Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

6digitscomrade's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6digitscomrade's Profile / 6digitscomrade's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 60 pages)

Politics / Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 6digitscomrade: 2:39am On Oct 10, 2020
litaninja:
You're a nuisance. But i'm sure you already know.

nuisance Na accolade to diz kind maggot filled brain person

1 Like

Politics / Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 6digitscomrade: 2:38am On Oct 10, 2020
tonididdy:

Why didn't this same youths complain of the ordinary police in the past?
Because your father has not yet been extorted, you would think this is a move by fraudsters.
Relax
.. Your turn dey come
dat boy be like who get papa abi sabi who pregnant him slide to unlock mama?

Abeggiii leave tori I know a bastardised dna when I see one �
Politics / Re: #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 6digitscomrade: 2:36am On Oct 10, 2020
tot:

People like you are the most dangerous kind of people. Saboteurs. They will change the narrative and turn the story on its head all in a bid to support the govt. If previous "reforms" resulted in no change, shouldn't common sense dictate a drastic action is needed?

Continue you hear, one day SOON the chicken will come home to roost.
i wish I could push his comments to crime section and himself to the dungeon and then end his misery at the gallows before Bruno my dog enjoys his intestines for dinner..
Politics / Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by 6digitscomrade: 2:26am On Oct 10, 2020
Gval123:
old man. This old man just day enjoy Nigeria money. we get police? watin them wan reform? Reform they have been reforming for 60yrs. Growing up in Nigeria in early 70s, no policeman come to check your house without a search warrant, never. even under a ,military govt
God bless u.. it’s all diz children born out of reckless promiscuity that are spewing thrash here..instead of them to read and develop..
Politics / Re: #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform by 6digitscomrade: 2:23am On Oct 10, 2020
Bash92:
Nonsense
Arant nonsense!!! If na igberetv post diz kind nonsense now dem go say na doctored image and assertion..
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 by 6digitscomrade: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Matinho:
Them don cast AIT
walahi
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 by 6digitscomrade: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Omonoba1:
Any live streaming link please?
me sef dey find ooo
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 by 6digitscomrade: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
robosky02:
International Friendly :

Nigeria vs Algeria

Fri.9 the Oct 2020

Venue: Jacques Lehmans Arena in Austria

Kick-off time : 7:30 pm.

https://www.google.com/search?q=nigeria+vs+algeria&oq=nigeria+vs+alger&aqs=chrome.0.0l2j69i57j0.10922j0j8&client=tablet-android
ok I found on YouTube..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yio6F6SF-d4

1 Like

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 by 6digitscomrade: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sirventor01:
Would the ait on gotv show the match?
ahhh u are wicked ooo u are asking a man dat is looking for a link diz kind of question? Esan wekin? Na una dey quick ask man wey dey come down for ontop okada say u don come? No owine Na now I dey comot...������
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 by 6digitscomrade: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
sonmvayina:

AIT and super sports..
hummm But I’m not around to use that.. can I download the apps and watch there? Do you think the AIT international will be showing it? Or perhaps on YouTube AIIT live streaming?

1 Like

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 by 6digitscomrade: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
robosky02:
Update from the camp
need a link to stream ASAP bro..
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 by 6digitscomrade: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
robosky02:
International Friendly :

Nigeria vs Algeria

Fri.9 the Oct 2020

Venue: Jacques Lehmans Arena in Austria

Kick-off time : 7:30 pm.

https://www.google.com/search?q=nigeria+vs+algeria&oq=nigeria+vs+alger&aqs=chrome.0.0l2j69i57j0.10922j0j8&client=tablet-android
please urgent need of a link to steam the match .. thanks fellas
Politics / Re: IGP Calls For An End To Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers by 6digitscomrade: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mtola8:

Lwkm

It's quite pathetic, so many of them do not even realize they are doing their business more harm. Some of them aren't enlightened enough to know there are some volatile issues not to be engaged in. Even some top business tycoons avoid sensitive topics.

Dem go learn. Sarz wey dey get daily target, Dem go extort any one so as to meet their target.

You say the guy na efulefu ����
confirm efulefu.. even the sars are corrupting the youths, some sars are even doing yahoo., and most sars after extorting they coerce their victims into snitching on their friends for financial gains or retaliation.,

Anyone who thinks sars is the next best thing after nwkobi needs their head examined in an isolated laboratory because whatever it’s in their heads must be contagious..
Politics / Re: IGP Calls For An End To Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers by 6digitscomrade: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Its so disheartening some insane people have caused a problem with the police and Ughelli. Should IGP kill himself to end SARS? has he not tried with the recent directive he gave to curb the SARS menace and even sending supervisory teams to monitor the enforcement? Why attacking police unprovoked thereby branding this EndSARS protest as thieves vs Police fight? May justice be done. RIP corporal
ahahahaa mumu full diz Nigeria sha!!!! Should the IG kill himself? Maybe yes maybe No but resignation would be preferable since his subordinates are uncontrollable for him. He anyway got diz position prematurely and in a manner shrouded with secrecy, obscurity and controversies perhaps he wasn’t prepared he was just needed for the usual political gimmicks..

