Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

6digitscomrade's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6digitscomrade's Profile / 6digitscomrade's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 60 pages)

Celebrities / Re: EndSars Protesters In Lagos Dance To Davido's FEM by 6digitscomrade: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
SmileDance:
Ase!
dont worry their fate is sealed!
Celebrities / Re: EndSars Protesters In Lagos Dance To Davido's FEM by 6digitscomrade: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2020
Coronavirus84:
#SARSLIVEMATTERS. We are human being, blood flows in our body, We have our own children and families we cater for, We needs your support and not #ENDSARS
if any sars has ever connived to extort, maim, kill , intimidate and Harass because of money to cater for his wards and families he will mourn them before the world will mourn his despicable end.. ogun of ondo roundabout will bathe in their bloods.. and when they die their spirits will wonder in the wilderness for eternity..
Crime / Re: When Bail Is Actually Free, I Will Believe The Police Has Been Reformed by 6digitscomrade: 7:38am On Oct 13, 2020
Tintinnoty:
Bail is free but unfortunately, unscrupulous officers still extort suspects and make them pay for 'bail' before they are released.

Nigeria is a messed up country where everybody looks for way taking the advantage of the other.

In this country, we are who we are.
even buhari will pay for bail.. bail can never be free in Nigeria never! U pay for biro and paper , who will type it , fuel for rickety van and ofcourse the main one MOBILISATION fee .. if u think u are the most righteous and won’t meet the Aforementioned don’t near Nigerian police stations oooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by 6digitscomrade: 5:52am On Oct 13, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
See More Reactions From Twitter User As Obtained By Below:
maybe she’s a criminal and it’s suspicious to live up to that age in Nigeria except she’s benefiting from crime proceeds huh according to deranged and demented good for nothing scums of the earth...

142 Likes 10 Shares

Crime / Re: A Military Officers Experience With SARS #endsars# by 6digitscomrade: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
ceeceeuwa:
Culled from Ola Bisi's Facebook page.
If SARS could do this to a military officer, imagine what they have been doing to civilians for years.
===

MY SARS EXPERIENCE:
By Ichie Chukwuebuka

As the issue of SARS trends, I find it very pertinent that every evil those criminals are known with are laid bare. Having said that, I am of the full support that the Nigerian police Special Anti-Robbery Squad be completely scrapped.

My story:

I know that many would be surprise to read that I've had an encounter with SARS, but it is what it is; the vulture is not an edible meat. If this place is a jungle, they're just in the league of wild dogs & nowhere near the gang of the kings of the jungle.

Last year, my cousin & a very good acquitance, a noble gentleman and an astute gentleman called and informed me he got news that SARS arrested one of his boys who's handling phone accessories business for him, he told me that the boy was said to have been taken to SARS detention facility at Ikeja police command. Asked what the accusation was and was told that SARS raided the boy's business line, arrested him and picked him up with the accusation that he bought a stolen phone. My cousin told me in clear terms that he was afraid of visiting the SARS detention site at Ikeja as many of his business associates who has had similar accusation who visited the facility were summarily detained along with their boys, brutalized & tortured along with their boys and were billed huge sum of money which family and friends must raise & pay before they're released. Upon this concern, I told him that I would follow him to the SARS office & see what the accusation was & how things could be resolved.

On that fateful day, I followed my man to SARS facility, we were made to drop our phones, even after I introduced myself, I obliged; I've learnt the art of diplomacy over time. I met with the said commander/leader of the squad that made the arrest I was there for, calmly, I sorted to know why the boy was arrested and all the details involved, of which the man narrated to me but not without being brash and uncout all through. At a point, I inquired how they tracked and arrested my brother's boy on the said stolen item he bought and the SARS man ordered his boys to bring "that criminal" from the cell, shortly, a very malnourished skeletal young old man(he was young but appeared old and dieing) was brought out to me, given series of slap, club hits and matchet slaps and was told to tell me what happened, the man fidgeting gasping for breath faintly said "na me thief the phone come sell am give am" (exactly his words) the SARS man now thundered at him, "you no go talk say una shoot the woman kill am? “ the man managed to give some nods as he was pushed away amidst kicks and beatings. Add that right there in my presence, I witnessed all manner of torture being meted out to detainees, men kept shouting & groaning in pain, at intervals, I heard commands like "break his hand, tight the rope, shoot his leg".. And single shots of gun that followed. At a point, I requested to see their over all boss, the OC, Officer Commanding SARS, but the man I was talking with told me clearly that I couldn't see the man, that anything we had to discuss on the issue starts and ends with him.

