Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

6digitscomrade's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6digitscomrade's Profile / 6digitscomrade's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 60 pages)

Politics / Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by 6digitscomrade: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
peacekante:
You guys should use your head. Victory is for the youths not for any dam motherfucker
sharrap diz Aisha woman is a woman dat will forever be cherished...ironically she doesn’t know how much love she’s got ... I don’t know her never met her.. but I hope before I die I can meet her and tell her she will forever be loved by me including anything anyone that relates to her by blood or that align with her ideologies..

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: IGP Adamu Announces Dissolution Of SARS by 6digitscomrade: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
mustafaa:

Please you don't have to drag the north into this. SARS in the north have been doing a great job and the northerners are happy with them.

The honest question you should have asked is, why are SARS in the north different from their counterpart in the South? Why?

Check the videos of sars beating and harassing the southern youths, you will see that they your own southern brothers.

The government has given you what you wanted; a change of name. Celebrate in peace and leave the north alone.

The North are for Police reform, not endsars.
ahahahah Daz why without u nomads at the helm of affairs u lots are seen as what u are cavemen.. argue with ur uncircumcised dickkkkkkkk da iska! Shege banza
Politics / Re: IGP Adamu Announces Dissolution Of SARS by 6digitscomrade: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:
You ended up not ending SARS but re-Integrating them back to normal police force...

Soon another name will be created for it to operate.

Who win?

This is just waste of time and space as same stupid elements are still within police force.

I expected something more higher like increasing welfare and special salary on the unit while putting qualification as at least a degree holder of not less than second class lower with certification in security or any related training from a notable firm..

Upon admitted must be trained specially for at least 7 months on special operations....

While properly redeploying the current SARS officers back to unit or giving them out to banks or firms as securities. That way they can be smoothly eased out of random police operations.

That's how to go in a sane country not this rubbish I just read.
well the street will be free to to walk and if they mess up again we recoil and revolt..
Crime / Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by 6digitscomrade: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kcitytv:
e bi like them no send kd protest
lol kd south Na for infidels
Crime / Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by 6digitscomrade: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
ridwanlawal:

Those AREWA knows themselves. AREWA are just a sect of rich elites, politicians or the royal families from the NORTH. They are seen with heavily armed security personnel so they will not and cannot understand what we are agitating for.
The earlier we suffering under this administration identify ourselves and unite as one the better for us.
i know bro .. but it’s pathetic

1 Like

Crime / Re: Endsars,kaduna Youths Protests Against Sars Brutality by 6digitscomrade: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2020
ridwanlawal:
The brutality reach North too. No I think they are protesting against #HELL_RUFFIAN
hahahahaha U see derz problem in diz country is southern kaduna not part of the north? I thought arewa said no sars up north and that they were speaking on behalf of all northern states? Or diz should we say has confirmed with credence that the southern part of kaduna are seen as second class citizens? Or all of them there are criminals?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS by 6digitscomrade: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2020
Ogbuu101:
I thought they've banned tramadol and benylin with codeine?
only outside the 19states.. they even need more supplies hence the unsecured borders and increased expansion of railways..
Religion / Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by 6digitscomrade: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2020
Madibah:

Op if I must say
Your thinking is absolutely lame
We are always praying to God for a better government
So is it God that created bad government?
When trying to address people try to address your stupidity also
Bullshit
tell dat slowpoke dat guns don’t kill people, people kill people and we want the killers expunged ..
Religion / Re: Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri by 6digitscomrade: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2020
alBHAGDADI:
I Appeal To Endsars Protesters Not To Drag Pastors Or Take Protest To Churches

I will like to use this medium to appeal to Christians and churchgoers to keep the House of God away from the EndSARS campaign. I strongly sympathize with those who have suffered or lost their life to police brutality. However, dragging a sacred place called the House of God into protests and social media campaigns is strongly frowned at.

I've seen some tweets from some celebrity social media influencers begging for the EndSARS protests to move to churches. They are worried about the silence of pastors. First and foremost, pastors are entitled to maintain silence. They have the right to speak and not to speak. Trying to force out a statement from them concerning SARS is tantamount to bullying as seen in cancel culture which is now in Nigeria.

Here is a tweet from singer Small Doctor calling for EndSARS placards inside churches.

