Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,638 members, 7,816,626 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (35481 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by reidkrugger(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2022
virginprincess:
I pray to have a responsible, honest, caring and kind man.
I pray to have the kind of man that will respect my decisions and also take my advice and opinions,a financially stable man.
A man that can accommodate my essences, after all no one is perfect, and most importantly a man that fears God and abide by his commandments,I also love soft spoken men

I don't wish to ever come across a man that sees nothing good in women except sex(redpillers).
A man that drinks, bet, smoke, argues, shout at women, talks too much, stingy,womanizer,cheat and beats women is forbidden to come my way.
Lastly a man that doesn't believe in God.

Aunty, just kuku begin look for Jesus. Because all these one wey you write here nor possible. Even me wey manage good small nor gud reach these your specs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by bilangha(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=PerfectStranger post=112630973][/quote] Mmmmm ferminist sited
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 9:00pm On May 21, 2022
TimeArena:

I'm short cheesy

I have said it many times that ladies don't really want a good man.

What they want is their mind made man.

So if a guy shorter than you approaches you it is an automatic NO even when he is a very very good guy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 21, 2022
Toks2008:
Well as they say, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

This is a sequel to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7115322/guys-what-type-woman-pray

As for me I pray that no lady should ever come across a woman beater but I believe there are other types of men ladies don't pray to come across.

So ladies tell us the type of man you pray never to come across and the type you strongly wish for.
you don come again?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by dammyco(m): 9:00pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.
Calaba or Akwa Ibom woman�
And if you be Yoruba woman, continue madam.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by reidkrugger(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2022
Choilila:

Don't mind them.
All men on this forum thought all women are lik their sisters and mom.

I can boast in anywhere I don't own anything bought by a Man [bf ].Starting from the pens ,ruler, eraser and pencils I used from nursery to higher institution not to mention pants or other stuffs.

Aunty that's rude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by TimeArena(f): 9:01pm On May 21, 2022
Toks2008:

I have said it many times that ladies don't really want a good man.

What they want is their mind made man.

So if a guy shorter than you approaches you it is an automatic NO even when he is a very very good guy.

God won't even allow a man who is shorter than me to approach me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by zenithal: 9:02pm On May 21, 2022
virginprincess:
I pray to have the kind of man that will respect my decisions and also take my advice and opinions,a financially stable man.
A man that can accommodate my essences, after all no one is perfect, and most importantly a man that fears God and abide by his commandments,I also love soft spoken men

I don't wish to ever come across a man that sees nothing good in women except sex(redpillers).
A man that drinks, bet, smoke, argues, shout at women, talks too much, stingy,womanizer,cheat and beats women is forbidden to come my way.

Ah, it's like you were describing me in your post. Are you sure you are not one of my female neighbor and you secretly have a crush on me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:02pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

How much is your worth?
Some women are financially buoyant. I belong to that league.
So...what ll a SBB man like you offer?

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Mypeople2(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

How much is your worth?
Some women are financially buoyant. I belong to that league.
So...what ll a SBB man like you offer?
Forget that thing, whether a lady has money or not does not matter in a relationship, the man will still spend 80-100% of the pepper .So forget that thing you are saying.If a woman gives you N1, just get ready to give her N100

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Echoban: 9:05pm On May 21, 2022
Channah1:
I wish for a gentle and calm man. Financially ok with his own house even if its a bungalow.
Also, one who is caring and will give me 100% attention.

I don't want a man who argues. I don't want a poor or average man still struggling to make ends meet.
I don't want an "I too know" man or a woman beater.

I don't want an ugly looking man like jalodo2 and waistbead tongue.

But sheybi u know say to get this kind man dey very hard angry .

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Naustine(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Financial stable, one that can use his dick effectively and makes me wriggle on bed with endless moaning.
Didn't know when I burst into laugh... I guess ur referring to jonny sins
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by micxwell(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2022
bashuayi:

Just say you want a SIMPle man. Instead of all this handouts you just dropped down here
Not necessarily.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by pennywys(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

then I'm all wish for. Let's mingle
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by blazepascal(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2022
Divay22:
Thread meant for females but guys have taken over it shocked shocked
I feel ladies are more restrain than guys.
asin asin eeh Guys have hijacked it lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by harmony75: 9:07pm On May 21, 2022
Gentleman quiet gentleman I hate lousy people!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by toujurs: 9:07pm On May 21, 2022
virginprincess:

From what you need in a man, walaihi. You seem not to behave essentials and don't like improvements. You just said you want a financially stable man, Aunty didn't you go to school for you to be financially stable. Why is the man being financially stable a criteria. Now that you personally don't see your self as a necessity to be financially stable but your man. What positive essence do you expect your man to accommodate or to bring into the family for growth when you can't even be productive for your own self, not to talk of the family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Traplord09: 9:08pm On May 21, 2022
Choilila:

wahala for ladies wher first carry Nigerian Men as egg. Or as number one priority.