1 Like

Politics / Re: IGP Calls For An End To Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers by 6digitscomrade: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2020
Prechgold1180:
thunder go strike anybody wey dm dis guy for logo design
So NPFL player wey sarz kill dat time nah criminal
I pray u face dem someday
Amen
Politics / Re: IGP Calls For An End To Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers by 6digitscomrade: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2020
Mtola8:

For someone who's into business, this is unwise.
wisdom isn’t something for everyone.. for him to write such u can easily evaluate his personality and state of his affairs as a person.. I’m sure he’s one of those haggard looking urchins with strange skin shade like Malian leathers or from Tuareg desert so even sars can never stop him or harass him ..

Abi u go see Juliet Ibrahim for bed go sleep instead with efulefu? Dat nigga is an efulefu

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: IGP Calls For An End To Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers by 6digitscomrade: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2020
Nemere2020:
ENDSARS PROTESTERS GO BERSERK - MURDER 1 POLICEMAN, INJURE ANOTHER IN DELTA, STEAL AK47 RIFLE WITH 25 ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION
· ​ IGP calls for an end to violence against Law Enforcement Officers

The Inspector General of Police, IGP M.A Adamu, NPM, mni has condemned the unprovoked and violent attack on policemen and damage to police operational vehicles and other assets by ENDSARS protesters in Ughelli, Delta State, on Thursday, 8th October, 2020.

The incident which resulted in the unfortunate death of one Police officer, Corporal Etaga Stanley attached to ‘A’ Division, Ughelli, Delta State who was attacked and brutally murdered by the protesters also left another, Sergeant Patrick Okuone with serious body injury sustained from gunshot by the protesters. The protesters also carted away one (1) service AK47 rifle with breach no 56-2609008 and 25 rounds of live ammunition that was with the deceased at the time of the incident.

The IGP, who described the incident as cruel and unwarranted, has warned that the Force will no longer tolerate any attack on its personnel or any member of the law enforcement community by any individual or group protesting under any guise.

The IGP notes that protest by citizens remain a legitimate means for airing their concerns and views. It must however be carried out with all sense of responsibility and within the confines of the law.

The IGP, while condoling the family and friends of the late Corporal Etaga Stanley who paid the supreme price in the service of our dear nation, equally commended the officers of the Delta State Police Command for exercising restraint in the face of the immoral and unjustified provocation

Meanwhile, the IGP has directed the Commissioner of Police, Delta State to carry out a discrete investigation into the unfortunate incident, root-out the perpetrators and bring the killer protesters to book.

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1314471323670843392?s=19
see diz aboki ooo.. unprovoked attack? Very swift and professional of u aboki..they even had to introduce u with all ur unmerited titles.. when ur minions went beserk like like vikings on the street spilling and shedding blood who provoked them or nice looking youths are provocative? U lost ur voice and cognitive functions then?

Shame shame!!! Continue ur romantic rendezvous with the evil u are nurturing upon reaching maturity let me see how u dumbfuckssss are gonna tame it..
Celebrities / Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2020
ume1000:
if I were president

Internet fraudsters , looters and criminals would be witch hunted
sure .. infact u don’t need to be a president first .. u can start killing dem beginning from the ones in ur household, neighbourhood and ur friends on behalf of the current president and ur governor u will be hailed.. because no one has said sars don’t arrest criminals the issue is sincere Nigerians are tired of their abysses and human right violations..

ThankGod u didn’t call me ipob or pdp or wailer or zombie.. and I have extended the same respect hence my advice to u.. u know alll the bad guys around u and in ur family kill them all today and send their dead bodies tagged with u standing over them to me I will personally ensure president sees it and u will receive ur OON, OFR and JP Title without further ado..
Celebrities / Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2020
ume1000:
I live in ughelli delta state

SARS ONLY HARASS CRIMINALS (that's if you call that harassment)

These cyber criminals want a pat on the back from our security agencies

They want us too applaud them for been fraudulent

They want to sleep in peace when like Macbeth they have murdered sleep
ok I have heard u they only harass criminals in ughelli.. infact it’s not harassment.. if ur assertions are bored out of genuine concerns before the end of this year u will receive a goodnews that will make u a testimony amongst ur peers and families but if it’s otherwise the land u walk on today will reject u and request for ur blood and the blood of everything/everyone u cared for as an atonement for the crimes committed on the innocent by this people..

