Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

6digitscomrade's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6digitscomrade's Profile / 6digitscomrade's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 60 pages)

Politics / Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by 6digitscomrade: 4:35am On Oct 16, 2020
luvmijeje:

So what's the objective of this protest? End Sars..... It has ended. What else do you want?
no it hasn’t !! Maybe in ur deluded mind.. u are too daft for my liking infact I think sleeping with u even will make someone feel like they are practicing necrophilia u will be the most boring like a corpse.. u can’t even communicate straight..

How many times in the last years have they stopped roadblocks They have been banning roadblocks every time a new IGP is shown on TVs..sars has been banned 4times in the last 5years ..

Just go away u are very poor mentally and can’t grasp anything here.. it’s beyond u .. sadly ur lack of knowledge will limit u forever..
Politics / Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by 6digitscomrade: 4:24am On Oct 16, 2020
luvmijeje:

So your protest will stop corruption?

Can you see how senseless you are. You want to overthrow an elected government? You want to take power through the backdoor.

Do you know your local government chairman? If this protest is genuine, that's where your protest should start from. Check and balances.

ahahahaha who said anything about toppling? Anyway I know u and ur boss are pathetic pathological unapologetic coupists so not surprise u are introducing that here without any justification..

U need ur head examined but meanwhile let the people that elected ur government do their checks and balances afterall u have been working for them ?
Politics / Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by 6digitscomrade: 4:11am On Oct 16, 2020
luvmijeje:

Greatful for what? What generation? Is this how to fight? By blocking and sleeping on the road?

I don't blame you. I blame those who are enabling you.
u see ? I knew u were a subhuman even after I spelt grateful correctly u still couldn’t replicate same .. mind u no autocorrect can do that in case u are going to lie on the poor China phone���no China phone can do that..

When the government was depleting our resources and common wealth , was that how to govern? The level of ineptitude, secrecy and reckless looting and insensitive anti human policies is that how to govern? Nothing has been Fair .. don’t expect a fair fight if u have never been fair.. that I share the same planet with a subhuman isn’t fair either the Least God could have done was to gather u and ur kinds in a large aquarium for tourists to watch..

Get lost!
Politics / Re: ASUU Strike: Students Recruited For #EndSARS Protests — Ngige by 6digitscomrade: 4:04am On Oct 16, 2020
SAVAGEBETS:

"recruited"? Come again, did he say "recruited"? He's an idiot, recruited by who? Too where? To do what? Since this protests started have you seen any form of leadership to say people were recruited? YOUTHS have just simply had enough.. Recruited my ass.
d chimp is probably angry they didn’t give him the contract to sell forms as usual to head the protests committee ��he probably believes there’s a cookie jar waiting to be looted�

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: ASUU Strike: Students Recruited For #EndSARS Protests — Ngige by 6digitscomrade: 4:02am On Oct 16, 2020
henrybomb:
Sometimes I wonder how this man is a minister
Very proud,myopic and far from being intelligent
aswear check my comment.. d man is a wicked 2faced dwarf
Politics / Re: ASUU Strike: Students Recruited For #EndSARS Protests — Ngige by 6digitscomrade: 4:00am On Oct 16, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/ASUU-strike-students-recruited-for-endsars-protests-ngige/
ahahahahaa just like mugabe the great once said “ when God gives a woman beauty without brains the Vagina suffers..” now pmb get power but no brain..no correct advisers the people that gave him the power are still the ones choking the noose on his neck unbeknownst to him.

So until now they couldn’t meet ASUU demands? Now they want to let unguided kids go back to schools free for all inadvertently giving unbridled access to a full scale protests..

Wrong turn buhari wrong turn Na express u dey go like diz.. sack ngige now !!! How could he have allowed diz?
Politics / Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by 6digitscomrade: 3:52am On Oct 16, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
Go meet any group protesting and tell them exactly what you said here. Special advicer on road blockage. When Sars were killing people u didn't see them and advise them na now u want form king Solomon.
a lot of Nigerians are demented and diz protests has exposed the statistics of the endemic mental deficits.. no sane person will tolerate oppression it’s beyond Stockholm syndrome it’s MADNESS!!!
Politics / Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by 6digitscomrade: 3:45am On Oct 16, 2020
luvmijeje:

Don't mind them.

Is that how to protest? By turning the Citizens against them.

I don't blame them. I blame the useless Governor who refuses to do his job.

