Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? (18202 Views)

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / Why Is Life So Unfair To Single Guys? / Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:

I hope I am not part of d pips u called dummies,if u wan fire shots talk to me don't corner it biko u no I hate such. undecided undecided

I wonder y d poster dint quote La mamasita msteeeeewww!!!!! Copyright no dey tire folks sha tongue
Wetin dey itch you for body? Your name na "dummies"? Who dey fire shot?if I gat something to tell you I'll tell you point blank,if you wan use your hand claim title give yourself then by all means do so.

~Killz~:

Push me, but dont push me to the wall. When you push me to the wall. . . I'll Bite! smiley
C'mon go enter inside any wall you see near you,dat one na threat abi na ginger? You must be high.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by MarcAnthon(m): 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2012
freecocoa:

Nwanne'm the thing tire me gan sef,a lady created this type of thread and no one cussed her,a guy created the male version of it just to prove, someone who obviously have something personal with the OP takes it upon himself to be the e-sadist he is known to be and like the NL we know,many dummies who don't even understand it decides to join in the cussing,typical,sometimes I just can't help but wonder.

Nneoma, udo di. I think everyone understands now.

coogar:

then the op should have quoted la parissiene's earlier post so we can know this was simply a rebuttal. . .

i really don't think some posters ponder deeply before making threads.
the presentation is so lethargic it makes you question the intelligence quotient of the authors of these moronic posts.

Maybe he should have. Maybe not. But I think he explained it a few posts down the line. All I'm saying is let's take it easy on the cussing. At any rate  we could just read and waka pass if it's so stupid. I do that to a lot of threads. Hope we're cool sha.

~Killz~:

Hypertensive? Were you short of words my man? You are soo funny! grin grin grin Pls crack another joke. . . This wan sweet die! grin grin grin grin I just slapped myself laughing. . . grin grin

Hypertensive over a dumb disoriented thread on NAIRALAND? Oh lawd! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny you. I see you're having a good laff  smiley

Idowuogbo:

I hope I am not part of d pips u called dummies,if u wan fire shots talk to me don't corner it biko u no I hate such. undecided undecided

I wonder y d poster dint quote La mamasita msteeeeewww!!!!! Copyright no dey tire folks sha tongue

I think he explained it later. At any rate e don do, u hear?  smiley
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2012
just like the same post about women, let me point out where i think you got it wrong:

- we have to work so hard to eat, to be liked, to be something in life, to marry, to maintain a family while all a girl has to do is at most be a graduate in any course at all, get married, and she is settled for life.

i do feel a little sad when i see men who believe that women just have to get married to be settled for life. these same men are the root of the problem, and yet whine about it. if any SMART man decides to marry a useless lazy uneducated woman then why should we blame WOMEN?!

- in the family we have to make the hard decisions and maintain discipline, we keep getting hates from our children, while all the mother has to do is sit back, be her normal self, and be loved by the children and have poems and songs written about them!

make decision/maintain discipline?! BWAAAAH! you sound like a parent talking about his children!
if your kids hate you then the problem is YOU, no one else. blame YOURSELF because you are the one who decided to marry a lazy good for nothing woman. a proper wife would educate your kids right and make them understand about why you may not always be around.
btw: because father "may" not be around can have the opposite effect on children and they love them more. the catch is to dedicate your free time to them when you are home.

- we always have to do so much to impress the ladies, wasting our hard earned money, buying expensive things while they just take the gifts and rejects us afterwards, make fun at us, and settle for the highest bidder

pls bro, stop hanging around broke a[/b]ss begging gold diggers, and instead get with some REAL WOMEN.
trying to impress ashis is not only wrong but a waste of time.
btw: if you can only impress women with money then you have only YOURSELF to blame if/when thats how they judge YOU.

[b]- we have to do the hard and menial jobs around, make sacrifices for ladies that are complete strangers to us, take up arms, fight for the country, get killed, and still get insulted by these ladies in return. I know how many times i've stood up in classes and public transportations for the so-called weaker sex, and yet na insult i go chop afterwards.

being in the army is a job that comes with its own disadvantages, its an employment YOU have chosen, therefore why blame other for YOUR OWN CHOICES? as for courtesy, only stand up for older women, women with very young kids OR pregnant women in public transportation, i doubt they will insult you in return.