And even in death u will not know peace herdsmen will use ur tomb for bestialising donkeys ..

U better go and ask for forgiveness because no one has the right to stop illegality through illegality.. I have seen sars operatives dealing with people,draining them.., maiming and kidnapping.. I have sorted out people even when they are lucky I’m around to bail them out .. since when did dreads and sagging or tattoos that started in Africa donkey years ago became a crime and fraudulent act?

Like I said u will reap whatever u just sowed here now either good or bad before the last hour of 2020..

I don’t know u , u don’t know me but maybe when something u invited upon ursef because of ur lousy mouth and irredeemable archaic mindset..
Celebrities / Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by 6digitscomrade: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2020
EzeYezzuz:
Clout Chaser Oshi
and what are u chasing? Oh I forgot u are the one producing the clout she’s chasing and it appears u are drained from supplying constant clouts and av become redundant, stagnant, unproductive and a societal degenerate and belligerent..

Get off the internet first step to stop supplying clout and no one will chase ur impoverished ass for clouts..

Have a nice weekend ahead as u think about ur life

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Brace Up For Another Recession With Adverse Consequences Buhari Tells Nigerians by 6digitscomrade: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2020
Frankice12:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that the country is heading for another recession, the second in four years.

He made this known yesterday, October 8, while presenting the 2021 budget to the National Assembly for approval. He noted, however, that the Federal Government has put in place plans to ensure rapid recovery in 2021.

He spoke against the backdrop of a significant increase in deficit beyond the provisions of the Fiscal Responsibility Act, following revenue pressures faced by the government.

He said: "The 2021 Budget was prepared amid a challenging global and domestic environment due to the persistent headwinds from the coronavirus pandemic.

"The resulting global economic recession, low oil prices and heightened global economic uncertainty have had important implications for our economy.

"The Nigerian economy is currently facing serious challenges, with the macroeconomic environment being significantly disrupted by the coronavirus pandemic.

"Real Gross Domestic Product, GDP, growth declined by 6.1 per cent in the second quarter of 2020. This ended the three-year trend of positive, but modest, real GDP growth recorded since the second quarter of 2017.

"I am glad to note that, through our collective efforts, our economy performed relatively better than that of many other developed and emerging economies."

He continued: "GDP growth is projected to be negative in the third quarter of this year. As such, our economy may lapse into the second recession in four years, with significant adverse consequences.

"However, we are working assiduously to ensure a rapid recovery in 2021. We remain committed to implementing programmes to lift 100 million Nigerians out of poverty over the next 10 years.

"As skills’ deficits limit employment opportunities in the formal economy, various skills’ development programmes are being implemented simultaneously to address this problem frontally.

"For instance, the government is implementing the Special Public Works programme to provide employment opportunities to 774,000 youths across the 774 local government areas of Nigeria.

@lalasticlapa
@seun
@mynd44
honey and darling daddy has presented one of the many end of year surprises..

Sai
Celebrities / Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2020
Princedapace:

Lol, I get ur point. They can't return to barracks becus they are paid to fight armed robbers and such crimes. If they return to barracks who will now do the jobs? They will be getting paid for free?

Remember this whole sars menace wasn't like this before until yahoo yahoo became almost an acceptable job among our youths.

Sars is still deadly in cracking hardcore criminals. Nigeria is extremely a dangerous place already and we don't even have enough security men not to talk of abolishing a unit like this that has recorded massive success in cracking deadly armed men.

What we need do is ensure only efcc handles yahoo boys and make sure Sars faces armed crimes as they were designed.

What u are saying is like saying we should abolish the police force completely. Not possible bro. While I wish Sars return to facing armed robbers and kidnappers like they were designed to, I also want efcc to deal heartless to any yahoo boy or girl. They are also spoiling our names both home and away.
to ignore crime is crime itself... u are gradually offending me my brother with diz ur line of thoughts .. they became rampant because of yahoo menace? Did u hear ursef? Was dat their core or fundamental obligations? Ok did it stem yahoo or has the yahoo not grown exponentially? They belong to their barracks and commands.. if they are well trained and know the tenets of their calling they don’t even need to roam the streets to fish out criminals.. China, Philippines, Israel, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Russia and the king of them all VIETNAM are notorious for bank heists abs dangerous only hackings that even threaten nation’s existence.. tell me if they don’t have their own sars or swat?

