Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? (18196 Views)

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / Why Is Life So Unfair To Single Guys? / Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by HighChief4(m): 2:48am On Feb 03, 2012
dabrake:

You guys have time. Dude registered on nl dated July 1st 2011 and he's got over 8000 posts. That is over 1000 per month. That is over 35posts per day!! Can't you people reason? That is the height of joblessness. That's the characteristics of a (wo)man who's only job is to wake up, eat, log into nl romance section[b](the guy disgraced me the other day in politics section. Couldn't argue with real men)[/b] and sleep.

I swear I would "boko haram" him the day I see him on politics section, he had better limit his childishness to Romance section where people at least read his posts
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by seedord247(m): 2:53am On Feb 03, 2012
High_Chief:

I swear I would "boko haram" him the day I see him on politics section, he had better limit his childishness to Romance section where people at least read his posts

he can never!!!

wettin rat dey look for in Lions cage??

He know's that 70 of girls here on romance section are [b]discombolated  [/b]cool illiterate. grin grin

I don't need to mention names, by their replies, you will know them. shocked shocked
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by HighChief4(m): 2:54am On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

^^^
The fccktard knows s[i]h[/i]it! He claims he's fooling around just trying to make ladies blah blah blah that life is blah blah blah! He's a wimp! I'm sure he's considering a sex change right now! grin

This is what happens when you get your supply from the wrong source. You always sound like my ex-chic, no difference. I doubt you would still remain sane before the end of this year. Dude get a galfriend and be happy for once in REAL life
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:57am On Feb 03, 2012
High_Chief:

Why have you been tryin so hard to talk to other people and not done anything to tell the hateful boy to tone down on the way he insults people. I never knew he is still like this, tot he heeded to the advise I gave him sometime last year. Cocoa has not stepped a foot wrong, so let her be.
Excuse me no b killz life I come,na hin way so dats his business.I won't have cocoa go full on here cus na we understand wassup,u guys chanting cocoa don't no jackkkk, so pls liv me to face my matter u telling me to let her b na error.

Cocoa I repeat u dey fawkupp, I jus no wan change am o if I do ur boi go bleed.U sabi parole yet u dey swagga go abi,no worries carry go I no talk again.

seedord247:

Seconded.

Cretinous Ewu Albino killsz  grin grin grin grin
See oloshi u berra go and master a dictionary foool!!!!

Una dey gang up shey make we roll na. cool
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anonymus11: 2:59am On Feb 03, 2012
freecocoa:

Alrighty,we'll see about that. cool

wink cool

make u no change mouth.u are a man in woman.strong.wht suppose to be done for her since is wht a woman is do.ur next bra is on me
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by seedord247(m): 3:03am On Feb 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Excuse me no b killz life I come,na hin way so dats his business.I won't have cocoa go full on here cus na we understand wassup,u guys chanting cocoa don't no jackkkk, so pls liv me to face my matter u telling me to let her b na error.

Cocoa I repeat u dey fawkupp, I jus no wan change am o if I do ur boi go bleed.U sabi parole yet u dey swagga go abi,no worries carry go I no talk again.

First class Illiterate .

I hardly rant with a drop out like you and the only thing that's positive about you is Your HIV Status. grin grin

I wonder why your folks didn't believe in infanticide or  may be they should have exchanged you for leprous.  grin

If your family have achieved 50% of what i have achieve with  this my  little age, you won't be in UK washing toilet and smiling. cool
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:10am On Feb 03, 2012
seedord247:

he can never!!!

wettin rat dey look for in Lions cage??