- in the family we are supposed to take responsibilty for every financial details, from paying the bills, training the children and also paying for women's incessant shopping, even though we ourselfs may not have more than two pairs of shoes and few changes of clothes. And when the money finishes, she just ups and leaves to the next mugu.

of course you have to take all responsibiliies and pay for women shopping. . . . . . . thats the consequences of marrying an uneducated lazy good for nothing woman.
training children?! is that not your parental duty?!
as for your woman leaving you when money don finish, what do you expect?! you are quick to entice a woman with money, blow money on her and make her believe you GOT IT (which is the only reason that woman is with you). the minute the money finishes , then she has absolutely NO REASONS to stay with your broke a[/b]ss. the joke is on you, the guy who pretended to be someone he was not!

[b]- when we decide to opt out of the marriage, they get half of our money and our children. When they get fed up and want out, they also get half of our money and our children!! Win-win situation for them!

would you rather throw her and the kids in the street? as much as she may not deserve half, she deserves SOMETHING.
put measures in place so that what is yours will always stay yours OR dont get married!!! its that simple!
btw: if you had married an educated HARD WORKING woman, then none of this will matter anyway.

- during sexx, we have to do all the action, twisting and contorting our waists just to please the ladies, while they just lay back and complain about the sexx afterwards, we take responsibility for anything that goes wrong and even get to pay for the sexx enjoyed mutually by both parties, even more by the women since they get to have unlimited orgassms!!

are you for real?! its all about COMMUNICATION. if you cant tell/teach your partner how to change (and it is such a big deal to you) then, by all means, divorce and get someone better.

- we are expected to handle all the violence in the family, we are the ones who get into fights, who get beaten, arrested, murdered, shorter life expectancy. Their are far more widows than widowers!

there should be NO violence in your family. dont try to be who you are not, instead CALL THE POLICE and you will live longer!!!!

- in any dispute involving men and women the men get automatically indicted! If three ladies have sexx with a man, its a four-some, if three men have sexx with a lady, its a gang-raape.

bwaaaah! you are confused bro, if 3 men have sexx with a lady (willingly), it's still a 4sum. educate your self on what gang-r[b]a[/b]pe is. (hint: focus on the word R A P E).
men automatically get indicted if in dispute with women?! where do you live bro?! are there no laws in your neighborhood?!

- generally in the society women are more favoured and considered than a man, a man has to work so hard to get to a position, while all a lady has to do is flash a charming smile and show a little breeast.

would you rather smile and be promoted for your charms or for hardwork? would you really want to work for a company that reward such ladies instead of hardwork?
btw i doubt they actually "consider" these ladies (other than for the sex they will have to provide).

In campuses a guy has to hussle for huge sums of money to sort an exam, while the babe go just open leg for the lecturer, and have sexx in which she derives as much pleasure.

would you rather have KNOWLEDGE or a phoney diploma? these ladies will never succeed in life because they would always lack the KNOW HOW. opening their legs would give them the diploma but since they possibly have no clues, they wont be able to hold on to that job.
btw: who cares what other do to get their diplomas? you sound like a kid whining about others having better toys than you. paying for your exams is what EVERYBODY has to do, its the RIGHT thing to do. just because a few cheat their way out of this shouldnt matter to you.
what's next? some guys bought their houses through 419/arm robbery so you will whine about it?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2012
freecocoa:

C'mon go enter inside any wall you see near you,dat one na threat abi na ginger? You must be high.
Ok! We'll see who high pass finally! Enjoy yourself for now. Cheers!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
MBJ. Seriously, do you think that boy has the mental capacity to understand all that? A normal functional brain would have thought of all that before starting the nonsense of a thread! I hope he does though!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2012
@MBJ,Despite the fact that this is my sweetheart's thread I can't help but say this,you are making it hard for me to stop crushing on you,you have my respect.  cool

@sunshine,I'm sure you understand.

~Killz~:

Ok! We'll see who high pass finally! Enjoy yourself for now. Cheers!
Come you go and rest,don't you get tired of this your nonsense online? Abeg you are already boring.mscheew.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2012
freecocoa:

Wetin dey itch you for body? Your name na "dummies"? Who dey fire shot?if I gat something to tell you I'll tell you point blank,if you wan use your hand claim title give yourself then by all means do so.

