Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

6digitscomrade's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6digitscomrade's Profile / 6digitscomrade's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 60 pages)

Crime / Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by 6digitscomrade: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
ivolt:

Illiteracy personified.
The lowest of animals operates on "primal instinct", that already told me everything I need to know about you.
haha look at a riffraff claiming intellectual..I’m so proud and egocentric about my prowess knowing fully well u are an idiot none of generations before and after in life tines to come and board an Uber beside me... u read my message and regarded mammals instinct to survive and retreat when necessary as of lowest of our species only shows u are lifetime zombie and I swear on my grave that I will rest for eternity that u will not never get a response from me u are a plague That must be avoided
Politics / Re: EndSARS: US Embassy Shuts Down Operations In Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Localemperor:
This is real getting out of hand... and I think its time to end the protest.
fela and Isaac black saw ur kinds will be born but make no mistake ur species had existed donkey years ago alongside him..
Politics / Re: Endsars Protests: FG Meets US, UK Envoys, Others by 6digitscomrade: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Esseite:
Buhari the people needs scapegoats of corrupt individuals, service chiefs, ministers and chairmen of parastatals and agencies..

- Sack akpabio
- Sack Burutai
- Sack the IGP
- Sack Ngige of Labour aswell..
- Sack some parastatals chiefs involved in corruption.
- Sack humanitarian minister and her team..
- Sack the health minister..
- Request for abandoned project contractors..

The people need to see consequences.
minister of interior nko? We will get things right when we we appoint and elect competent people proper... we need to shift from political benefits and appreciations people need to become patriotic!
Politics / Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by 6digitscomrade: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
Awol1:
I think its time for the youths to leave the streets.

Gideon Okar's aborted coup did not succeed against IBB, but people in the said that coup changed the face of the Nigerian military till date.

Prior to that coup attempt, people from other parts of the country were treated like slaves in military.

Commands began to be held in Hausa.

No non-Hausa held any responsible position.

But after that attempted coup, the Hausas realized the deep resentment that had been built up against them.

The youths have just staged an attempted coup and I believe those in power have gotten the message.

From now on they will be more sensitive with their utterances and actions.

Anyone takes this country for granted again, we set it ablaze and disintegrate if that's what it would be.
meanwhile Nigerian embassy somewhere has received visits from the gods and oyinboz are baffled �

Ola Rotimi the gods aren’t to be blame comes to mind God in his infinite mercies bless my parents for giving me basic education it availed me what had eluded the indomie generations..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn by 6digitscomrade: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
pacespot:
Jack Dorsey should just deactivate this adamu Twitter account to save Nigerian public from his clownishness.

These people always act as if they know about the law and respect the law when dealing with an international body, but the case is different when dealing Nigerians with their brutality and oppression of Nigerian masses
he is what they call a looney on the street of Birmingham.. ask anyone his exact actions and choice of word lays credence to that..
Politics / Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn by 6digitscomrade: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
RubiesBanking:
grin

Confused Government, couldn't even get the sign for a dollar right.
the country is synonymous to mediocrity running on mediocre fuel I’m almost 40 and I have very old siblings so I’m more inclined to tell u very sad tales.. mind u I have seen terrible things ###
Politics / Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn by 6digitscomrade: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nemere2020:
Former Presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba, has sued the founder of Twitter, Jack Dorsey, over the resultant violence that has marred the #EndSARS protests rocking the nation.

Dorsey had expressed his support for the #EndSARS protests across the nation.

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1318546644921704448?s=19
which kind zone diz one from usually Na zone b dem dey full but doz ones are already established diz nama be like e dey form zomfie asin like pirates and buckets disintegration..

I weak and I don’t even envy his permanent residence in mumu republic he can keep it�

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by 6digitscomrade: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
ivolt:

You can't selectively belief in violence.
I don’t believe in violence but in science.. all humans av primal instincts except for subhumans.. I can’t place u as at the time of writing diz .. sure ur next comment will convince me and I will pen down my reports (diagnosis)..
Crime / Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by 6digitscomrade: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
ivolt:

The same way Ex-SARS has been reformatting your criminal friends brain.
continue thankGod say cloth dey cover body nor be every slap dey go unanswered either physical or diabolical.. many sars are mad and barely existing but don’t even know the cause of their problems... to destroy in life is the easiest thing to do not to repair or rebuild..