He know's[b]that 70 of girls here [/b]on romance section are [b]discombolated  [/b]cool illiterate. grin grin

I don't need to mention names, by their replies, you will know them. shocked shocked

Ode people are quoting u sef open ur rotten molars dey talk disaster,hold up I gats wear my bulletproof as u b grammatical terrorist I must protect myself.Did u jus call sum1 an illiterate after ur very self jus commited d bolded grammatical offense? Damn ur case don pass reverse stick to pidgin Olodo!!!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by HighChief4(m): 3:10am On Feb 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:

First off, am not chanting cocoa, she has her life to live and thats none of my business, but like I said earlier, she has not stepped a foot wrong. Secondly, if thats his life(the hateful boy), then I think we can profer temporal solution to his problems. He should accept nature and live with it, other than trying to take it out on people like they are the cause of his albinism.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 3:12am On Feb 03, 2012
anonymus11:

make u no change mouth.u are a man in woman.strong.wht suppose to be done for her since is wht a woman is do.ur next bra is on me
You funny sha.

@Paddy,chillax joor as per me with kills matter kuku free us,me no go tell am as me take see am,you fit chop the boy,him get lappy so him go defend himself. cheesy cool
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anonymus11: 3:15am On Feb 03, 2012
freecocoa:

You funny sha.

na so na
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:22am On Feb 03, 2012
seedord247:

First class Illiterate .

I hardly rant with a drop out like you and the only thing that's positive about you is Your HIV Status. grin grin

I wonder why your folks didn't believe in infanticide or  may be they should have exchanged you for leprous.  grin

If your family have achieved 50% of what i have achieve with  this my  little age, you won't be in UK washing toilet and smiling. cool
Awwwh I dint include ur family now abi my post got u emotional, since u want me to wake ur ancestors I wud.Guy we all no Clifford orji na ur popsie as u escape bin butchered alive is a miracle, talking of HIV u were born with it now abi u go lie it no dey ur medical record.I don't no were u keep getting dis Uk signals, I don't live in d Uk so pls stop telling us ur fantasy dey don't give Isi-monkeys visa.I bet u wish something like Uk visa lottery existed rite? Dream on dey won't invent such cus dey wud rada prevent demented foools like u entering border.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 3:28am On Feb 03, 2012
Badosky in UK? shocked shocked hmm seedord where you hear that one?make I hear say she near UK. tongue
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:30am On Feb 03, 2012
High_Chief:

First off, am not chanting cocoa, she has her life to live and thats none of my business, but like I said earlier, she has not stepped a foot wrong. Secondly, if thats his life(the hateful boy), then I think we can profer temporal solution to his problems. He should accept nature and live with it, other than trying to take it out on people like they are the cause of his albinism.
Bros anywhich way una wan do d guy no concern me oooo,all I no is he has his way and I get my own way.I feel cocoa no need am u feel she acted rite,in all na we still no d koko.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by kizito96(m): 3:32am On Feb 03, 2012
That is how God created it, for man to be the head. Remember God cursed the man to till the ground before he eass, for a sin he knows nothing about?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by dabrake(m): 3:33am On Feb 03, 2012
High_Chief:

that's not fair. The guy is no albino and even if he is, we should'nt deflate his self esteem.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:37am On Feb 03, 2012
dabrake:

that's not fair. The guy is no albino and even if he is, we should'nt deflate his self esteem.
I like ur way u simply do u keep it up.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by seedord247(m): 3:38am On Feb 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Awwwh I dint include ur family now abi my post got u emotional, since u want me to wake ur ancestors I wud.Guy we all no Clifford orji na ur popsie as u escape bin butchered alive is a miracle, talking of HIV u were born with it now abi u go lie it no dey ur medical record.I don't no were u keep getting dis Uk signals, I don't live in d Uk so pls stop telling us ur  fantasy dey don't give Isi-monkeys visa.I bet u wish something like Uk visa lottery existed rite? Dream on dey won't invent such cus dey wud rada prevent demented foools like u entering border.

ahahhahhahhahh . . . . I laugh in Akata styleee.

Sounds of poverty . .  . GOd punish devil.

Seriously, You thought i give a damn about YOU. . . . mhsewww grin grin

Even my 5 year old boy can't type  all those jagbanjatis you wrote.

You have clearly show yourself to the entire Nairalander that you don't have any life other than Nairaland.

