Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

9jaRealist's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaRealist's Profile / 9jaRealist's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 376 pages)

Business / Re: Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg by 9jaRealist: 10:33am On Apr 13
Foreign Affairs / Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:23am On Apr 13
Objectivist04:
And some fools are wondering why majority of christians are supporting isreal.
How can I as a Christian leave isreal a chosen race to support children of the bond woman ?

It is time to end Islam now, if the entire world are serious, it won't take more than two weeks to wipe Islam out of the face of Earth, they are very. Volnurable but they don't know

I guess that would place me in the “minority” of Christians who do not support Israel in this particular Gaza conflict…
While condemning Hamas’ BARBARISM in the strongest terms, and support Israel’s right of self-DEFENSE (emphasis added).

I’m sorry but I can NEVER support the mass slaughter of tens of thousands of INNOCENT babies, kids and others who have absolutely NOTHING whatsoever to do with Hamas, it’s barbarism and/or terrorism in general. Mass GENOCIDE (I said it) is indefensible!

May the souls of INNOCENTS on both sides rest in peace.
>

2 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:13am On Apr 13
Whobedatte:
Keep allowing Muslims into your countries
Your mind go dey !

Exactly! It’s Muslims who engage in mass shootings daily in the US…oh wait! undecided
>

2 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:09am On Apr 13
Botragelad:
More photos from the scene. Remember yesterday was Germany, an attempt on a church, today is Australia. Diversity they say!

What has diversity to do with?
White Americans kills scores of other white Americans in mass shootings in the US.

Meanwhile, diversity haters would hate YOU…
But, as has been said, the most potent weapon for oppressors in the (miseducated) of the oppressed.

RIP to the deceased!
>
Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 2:16am On Apr 13
Sniper101:
y'all who keeps saying there are others out there who are very much guilty of defacing and devaluation of the naira, other than Bobrisky ...I guess y'all dunno the actual MEANING of the word "scapegoat" huh?

You seem to think that ‘scapegoating’ is a good thing…
>
DARE EFCC TO ARREST THIS “SPRAYER”…. tongue
>

Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 2:11am On Apr 13
Nemere2020:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/8K5hSXBGHApsA9ib/?mibextid=oFDknk

DISGUSTING PRIMITIVE BANANA REPUBLIC OF A NATION…

A Governor who was videotaped stuffing dollar bribes into his Babanriga was elevated to chairperson of the ruling party, guarded by policemen and DSS personnel paid with taxpayers (including Bobrisky’s) money, but a lay citizen doing what has become CUSTOMARY AND TRADITIONAL in Nigeria and among Nigerians home and ABROAD- the so-called “spraying” of money on celebrants and others - is imprisoned and saddled with a criminal record. Another case of the spineless Nigerian judiciary grabbing its ankles.

WHY DIDN’T THE EFCC ARREST AND PROSECUTE BUHARI’S KIDS WHEN THEY WERE “SPRAYING” DOLLARS?!
>

Politics / Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by 9jaRealist: 11:42am On Mar 15
Topman7:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.... grin grin grin..KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF, IDIOT..... ;

IN THIS NIGERIA WE ARE IN, THE PRESIDENT NOMINATES YOU TO JOIN CENTRAL BANK BOARD OF DIRECTORS, AND YOU SAY SHE DIDN'T DO WHAT?

COME ON WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!! grin grin

NOBODY GAVE HER A CHANCE TO ACCEPT OR NOT ACCEPT.

IT HADN'T REACHED THAT STAGE YET!

AND IF IT DID, SHE WOULD HAVE DONE WHAT 99.999999% OF NIGERIANS WOULD HAVE DONE.

IE, SAID ''YES SIR! PLEASE WHEN CAN I START?''

grin grin grin grin grin grin

EVEN IF PETER OBI HIMSELF WAS OFFERED THE JOB HE WOULD JUMP AT IT IMMEDIATELY, HOW MUCH LESS THIS SMALL GIRL?

IDIOTS. grin grin
adioolayi:

Stop making it as if the Kalu Eke doesn't have something better..

He is already working with Worldbank and said him functioning as CBN board member will interfere with his job.

You think a Board Member is a full time job grin grin

Now compare that with this woman... The woman will surely be super embittered where ever she is now

I see that Topman7 has deleted one of his posts but let’s clarify some things…
Urum “UK” Eke, former Group CEO of FBN Holdings lives right here in Lagos, Nigeria.

Further, he does NOT work “for” (or “with”) the World Bank in an employment capacity…
Rather, he merely consults in a freelance or contractor capacity for a number of ad-hoc clients.