FYI I’m almost 40yrs of age and I grew up in the barracks.. I love the uniform men I even went to a command secondary school..I know how diz things work and I’m telling u to jettison diz reform nonsense the decay is irreversible..
Celebrities / Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2020
Princedapace:

But in America, police kill blacks often too. What we need here is not to end Sars. If u end Sars. Those officers will be posted to other units. What we need is strong institutions that punish people when they do bad.

So many things are wrong with Nigeria. We need strong institutions that will identify true fraudstars and punish them accordingly.

Take for instance, many international agencies don't allow Nigerians in Nigeria to use their platform for business. Those of us who work online will arrest to this. The reason many websites are blocking Nigerians is due to fraud. I have been denied many contracts online from abroad agencies once they discover that I am a Nigerian. But not all of us are fraudsters na. So what we need is strong institutions that handle issues without bias becus of a truth, naija is dangerous, from kidnappers to armed robbers to internet fraudsters to political criminals, etc. So, Sars is still very much needed. What we need is a way, a better way to deal with security men who do things not needed of them. Simple!
Mr Man I careless if they are killing albinos in Tanzania for lack of good comparison to ur suggestions..nonetheless I understand all u said but diz national crisis can’t be cured with ur sentimental suggestions.. remember it has been tolerated 3times already after useless corrupt panels were set up to reform..this is the 4th time I think u guys should allow our suggestion fly first and let’s see..

Scrap Sars### let them return to barracks or sambisa..

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2020
Neroiam:

Yeah

Worse of it all, the level of illiteracy is aptly gross. I got fed up delineating my métier so I'd tell them my father is the odiologbo(paramount ruler) of our kingdom. Most will let me pass as they wouldn't want trouble or possibly the wrath of the gods grin grin

The police should just do their sworn oath job and stop infringing on our rights. #Endsars
well just do whatever works for u and still try to do all u can to stay alive.. doz guys roam the streets like predators looking for preys so one can’t be too careful because everyone everything is a target when sars on the prowl with their jaws down and drippings of cheap gin drops ..

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 7:39am On Oct 09, 2020
Neroiam:

I couldn't have said it better.

Reminds me of Jidenna, classic man crooner came to Nigeria for his father's funeral with security men armed to the teeth. Shiii was funny to me but he was right. The insurgency was full blown at that time.. tho critiqued by many.
my brother it’s appalling and sickening but it is what is.. I always make preparations to all my active service friends and retired dad’s friends etc to deploy me men or keep them on alert prior because I can’t imagine at my age being slapped and beaten by vindictive trigger happy drunk and smelling look person with rag tags of sars on...sadly diz person could be ur driver or gateman but now he has a gun all his frustrations against the state of affairs of his life will be on you..

13 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by 6digitscomrade: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2020
meetme01:

Have you had an encounter with SARS or you are just trolling? Alaye, ma je kin gbe e sepe o...

Those guys slept in the open space posed to many risk and you are shouting, it is govt sponsored.

Seriously, you're a disgrace to the youth. You're not worthy to be in a sane country.

We know fuel subsidy is a scam and for us to enjoy stable power, we have to pay. The timing was wrong and meter has not been provided hence, the acceptance of that stupid issue you raised. Read, even World Bank supported the idea.
https://www.nairaland.com/6169289/world-bank-backs-fg-petrol..
well u av said it all.. I’m appalled reading some demented comments here bro
Politics / Re: Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition by 6digitscomrade: 7:14am On Oct 09, 2020
masterP042:
SARS is not the problem. I think this end sars protest is being sponsored by the govt to distract the youths, we should be protesting unemployment, fuel price hike, electricity hike, restructuring etc.
If u end sars will it stop them from harassing the youths? They are still employed by the police, and can still use that medium to harass people.
Since we've finally had the courage to protest, I suggest we channel it to the right quarters
u will watch the country burn ... every problem has an expiry date so also the emotions of humans, av u ever head of elastic limit? Perhaps u did physics or u can ask someone to explain u needless to digress..

My point is Nigeria should learn from Tunisia 2008 .. little persistent complains deceptively ignored and u see how the uprising influenced the whole northern and Central African countries the aftermath is still there to deal with it..

The idiots doing all diz think money can solve all things there are troubles ur money will become USELESS because only ur head on a stake will suffice for ur miserable paper..
Celebrities / Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2020
Neroiam:

The viral the campaign, the better. If the international community is aware of this, SARS will be history in no time.

There are many Nigerians in diaspora who are oblivious of this police brutality especially from the SARS unit of the Nigerian Police.

I have been a victim of this menace. Or is it a crime for young people to be successful legitimately?