I knew clearly that the man that was talking to me was not happy with my presence in their premises on that very issue & the explanations he was making to me was a privilege they don't extend to "ordinary people" He made this remark to me severally, both as an act of courtesy, reminder and warning.

After presenting the supposed criminal who admitted to robbing and selling the stolen phone, SARS man emphatically told me that he was done with me as he had explained the situation to me and that I should allow my brother to see them to find a way to resolve the issue. My cousin followed him into his office and after some minutes, he came out and told me that the SARS man told him that he should pay Seven Hundred Thousand Naira to them in order to "die the matter" release his boy & his goods they confiscated. I couldn't believe my ears. I sorted the man's attention, he called me into his office & at this point, he was becoming more abrasive and hostile, he warned that he had respected me enough & that I should hands off on the matter and leave them to do their work. I told him that since it was likely a criminal case the way they presented it, that they should do due diligence, investigate further and find out the link between the young man who purchased the said stolen phone & the supposed criminal, wether it was just a random purchase or he was actually a collaborator, that in the line of establishing the fact of the matter, that was what they should do but they're rather demanding for ransom in hundreds of thousands of naira. I made it clear to him that the money they demanded won't be paid, that if they're interested in the case they should do due diligence & prosecute it to the fullest. At this point, this man became livid, it was as if he was stung by a venomous scorpion. There was no kind of threat this police man did not issue me, he told me that right there they could shoot me, frame me up and send message to my people that I was the gang leader of a notorious armed robbery squad, that I uses my influence as a military man to lead them in a series of armed robbery attacks, & that they would make the man they brought out from prison who admitted to the robbery to add me to his story as a military man who is the leader of their armed robbery gang. He called his boys and ordered them to cock riffles on me, that if I do anyhow they should shoot me, he equally told them to beat the hell out of my cousin and throw him inside cell where his boy was, and all hell was immediately loose on my cousin there in my presence, AK47 rifles, pistols and Sub machine guns (SMG) were cocked and roundly pointed at me. I've never seen something as brazen as that. They actually anticipated a violent response from me but I maintained calm in the midst of the chaos. I was just shaking my head, letting out a smirk and a smile while reminding the SARS man that he didn't know what he was doing, while he kept daring me to do anyhow and see what would happen. On the other hand, my cousin who was being brutalized and being kicked away into detention prison kept shouting amidst his pains and calling out to me not to fight; and of course, I never intended to fight. (that thing line between bravery and suicide) Was I afraid? Never, even though I knew trigger was very ready to be pulled at me, i knew what was witholding a shot or shots was my reaction to the whole malee.

I then told the SARS man that it was okay, they should do what they wanted, I would take my leave and they would hear from me. It was late in the evening, I left. This experience was the insult & embarrament of my life, I've never in my wildest imagination imagined that I would find myself in this kind of insult. To be frank, that night, not even a single sleep crossed my eyes. I made drastic effective decisions, plans, contacts, I called a police commissioner friend, a biker friend and a perfect gentleman who once headed the ikeja SARS (I still imagines how he headed such evil empire) He pleaded with me to calm down & promised that he would make sure everyone involved in the insult & assault is identified & made to answer for it. Within 10mins after speaking with him, around 10pm, the officer commanding SARS (OC SARS) Ikeja called me and introduced himself. He told me that my friend, his senior colleague called him and narrated how I was badly treated at his command, he pleaded and apologized and asked me calm down & suspend every action I wanted to take as he would make sure his officers involved in the act were dully punished & made to make retribution.

I actually didn't stop, in the morning, I went to my command and lodged official complaint on the issue to the my Military intelligence unit and Military Police and also informed other necessary relevant authorities. One thing that the charlatans at the SARS office never knew was that every damn thing that transpired between me and them was duly recorded & the evidence resounding. I shared this with my police friend & I believed he notified or forwarded same to the OC SARS which made him to put across the night call and pleaded that I soft pedal on any action I wanted to take.

I went the following day to the SARS office as was invited by their over all boss. He actually lived up to his words as upon my entrance to his office, all the officers involved in the case were marched into his office barefooted & without belt to hold their trousers, my cousin was also brought in and he confirmed that he was tortured and forced to cough out Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira in the night when I had left and he was locked up. The OC made them refund the money immediately there and then, ordered that all the confiscated wares be brought out and handed back to my cousin's boy while they were released immediately. He assured that he would institute disciplinary action against the erring officers and had them duly punished, I equally informed him that the case was already officially reported to my people and we would be taking official steps on our own towards the issue, an aspect he feverntly pleaded that we jettison with the promise that the disciplinary steps he had initiated would deal with his erring officers accordingly.