He said,

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_smalldoctor/status/1314912108413358080

This is a singer that was caught with an illegal gun, who has no morality, now having the effrontery to tell pastors ordained by God what to preach in Church. Simply because he successfully led a protest to the government house in Lagos, he's now calling for EndSARS protests in church and the disruption of sermons delivered by the Holy Spirit. Where is the fear of God?

Sahara Reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore also shared the same ideology.

He said,

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1315039632422297601

Let me ask some questions. Was it God that created SARS? If no, why is Sowore telling people not to pay tithe which is God's belonging? This is a call to disobey God, not to end police brutality. Anyone who follows his advice will blame himself sooner or later because...

Hebrews 10:13 KJV
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri is also part of the plot to disrupt the House of God. On his own part, he tweeted that if pastors don't talk about EndSARS in church this Sunday, people should desecrate the offering meant for God. While Christians will be placing their money into the offering box, Reno Omokri is saying that EndSARS protesters should write EndSARS on a piece of paper and place it inside the box as their offering instead of money.

He tweeted,

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1314993056991588359

I ask, where is the fear of God? Is it not enough that you are allowed to protest in the streets that you have to take it to God's sacred place and desecrate it?

Must a pastor speak or preach what you want to hear? What happened to him preaching the message God gave him? No, you want him to say what you want which means he should abandon what God wants him to preach. That's why I like the Bible, it is ever ready for every situation and has spoken of this generation which won't want the truth but will want the preachers who will tell them what they want to hear.

2 Timothy 3:4 KJV
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables

If people had been listening to the sound doctrine being preached in the Churches of God, there won't be any need for SARS nor protests. Churches have been preaching against fraud, laziness, idleness, rascality, prostitution, indecent dressing etc, but no one cared to listen. Those sermons are for their own good but they failed to listen.

Now, they are crying that they are being brutalized by police. If you had listened and obey God, you won't be looking like the profile of a criminal fit enough to be extorted by the bad eggs in SARS. But you want to live anyhow without any repercaution. Now that SARS is brutalizing you, you want to hear pastors speak. Sadly, it is what you put in their mouth you want them to say, not the truth they have been saying for years which you have been rejecting

You want to take to Church your protest which has never been against Yahoo boys but against the system that curtails them. Do you actually know what the House of God is? You don't, that's why you want to turn it into a den of thieves and Yahoo boys. Before you start sweet-talking about how Jesus would be kind to such protests, see what he said below after flogging those who made nonsense of the House of God..

Matthew 21:13
And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

If you take the EndSARS protests to church, just count it that you have drawn battle against God. You have gone in total rebellion against him and have desecrated his sacred place.

This thread is to appeal with those who might be misled into protesting in God's house. Please have a change of heart. The national assembly is there. We have state house of assembly and other government agencies. God's House is not the one hiring and firing security operatives. Please have a change of heart because...

Hebrews 10:13 KJV
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God
u are a sabath day dunce!!! Holier than thou has ruined ur life already.. no man can deceive God!!all diz useless born against people shiorrrrrr
Sports / Re: Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS by 6digitscomrade: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
Let me sit and watch.
Our historian is here to teach us again
omoluabi naim born diz girl hence.. if na omo ale born am .. u and I know d rest
Crime / Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by 6digitscomrade: 6:31am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:
[s][/s]

May the blood of Jesus Christ forgive you for you are a foolish man
lolxxxxxxxxx... the prayer of a sinner only brings curse upon him... seek forgiveness first!!! U are doomed Mr Man ! The blood thirst u crave will drown u !!! If u don’t publicly denounce diz evil u will never be whole again ... innocent souls exterminated and vanquished without justice and their bloods will avenge.. the hunger that u sold ur soul for it’s ur own undoing.
Crime / Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by 6digitscomrade: 5:01am On Oct 11, 2020
goodheart02:

You're simply a foolish fool and no where near a born again. Live with the excesses of people who rape women in custody?? People who kill innocent husbands, sons, and brothers?? Are u sure you're mentaly okay?? If u had said reform I would have understood you but u dare sayIve with their excesses.