There are many people who’ve consulted for the WB and then accepted government positions…
But clearly UK EKE SIMPLY DID NOT THINK THE CBN POSITION WORTHY OF HIS TIME! Period!!
>
Politics / Re: The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board by 9jaRealist: 11:27am On Mar 15
seunmsg:
She should go to Agulu to collect appointment. Nothing for her and no this government. Voting a loser and posting it on social media has consequences.

Seun I see you’re still at it…
Hope you’ve been collecting “transportation” money for your efforts. grin

Meanwhile, good the government is appointing technocrats into technocratic positions (not always the case)…
But any professional or technocrat who has to depend on “appointment” for a living is not worthy of the designation.
>
Politics / Re: Nigerians Criticize Accountant General, Commissioners Over UK Workshop by 9jaRealist: 11:20am On Mar 15
Almunjid:
This is the height of financial recklessness and insensitivity to the economic situation of Nigeria today. If it is a workshop as they have claimed, the accountant general can go for the workshop and come back to replicate the knowledge here to the other commissioners.

It’ll probably be cheaper (considering air fare, hotel accommodation, estacode, etc.) to bring the facilitators to Nigeria…

But even the Judiciary did the same thing not too long ago, flying a bunch of judges to London for a program for only Nigerian judges.
>

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd by 9jaRealist: 11:14am On Mar 15
Omicronvaccine:
The Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried To Stop Him From Throwing His Jacket To The Crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHS0p8Pux9Q?si=sGWwKIamI8UBjPoL

That’s NOT Burna’s stylist….
His stylist is his sister Romani.
>
Politics / Re: Abdulaziz Yar’adua Replaces Ningi As Chairman, Northern Senators Forum by 9jaRealist: 11:08am On Mar 15
InfoGuru118:

https://platinumtimes.ng/just-in-yaradua-emerges-northern-senators-forum-following-ningis-exit/

What a so-called “country”!
Elected as Senators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and they’re forming ‘Northern Forum’, ‘Southern Forum’, etc.
>
Travel / Re: Installation Of Traffic Lights At The Omololu Olunloyo Airport Road in Ibadan by 9jaRealist: 11:01am On Mar 15
Paraman:
It's always so funny when bitter people living in a slum in ochanja will be screaming Ibadan is not develop

Exactly! Ibadan is finally catching up with the TWENTIETH (20th) century… wink
>
Politics / Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by 9jaRealist: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
PHAYOL81:
PERHAPS, u need google to understand the MOU signed. EMEFIELE and CBN has no financial commitment in all this. THE bankers committee are the facilitators under a PPP partnership with the CBN and are billed to use the facilities for commercial purpose until 25 years or thereabout before returning it back to the FG.
THE wetland that would be developed alongside the iconic creativity structure would enhance tourist activity around the vicinity. BIG win for LAGOS and FG on the long run.
MAY God continue to bless LAGOS state.

Abegi ease up on the arrogant ignorance…
The CBN Gov is the CHAIRPERSON of the Bankers Committee!

The CBN is part and parcel of the Bankers Committee…
Which consists of CBN Directors and CEOs of money deposit banks.

Anyway, as I previously stated, learning should be a LIFELONG enterprise…
Thus good that you seem to have some capacity to “google” and learn new things. Cheers. cool
>
EKO O NI BAJE!
>
Politics / Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by 9jaRealist: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2023
AllBlack:
Nice. but it should not be all about POP and bright lights.
I hope the renovation is done with consideration for modern tech, ICT advancement, AI inclusion and the next 25 years in view so to keep the place relevant for the new and up coming generation.

They plan to build an IT hub on the grounds…
Together with music, movie and fashion vertical hubs.

The entire complex will be known as the Lagos Creative and Entertainment Center
With the goal being to provide supporting infrastructure and environment for young creatives.
>
Politics / Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by 9jaRealist: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2023

1 Like

Education / Re: Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education by 9jaRealist: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2023
westlius:
Bro her own was something else she scored 249 while chang it and say u score 369.
When jamb announced 360 as d winner, u went on air to say jamb lied that she scored 369.
Wat was her reason for going on air when she knows she was wrong.
Every1 is not a Saint, why fake and still go and announce the fake result. Don't she know they will verify her results

Exactly bro! It’s really “something else” in a nation ruled by a President that perjured himself by swearing under oath that he attended the elite University of Chicago (instead of just sticking with the neighborhood mostly black Chicago State University he actually attended). lipsrsealed
>

1 Like

Politics / Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by 9jaRealist: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2023
Omenlon:
please read PPP arrangements well before you start foaming from the mouth.

It’s NOT a PPP arrangement…
It was entirely financed by the Emefiele-led CBN and the Bankers’ Committee under the Creative Industries Financing Initiative.