To cut an already very long story short, there were several other negotiations and pleas that were considered both privately and officially before I dropped the case.. But among them was not the fact that my cousin would later tell me that these SARS bandits later contacted him privately from the address he gave on the statement he was forced to give in the night of this incident & threatened him that if his military brother pursued the case to extent that it made them to be dismissed from their work, they would track or had their colleagues in the job track him no matter how long it took and assassinate him. A threat that made him to continued pestering and pleading with me to drop the case, reminding me that he had recovered everything that was taken from him & we should let go. A threat I came to know months after the issue was already supposedly resolved and abandoned.

~ A true life story (My police friend, my cousin and his boy are all in my list and will probably read this, it's just for considered confidentiality sake that I didn't mention them)

SARS shouldn't be reformed as I don't believe there's any kind of reform that will straighten the kind of terror and criminal elements in that outfit. They should not just be banned but banned and designated a terrorist group.

#ENDSARS
true story I understood u completely because I know how reckless doz monsters can be
Celebrities / Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by 6digitscomrade: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
Babagumboro:
Lie from the pit of hell
are there still more lies up there in hell?
Crime / Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by 6digitscomrade: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
heckymaicon:
#EndBUHARI
spot on!!!!
Food / Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters by 6digitscomrade: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

But they taste really good

Incase you don't know na me talk
just gimme one of those okete (eran igbe) with correct egusi soup and one jar of ogoro ...

Important to note : I want it served under my favourite tree����
Politics / Re: Edo Speaker Okiye Impeached, New Speaker Emerges by 6digitscomrade: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
9jaBlogger:

https://igberetvnews.com/1368141/breaking-edo-speaker-okiye-impeached-new-speaker-emerges/

Image caption: New speaker
see ignorant mumu people comments smh something that was agreed it would be done as part of agreement to bless the good people of esan land..
Crime / Re: Endsars: Protesters Block Lagos Airport Tollgate (video) by 6digitscomrade: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
orgylover:
this is becoming more of a nuisance than a protest. u said endsars, they ended it so what is all this rubbish na? this is why i dont support giving people what the ask for . if say dem continue to disperse these yahoo boys and arm robbers with tear gass and gun shuts, them for don use their head now. now they are causing nuisance everywhere. why block airport? if at all u want to protest, take it to senate, take t to house of reps, take it to house of assembly, take it to aso rock, take it to police stations. why block airport? dont they know that some people might be travelling for important engagement?
e be like the last orgy u involved in Na with craze people and u don loose guard dem don bite u.. see as u dey craze for public now.. I feel for ur life ooo

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
ume1000:
why the insults
check ur annoying obnoxious insensitive comments since the end sars struggle kicked off .. then u might understand what birthed my anger towards insulting u.. if u apologise now for ur posts I will reciprocate same..
Politics / Re: *nigerian Banks Have Finished This Nation!* by 6digitscomrade: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2020
Seanjay:
*Nigerian Banks have finished this Nation!*

They are silent killers and unarmed robbers.

If you're in doubt, below are series of charges always placed on innocent customers in a single banking transaction.

1 VAT.
2. Account maintenance charges
3. SMS alert charges
4. Transfer charges
5. Postal STAMP DUTY charges
6. Weekend charges.

Now, the Apex bank, the unarmed robbers' boss introduced a CASHLESS ECONOMY whereby everyone does not need to carry cash for any transaction.

The problem is this: I am Cement Trader. The landing cost of a bag of cement is #2,550 while we sell #2,600. That is a profit of just #50 per bag of cement.

Now on every 2 bags of cement, a customer transfers #5,200 into my account due to CASHLESS policy and my profit is #100.

To my amazement, the bank deducted the following on that transaction!

1. #53 transfer charges.
2. #100 Postal STAMP duty.
3. #6.98 VAT.
4. #76 SMS alerts charges.
5. #93.13 account maintenance charges.

If that was not enough, on every single transaction, both account FROM which money is being transferred and the account TO which money is being transferred were charged for same transaction.

If you're in doubt, find out by requesting for your account statement.

Don't forget the bank had already laid off and reduced number of staff due to self service banking system o because more customers don't have to visit banking hall for transaction again.