If Obama seff go tweet am, no problem.. it's carried.
oil dey ur head...even if I know I have my grounds in Nigeria to take care of myself and my families the thought of seeing such and knowing how volatile my temper and emotions can be ,I doubt if I will not be harassed in Nigeria upon my visit .... I know because I appear younger than my age and ofcourse according to them with their wretched mentality and pull him Down syndrome they might want to test my waters and only God knows what will happen.. when me and my friends discuss Nigeria we plan and talk as if we are going to a war zone or planning a heist .... should i now look like I’m from my granny’s Villa because I want to visit Nigeria? Should we now constantly ask friends and families to provide private security ofcourse paid for by you.. the annoying part is u will feel trapped and restrained.. can we just be free?? It’s bad I have been promising my kids I will take them but God knows I’m only stalling.. I don’t want this bloodsucking extortionists to kill me in front my kids or even kidnap us upon seeing a presume young man with beautiful mixed kids.. they might immediately smell a legal illegal heist with national backing..

#EndSarsNow#

Let home be home and jungle a jungle.. the old English man said home is where a man finds PEACE.. I want to feel at home and at peace in Nigeria.. I want to be able to be working and send my kids to granny and I will be rest assured I won’t be called for ransom or to come and identify remains and pay for funerals..

The irony of all this is.. no one has monopoly for violence..

I grew up in Nigeria and I understand how ingenious we can be we have a lot of craftsmanship either good or bad.. primal instinct is always intact hence our charismatic and sagacious nature..the middle class which the Nigerian state has systematically displaced down with their unpopular policies and poverty have joined in the torture being the diet the less privileged had be on since 1960 will soon join the struggle to Get Nigeria working again ..

They forgot that almost in all rural villages u have one or more blacksmith that doubles for a gun maker.. by the time these men and women u are killing their breadwinner children hustling in the city go back to making arms or even lead a revolution by arming people against ur insensitivity and reckless abandon for ur oath of office it will be blood in blood out and the only witness to the murders will not even be present...#Food4thoughts#

156 Likes 10 Shares

Crime / Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by 6digitscomrade: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, overhauling or reforming the agency is way better than abolishing it. SARs, FSARs are important to the security. You can't throw away the baby with the bathwater.

The government will reform it, not ban.

Go and ban the military because of some wicked personnel na.

God bless us
stop using that sacred quote to excuse or hold brief for diz nonsense outfit that it’s dangerous activities has overshadowed the aim of establishing it... in the last 5years they have said they are reforming it only gets worse and even upped their nefarious activities to going digital carrying pos to extort and involve in kidnapping etc..

I’m a very logical and well read individual.. but we need to scrap it and rebuild it with a more stringent method of recruitment and training above all independent monitoring team to checkmate their activities..

I want you to think over and over again ..

1 Like

Crime / Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by 6digitscomrade: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy

My brother, you are correct. No mind them.. Instead of calling for a complete overhaul of the agency, they are calling for an outright ban, which is wrong.

They don't consider the effect it would have on security. What about those who depend on this job to feed their family? Of course, they don't care.. All they're interested in is BAN BAN BAN as if that's the only solution.

Maybe we should call on the Federal Government to ban all the Nigerian universities because some evil male lecturers are abusing their female students.

We should also call on the government to ban all Nigerian musicians because they are dishing out nonsense to the public in the name of music.

What about the Nigerian movie industry? There's a high degree of injustice going on there: how can the actresses earn way more than the actors? Shouldn't this industry be banned also?

And those elements in black uniform harassing people at checkpoints because of 50 naira, why aren't we yet calling for their ban?

Look, even Nigeria itself needs to be banned, reason? Bad people everywhere! Even the world! The Earth is just a piece of crap!

Every damn thing should go, including the various gods! Let the true God ban all these Gods!

God bless us all.. cheesy
They don't consider the effect it would have on security. What about those who depend on this job to feed their family? Of course, they don't care.. All they're interested in is BAN BAN BAN as if that's the only solution

Read only that and stopped to say na ogun go kee any person or group of individuals resisting the abolishment of this dreadful blood sucking extorting group of never do wells..

Everything about u reeks of poverty talking about food for killers and extortionists.. what of the breadwinners they have killed? Kidnapped and tortured?

If u can’t manage a problem eradicate it!! I really wish I could slap and konk sense into ur coconut head..

1 Like

Crime / Re: Derek Chauvin: George Floyd Murder Suspect Released From Jail On $1m Bail by 6digitscomrade: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nbotee:
His white supremacist masters have paid his bail becos I'm quite sure he doesnt have $1m
sure .. but trust me dat guy needs to disappear they will however help him or attempt to help him but nothing stays hidden forever..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 60 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.