Oga for this stupid comment, may you lose all your loved ones to the trigger happy bullets of SARS so u will understand what most families are going through now.
amen!!!
Crime / Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by 6digitscomrade: 5:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Coronavirus1:

You are one of sars fake preacher .
I have cursed him and curses are transferable in other words Anything dat connects to him by blood becomes an unwilling beneficiary of his useless life.. even if pmb gives him the whole Nigeria it’s a waste no babalawo or woly and alfa can help him now .. social media and excessive deception gotten away with numerous times has made him bold enough to spew thrash supporting evil disguising and blasphemy as a Christian.. a joke too far that has consequences without atonement.. adieu to him!
Crime / Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by 6digitscomrade: 4:53am On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:
sadAs a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

Don't you realize that the average yahoo boy and cultists poses a security threat to your lives in future? Do you know how many have died as a result of the atrocities of yahoo boys? We need SARS to deal with those heartless vermins. Yahoo boys are no different from armed robbers. They only rob with phones, gadgets and deceit and since SARS are against robbery they must keep tracking every youth living above their means . Instead of ending SARS, why don't we end fraud and build a sane society?

I support SARS sad sad
if truly there is God .. and they say he’s a omnipresent omnipotent and he has never made a covenant to be broken and he said ask and u shall receive.. I’m At diz moment calling on the heavens to strike u deaf,dumb and lame.. but u must retain ur sight to see how the world will become without u in it.. in Jesus benevolent name I have prayed Amen!
Celebrities / Re: Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized by 6digitscomrade: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
heckymaicon:

The mod should ban this nuisance
just go through the posts and ignore him .. buh I think he’s cursed already...

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign by 6digitscomrade: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
dhoktorlegend:

so you still brought this trash comment to this thread
Na him money e dey work for.. since una dey protest no hustle owo alajo must complete ooo
Politics / Re: Osinbajo Meets With IGP Adamu, DSS Boss, Bichi Over SARS by 6digitscomrade: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
naija4life247:

Oloriibu ni eleyi. If you dress anyhow, you will see anyhow. Because your grandparents are idol worshippers does not mean you too should sacrifice yourself to the gods.

Tattoos are now for criminals.

Ori e to baje. Omo Ale jati jati
oni ranu oshi omo ti aje bi fun ole.. aye iya e ashewo kobo kobo ti lo danu koni ragba fun gbogbo iran e..alagbari oku... shiooorrrrr shakpana mafi eje mu tea loni
Politics / Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by 6digitscomrade: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

Are you intentionally this irritating? What do you mean by the bolded? Are you stupid or something ?
stupidity is his religion and culture sorry he practiced it here..
Politics / Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by 6digitscomrade: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Donspicey:

Real matas bro.......

dats why i jst dey pray make Bubu and IGP do sometin atleast dis nite or bfr monday....

Cos anytin wey make ND join fully e go too Bloody.......bt i dey see say Bubu no wan hear word...

Northerners no protest cos Sarz no dey Brutalize dem......bt dem go stil hear word
oshare nor worry u remember wetin happen to pharaoh?d same thing happen for tunisia.. e be like people wan repeat history themselves then as usual blame history for repeating itself..
Politics / Re: #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page by 6digitscomrade: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lordsagna:

failed nation... failed government
by the time the Niger delta join now the matter go wear bra
Politics / Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by 6digitscomrade: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
sapientia:
IG should come and talk to his employers.

He is living fat on our taxes

Which will be the worst thing Buhari will do.

Nigerians will die in thousands but the government won't exist again.

No military can defeat their own citizens.

Even USA military.
tunisia 2008
Politics / Re: CNN Reports On The #endsars Protest Currently Happening In Nigeria (Video) by 6digitscomrade: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Because I have a flashy car and live a comfortable lifestyle doesn't mean I'm an armed robber or into fraud, I worked hard to be who I am, it's not a crime to be young and rich

SARS needs to be banned cuz they can continue to harass people who are making it legitly
its terrible! Nigeria is so dynamic and huge for us to continue to exist like diz.. people are born with dreads that includes me ..my grandparents have tattoos because of war times and post slavery passed on from generations to generations. Ok since when did body policing became a norm or criteria for crime?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Osinbajo Meets With IGP Adamu, DSS Boss, Bichi Over SARS by 6digitscomrade: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Topmaike007:
at 27 you have benz worth 9mill my friend pls tell me the nature of your job to make you own such a car, civil servant able men earning 200k per month even find it difficult to buy a car worth 4mill and you're saying you won't be called a thief
not his fault dat ur country is a shithole and u pay the real engines of the society peanuts..