It's 2:37 am in Uk and you ought to be sleeping by now, but your Joblessness  has got you nothing but wasted life.

I will advice to you to donate your life to "PARASITE", if you don't want to die of stupidity. grin grin

I will logg off for now bcus i got some games to play. cool cheesy
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by HighChief4(m): 3:45am On Feb 03, 2012
dabrake:

Dude has called so many people what they are not on this board, so it doesnt matter what he is called. I used to call him a goat, where is the boy sef?

Idowuogbo:

I like ur way u simply do u keep it up.

If you people had talked to that hateful boy just like you did above and adequately guide him, trust me all these wouldnt have been happening. He needs help and you guys should be of help to him and call him to order when he comes with his uncouth language and reacts vaguely to posters. I hate injustice
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:52am On Feb 03, 2012
seedord247:

ahahhahhahhahh . . . . I laugh in Akata styleee.

Sounds of poverty . .  . GOd punish devil.

Seriously, You thought i give a damn about YOU. . . . mhsewww grin grin

Even my 5 year old boy can't type  all those jagbanjatis you wrote.

You have clearly show yourself to the entire Nairalander that you don't have any life other than Nairaland.

It's 2:37 am in Uk and you ought to be sleeping by now, but your Joblessness  has got you nothing but wasted life.

I will advice to you to donate your life to "PARASITE", if you don't want to die of stupidity. grin grin

I will logg off for now bcus i got some games to play. cool cheesy

Uk again? Dude England visa dey hungry u bad oooo cheesy grin

Seewerey d day u stop typing the way u talk is d day I wud finally believe aliens dont type.As in log out and log bck in,while u bck on read ur post bck, if @ all u understand d nonsense u posted feel free posting ur CV to asorock u might get d job tutoring Patience. grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by nenginengi: 3:57am On Feb 03, 2012
To the poster, my advise for you is that; while the grass is greener on the other lawn, the water bills are also higher;

- these days women go to work just as hard as men; they go to full time jobs to contribute to the home financially and still have to cook clean, take care of kids and the home, and is not expected to make a deal of working

- in the family women are the ones who discipline the children, yet they are more often not revered by her children; if the children turn out bad, she is chastised, if they turn out great; the men are praised

- as a woman impressing guys is a full time job, most women wear clothes, make up and keep fit just to please men, and its usually a never ending journey (because face it, pleasing men is almost impossible), but as a man, all you have to do is have the XY chromosome and some cash and you’re desirable to all

- in the working world, women have a glass ceiling, that is why in 2010 there was a huge imbalance in the women to men ratio in senior management. To get to that level, a woman has to work twice as hard.

- in the family; women have to bear children physically endure discomfort for 9 months and go through a harrowing labour process to produce children that are the man’s. I’ll point her that the man’s only contribution to this equation is pleasurable for him.
- If a couple doesn’t have kids, the woman is always the first to be attacked.

- when we decide to opt out of the marriage, we have no rights whatsoever (if you are in Nigeria) women gets nothing, not even their kids (if the man wants them) and in addition to that, getting remarried as a divorced man is a walk in the park, but as a woman, you are seen as “solied goods”

- As regards sex; if a man sleeps with 3 ladies he is a stud and a happening guy, if a lady does the exact same thing (sleeps with 3 men) she is a slut.

- In campuses women are usually victimized because of their sex and inability to defend themselves, even smart women have been denied marks because they refused to sleep with lecturers

My list is not in any way to show you that women have it harder than men. It’s just to show you that for everything you complain of there is a corresponding problem for the opposite sex. The mature thing is to not sit and feel sorry for yourself but to suck it up and make the best of the body you came to the world in. As you are a man, don’t despise what you are… make the most of it, it has its advantages; same for women
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by dabrake(m): 4:11am On Feb 03, 2012
High_Chief:

Dude has called so many people what they are not on this board, so it doesnt matter what he is called. I used to call him a goat, where is the boy sef?