So. Amount being paid on salaries and allowances of staff has dropped.
Did the CBN Governor or FED government know what they are doing at all.?

Or it was a deliberate act of exploiting the poor citizens?
So, we are now being tricked, enslaved by Government and the Bank?

This government will still come and collect income tax, trade permit at both state and federal level.

Who do we offend in Nigeria for us to have such extremely bad leaders, worst agencies and bad Nation like this?

No wonder businesses are folding up and liquidated on daily basis!?!

No wonder people now bury cash in cemeteries and farms?
Our Senators and House of Rep members who are supposed to be vanguard of the common people are not but a curse as well.

Who will put an end to all this injustice?

While I run around in the rain and sun for business to survive, the bank management just sit back in air conditioning and relax to feed on our sweat.
Very soon, they will complain of shortage of cash in circulation because people will find alternative savings and security for the cash.

*Please, kindly help repost until it gets to the appropriate authorities to end the Nigerian Bank madness.*

Nigerias lawyers do something about this above-mentioned

sad bro .. I share ur thoughts and pains but maybe we can do end banks now### lol just kidding

1 Like

Politics / Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by 6digitscomrade: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Doraty1:
#HappeningNow
-Youth group of Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara States set out in a rally calling for an alternative to #SARS.

-They say scraping #SARS at this critical time of huge security challenges is ill advised.
https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1315586021845762050?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPxGOZfDEgc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
i need all diz people to come for urgent treatment �

Politics / Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by 6digitscomrade: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2020
SexytorresE:
grin thanks
ok naaa I be don already go dey wear my gears and kits.. Dr on Duty��
Politics / Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by 6digitscomrade: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

https://www.independent.ng/blame-jegede-ajayi-for-akeredolus-massive-victory-zlp-chieftain/
waste their vote ke? Just say u want to be economical with the truth... eji ego? Una nor get money niii arakurin..
Politics / Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by 6digitscomrade: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2020
SexytorresE:
My chest o grin
make I come help u press am abi massage abi smooch anything to ease the shock or pains���
Politics / Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by 6digitscomrade: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2020
Mikecold:
question is do they want their illieteracy to end, do they believe their life is even tangible
they will say astagafurilai
Politics / Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by 6digitscomrade: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2020
SmartProf:
A large proportion of these extremely poor people constitute the voting population. Unfortunately, many are used as political thugs & praise singers to install cartels of corrupt politicians who keep subduing them into more poverty by swindling resources that would have improved societal standards. They prefer to climb trees, roofs, billboards, electricity poles etc, to hail their oppressors during election rallies than fight for their rights. Mental slavery is a curse.
yesterday somewhere close to edo some people voted for 5k instead of economical liberation and basic amenities.. reason In memory of Tupac he once said my stomach was empty and it seduced me to Phuck the world..

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by 6digitscomrade: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2020
SexytorresE:
The greatest punishment to be facing is ever sharing country with these species . What happened to #Endbokoharam
Endkidnapping
#Banditry
end northern illiteracy #### northern lives matters��#
Politics / Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by 6digitscomrade: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2020
EastGold:
I bet you, they can't read what is on the banner they carry.

Just look at the far right, you can see one of them carrying his banner upside down. grin

People who ought to be saying #EndBokoHaramNow
#EndBanditryNow.

May we never be unfortunate like these people
amen amen amen!!! To be like dem is to compare oneself to camels � ... they are the worst set of people to have ever walked the planet.. how can people be comfortable with oppression, senseless maiming and massacres?
Politics / Re: EndSARS: Gridlock In Lagos As Protesters Shut Down Lekki Toll Gate by 6digitscomrade: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2020
Racoon:
-Let this disbandment of SARS be properly gazetted by government to assure the citizens that this is not the usual lip service.

-Also how will the disbanded SARS operatives be reformed and accommodated in the police force?

-What about the issue of justice & compensation for all victims of SARS brutality? These are the fundamental worries.
judiciary is dead and they are complacent in all diz anomaly otherwise we won’t even deteriorate to diz state.. in proper societies judiciary helps secure the rights of all..
Celebrities / Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2020
ume1000:
I responded immediately I loged in

Am actually a very busy person

I actually do not support SARS brutality

But are the victims truly innocent

In 99.9% of harassment by SARS official the victims are usually into some dirty deeds or another
he who has never sin should cast the first stone.. if ur obnoxious ranting and ramblings here is anything to go by I suggest u ask the government to scrap the judiciary so we all can kill anyone at will once we deem them to be guilty or let’s say not innocent looking..