Nuff said
Crime / Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by 6digitscomrade: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Cutezt:
There is pandemonium in Jos, the Plateau State capital today as some thugs parading as #ENDSARS protesters began the destruction of goods and services at Ahmadu Bello Way and Terminus Market.

In one of the videos, one of the thugs, who spoke in a thick Hausa accent, confessed that they were paid N500 to attack people.

Policemen were also spotted looking without any action as the thugs threw stones at People.

It should be noted that the #ENDSARS protesters in the state had always carried out their protest peacefully from the Old Airport Junction for the last 10 days and there was no plan of any protest at Terminus Market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwfANx_h1TM
diz wan just drain my brainbatwi aswear seee as dem panel beat pessin wey dem congratulate him mama d day she born it sorry born am���

Las las nor be all children people pray for dey succeed..

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: #endsars: Ikpeazu Set To Probe Extra-judicial Killings By Security Agents by 6digitscomrade: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2020
Lol
Crime / Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by 6digitscomrade: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2020
Cerveau:
Videos reaching us at ONLY ANIMATED VIDEOS are of a burning police station set on fire by hoodlums in Orile Lagos State.

Is this the new trend?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig9Q99GNe7M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fo7BBGuy0w

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGj532nD-O3/?igshid=7hqm2h9rfz55
boiz just dey burn all stations wey dem get scores with via illegal arrests and extortions.. d whole thing don turn joke

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police by 6digitscomrade: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2020
Onyedika122:
Dino Melaye recounts his experience with the Nigerian police as lends a support to the ongoing #ENDSARS protest in the date.

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0ZghguFjqk

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1318255383413227524
Oga what u are saying are travails and chronicles of a thief not an innocent.. the youths are talking about harassment, torture, illegal arrest and home invasion, kidnapping and extra judicial killings and maiming.. stop and search etc .

You are forbidden to draw a table of comparison.. you lost the golden days already MR MAN an average sane Nigerian not an asshole knows exactly what u became as soon as u tasted authority ..
Politics / Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by 6digitscomrade: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2020
wale377:
Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello offers to be the leader of #EndSars movement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITFIchJA-s8
Na crime section diz post suppose dey naaa...

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Appeals To EndSARS Protesters To Call Off Protests by 6digitscomrade: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2020
HeadShot:
I'm currently in Edo State on transit

Been here since yesterday... All roads blocked by touts and hoodlums

They have hijacked the protests in Edo State..
It's crazy out here

Never knew Edo State was full of foolish youths... Pole to pole unleashing mayhem on the masses ...

Spits on Edo youths

please leave ur transition place go to ITV and EBS at aduwawa and repeat exactly all u just said I want them to hear u firsthand because most aren’t here.,

Thanks
Politics / Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by 6digitscomrade: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2020
Omonoba1:
where in upper are you?
ahhhahaah u will never know Na anonymous but Na u be d coward las las lol

Nigeria need help
Reform cowards�

1 Like

Politics / Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by 6digitscomrade: 6:51am On Oct 20, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

You wish.

You are trying to say things that'll make your likes happy. No one cares about your propaganda here. I'm in Upper right now, even the streets are deserted. You won't even see a fly outside.. grin

Cowards everywhere
. grin
dat means Na inside ur smelling room u dey cuz u sef nor dey outside ���

Reform cowards## Nigerians are funny see conversations amongst people with a common umbilical cord smh God go help all of una

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigerian Protesters Shut Down Africa’s Largest - Wall Street Journal by 6digitscomrade: 6:44am On Oct 20, 2020
protests:
This is just the beginning of a massive international scrutiny of what is happening and what has been happening in Nigeria
Shebi you Lai Mohammed, Garba Shehu, Femi Adesina can run your mouth?
Go run it now.