If you people had talked to that hateful boy just like you did above and adequately guide him, trust me all these wouldnt have been happening. He needs help and you guys should be of help to him and call him to order when he comes with his uncouth language and reacts vaguely to posters. I hate injustice
no doubt. I'm an active member in many forums(mainly maths/statistics/computer sc. forums) and they are 98% devoid of insults. I never thought i'ld ever dig it out with anybody in a forum. Dude happened to be the only guy who would force me to eat my words. At times, despite the fact that everyone here is entitled to his/her opinion, i just must abuse out of anger but most times, i think they are worth it. Some people do not know that nairaland.com is among the top 3 visited nigerian based sites in the world. What do they want non-nigerians to think of us? That we can't go front because of our inability to tackle/give solutions to a problem? That we would rather result to ad hominem arguments? Non-nigerians will not want to socialize with us due to our portrayed venom? . . . So sad
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by donchido(m): 4:45am On Feb 03, 2012
@ poster
oga leave them alone jor, let not take matters into our hand, just remeber to have a zero tolerance policy for bullshit, if she doesn't fit into your ideal equation, then eject her out, faster than a volcanic plasma and relocate your ambitions to more suitable pursuits,

>>it shall be well with the woman of your calibre<<
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by igbo2011(m): 5:04am On Feb 03, 2012
This is true, i feel the same way. Women get out of jail easier women aren't harrassed by the police. Men get falsely accused of rape. There is women's health but hardly anything for men's health. Women and children get out first while men die. People make domestic violence seem like it is only men beating women when it is two ways. Men have to dominate other men to get somewhere. There is violence against women day how about violence against men?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Goldieluks: 5:29am On Feb 03, 2012
It is obviously apparent that killz got a personality disorder. I keep hoping that someday he'd grow up,but NO. He calls people all type of names, but as blind as he is mentally, those names are describes his character perfectly well. You call people dicombobulated,whilst you are the one who is actually discombobulated. You call people dumb,but every post by you stinks of the word DUMB. No day would pass without  you acting like the real FOOL and MOFO you are,a first class one at that.

I can tell the kind of life style you lead, you wake up in the morning,eat your mama food,pick up your phone and spend the rest of your sad and miserable life on NL. Am sure your parents are getting sick of your lame asss and they can't wait to kick you out! I know you give them so much disrespect and problems because it shows you don't have respect for humanity. I give you up to 10 years to be on the fair side,if you continue this way,you will run mad! I seriously pity you. The other day you called me unintelligent. I know your thinking that when soemone manages to conclude their SSCE examination and have access to the internet via their phones,then they become automatically intelligent  Isn't it?Funny enough you cannot even measure up to my standards in life,even your generation to come. I just shook my head in pity and its so unfortunate that people of your kind will never get it no matter how green the world appears to be. You will obviously reply and throw insults to the air as usual but I bet you will NEVER forget that Goldie who ALWAYS sees through your feign life style.  
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by seedord247(m): 6:07am On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

It is obviously apparent that killz got a personality disorder. I keep hoping that someday he'd grow up,but NO. He calls people all type of names, but as blind as he is mentally, those names are describes his character perfectly well. You call people dicombobulated,whilst you are the one who is actually discombobulated. You call people dumb,but every post by you stinks of the word DUMB. No day would pass without  you acting like the real FOOL and MOFO you are,a first class one at that.

I can tell the kind of life style you lead, you wake up in the morning,eat your mama food,pick up your phone and spend the rest of your sad and miserable life on NL. Am sure your parents are getting sick of your lame asss and they can't wait to kick you out! I know you give them so much disrespect and problems because it shows you don't have respect for humanity. I give you up to 10 years to be on the fair side,if you continue this way,you will run mad! I seriously pity you. The other day you called me unintelligent. I know your thinking that when soemone manages to conclude their SSCE examination and have access to the internet via their phones,then they become automatically intelligent  Isn't it?Funny enough you cannot even measure up to my standards in life,even your generation to come. I just shook my head in pity and its so unfortunate that people of your kind will never get it no matter how green the world appears to be. You will obviously reply and throw insults to the air as usual but I bet you will NEVER forget that Goldie who ALWAYS sees through your feign life style.  