Come I seriously don't give a shitzzz about d woeva ish u guys gat online.Don't give me attitude seriously don't flippin go dia,u halaring dummies am I stupiddd ni? Or u feel I no sharp reach dat level ni,If defending e-love is wot is sharking u let me no.Like are u sane at all na fawckinnn online we dey o Cocoa damnnnnnnnnn!!!,

P.S-Don't make me question u tonite,I no send d outcome oo u no say I no 2 well.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by claremont(m): 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2012
[b]As per my previous post on the other thread, life is perfectly neutral. It is neither fair, or unfair to either party. The picture you painted about females who supposedly have life easy for them may only be applicable in some dark regions of Africa, but those concepts are far-flung in civilised societies.

Personally, I find it hard to understand the reasoning of people who blame life/society for their fate. In human psychology, it has been discovered that there are two kinds of people in life; those who have an external locus of control i.e. those who blame external factors for their fate, and those who have an internal locus of control i.e. those who believe they are the creators of their own destiny. This test is gender-neutral, and is applicable to both sexes. It is a foregone conclusion in human psychology that the MOST successful people in the world are those who have internal locus of control, these group of people believe that every good or bad incident that happens to them is their fault, and not the fault of society/life.[/b]
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2012
~Killz~:

MBJ. Seriously, do you think that boy has the mental capacity to understand all that? A normal functional brain would have thought of all that before starting the nonsense of a thread! I hope he does though!

some of his points clearly make very little sense, and i hope he simply brought up this thread as a "t[b]i[/b]t for tat" joke for La Parisienne's thread.

freecocoa:

@MBJ,Despite the fact that this is my sweetheart's thread I can't help but say this,you are making it hard for me to stop crushing on you,you have my respect.  cool

your "sweetheart" is clearly saying on this thread that he will never value/respoect you as a woman. . . . . . .  i dont know about you but i would rather you get yourself a baby daddy (like me) to get yourself some beautiful babies, and be happy lol!

@Claremont
you are right about that BUT we all know that most African men (like the poster) will blame EVERYTHING else but themselves when life is down. . . . . . . and praise themselves when all is well.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Come I seriously don't give a shitzzz about d woeva ish u guys gat online.Don't give me attitude seriously don't flippin go dia,u halaring dummies am I stupiddd ni? Or u feel I no sharp reach dat level ni,If defending e-love is wot is sharking u let me no.Like are u sane at all na fawckinnn online we dey o Cocoa damnnnnnnnnn!!!,

P.S-Don't make me question u tonite,I no send d outcome oo u no say I no 2 well.
Omoge abeg hold your side,wida your wida eyes?I said "dummies" are you the only one who cussed op or disagreed with his posts?why are you making my comment about you? No dey ask weda I sane cos I think you know the answer,

If there's anything I don't like na make person dey warn me unnecessarily,wetin you dey claim staunch for me for?abeg I no call name for my post,it was a general comment and I won't be held responsible if you take it personal,so no dey form Rambo give me,me with you no get kwanta.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
Ok MJ Brown that's your opinion. Caption it. Would have been more suitable in another unfair thread.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2012
freecocoa slap your self for being so dumb at this time of the night! You cant differentiate bullshit even if it was smeared on your face! Do i care if you think me boring? Hell fcck NO! Your opinion about my online character is NOT needed! Slap your self again, for not coming to that realization earlier! Now, go and smoke whatever it is that get's you so fccking high! Nonsense! undecided
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2012
If i'm an e-sadist, like hell you are an e-idi[i]o[/i]t! undecided If you are to reply me, i want your best shots! If you choose not to reply me better for you, and good riddance. I wont tolerate your nonsense further! undecided
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

your "sweetheart" is clearly saying on this thread that he will never value/respoect you as a woman. . . . . . .  i dont know about you but i would rather you get yourself a baby daddy (like me) to get yourself some beautiful babies, and be happy lol!