So far, Nigerian youths have lost scores of lives, personal properties worth well over N1bn (over 1 billion Naira), spent millions of hours on #EndSARS. The more you cause chaos Mr Government, the more you invite international media.

the names u mentioned we call the protesters almajiris because the whole Nigeria overwhelmingly elected them and they aren’t the ones protesting..
a friend just told me that now he said an okada man told him a conductor told him ...
Politics / Re: Mother Of All Protest Loading........ by 6digitscomrade: 6:31am On Oct 20, 2020
ehinmowo:

You really need to confirm this. When people rush into conclusion without verification, they end looking like fools. Are you sure Zamfara is selling gold? How much have they sold? How are they refining, did government gave her approval
refined or mined?Na waooo Diz Na sleep of brain or ignorance? Asking for a friend
Politics / Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by 6digitscomrade: 5:40am On Oct 20, 2020
boman2014:
https://thecable.ng/obasanjo-on-endsars-buhari-has-children-he-knows-how-youths-behave/amp
lol obasanjo.. did I just hear u say prevent the government from using force? And after saying over 65% of our population are youths between 18-30yrs... u people will kill all the youths then..

Force and intimidation are obsolete...mundane and barbaric and from the look of things it might be met with stiff resistance.. u guys should thread carefully and my advice also is to Google the meaning of cobra effect..

Goodluck
Crime / Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by 6digitscomrade: 5:32am On Oct 20, 2020
GarbaAudu:
Chai!
Benin thugs na wah for you.
A smiling crocodile is patiently waiting for you.
grin grin grin grin grin
u are funny where is the crocodile ? Casting Na water action Na blood..

1 Like 2 Shares

Crime / Re: #endsars: Benin Prisoners Were Set Free By The Warders - Kemi Olunloyo (photo) by 6digitscomrade: 5:09am On Oct 20, 2020
Homeboiy:

See u

Me de ground for here

I video most of the protests
lol if u video am why u come need tori from Warder? Na u even supoz tori the warder wey get prison wetin dey happen abi wetin sup for d zanga..

Guy try go free breeze diz one you dey yarn potopoto and dusts..

6 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by 6digitscomrade: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Kyase:

And the breast grin
Everybody go seat form story, and everybody go believe them because we dey endsars season.

More stories about the SARS and police to fly in in coming days.
Everybody wan use this protest show himself
seat?
Crime / Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by 6digitscomrade: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
It's a rally for the Nigerian folks in Michigan, USA.

If they really cared about the country, they will be here in Nigeria contributing their quota towards Nigeria's GDP growth.

Same with that Dr Olufunmilayo on Twitter, After he'd received subsidized medicine education in Nigeria, he ran to UK to practice leaving the people whose taxes were used to subsidize education for him helpless. Now, he is at the forefront of the protest, (on Twitter in UK ofcourse) cheering on youth to occupy highways to further ground Nigeria's fragile economy.

I laugh at people's naivety. grin
i don’t like to talk about diz protests because of people like u.. u type and av good choice of words one will easily pass for a human writing but trying to digest it will show it was written by a certified subhuman..

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: See The New SWAT. (PICS) #ENDSARS by 6digitscomrade: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Langdon12:
Just in. Swat has been formed even when the youth are fighting for police reform.
Cc: lalasticlala
CC: mynd44
lol propaganda kee una generation dem start purportedly training today and u don arm dem with uniform, guns and photo shoot? When una go go ever get sense? Anyway diz is a system of running on deception and lies..

I won’t loose my sleep over diz kinda news it’s endemic to our country
Politics / Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
waywardpikin:
People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.

#SoroSoke don't #OffTheMic

XOXO

Wayward Pikin.
it will go down in history that Nigerians are the only species known to man to get cured from Stockholm syndrome without psychological intervention and evaluations they just woke up one morning and are cured .. Stockholm syndrome has been diagnosed long ago as the problems of retrogressive states and masses alike..
Crime / Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by 6digitscomrade: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice:
A group known as The indigenous people of Abuja lead by a young man has given #ENDSARS protesters 24hours to vacate the roayd or they'll engage them

