Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? (18195 Views)

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / Why Is Life So Unfair To Single Guys? / Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 03, 2012
Lol @ the topic question. Hahaha . . . Do you think Life is unfair to women as well?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 12:55am On Feb 03, 2012
^^^
The fccktard knows s[i]h[/i]it! He claims he's fooling around just trying to make ladies blah blah blah that life is blah blah blah! He's a wimp! I'm sure he's considering a sex change right now! grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by queensmith: 12:56am On Feb 03, 2012
I dont believe this at all- i dont believe this one bit. If anything i envy men. I handle being a woman fine, but i would love to be a man for a day. Stand up pissin on a drunken night. Not have morons assume they are on ur level and ask u out. Choose your own partners rather than wait for a dude to come. Granted being a man is a job but i dont see it being that bad. I see men gettin all the good stuff out of life.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:01am On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

You'll forever remain a clueless wimp! Look at how you are almost licking the arse of a real "man!" He used his brains where you terribly failed to use yours. . .sissy! grin
only someone suffering from dementia would see respect for someone as arse licking, but i know, i'm a man i shouldn't be complaining. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 1:11am On Feb 03, 2012
Ok! You are a man with the brains of a wimp! No wonder you said your mom cant raise you alone. . . Now i understand better sissy! You need to flash your brain sir! Cells are weak! Hey, have you lost your way to jaybee's house? I thought you threatened with a ban, like the pitiable wimp that you are. grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:15am On Feb 03, 2012
Nah, i dont need to get you banned, you are surprisingly entertaining this night!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
so keep it up while i keep refreshing!! grin grin wey your wife, id?? undecided
the real men are done talking its time for the jokers!!! cheesy
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 1:16am On Feb 03, 2012
. . .And where is that coconut headed free foulmouthed discombobulated agbero cocoa plantation gangstress of a girl? angry
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 1:21am On Feb 03, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Nah, i dont need to get you banned,
That's my boy! You've stopped reasoning with your dumb arse! Did you get a new brain installed or did you refurbish the old one? You are not a man until you start reasoning like one! grin grin grin You are still a clueless spineless wimpish half man!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by HighChief4(m): 1:37am On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

That's my boy! You've stopped reasoning with your dumb arse! Did you get a new brain installed or did you refurbish the old one? You are not a man until you start reasoning like one! grin grin grin You are still a clueless spineless wimpish half man!

Dude whats exactly your problem, if you do not agree with someone's post, then you jump unto the next thread. You exhibit more hatred on this board than any other one and that makes me wonder if you actually had some problems growing up. All your posts on this board are so hateful. Hey boy, this is 2012 so grow up and stop lickin them gal's a[i]s[/i]s. You have had your a[i]s[/i]s whooped here so many times and you wont still stop.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:46am On Feb 03, 2012
Hahaha, mehhnn you think say you be the first to tell am?? The dude has got major issues but i doubt if he will ever listen, watch him come back with a barrage of insults instead of a thank you!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:51am On Feb 03, 2012
Flashaldrin:

hehehehe, so na the threat wey dey make you foam for mouth since be that. Lol i no just wan open your case this night, believe me if i start, you go hate me. You no i like keeping it real, no matter how bitter or ugly the truth might be.
Errrm about the woman wrapper thing, errrm na you i dey wrap?? Abi e dey pain you say no body they wrap you?? Lol. Old mama relax, i sure say the babe wey you dey talk for get her own mouth, and if she no like am she go yarn me. Either way, no be your biz.
You get any other thing to say?? I dey wait o!
Houseboy open wot case? Infact pls do am loving d drama, all mouth and no friggin action makes a SULE like u.Aboki u sound stupiddd how it go dey pain me if nobody wraps me,gushh u b mugun ooo do u realli think I wan josephs like ur type following me around d net? u defo bin sniffing caustic soda.U hia telling me nonsense say I go hate u,wetin ur mouth fit offload wen we no go render give teenager like u bck,go and read ur books young man getting involved in a chick flick makes u look like a POSSIE!!!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by dabrake(m): 2:06am On Feb 03, 2012
Too much false lifestyle from some guys here. Smh
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 2:08am On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