Nah that's not what he means,it was just a tit for tat for the other thread, trust me he knows better,btw I don't just want a Baby daddy I want to be married to him,not just him being a baby daddy like you prolly mean. cheesy
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2012
@mbj, well am glad you really took time to analyse the post and didnt go the way of other ignorant handles that only know how to curse.
Well from your analysis, what you are basically saying is that, yes this things happen to men but they can be avoided by the smart ones. I whole heartedly agree. Most of those things i wrote dont apply and would never apply to me.
But you do realise that i wrote this as a direct response to la parissiennes thread, and according to her, the things she listed are not neccessarily what all women undergo but what society expects them to undergo and what most women undergo. And on that basis i scripted my reply! In other words yes, smart men could avoid those and yes a man is responsible for what happens to him, but most of those things happen to most men anyway or society expects them to undergo them.
All i was just trying to say and is still saying is that life is not fair to both parties and both should learn to tolerate whatever life throws at them. Chikenna!!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2012
~Killz~:

lol, i'm really sorry if you think mbj will join your bandwagon, hehehehe, guess you dont realise that people are way more mature than you!!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

some of his points clearly make very little sense, and i hope he simply brought up this thread as a "t[b]i[/b]t for tat" joke for La Parisienne's thread.
Makes little sense = bullocks

Dats y I told him I agreed wiv killz ooooo,only for some hmmmmmm *badosky contains herself*

Ur post to him was solid thank God for ur gorgeous brainz kiss

freecocoa:

Omoge abeg hold your side,wida your wida eyes?I said "dummies" are you the only one who cussed op or disagreed with his posts?why are you making my comment about you? No dey ask weda I sane cos I think you know the answer,

If there's anything I don't like na make person dey warn me unnecessarily,wetin you dey claim staunch for me for?abeg I no call name for my post,it was a general comment and I won't be held responsible if you take it personal,so no dey form Rambo give me,me with you no get kwanta.

I am not making it about me, u calling people dat dint agree with ur e-love dummies not seat well at all.I dint agree so I was given a dose of ur name-calling rite?sometimes u do stuff without applying caution,no b all d time u go dey form untouchable.Turkey we no get but pls next time structure ur post so it no affect me,btw who was threatening u? Na awareness u see so b4 I change tone u no Badosky way na,I think u seriously finding it really difficult to balance offline and online.I gat halar u later sha

Peace!!!

@killz

Na woman don't go dia angry
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2012
freecocoa:

@sunshine,I'm sure you understand.

lolz, i sure understand babe, crushing is allowed!
The man is one of the most sensible male posters here, i would crush on him too if i were you, lol.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2012
Bro, be sorry for your dumb self! Wimp! Opening a thread in reply to a thread by a lady, and typing trash you confessed was trash! Fool! You had better run to Jaybee! wink
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2012
~Killz~:

If i'm an e-sadist, like hell you are an e-idi[i]o[/i]t! undecided If you are to reply me, i want your best shots! If you choose not to reply me better for you, and good riddance. I wont tolerate your nonsense further! undecided
~Killz~:

freecocoa slap your self for being so dumb at this time of the night! You cant differentiate bullshit even if it was smeared on your face! Do i care if you think me boring? Hell fcck NO! Your opinion about my online character is NOT needed! Slap your self again, for not coming to that realization earlier! Now, go and smoke whatever it is that get's you so fccking high! Nonsense! undecided
grin Mad dog,see how your showing muscle,anyways we know how sad your life is online please don't blame me for that cheesy,I said how you are and that's boring,what makes you think I care if you need to know or not,my own be say I don talk wetin I wan talk,I hardly have time for your nansense rants man cos you derive pleasure in fighting online as if your life depends on it,dude I don't know what you think,that we are on WWE? Wey you dey ask for best shots,E bu e-ewu,go hide somewhere joor,don't think I said anything cos I want to engage in e-fight with you,I just want you to get the stuppid notion that you threaten me outta your big head. Morafuker.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2012
claremont:

[b]As per my previous post on the other thread, life is perfectly neutral. It is neither fair, or unfair to either party. The picture you painted about females who supposedly have life easy for them may only be applicable in some dark regions of Africa, but those concepts are far-flung in civilised societies.

Personally, I find it hard to understand the reasoning of people who blame life/society for their fate. In human psychology, it has been discovered that there are two kinds of people in life; those who have an external locus of control i.e. those who blame external factors for their fate, and those who have an internal locus of control i.e. those who believe they are the creators of their own destiny. This test is gender-neutral, and is applicable to both sexes. It is a foregone conclusion in human psychology that the MOST successful people in the world are those who have internal locus of control, these group of people believe that every good or bad incident that happens to them is their fault, and not the fault of society/life.[/b]
dude i totally agree with you, and i hope you've realised that this was a direct tit for tat response to la paris thread. If she wasnt cussed out on the thread even though must of her arguments were wack, why should i? Unless there was a personal agenda behind it.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2012
@id, babe you just dey come form gowon for here, na who you dey threaten?? If you get anything to say, talk am joor, you know i dont give a damn so no go think say anybody dey cower in fear for you. Smh!!!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:02am On Feb 03, 2012
freecocoa:

grin Mad dog,see how your showing muscle,anyways we know how sad your life is online please don't blame me for that cheesy,I said how you are and that's boring,what makes you think I care if you need to know or not,my own be say I don talk wetin I wan talk,I hardly have time for your nansense rants man cos you derive pleasure in fighting online as if your life depends on it,dude I don't know what you think,that we are on WWE? Wey you dey ask for best shots,E bu e-ewu,go hide somewhere joor,don't think I said anything cos I want to engage in e-fight with you,I just want you to get the stuppid notion that you threaten me outta your big head. Morafuker.
cheiiiii!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 12:05am On Feb 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:

I am not making it about me, u calling people dat dint agree with ur e-love dummies not seat well at all.I dint agree so I was given a dose of ur name-calling rite?sometimes u do stuff without applying caution,no b all d time u go dey form untouchable.Turkey we no get but pls next time structure ur post so it no affect me,btw who was threatening u? Na awareness u see so b4 I change tone u no Badosky way na,I think u seriously finding it really difficult to balance offline and online.I gat halar u later sha

Peace!!!

listen badosky,forget e-love matter,you are the one getting it wrong,that we are friends in here and outside doesn't mean we can't disagree,me and you no join NL today and you won't say you don't know how it goes on a thread that takes the turn this one took,what you are practically saying be say make I no talk my mind for thread if you no agree with am,shuo babe think am na,I know offline and online and friends disagree so don't bring offline into our NL talk,we can fight on NL and still be cool offline,I do it with many people and you'd be surprised to know who and who,so make you no take am say cos we no gree for here mean say me dey carry am go outside.

Peace.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by LaParisienne(f): 12:06am On Feb 03, 2012
Flashaldrin:

dude i totally agree with you, and i hope you've realised that this was a direct Bosom for tat response to la paris thread. If she wasnt cussed out on the thread even though must of her arguments were wack, why should i? Unless there was a personal agenda behind it.
Erm monsieur, quel est ton problème avec moi ce soir? Did you really have to say that? Are you just saying it so that you'll see how vile my mouth is?

Unlike you, I didn't insult people on my thread. I was just messing around and at the end of the day, eveyone that participated understood it.

As for the ghetto cabal, je m'en fou!!!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:21am On Feb 03, 2012
Flashaldrin:

@id, babe you just dey come form gowon for here, na who you dey threaten?? If you get anything to say, talk am joor, you know i dont give a damn so no go think say anybody dey cower in fear for you. Smh!!!
Are u ok ? Who was sending threats,as in come me and u no dey set so pls cellutape ur mouth.I was talking to cocoa but as senseless as u are u refuse to notice na gal to gal yarn,I no blame u how woman wrapper like u wan no sef.Cower in fear? Guy seriously u sure dem no puncture ur brain for ward today, I said peace earlier y raise matter over e-punnie.See ur life u dey do yes ma for babe wey no send ur real life Heddiot!!!!!!

@cocoa

Dint u teach ur boy manners? Anyways like I said I go halar ur matter later for base.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 03, 2012
REALITY101:

Ok MJ Brown that's your opinion. Caption it. Would have been more suitable in another unfair thread.

if we all took time to reply to the ladies thread then this one also deserved an answer from us all.

freecocoa:

Nah that's not what he means,it was just a Bosom for tat for the other thread, trust me he knows better,btw I don't just want a Baby daddy I want to be married to him,not just him being a baby daddy like you prolly mean. cheesy

fair enough, we will have to open a thread someday about the differences between a baby daddy (common law husband) and husband.

@Flash
so in a way what you are saying is that life, for "SOME" few men, is unfair?! you may be right about that but i doubt society expects us to do most of the stuff you mentioned. some people would rather that we were mugus etc, and thats ok, the catch is making sure you aint one. judge life by YOUR actions, not by what some few deadbeats are doing (or want us to do).