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osinbajo Meets With IGP Adamu, DSS Boss, Bichi Over SARS by 6digitscomrade: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
naija4life247:

No, don't mix things up.

SARS must go because they are criminals in uniform and mufti. But, you cannot dress or appear anyhow. Tattoos, dyed hair and dreads are symbols of lazy youths.

Jesus Christ did not dye his hair to orange neither did Prophet Muhammad carry artificial dread

Donald Trump, Putin, Xi, Queen Elizabeth do not have holes and rings on their nose and ears.

Ngozi Iwealla has not tattooed her face neither has Mitchell Obama.

Fashola is a Lagos boy, do you see tattoos on him?

Dress the was you want to be addressed. Those that design their bodies with tattoos and pierce all parts of their body in the so-called America you are blindly copying spend several years in jail. Abi you see tattoos for Mark Zuch body?

ode!!!!! It’s obvious u don’t av grandparents talk less of ancestors.. go and learn ur African heritage and history and come back to apologise to us for using ur stupidity to upset our mood and evening.. now run along oponu jati jati.. archaic caveman mentality stinks gosh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) by 6digitscomrade: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
saphiere:
Why were there in all black?
because the cause that precipitated their course of action was born out of sadness and rancour .SArz only leaves sorrows in their wake..
Celebrities / Re: EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. by 6digitscomrade: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
miketayo:

From ur write up, you clearly don't know why sars was created.
Go take a sit
lol perhaps sit on a NAIL.. to juggle him back to reality �

1 Like

Politics / Re: NANS Denies Asking IGP To Arrest EndSARS Protesters by 6digitscomrade: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Mekudi:
NANS excos are scared of 2by2 on their head, guys dey para this days
when all of dem av yahoo friends and yahoo money sponsors election.. anyway only in Nigeria u will find grannies heading student bodies..
Politics / Re: EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum by 6digitscomrade: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2020
flyingpig:
Comrade Adeyemi Azeez don kill this movement.

Shameless idiot without a ball between his legs he has never even protested against the continued lockdown of universities owing to ASUU strike, he is writing to IGP to discard people protesting for the safety of their lives.

A simp and bought willing tool. Nigerian students no get prestige again.
dat nigga has been described by professor of botany science as a cow dung..
Politics / Re: BBC Joins, As #ENDSARS Trending As No.1 in the World by 6digitscomrade: 3:07am On Oct 10, 2020
OwenJesse27:

We have image ....most foreigners don't want to come to Nigerian because Nigerians keep tarnishing the image of this country it we not help us ....na we go still suffer am not buhari pikin we should learn constructive criticism...
u mean tell twisted tales? Coat the facts? U must be an apc stalwart or have the dna of some of the people destroying d country internally..to ignore crime is crime itself..
Celebrities / Re: Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality by 6digitscomrade: 2:55am On Oct 10, 2020
dalass:
grin

Imagine that... Slapping a 13 year old for having her own laptop... Poverty, ignorance or wickedness, extortion and crass stupidity... The SARS/ police seems to exceel in all without any exceptions : undecided
but the cursed offsprings of demented scums of the earth will tell u the 13yrs old girl from an obvious privilege background was a criminal..any living soul attesting to sustaining sars knowing fully well that it’s wrong will have to surrender their breathe as an atonement to the gods of vengeance before the next eke market day..

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by 6digitscomrade: 2:49am On Oct 10, 2020
Shellsploit:
See as dem carry police signboard like say dem dey do "Match past/parade " for independence day celebration.

Jah Jehovah!!!! Mimo shocked shocked shocked

Aaaaaaaah mo daran shocked

jesu christi!! Babawa ati olorun wa..kabiyesi mi!
Crime / Re: Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma by 6digitscomrade: 2:47am On Oct 10, 2020
Shellsploit:
See as dem carry police signboard like say dem dey do "Match past/parade " for independence day celebration.

Jah Jehovah!!!! Mimo shocked shocked shocked

Aaaaaaaah mo daran shocked

independence aluta continua must liberate from oppression

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 60 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.