How can few jobless people decides to hold us to ransome unnecessarily. We are training our youth to have no regards for the rule of laws. We are setting a wrong precedent.

stop using grammar bigger than ur eja okpolo...u are a nobody so stop using we are setting.. it’s ur ancestors u need to invite here..they settled diz corruption and breaking of laws in motion.. now our generation has come to fix it.. u miserable good for nothing subhuman cunt, the least u could do is to be eternally grateful..
Politics / Re: EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) by 6digitscomrade: 3:41am On Oct 16, 2020
hedonister:
The End Sars protest keeps waxing strong and protesters seem to be getting more daring. Today, i witnessed how protesters shut down the Lagos Ibadan Expressway at Berger thereby causing traffic from Berger all the way down to Mowe.

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyPbw4R3pZo
looks like the people no longer want to wait for oil money like their president painted them on international media looks like they want to return the gesture with grandiose idea..lol yawa don gatz egunegun don loss contact lens��
Politics / Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by 6digitscomrade: 3:32am On Oct 16, 2020
saaphiere:
May the cause they are fighting for never be in vain.
and Nigerian government for give indomie as stimulus and incentive then lockdown the country after collecting billions.. but see food fellow Nigerians dey provide for themselves... diz government don score own goal Abeg.. Na pmb generation I dey pity even all d money nor go fit wash d stigma and posterity comot dem body..

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by 6digitscomrade: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Incandescent:

Shut up if you are not protesting.

Omugo
omugo wey in him sense don go do omuogo for the land of dense and dumb ��

1 Like

Crime / Re: Identity of One Of thugs sent to disrupt #ENDSARS #ENDSWAT Protest by 6digitscomrade: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Can't be more than 2k.
and he is obviously is a sperm donor cum dad..smh

1 Like

Politics / Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by 6digitscomrade: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Continue oo u hear..

Una eye go soon clear.

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
wetin concern me ...? Carpenter wey nor sabi work Na kpako and online zombie wey nor sabi zombie well Na ozuo and suegbe.. Na suggestion I be give who get ur time u come still see me.. I nor get time for mediocre today..
Politics / Re: EndSARS Protests Banned In Abuja - FCT Security Committee by 6digitscomrade: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
sapientia:

Go to the road with your play card na

Online warrior

Gather ur own thinkers and protest the end protest na

Clown
why u nor kukuma give am sniper to drink? Because u and I know the results of such mumu move it can’t go beyond behind a miserable keyboard ..

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by 6digitscomrade: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
Monimatic:
grin grin grin

Their plan to use Lagos agbero to kill the protests has backfired , they are all now denying sponsoring ageberos in three brand new air conditioned LAGbuses to the protest ground to attack the #EndSars protestors.
Sanwo olu deny
Obasa deny
Mc Oluomo deny
Lagos state government deny

Remaining Tinubu the god father of the agbero in Lagos to deny sponsoring the hoodlums to attack the protesters..Thunder fire all of them from mc oluomo to tinubu
perhaps the truth for come out if to say the buses burn and pipo kpeme..

We for sabi where disclaimers for emanate..
Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by 6digitscomrade: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Abusadiq01:
"Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has denied reports that he sponsored some thugs to disrupt the peaceful protests by #EndSARS protesters in Alausa, the state capital."

When did 'Alausa' became Lagos State Capital?
dat is the actual headquarters for the orchestration of the heist on the state’s treasury..before proceeding to where u might never know..
Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by 6digitscomrade: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Crime / Re: #endsars: See Three Armed Robbers/touts Lynched For Snatching Phones At Ikẹja by 6digitscomrade: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Faitholu:
Three armed robbers/touts infiltrated the EndSARS protesters at Alausa, Ikeja, snatched a lady's phone and they were lynched, beaten and deposited at the entrance of the Lagos Assembly gate this afternoon.
Their names are Sulaimọn Ayinde, Damilọla Balogun and Niyi. They were beaten almost to coma. One of them was armed with cutlass and axe to scare away the youths while he was running to escape, but the youths/students out-powered him and rained beatings on them.

Politics / Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures by 6digitscomrade: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2020
Africonji:
Smh. See dem. Lazy youths. Their parents have all failed them yet they are blaming government. Their parents are the ones they should be protesting against for failing them instead of government. SARS has been banned, yet they are still protesting. This has been hijacked by unscrupulous elements.

Who are the governmen/politicians they are protesting against? Are they not their uncles, fathers, relatives, civil servants? All these lazy bums will do worse than the politicians they are castigating if they taste power.