Abegi, learning should be a LIFELONG enterprise…
What you don’t understand or know, listen and learn - instead of rushing to stick a Bata Cortina shoe in your mouth! Cheers! grin
>
Politics / Re: National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat by 9jaRealist: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2023
COMPAQ:
They should either concession or privatize it pronto!! If it remains in government hands, it will fall apart in 5years.

besides it has lost its market share to Eko Hotel convention center. The wealthy folks who can afford to use it are all in VI, Lekki, Oniru, Banana etc. They are surely not going to come to Iganmu for any ocassion.
israelmao:
This is should be delivered to private hand to manage,

It will not be managed by the government….

Rather, it will be managed by the Bankers’ Committee, which (together with the CBN) financed the renovation of the building under the Creative Industries Financing Initiative (and which has reportedly signed a MOU with facility managers to manage the facility). Furthermore, it will be part of the Lagos Creative and Entertainment Center, which would include new vertical hubs for fashion, music, movies and IT.
>

2 Likes

Education / Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by 9jaRealist: 6:15am On Aug 21, 2023
yetty247:
Sabi na nudity we dey celebrate for Nigeria now
Nonexisting:
These oloshos should know the difference between place of learning and place of business.
Pauliaette:
Everything don spoiled in Nigeria naha, these is 21st century, we dey run am as we like. No be she be the problem naha, the signs of endtime.
The security man never see something
Chetas81:
Blame poverty that makes body becomes tool to stop hunger
>
What unfortunate accident of birth placed all of us in the same nation with these PRIMITIVE DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE MISOGYNISTS?! angry
>

1 Like

Education / Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by 9jaRealist: 6:10am On Aug 21, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
To me o I don't see anything wrong here

You need to see the foolishness of these girls concerning what they wear to class

Wetin you go wear and agbero boys go dey embarrass you for market, at least don't expect anything less when it's a citadel of learning.

So even some Nigerian graduates freely admit there’s NO DIFFERENCE between “Agbero boys” and alleged “citadel of learning”?! SMH
>

1 Like

Education / Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by 9jaRealist: 5:53am On Aug 21, 2023
christejames:
The wokeness of this present generation will rather make the 'oldies' go overboard when they want to correct them because the madness during their time was not up to the ones they are witnessing cheesy cheesy cheesy
NzogbuNzogbu:
To me o I don't see anything wrong here

You need to see the foolishness of these girls concerning what they wear to class

Wetin you go wear and agbero boys go dey embarrass you for market, at least don't expect anything less when it's a citadel of learning.
Think9ja:
Ashawo everywhere.

These bleeding creatures won't seize to amaze me with their love and display of immorality
Kenmatt:
I didn't read this story but I will tell you that the Security Officer didn't just slap the girl simply because her cloth is too short.

That girl must have "sharped" her mouth too much for the guy and it resulted to such over reaction by the guy.

On a second note; that Security guy must also be one of them, "Tight or Strong" that gave him the impetus to slap a girl Student without taking into consideration who her BF might be.
oyeb15:
A security man at US embassy slapped on of our celebrities and order him out of d embassy. My guy just dey ask people to beg d naughty security man.

Conduct yourself properly to avoid embarrassment.
AfroKnight:
She needs to be suspended. And he needs to be arrested for assault.
saysoo:
School enviroment not swimming enviroment.
livebullet:
Did she comply with the dress code ? If no she is guilty. These girls barely dress nowadays.

As for the slap, well inside my mind I know say the man no just walk up to her slap her. She must have insulted the man for cautioning her ill-dressing.
The rest can be settled in court. She go explain tire evidence no go dey.

But the dressing no too dey provocative naa
>
What unfortunate accident of birth placed all of us in the same nation with these Neanderthals?!
The PRIMITIVE DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE MISOGYNY here should make sane folks ashamed to be Nigerian!
>

1 Like

Education / Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by 9jaRealist: 5:49am On Aug 21, 2023
JaneYave:
Does two wrongs make a right?
Security job is a highly professional field for intellectuals but we have abused it in our land.

Abegi, which “wrong”?!

That a purported woman buys into the CRYDE MISOGYNY that even women old enough to be in university should not be allowed to determine the length of their clothing epitomizes the PRIMITIVE SEXIST AND MISOGYNISTIC CULTURE embedded in Nigeria!
>

1 Like

Politics / Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by 9jaRealist: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
Charlie2020:
The MoG that speaks from both sides of his mouth 👄👄💋

When you’re speaking the TRUTH…
You can speak from your nose for all that anyone cares. grin
>
Politics / Re: Subsidy Removal: Kill Corruption, Not Nigerians, Bakare Tells Tinubu by 9jaRealist: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
Politics / Re: Calling For Coup In Nigeria Is An Abuse Of Freedom Of Speech - Reno Omokri by 9jaRealist: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
beerfraud:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1690744636736761857

This Reno character continues to be a DUMMY…

The dude in the US was NOT killed for his political position or speech…
Rather he was shot and killed because he pulled a gun on the arresting FBI officers.