My aunty . . wetin happen

All this for one discombobulated GAY.

To cover it all The stupid Baboon is a College Drop out. God punish Devil.

how i wish NL is Physical. grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by seedord247(m): 6:13am On Feb 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Uk again? Dude England visa dey hungry u bad oooo cheesy grin

Seewerey d day u stop typing the way u talk is d day I wud finally believe aliens dont type.As in log out and log bck in,while u bck on read ur post bck, if @ all u understand d nonsense u posted feel free posting ur CV to asorock u might get d job tutoring Patience. grin

So you still have the strength to talk. . . ain't you got no shame??

You talk as if you are the First strumpet that will get access to UK by fake VISAS.

MUMU . . like i said before i'm not in your clique to chant with you. Those who rant with you did not know much about you.

FYI . . I've been to UK 2wice and i find it as place for morons like you without no Ambition in life.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anonymus11: 6:14am On Feb 03, 2012
i jst dey receive message for this post for my yahoo.
how a ugly small boy was allowed to control adults baffles me.                         he was accepted for too long. he shld have bin taugh lessons life. in real life does he have d stamina to face human. u has seen discombull members to ride and control.          girls are moved by the ediot and worship d antichrist undecided
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 6:32am On Feb 03, 2012
Come id, i dont know which is more pathetic?? The fact that a woman at your age is so idle she spends all her life on an internet forum or that an old woman like you has no atom of maturity and goes around being the internet clowness to people you claim to be older than.
Your case is far worse than killz, atleast he makes sense 30% of the time, but you, nobody dey ever see you were dem dey talk better issues, na to come crack useless jokes wen no dey ever funny or to come cuss people wen no wan follow your caban.
Fat shediot like you, all you do is wake up in the morning, i wonder if you even cook, you go just login nl to spend the rest of your day clowning at your age!
Go and get a life jare, let a guy toast you abeg, date and marry so that we all can shout in unism, GOOD RIDDANCE!!
P.s: all those your jokes and razz talks no dey ever funny, people might just tell you they are, just so you will leave them the fcck alone, but instead of you to take the cue and stop disgracing your womanhood, you keep on yapping your mouth like a mad woman from yaba left. Iwere!!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by mamalola19: 7:02am On Feb 03, 2012
shocked shocked :odis is d disadvantag of the groupings i was talking abt d other day. come online write n fu ck off why the association or cabal like street boys and girls. ihope dis wld serve a great lesson that people shld mindtheir biz n manage temper. too much of evertin is a disease on its own. i recognise trouble maker but decided not to mention names we r tired of d abuse. tpia shld learn 4rm her grandkids.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by seedord247(m): 7:11am On Feb 03, 2012
mamalola19:

shocked shocked :odis is d disadvantag of the groupings i was talking abt d other day. come online write n fu ck off why the association or cabal like street boys and girls. ihope dis wld serve a great lesson that people shld mindtheir biz n manage temper. too much of evertin is a disease on its own. i recognise trouble maker but decided not to mention names we r tired of d abuse. tpia shld learn 4rm her grandkids.

pls how old is she? and na how many grandkids she get??
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by mamalola19: 7:14am On Feb 03, 2012
freecocoa feminism i admire u. dt day u tackle me for dt thread, i wan kick u but now come make i kiss u.job well down. u try no be small

seedord247:

pls how old is she? and na how many grandkids she get??

dt mama own too much abeg. she sabi wahala person. i no go surpise if she don nack 70.

op look like small pikin. imfit be tpia greatgrandchild. dt aunty go soon come find me here make i fall out
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by victorazy(m): 7:15am On Feb 03, 2012
Man will buy phone and still buy recharge card for woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.