Wahale for man war carry nigerian girls as egg
Or number one priority.... .....
Too much of girl go lead man to his nxt world.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 21, 2022
Mypeople2:
Forget that thing, whether a lady has money or not does not matter in a relationship, the man will still spend 80-100% of the pepper .So forget that thing you are saying.If a woman gives you N1, just get ready to give her N100
I v heard you Short Broke & Black!
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Kirkman: 9:08pm On May 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

grin confession time..

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by kokomilala(m): 9:08pm On May 21, 2022
See, let me give you straight from the heart. Most of these ladies, who had gone on rodeo rides of endless man-changing, like clothes, don't- not even in the least- deserve a godly man or the type they say they want.

These women think they can fool God. In their 20s, when they're nubile, at least, some, fresh, they set unattainable standards for their suitors: I want a rich, at times, very rich, dark , handsome ,God-fearing man etc. Now, the moment you do this, I believe God steps aside. He feels, okay you can have your way. Because you're too wise in your own eyes. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with aspiring to have good things, but when it becomes de rigeur, then there's a problem.

When their flowers are beginning to wither towards the approach of their sunset, in their thirties, they become wiser, and vanities seldom matter to them. However, I've seen many who didn't learn any lesson from their experience.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Afolashade00(f): 9:09pm On May 21, 2022
Toks2008:

As for me I pray that no lady should ever come across a woman beater but I believe there are other types of men ladies don't pray to come across.

So ladies tell us the type of man you pray never to come across and the type you strongly wish for.

I forbid a narcissistic man. Someone who never apologizes and see no reason to even apologise when he is completely wrong.
I do not want some who cannot see through me, that means we have to be connected. I should be able to sense you even if we are miles apart.
A lover of God is well appreciated, I could reach out to him at any point in time to pray, I want someone I can pray and sing with,lol.
Little things matters, you don't need to own the world to be kind, be kind to me and everyone he sees.
I love someone who's focused,determined and always seek for my opinions too, we can build our empire.
I do not keep grudge so if he keeps grudge we will have a big problem. Thank you .

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2022
Stop asking women this type of question, most of them don't even know what they want. undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Abakelawal(f): 9:09pm On May 21, 2022
Serious ba, I love a man who is caring, understandable, truth ful, religious, and hv a lawful source of income even if is little .
I dislike man who is........
Womanizing I hate Dem with passion dat y I don't date a married man.
-

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Channah1(f): 9:10pm On May 21, 2022
Echoban:

But sheybi u know say to get this kind man dey very hard angry .

Not hard for me.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by toujurs: 9:10pm On May 21, 2022
TimeArena:

i hope that's not you on your dp, because u dn pass menopause not to talk of reaching. . And you still find height is a problem. Owk o

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by TimeArena(f): 9:11pm On May 21, 2022
toujurs:
i hope that's not you on your dp, because u dn pass menopause not to talk of reaching. . And you still find height is a problem. Owk o

Eye dey pain u cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Naustine(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2022
Channah1:
I wish for a gentle and calm man. Financially ok with his own house even if its a bungalow.
Also, one who is caring and will give me 100% attention.

I don't want a man who argues. I don't want a poor or average man still struggling to make ends meet.
I don't want an "I too know" man or a woman beater.

I don't want an ugly looking man like jalodo2 and waistbead tongue.

Na that bungalow wey I never get

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Traplord09: 9:11pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=TimeArena post=113049507]

God won't allow me to marry a shorter lady
E saaaaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Diza46(f): 9:13pm On May 21, 2022
Toks2008:

I pray never to come across a man that will always find a way or an excuse or fault to rejecte me or to compare me with other ladies i strongly wish to come across a man that will value me no matter what understand me and appreciate every little of my effort no matter how little it was

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by TimeArena(f): 9:14pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=Traplord09 post=113049795][/quote]

Amen, sir.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by micxwell(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2022
TimeArena:

Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. / Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? / Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.