@idowuogbo
if i had written bullocks , i would have probably gotten a barrage of insults, instead of a reply from Flash to confirm his views.
we can now confirm that he was just being the devil's advocate and he doesnt really believe that this is how men should act (although many do)
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 12:29am On Feb 03, 2012
;DMad dog,see how your showing muscle,anyways we know how sad your life is online please don't blame me for that cheesy ,I said how you are and that's boring,what makes you think I care if you need to know or not,my own be say I don talk wetin I wan talk,I hardly have time for your nansense rants man cos you derive pleasure in fighting online as if your life depends on it,dude I don't know what you think,that we are on WWE? Wey you dey ask for best shots,E bu e-ewu,go hide somewhere joor,don't think I said anything cos I want to engage in e-fight with you,I just want you to get the stuppid notion that you threaten me outta your big head. Morafuker.
I know you will reply.  grin Ballistic Idi[i]o[/i]t. So what makes you different from me in terms of insults? Fccking hypocrite! grin You dont care about me, but your dumb brain misdirects your itchy fingers to type stupidly, and somehow, you 'll always mention killz in your post! If flashaldrin opened a thread and i replied flashaldrin, did i reply freecoconut headed fool? Hell NO! But as usual you want to announce the arrival of your horrendously st[i]u[/i]pid self! Smh! Your dumbness is in miles per hour and the mileage is really reading fast! You are quick to label me insultive, but you do so yourself! grin Do you see why you are a freefool? As in the fool in you has a mind of it's own. Even when you want to reason like a normal person, somehow the fool in you takes control! grin Yes! Now slap your dumb self again, and pray you slap your senses back to your dense coagulated impermeable brain! Goat! Next time you see killz comment on a thread, you'll learn to mind your fccking business! I will see to it that you leave this thread and run, under the guise of not having my time! Goat smuggler!  grin grin grin You go chop that stone wey you don dey boil since this night! Your stone go done. . . Scallywag!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:31am On Feb 03, 2012
La Parisienne:

Erm monsieur, quel est ton problème avec moi ce soir? Did you really have to say that? Are you just saying it so that you'll see how vile my mouth is?

Unlike you, I didn't insult people on my thread. I was just messing around and at the end of the day, eveyone that participated understood it.

As for the ghetto cabal, je m'en fou!!!
didnt you just admit you were messing around nau nau??
Lol, at insulting people, when i made it very clear i dont do e-insults. Babe you be real attention seeker o, hehehe, anywhere wey you hear anything wey sound like your name you go just run commot outside come dey shine eye cheesy cheesy grin grin
anyways peace sha, paix!! cool
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:35am On Feb 03, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

if we all took time to reply to the ladies thread then this one also deserved an answer from us all.

fair enough, we will have to open a thread someday about the differences between a baby daddy (common law husband) and husband.

@Flash
so in a way what you are saying is that life, for "SOME" few men, is unfair?! you may be right about that but i doubt society expects us to do most of the stuff you mentioned. some people would rather that we were mugus etc, and thats ok, the catch is making sure you aint one. judge life by YOUR actions, not by what some few deadbeats are doing (or want us to do).

@idowuogbo
if i had written bullocks , i would have probably gotten a barrage of insults, instead of a reply from Flash to confirm his views.
we can now confirm that he was just being the devil's advocate and he doesnt really believe that this is how men should act (although many do)
exactedly!!
MRbrownjay, you have my forever respect man!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:44am On Feb 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Are u ok ? Who was sending threats,as in come me and u no dey set so pls cellutape ur mouth.I was talking to cocoa but as senseless as u are u refuse to notice na gal to gal yarn,I no blame u how woman wrapper like u wan no sef.Cower in fear? Guy seriously u sure dem no puncture ur brain for ward today, I said peace earlier y raise matter over e-punnie.See ur life u dey do yes ma for babe wey no send ur real life Heddiot!!!!!!

@cocoa

Dint u teach ur boy manners? Anyways like I said I go halar ur matter later for base.
hehehehe, so na the threat wey dey make you foam for mouth since be that. Lol i no just wan open your case this night, believe me if i start, you go hate me. You no i like keeping it real, no matter how bitter or ugly the truth might be.
Errrm about the woman wrapper thing, errrm na you i dey wrap?? Abi e dey pain you say no body they wrap you?? Lol. Old mama relax, i sure say the babe wey you dey talk for get her own mouth, and if she no like am she go yarn me. Either way, no be your biz.
You get any other thing to say?? I dey wait o!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 12:45am On Feb 03, 2012
You'll forever remain a clueless wimp! Look at how you are almost licking the arse of a real "man!" He used his brains where you terribly failed to use yours. . .sissy! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) / Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies / Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.