I know you will reply.  grin Ballistic Idi[i]o[/i]t. So what makes you different from me in terms of insults? Fccking hypocrite! grin You dont care about me, but your dumb brain misdirects your itchy fingers to type stupidly, and somehow, you 'll always mention killz in your post! If flashaldrin opened a thread and i replied flashaldrin, did i reply freecoconut headed fool? Hell NO! But as usual you want to announce the arrival of your horrendously st[i]u[/i]pid self! Smh! Your dumbness is in miles per hour and the mileage is really reading fast! You are quick to label me insultive, but you do so yourself! grin Do you see why you are a freefool? As in the fool in you has a mind of it's own. Even when you want to reason like a normal person, somehow the fool in you takes control! grin Yes! Now slap your dumb self again, and pray you slap your senses back to your dense coagulated impermeable brain! Goat! Next time you see killz comment on a thread, you'll learn to mind your fccking business! I will see to it that you leave this thread and run, under the guise of not having my time! Goat smuggler!  grin grin grin You go chop that stone wey you don dey boil since this night! Your stone go done. . . Scallywag!

O my days,are you sure you have any fibre of manhood in you?I seriously doubt that,chei how bitter can you get,tufiakwa,there's a whole lot of difference between me and you,I don't go about the whole forum exhibiting traits of a miserable sadist,yes I only insult those that needs to be insulted when it calls for once in a while,but you like the hater you are can't drop a simple opinion without sounding hateful and bitter,just check your history on this forum. cheesy fowl I don't give a rat's azz about your freaking online personality but you actually feel like a don simply cos you fight tirelessly online so you think you can talk to just anyone however you wish and expect him\her to swallow it,nah you don't scare me tongue so I'm not afraid to tell you how pathetic you really are. Anumanu I don't need to announce my arrival here cos ever before you came with your wretched self I've been seen and heard,I don't strive with all my might to be seen like you do so don't blame your attention seeking on me angry,seriously I wonder what makes you make statements like"next time when you see killz comment on a thread you'll learn to mind your biz" you well so? Who da heck is killz that I can't talk to him? Dude you are more hopeless than I thought,are you the oba of NL or what?people talk and argue\insult Seun that owns the site e come be you wey never reach anywhere go make person no talk for thread wey you dey,oh lawd this guy is power thirsty undecided,na here you lost,oh so because many people decide not to engage you in e-fights makes you think you scare them?ewu you need to wake up from that fantasy,they just think you sick and decide to ignore you but as you know by now,some people get medicine for the illness wey dey worry and can decide to administer it to you like I'm doing now. I leave thread if I want to,don't tell your useless self you actually chase anyone from any thread,that's what people who attach too much importance to this shyt would say,vagabond you really ought to be ashamed of yourself,more than half of NL thinks you are not alright and you know what they say about the voice of the people,you better do something about the hatred eating you up,if you can't bear to tolerate other hu$an beings then please jump in front of a moving train and end your misery,blawdy miserable sadist of an azzhole. grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by MarcAnthon(m): 2:11am On Feb 03, 2012
Na wa o! I give up. I see that this goes beyond this thread. Either way e be like say them serve bitter kola give una this night. Make una take am easy and fight fair. Tomorrow u'll be friends again but u can't take back spoken words.
Flash, man, abeg stop responding so everyone will chill out. By d way shouldn't y'all be sleeping by now?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 2:18am On Feb 03, 2012
^^bros nothing dey happen joor,now is morning for me tongue,the morafuker feels like a lord cos he has a laptop to type insults at people always,he's an anumanu and that needs to register into this sad skull. grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:20am On Feb 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Houseboy open wot case? Infact pls do am loving d drama, all mouth and no friggin action makes a SULE like u.Aboki u sound stupiddd how it go dey pain me if nobody wraps me,gushh u b mugun ooo do u realli think I wan josephs like ur type following me around d net? u defo bin sniffing caustic soda.U hia telling me nonsense say I go hate u,wetin ur mouth fit offload wen we no go render give teenager like u bck,go and read ur books young man getting involved in a chick flick makes u look like a POSSIE!!!
shall i reply you on this, in other to get the better of you in this argument and thus establish a long-lasting enemity?? No, i shashant!! cheesy unlike your brother wey dey derive glory from e-fights, i dont really care, after all i still need my cbm! wink
I'm going to read my books alright cool
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anonymus11: 2:22am On Feb 03, 2012
freecocoa:

O my days,are you sure you have any fibre of manhood in you?I seriously doubt that,chei how bitter can you get,tufiakwa,there's a whole lot of difference between me and you,I don't go about the whole forum exhibiting traits of a miserable sadist,yes I only insult those that needs to be insulted when it calls for once in a while,but you like the hater you are can't drop a simple opinion without sounding hateful and bitter,just check your history on this forum.  cheesy fowl I don't give a rat's azz about your freaking online personality but you actually feel like a don simply cos you fight tirelessly online so you think you can talk to just anyone however you wish and expect him\her to swallow it,nah you don't scare me   tongue so I'm not afraid to tell you how pathetic you really are. Anumanu I don't need to announce my arrival here cos ever before you came with your wretched self I've been seen and heard,I don't strive with all my might to be seen like you do so don't blame your attention seeking on me angry,seriously I wonder what makes you make statements like"next time when you see killz comment on a thread you'll learn to mind your biz" you well so? Who da heck is killz that I can't talk to him? Dude you are more hopeless than I thought,are you the oba of NL or what?people talk and argue\insult Seun that owns the site e come be you wey never reach anywhere go make person no talk for thread wey you dey,oh lawd this guy is power thirsty undecided,na here you lost,oh so because many people decide not to engage you in e-fights makes you think you scare them?ewu you need to wake up from that fantasy,they just think you sick and decide to ignore you but as you know by now,some people get  medicine for the illness wey dey  worry and can decide to administer it to you like I'm doing now. I leave thread if I want to,don't tell your useless self you actually chase anyone from any thread,that's what people who attach too much importance to this shyt would say,vagabond you really ought to be ashamed of yourself,more than half of NL thinks you are not alright and you know what they say about the voice of the people,you better do something about the hatred eating you up,if you can't bear to tolerate other hu$an beings then please jump in front of a moving train and end your misery,blawdy miserable sadist of an azzhole.  grin

holy jehova. u are more than a women. i used to thnk u in d cabal as le passier mentioned. but 2day u proved u hav a mind of ur own. u shall live long u hav made this platform proud
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:23am On Feb 03, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Na wa o! I give up. I see that this goes beyond this thread. Either way e be like say them serve bitter kola give una this night. Make una take am easy and fight fair. Tomorrow u'll be friends again but u can't take back spoken words.
Flash, man, abeg stop responding so everyone will chill out. By d way shouldn't y'all be sleeping by now?
mehnnn, na true you talk o. But just as i was about to sleep i saw this one. . . .
freecocoa:

O my days,are you sure you have any fibre of manhood in you?I seriously doubt that,chei how bitter can you get,tufiakwa,there's a whole lot of difference between me and you,I don't go about the whole forum exhibiting traits of a miserable sadist,yes I only insult those that needs to be insulted when it calls for once in a while,but you like the hater you are can't drop a simple opinion without sounding hateful and bitter,just check your history on this forum.  cheesy fowl I don't give a rat's azz about your freaking online personality but you actually feel like a don simply cos you fight tirelessly online so you think you can talk to just anyone however you wish and expect him\her to swallow it,nah you don't scare me   tongue so I'm not afraid to tell you how pathetic you really are. Anumanu I don't need to announce my arrival here cos ever before you came with your wretched self I've been seen and heard,I don't strive with all my might to be seen like you do so don't blame your attention seeking on me angry,seriously I wonder what makes you make statements like"next time when you see killz comment on a thread you'll learn to mind your biz" you well so? Who da heck is killz that I can't talk to him? Dude you are more hopeless than I thought,are you the oba of NL or what?people talk and argue\insult Seun that owns the site e come be you wey never reach anywhere go make person no talk for thread wey you dey,oh lawd this guy is power thirsty undecided,na here you lost,oh so because many people decide not to engage you in e-fights makes you think you scare them?ewu you need to wake up from that fantasy,they just think you sick and decide to ignore you but as you know by now,some people get  medicine for the illness wey dey  worry and can decide to administer it to you like I'm doing now. I leave thread if I want to,don't tell your useless self you actually chase anyone from any thread,that's what people who attach too much importance to this shyt would say,vagabond you really ought to be ashamed of yourself,more than half of NL thinks you are not alright and you know what they say about the voice of the people,you better do something about the hatred eating you up,if you can't bear to tolerate other hu$an beings then please jump in front of a moving train and end your misery,blawdy miserable sadist of an azzhole.  grin
cheiiiii!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oh my days!! grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by HighChief4(m): 2:24am On Feb 03, 2012
freecocoa:

O my days,are you sure you have any fibre of manhood in you?I seriously doubt that,chei how bitter can you get,tufiakwa,there's a whole lot of difference between me and you,I don't go about the whole forum exhibiting traits of a miserable sadist,yes I only insult those that needs to be insulted when it calls for once in a while,but you like the hater you are can't drop a simple opinion without sounding hateful and bitter,just check your history on this forum. cheesy fowl I don't give a rat's azz about your freaking online personality but you actually feel like a don simply cos you fight tirelessly online so you think you can talk to just anyone however you wish and expect him\her to swallow it,nah you don't scare me tongue so I'm not afraid to tell you how pathetic you really are. Anumanu I don't need to announce my arrival here cos ever before you came with your wretched self I've been seen and heard,I don't strive with all my might to be seen like you do so don't blame your attention seeking on me angry,seriously I wonder what makes you make statements like"next time when you see killz comment on a thread you'll learn to mind your biz" you well so? Who da heck is killz that I can't talk to him? Dude you are more hopeless than I thought,are you the oba of NL or what?people talk and argue\insult Seun that owns the site e come be you wey never reach anywhere go make person no talk for thread wey you dey,oh lawd this guy is power thirsty undecided,na here you lost,oh so because many people decide not to engage you in e-fights makes you think you scare them?ewu you need to wake up from that fantasy,they just think you sick and decide to ignore you but as you know by now,some people get medicine for the illness wey dey worry and can decide to administer it to you like I'm doing now. I leave thread if I want to,don't tell your useless self you actually chase anyone from any thread,that's what people who attach too much importance to this shyt would say,vagabond you really ought to be ashamed of yourself,more than half of NL thinks you are not alright and you know what they say about the voice of the people,you better do something about the hatred eating you up,if you can't bear to tolerate other hu$an beings then please jump in front of a moving train and end your misery,blawdy miserable sadist of an azzhole. grin

All these for that sickooo? Why are you guys paying so much attention and wasting your time for someone that is actually sick and needs urgent help. next time pay him no attention. I wonder why he has not replied yet.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anonymus11: 2:26am On Feb 03, 2012
dabrake:

Too much false lifestyle from some guys here. Smh

my padi u don reach here. u chanve me today. how far work today
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 2:28am On Feb 03, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

fair enough, we will have to open a thread someday about the differences between a baby daddy (common law husband) and husband.