Buhari is very incompetent. If he does not deploy security agencies to stop these anarchists, Trump style, then he should be impeached by the National Assembly with immediate effect. Nonsense.

You are very stupid. Can you talk to your father like that? Look at this he-goat. I repeat that your parents have failed, for you to be threatening me in this foolish manner. You think you can intimidate me with your mob action rubbish. You are mad. This is what I am saying. Your parents failed to train you properly that is why you are showing off your toutishness online. Ndi leaders of tomorrow. Devil punish you there. Disappear before I vex. Just look at this Ediotic riff raff??
Atleast u availed ursef 14 miserable likes plus u 15.. u can on behalf of ur demented self and buhari deploy ursef to annihilate the anarchists.. I don’t know why ur brain couldn’t squeeze out such ideas because u sound pained, confused, degenerated and mentally malnourished.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: FEC Approves 1.6bn For E-Government Procurement Platform To Check Corruption by 6digitscomrade: 7:04am On Oct 15, 2020
Gondonu:
So what happened to TSA and claims of blocking all the loopholes of corruption according to the government in the time past.This is simply another corruption.
bogus.. try and be familiar with that word��
Webmasters / Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets EndSARS, Solicit Support For The Protest (Photo) by 6digitscomrade: 7:01am On Oct 15, 2020
proclinician:

This fellow always come across like a compound fool. E go tire you oo. Looks like God added the foolishness of your fore fathers to your own and you're displaying everywhere you go.
u might be right u know considering the ancestors now are terrestrial and can possess spiritual satellite coverage to distribute the alleged foolishness ��

2 Likes

Webmasters / Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets EndSARS, Solicit Support For The Protest (Photo) by 6digitscomrade: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Guy your foolishness is astonishing infact so astonishing that scientists in the neuro field ought to cultivate it for research. How can one person have all this foolishness and stupidity? How?
you mean it’s legendary? ��

1 Like

Politics / Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by 6digitscomrade: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2020
kurupt1:

Why are you always stupid??
since when has it become a crime to be a left winger and constantly be in solidarity with stupidity and idiocy?��
Politics / Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by 6digitscomrade: 5:09am On Oct 15, 2020
Politics / Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by 6digitscomrade: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
rummmy:
Endadamu................... grin grin
na d name dey cuz idamu for adamu ooo d guy gatz change him name to Samson abi Moses sharply ���
Politics / Re: "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu by 6digitscomrade: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
osamz007:
OGA TELL US WHERE EXACTLY THEY'LL BE SO WEREY NO GO DISGUISE
the same okpo different zanga ���
Politics / Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by 6digitscomrade: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
dynicks:
The unseen evil expression of all police officers right now on hearing this news!!

They would be like....How do we cast a spell of scrotum enlargement on this IG now?
u mean to say prostate cancer �Na itagba dem go attempt instead
Politics / Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by 6digitscomrade: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
sinkhole:
Borno State Governor, Babagana Zulum, has called on the Federal Government to deploy the dissolved Special Anti Robbery Squad, SARS, personnel to Borno State, to complement the efforts of the Military’s fight against Boko Haram.

Zulum made the call in Maiduguri when he was receiving the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregebesola, who led a delegation to the state. This is coming on the heels of a peaceful procession by some youths, in solidarity with the SARS activities in the state.

Zulum said, in Borno state, SARS had made remarkable achievements against Boko Haram.

Aregbesola said they were in the state to get first-hand information on security challenges bedeviling Borno and parts of the North East.

https://ait.live/governor-zulum-calls-on-fg-to-deploy-dissolved-sars-to-borno-state/
nor be my head oooo anything stone wey zulum throw nor be my head oooo���
Romance / Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by 6digitscomrade: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2020
czarr:
I don't know why this post hit front page...#endmods
reform mods##��

2 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia: International Friendly (1 - 1) On 13th October 2020 by 6digitscomrade: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abeg I need correct link to stream God bless
Education / Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by 6digitscomrade: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lipscomb:
I'm even thinking to drag the whole association to the court to scrap the entire shit.
im almost 40yrs of age and I can authoritatively say diz without fear or favour however I’m open to contrary opinions and debates that as a law abiding citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria that the last time genuine Nans escos walked the jurisdiction of Nigeria was before the emergence of democracy in 1999 .. indeed agbada government is bad see how they used undue power and corrupt funds to inflict and afflict our societal values and inadvertently rendered the labour of heroes in VAIN!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 60 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.