re: What Did The Year 2016 Teach You? by 5minsmadness: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

I wish for all of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR! May all your dreams come true.

Na book dem say make you write? See ya head angry

You've been missing, welcome.
Romance / Re: Tag And Ask by 5minsmadness: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
Aderola15:

Yeskeh wink.

5minmadness cheesy grin cheesy

What?!?! shocked shocked shocked

Why? What's the fantasy about plssssss!

Meanwhile u spelt my moniker wrong hence I'm just seeing this

3 Likes 1 Share

Culture / Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by 5minsmadness: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
sisisioge:

Girlie, nice write up. You sure know how it feels being a woman...go girl grin

Thanks sweetie. I dey market now, bisola is making some nice weaves for me after which I'll go do my nails. Wanna come?
Culture / Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by 5minsmadness: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2016
Beautiful works of art.
Very healthy looking and voluptuos ladies.

In many african cultures a woman's breasts were her prized assets. A fully developed breast shows to the outside world that the girl jas entered womanhood nd is ready for marriage. (Her first menstruation couldn't very well be exposed trickling down her legs to prove her womanhood so her breasts were the next best thing.) In fact in some cultures a man would show interest for marriage of a woman by going to her house and in the presence her father, grasping her breasts from behind. Her father would feign mild annoyance but the message would have been passed.

Unfortunately the white man came and brainwashed us into seeing such things as barbaric. They made our women wear bras and corsets in this stifling african heat. They preached to us that staring at and fully appreciating a woman's breasts was uncultured and a sin. Thus brainwashed we began to cover up our beauty and fry our unique afro hairs straight and bleach our skins to look like them.

Now of course the same white man exposes his woman's breasts in movies, music videos, fashion, during thier carnivals and bodypaint art, etc , and we see them as cool. But when some of ours decide to remember and honour our own proud heritage we see it as disgusting.

You see how bleeped up we are?

96 Likes 13 Shares

Family / Re: Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) by 5minsmadness: 1:29am On Dec 24, 2016
Abeg anyone reading this thread, there's this meme of a bald guy with a small goatie beard throwing his hands up in the air in exasperation and looking left then right, pls someone find it for me make I use am in case Bukky answers me again sad

1 Like

Family / Re: Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) by 5minsmadness: 1:23am On Dec 24, 2016
bukatyne:

Look who is asking if I am not tired of quarrel

Have I 'quarrelled' with you?

Or have others not given advise without mentioning feminism?

A man said he no longer wants a marriage. ... not his wife is cheating; not his wife is disrespectful; not the wife is not good in bed, not the wife is dirty, lazy, etc. and you think se.x has magic to make him change his mind.

There is a difference between a man who wants his wife to change (valid or not) and a man who doesn't want his wife/marriage anymore....

Have you heard a Nigerian man tell his wife to tie her tubes after one child?

Oga qualifier of feminists, I am sure the part of your post I highlighted doesn't even make sense to you.

And if you missed it, the OP is a concerned neighbor & not the wife in question.

Merry Christmas to you too.
I don't care if others gave advice and mentioned feminism or not. I can post whatever I like.

Sex was not the only thing I mentioned in case you missed that. Possibly it's the only point of interest for you, can't fathom why. Or maybe I can... lipsrsealed

And yes, the Op is the one asking for advice on saving the marriage, not the wife, hence my response. Some of us actually read the entire post before commenting.

And if you bothered to read my post you will see where I mentioned the tube ish and that something was very wrong with the foundation of that marriage, quit looking for who to attack, haba.

Madam arbiter on what constitutes adequate feminism mentions , biko waka pass.

1 Like

Family / Re: Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) by 5minsmadness: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Family / Re: Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) by 5minsmadness: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
bukatyne:

I am trying hard to wonder how feminism or lack of correlates with your post.

I guess you just like the sensationalism and want to spark up the thread.

SMH

@OP:

Let her give him a divorce if that's what he wants.