Take ur brain for valleting and after to vulcaniser to blow out the dusts..
Thank me later..
Politics / Re: Akure #sarsmustend Protest On Tuesday 8am by 6digitscomrade: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2020
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_eZoOCN4I4

video of ciye buying in the just cincluded indo ekections
dont modify ur post bro.. it was a good typographical error... ondo is the undisputed indo headquarters ����
Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by 6digitscomrade: 6:31am On Oct 12, 2020
bioemmy:
At least, the police were more civil in Lagos than most parts of the country. Kudos to the governor for that. Some intolerant leaders like I won't want to mention names would have given uneeded orders.

But Mr Governor, this your 'identification' is coming late.
After IG don ban am abi.
Well done.
Na follow follow dey worry am and Na d crooked way of running politics of vile and hatred for Nigeria be dat.. no collective opinions just collective deception and deceit because if u go contrary it will amount to anti party activities the question is ur oath of office was to serve who? The electorates or the senile would be self styled kingmakers?
Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by 6digitscomrade: 6:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Starkizito:

Sanwoooo olu SIR !!

he is no asslicker or pretender!!!

GANDUJE needs to be probed!!!

He even had the nerves to sack his aide for speaking out against BUHARI.

Mr salihu is jobless,while GANDUJE is still in power

Even Mr hazmat his deputy has suffered in the hands of SARS.

NAIJA STAND UP!!
just because ur moniker carries my brother’s name I won’t say to u what I intended to.. just like apc mantra ur sins are forgiven �
Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by 6digitscomrade: 6:06am On Oct 12, 2020
Lanrelagboi:
Governor of Lagos State, Mr @jidesanwoolu today praised the good conduct of the youths who participated in the peaceful public demonstration in Lagos.. says their voices have been heard very clearly.

#EndSARS
#EndSarsNow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YfHQQR68uc

Governor @jidesanwoolu said he identified with the #EndSARS campaign, as it touched the essence of democratic freedom. He said citizens must never be denied the rights to express their grievances whenever they were not satisfied with the operation of any agency of the Government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGgLD4R9bAw

The dissolution of the SARS outfit by IG of @PoliceNG is an indication that the voice of the protesters had been heard by the authorities. He urged the youth to continue to engage the leadership on reforms required to make the police force work better.

#EndSARS
#SarsMustGo

@jidesanwoolu also commended security operatives in Lagos for respecting the rights of the demonstrators to express their grievances, saying he was elated that the issues raised by the protesters had been addressed by the police authorities.

#EndSARS
#SarsMustGo

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1315390584878706688?s=19
ok lol now shift

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Lagos Assembly Reacts To Proscription Of F-SARS by 6digitscomrade: 4:47am On Oct 12, 2020
Oshoboy01:
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/10/11/lagos-assembly-reacts-to-proscription-of-f-sars-sends-message-to-buhari/
u mumu people shouldn’t thank anyone let alone pmb it’s travesty and mischievous to do so.. the proscription was self serving because they are thieves not fools , they did it to save their own asses every smart person saw the country was running without brakes and steering..

16 Likes 4 Shares

Crime / Re: Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS by 6digitscomrade: 4:40am On Oct 12, 2020
Freestainworld:
A time will come when the hash tag will become #KILL POLICE BEFORE THEY KILL YOU#
yea maybe by then we will all be mannered and respect each other.. it’s sad when even a cat has rights in Europe like humans but in Nigeria the only right u av is a right turn..
Crime / Re: All EndSARS Protesters Have Been Released - Davido by 6digitscomrade: 4:29am On Oct 12, 2020
JBoss25:
na girl
really? Oh wow.. Daz some strange girl oooo she will be loyal wife and cunt then .. because her loyalty to her course of life is unparalleled..
Crime / Re: All EndSARS Protesters Have Been Released - Davido by 6digitscomrade: 4:21am On Oct 12, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
When I become old, I'll show my children pictures of the heroes of my time

Small Doctor
Falz
Runtown
Tiwa Savage
Rude boy
Jaywon
MC Lively
Bello Kreb
Mr Macaroni
Rinu

Aisha yesufu!
Celebrities / Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 4:16am On Oct 12, 2020
ume1000:
Are u a fraudster

No! But I wasn’t expecting anything else from a dead brain like urs.. it took ur dead brain almost 36hrs to come up with such a response it clearly indicates that u are empty and nothing can feel the vacuum.. u are just a waste of anatomical experience..

I hope today u are rid off completely.. I hate wastes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 60 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.