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpBuGXDh5_E
lol@ indigenous wat of ndi daft�
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal - (1 - 0) On 17th October 2020 by 6digitscomrade: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
[quote author=PrincessB1 post=95037975]Arsenal to win kiss[/quotegemme a link to stream please not dat guy here his link is asking to link a google account don’t wanna do that..
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal - (1 - 0) On 17th October 2020 by 6digitscomrade: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
GallantDuke:

Apply fertilizer to enhance growth
please I just got home get me a link to stream thanks bro
Celebrities / Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
saaphiere:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
our left wingers go say she’s benefiting from crime or she’s a yahoo apologist
Politics / Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by 6digitscomrade: 5:00am On Oct 16, 2020
luvmijeje:

So this protest will end truly end Sars? Will it end the Nigeria Police force? Will it end corruption in the Nigeria Police Force? Will it end impunity in the Nigeria Police Force?

You are all senseless. No clear objective. Nothing. You just turned yourself to nuisance.

Is #EndsSARS what you are suppose to be fighting for? Garbage in Garbage out.
ur head is filled with both garbages!!!! I told u .. u are daft and destined to be doomed! All the abyss u listed up there what is ur government doing about it? Don’t tell me is now they should be left alone to work ? Because u wanted to work before now u are saying the protesters are barking at the wrong tree .. please don’t drag the protesters in ur confusion ..I know ur type and diz will be my humble last response to u..

Ur ignorance and lack of mental capacity to catch up is legendary u might beat me with experience with the aid of ur acute foolishness
Politics / Re: Nec To Govs: Take Charge Of Police Tactical Units by 6digitscomrade: 4:38am On Oct 16, 2020
Mickiebrownkie:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT

NEC TO GOVS:
TAKE CHARGE OF POLICE TACTICAL UNITS

*JUDICIAL PANELS OF INQUIRY FORMED TO INVESTIGATE POLICE BRUTALITY IN ALL STATES, FCT
*PANEL HAS 6 WEEKS TO COMPLETE ASSIGNMENT
* COUNCIL ALSO DIRECTS SPECIAL FUND IN ALL STATES TO COMPENSATE VICTIMS OF BRUTALITY

Rising from its monthly meeting the National Economic Council has directed the immediate establishment of State-based Judicial Panels of Inquiry across the country to receive and investigate complaints of Police brutality or related extra judicial killings with a view to delivering justice for all victims of the dissolved SARS and other police units.

The Council specifically resolved that State Governors and the FCT Minister should take charge of interface and contact with the protesters in their respective domains.

At a meeting presided over by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, and attended by State Governors, the Judicial Panels which would be set up in all the States would include representatives of Youths, Students, Civil Society Organizations and would be chaired by a respected retired State High Court Judge.

The Council also directed that State Governors should immediately establish a State-based Special Security and Human Rights Committee to be chaired by the Governors in their States, to supervise the newly formed police tactical units and all other security agencies located in the State.

The idea of the Special Security and Human Rights Committee in all States of the Federation and the FCT is to ensure that police formations and other security agencies in the State consistently protect the Human Rights of citizens.

Members of the Special Committee would also include Representatives of Youths, and Civil Society. The head of Police tactical units in each of the State would also be a member of the Committee.

Regarding the Judicial Panel of Inquiry, each State Government is to set up the Panel, chaired by a retired High Court Judge, with other members selected by the State Governor as follows:
*Two representatives of Civil Society groups
*One Retired Police Officer of high repute
*One Youth Representative
*One Student Representative
* One Representative of the State Attorney-General Ministry and a representative from the National Human Rights Commission.

The terms of reference for the Judicial
Panel is to -
*receive and investigate complaints of Police brutality or related extra judicial killings;
*evaluate evidence presented/other surrounding circumstances, and draw conclusions as to the validity of the complaints; and
*recommend compensation and other remedial measures, where appropriate.

The Panel’s assignment should be concluded within a maximum of six (6) months, unless it shows convincing reasons why the State Governor should allow an extension.

There would also be Human Rights Public Complaints Team of between 2 to 3 persons to receive complaints on an ongoing basis. That team would be established by the Special Committee on Security and Human Rights.

It was resolved that each State Government shall also set up such a Complaints Office to which members of the public can relate by telephone or social media channels.