Furthermore, although we should all be AGAINST military coup or rule…
Simply calling for one, without any actual acts towards its realization, is NOT treason.
>
Politics / Re: Calling For Coup In Nigeria Is An Abuse Of Freedom Of Speech - Reno Omokri by 9jaRealist: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
aybabz101:
the military has ruled Nigeria more than the civilians....I stand to be corrected....and yet all na same....

It was the military that exposed Nigerians to corruption with impunity that we are battling today and deprived us of evolving our democratic processes.....

This democratic phase we are passing through now ought to have been experienced over forty years ago but the military no gree... we still dey gather Abacha loot till now!

Those calling for military action are just neonates in adult bodies... they do not know what military rule entails..... when they dont have their twitter and other social media platform again, them go learn. when their businesses are raided at will and theirs goods confisticated, dem go know. when there is no freedom after speech and their wives, sisters and girlfriends are violated at will, them go understand the meaning of military rule....

For the avoidance of doubt, I abhor military coups…
But it was NOT the military that introduced corruption into Nigerian governance. The first coup in 1966 was against CORRUPTION!
>
Politics / Re: Calling For Coup In Nigeria Is An Abuse Of Freedom Of Speech - Reno Omokri by 9jaRealist: 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
tunjijones:
I know Reno is a sycophant, but it's an aberration for people to be calling for military rule in Nigeria. It's treason.

On a second thought, I noticed it's either the Igbos (cos of Obi's lose) or young adults who have never experienced military regime or were too young to remember anything. I laugh mostly at them. Do you think military regime will allow this nonsense freedom you on social media.

You talk anyhow again a military govt, it's either they kill you secretly or detain you and nothing will happen.

I remember during Buhari period adults where doing frog jump on Lagos street. The human right abuse is too much during military regime.

The nostalgic good old days… grin grin

These days, the DSS will beat up corrections officers in Lagos courts…
And will lock citizens up without a court order or warrant, without their families knowing where they are!

I have yet to see any serious-minded person calling for military rule…
And suspect that it’s just another subterfuge for the thuggish DSS to stifle dissent against its paymasters. SMH
>
Sports / Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by 9jaRealist: 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
obembet:
Cristiano Ronaldo influence is insane, I remember when they laughed at Ronaldo, now they’re all joining him

You might as well say it’s the influence of Odion Ighalo…
Since Ronaldo “followed” him from Man Utd to Saudi Arabia.
grin grin

It’s simply the “influence” of MONEY…
With Ronaldo merely a symptom of that influence and not its cause.
>
Sports / Re: Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music by 9jaRealist: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nazgul:
Is this supposed to be an achievement to Nigeria or what?

This mindset of hitting cloud 9 whenever any Nigerian artist song is played on foreign soil should stop.

The artist can celebrate it as a milestone achievement, but not the entire country we ought to stop this slave mentality.

Much better than when Nigerian criminals are paraded on foreign soil…
Whether you like it or not, Nigerian artistes have OVERHAULED the narrative of Nigeria abroad!

>

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by 9jaRealist: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
chisomkachy:
https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/14/i-thought-tinubu-understood-economics-ive-realised-hes-just-bookkeeper-pdp-chieftain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0dOm_3zdKU&

Great minds… grin grin
I already pointed this out on Nairaland several weeks ago (see below)

https://www.nairaland.com/7750833/bank-america-urges-nigeria-hike/2#124188529
DOptical:
Tinubu is an economist. He knows what to do. I think We need more Forex savings. Anyway, we're not at least accumulating more debts since the removal of fuel subsidy.

Meanwhile, I hope all the CBN officials are removed, including the promoted Shonubi guy. They're in affiliation with Emefiele. When corruption is already deep neck in an establishment, it would be difficult for them to stop, best way is to remove all of them and replace them.. Heck, Emefiele knew why he handed over to the Shonubi guy. All of them are in collude.

The problem of Nigeria is corruption at its peak. I hope immunity is removed from all government officials and anyone found looting is jailed!
9jaRealist:
Tinubu is an accountant (a bean-counter), not an economist…
>
Politics / Re: Labour Party: Appeal Court Affirms Julius Abure As National Chairman by 9jaRealist: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2023

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 376 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.