A woman who tied her womb after 2 boys in 2009 is a woman who has tried everything to please her husband.

If he has insisted on leaving, he will still leave with her postponing the evil day with her acrobatics.

This woman Ha'pum aka biko.
You no dey tire for quarrel?
You no fit read the post waka pass?

If you read the opening post you will see where the Op clearly stated she was looking for advice to save the marriage. We all know feminists (not you cos you dont qualify as a feminist) hate any advice that has to do with the woman appearing subservient to the man. Your announcing that you are "trying hard" to find a correlation between feminism and my post is you trying to spark up the thread, not me.

Already you have given the usual answer, "give him the divorce", we know, we know, but in this case she is looking for something to salvage their marriage. How's about you respect that decision (Her decision) for a change?

Abeg leave my matter if you don't want to spark up the thread. Merry Xmas.
Family / Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by 5minsmadness: 8:31am On Dec 23, 2016
Child found wondering wandering
Family / Re: Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) by 5minsmadness: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pidgin2:

Thank you, I will pass your advice across but it seems he hasn't touched her for many months now(according to her sister)

Then its possible he has already rejected her sexual advances if she is the one complaining about not being touched. Its not looking good at all.

She should wear sexy (but not too obviously sexy) stuff around the house but at the same time appear non-chalant/totally uninterested about it.

Hope she's not always on his neck for attention. She should find ways of making herself happy, let that happiness reflect around the house. Find ways to avoid the frequent quarrels. Its tough but doable.

1 Like

Family / Re: Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) by 5minsmadness: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
There is something wrong with the foundation somewhere.

Rarely do you find men that want only one child up to the point of insisting the wife ties her tubes.

Unless he didn't want the wife to begin with.

She quickly had the second, and then agreed to tie her tubes. Means he was adamant.

Has always been quarrelsome but now has taken it a step further by asking for a divorce.

All through this the wife has no issues, not even when she saw the kid on his phone. She sounds like she is desperate to keep him. Is it possible she did something desperate to marry him?

I think the man was in love with someone else. For whatever reason he didnt marry her but married your friend instead. Probably planned on leaving the marriage early but life happened and two boys came out from the undesired woman. Whatever barrier preventing him from marrying the first woman is now gone ans he is now ready to continue life with the other woman. The baby girl may not be his, but is most likey the child of the other woman.

What she should do to keep him?

Feminists wont like this, but:

She should do her best to please him. Serve him his food on time, keep a cheerful face around the house. Have sex with him when he wants but she must not be the one to initiate the sex. Let there be no situation where he has the opportunity to reject her sexual advances. But when he asks for it, let her be a sexual goddess in bed. There is a reason for that.
Let him not find a fault in her that will give him the excuse to leave, because that is essentially what he is looking for. That man will eventually leave the house, even if for a short while. Let it be thay when he leaves he will have reason to miss her. This is what will bring him back to her and not forcing him to stay.

Then of course she should pray. There is nothing God cannot do. In fact, if possible, she should convince him to pray with her every night. It will remove the inherent hatred and speak to his conscience.

All the best.

1 Like

Family / Re: How Long Can A Married Man In His Thirties Stay Without Sex? by 5minsmadness: 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
teemy:
hi dude. i get your point on 'we are screwed both ways' if sensual passions do much for our wellbeing why withold it from your significant other? more sex = better bonding.
There you go.
Thanks for understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by 5minsmadness: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2016
Wow!

Mods, front page pls.
Family / Re: How Long Can A Married Man In His Thirties Stay Without Sex? by 5minsmadness: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2016
Mimzyy:

I see... Good morning.
Guten Morgen meine liebste

1 Like

Family / Re: How Long Can A Married Man In His Thirties Stay Without Sex? by 5minsmadness: 7:46am On Dec 21, 2016
Mimzyy:
Are you a therapist?
I am many things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 187 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.