It shall be the duty of the officers of the Complaints Office to liaise with the leadership of security agencies, attempt resolution of complaints or otherwise guide the complainants.

Also NEC directs all State Governors to immediately establish a Victims Fund to enable the payment of monetary compensation to deserving victims.

OTHER HIGHLIGHTS OF TODAY'S NEC MEETING

Council also received update on Nigeria’s COVID-19 response efforts from the Director General of the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu.

According to the report, state performance in testing in the last month showed that state testing in September compared to August recorded decline in 18 States and improved testing in 19 others.

The NCDC DG also listed priority intervention areas as, strengthening States’ Health Security Architecture (Strong State Epidemiology team, Functional EOC, Functional Molecular Lab, Defined Treatment Centre, Response Vehicles, Communication equipment, Resources to deploy) and the establishment and sustenance of sample collection sites.

Other highlights of the meeting are as follows:

UPDATE ON ACCOUNT BALANCES

The Honourable Minister of State for Budget and National Planning reported to Council that the under listed accounts as at 14th October, 2020 are as follows:

a.
Excess Crude Account -$72,409,346.76

b. Stabilization Account -N47,193,630,556.96

c. Development of Natural Resources Account -N154,330,148,020.34

PRESENTATION ON STRATEGY FOR GROWTH OF MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES (SMES) AND JOB CREATION BY MINISTER OF INDUSTRY, TRADE AND INVESTMENT

Council received a presentation from the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment titled Strategy for Growth of Micro, small and Medium Enterprises (MSMES) and Job Creation.

· The objective of the presentation is to bring NEC up to speed on Ministry’s Term Goals and Projects and seek NEC’S support in the resolution of key challenges to achieving our goals.

· The presentation noted that part of the mandate of FMITI is to accelerate the growth of the industrial sector and enhance productivity and boost the development of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) as engine of economic growth, etc.

Council was invited to:
Establish land banks in each state earmarked for investment in agriculture and agro –processing;

Ensure fair compensation for land, standardize and ensure clarity in compensation rates in each state;
Adapt the 2015 approved list of taxes and levies;
Set up and investment promotion agency/one stop shop for investment-related issues including facilitating investment linkages
MSME Council should be set up in each states. These Councils should build a database of the residents MSMES which can be used to facilitate the integration of local MSMEs into the supply chains of large resident corporate.

PRESENTATION ON THE 2021-2023 MEDIUM-TERM EXPENDITURE FRAMEWORK AND 2021 FGN BUDGET PROPOSAL BY THE HONORABLE MINISTER OF STATE FOR BUDGET & NATIONAL PLANNING

According to the presentation, disruptions in the macroeconomic environment caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, necessitated Mr. President’s presentation of a revised 2020 budget on 28th May, 2020, which was signed into law on 10th July, 2020.

▪ The Federal Executive Council (FEC) approved the revised 2021-23 Medium Term Expenditure Framework & Fiscal Strategy Paper (MTEF/FSP), as well as the 2021 FGN Budget, on the 30th of September, 2020.

▪ In response to the developments affecting the supply of foreign exchange to the economy, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) adjusted the official exchange rate to N360/US$1, and more recently to N379/US$.

▪ The projected aggregate revenue inflow into the Federation Account (Main Pool) is N6.77 trillion, while N1.70 trillion is the projected inflow in the VAT Pool Account.

▪ Out of the Main Pool Account, FGN is projected to get N3.54 trillion while States and Local Governments are projected to get N1.80 trillion and N1.39 trillion, respectively.

▪ From the VAT Pool Account, FGN is projected to get N255.46 billion while States and Local Governments are projected to get N851.52 billion and N596.07 billion, respectively.

CONCLUSION

▪ Several measures are being instituted to improve government revenue and entrench a regime of prudence with emphasis on achieving value for money. The goal of fiscal interventions will be to keep the economy active through carefully calibrated regulatory/policy measures designed to boost domestic value-addition, de-risk the enterprise environment, attract external investment and sources of funding, etc.

Laolu Akande

Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media & Publicity

Office of the Vice President

15th October, 2020
who read falz letter to am? The person read am loud ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 60 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.