Alrighty,we'll see about that. cool

anonymus11:

holy jehova. u are more than a women. i used to thnk u in d cabal as le passier mentioned. but 2day u proved u hav a mind of ur own. u shall live long u hav made this platform proud

wink cool
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Outstrip(f): 2:29am On Feb 03, 2012
Typical
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 2:32am On Feb 03, 2012
High_Chief:

All these for that sickooo? Why are you guys paying so much attention and wasting your time for someone that is actually sick and needs urgent help. next time pay him no attention. I wonder why he has not replied yet.
Bros me bone that thing o,that hilldiot needs to hear it once in a while,I get time today so I say make I flex am small. wink cool

Outstrip:

Typical
Ah aunty,don't mind these ones here o,dem no dey hear word. grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:34am On Feb 03, 2012
MarcAnthon:

D police dog will reply trust him,na boi no b man so pardon hin fawkups.Bado no dey fight o cocoa na my left yansh all dat na freestyle,d gambari of a guy decided to get involved by exposing his anusss licking skills.I wonder if his "bin a Man training" no teach am never to get involved wen babes dey troway halarment give each oda, I guess Bolo like him no fit take in dat kian advice flippin Epa.

@Cocoa

Walai u dey maddddddd,u no we promised not to go deep u dey fawk up big time
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by HighChief4(m): 2:36am On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

Ok! You are a man with the brains of a wimp! No wonder you said your mom cant raise you alone. . . Now i understand better sissy! You need to flash your brain sir! Cells are weak! Hey, have you lost your way to jaybee's house? I thought you threatened with a ban, like the pitiable wimp that you are. grin grin grin

Life must really be hard for you mehn. I have never read any of your posts that is hate-free. Stay away from sun and you will start behavin like a normal human, someone earlier alluded that in his post and you took it for granted.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by dabrake(m): 2:39am On Feb 03, 2012
You guys have time. Dude registered on nl dated July 1st 2011 and he's got over 8000 posts. That is over 1000 per month. That is over 35posts per day!! Can't you people reason? That is the height of joblessness. That's the characteristics of a (wo)man who's only job is to wake up, eat, log into nl romance section(the guy disgraced me the other day in politics section. Couldn't argue with real men) and sleep.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by HighChief4(m): 2:41am On Feb 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:

D police dog will reply trust him,na boi no b man so pardon hin fawkups.Bado no dey fight o cocoa na my left yansh all dat na freestyle,d gambari of a guy decided to get involved by exposing his anusss licking skills.I wonder if his "bin a Man training" no teach am never to get involved wen babes dey troway halarment give each oda, I guess Bolo like him no fit take in dat kian advice flippin Epa.

@Cocoa

Walai u dey maddddddd,u no we promised not to go deep u dey fawk up big time

Why have you been tryin so hard to talk to other people and not done anything to tell the hateful boy to tone down on the way he insults people. I never knew he is still like this, tot he heeded to the advise I gave him sometime last year. Cocoa has not stepped a foot wrong, so let her be.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by seedord247(m): 2:42am On Feb 03, 2012
No Permanent Friend in Life!!! tongue lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by seedord247(m): 2:45am On Feb 03, 2012
dabrake:

You guys have time. Dude registered on nl dated July 1st 2011 and he's got over 8000 posts. That is over 1000 per month. That is over 35posts per day!! Can't you people reason? That is the height of joblessness. That's the characteristics of a (wo)man who's only job is to wake up, eat, log into nl romance section(the guy disgraced me the other day in politics section. Couldn't argue with real men) and sleep.

Seconded.

Cretinous Ewu Albino killsz grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 2:46am On Feb 03, 2012
@Paddy abeg free talk joor,I've done nada,you no read him own post? Left matter jare me no send the bagger called killz. cool
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anonymus11: 2:47am On Feb 03, 2012
dabrake:

where i dey wen it happen.omo so u sef get craze.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.