Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (31177 Views)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by spothot: 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Don't open my threads when you see them.
Are you so bitter with life?

...can see u aren't worth it. A leopard cannot change its skin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
spothot: ....then don't personalize ur fake stories. With that, it's a win-win situation
Lool. . . Overkilling~

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
spothot:
...can see u aren't worth it. A leopard cannot change its skin
Thanks for making it get to the 8th page.
i thought you will stick around till it got to the 10th page.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Sijo01(f): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Make i bring pillow come?

...hv three!.

*yawnnn cont.*
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz:
Lool. . . Overkilling~

What is so funny/

MICHAEL GO TO SCHOOOOOOL.
ALL YOUR MATES ARE ALREADY GRADUATES.
STOP FOOLING YOURSELF ON THIS FORUM.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
Sijo01:

...hv three!.

*yawnnn cont.*

Or you will sleep on my lap?
it is so comforting.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
Bwahahaha

The weirdos on NL sure know how to turn a poster out smh.. sad

They turned NL's darling, acidtalk, into mini-shymmex.. grin

Fam, I used to be like you - before these weirdos pissed me off...

Fvck them! - I like your writing style.. cool
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
New word in dictionary: acidtalk

acidtalk means fake stories. E.g.

"Did you hear Nigeria won the world cup?"
"No. That's not true, stop peddling acidtalks. . ."

This guy just told us acidtalks. . .

They are mere rumours, complete acidtalks.

3 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
[quote author=acidtalk][/quote]do ℓ̊ know u?
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

What is so funny/

MICHAEL GO TO SCHOOOOOOL.
ALL YOUR MATES ARE ALREADY GRADUATES.
STOP FOOLING YOURSELF ON THIS FORUM.
Stop peddling acidtalks. . . grin

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Sijo01(f): 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Or you will sleep on my lap?
it is so comforting.

...show d lap.
*sneezed*
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by emmalezy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
Moesha22: Are you for real
Big lie
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: New word in dictionary: acidtalk

acidtalk means fake stories. E.g.

"Did you hear Nigeria won the world cup?"
"No. That's not true, stop peddling acidtalks. . ."

This guy just told us acidtalks. . .

They are mere rumours, complete acidtalks.

Dude, you know why you are so bitter?
You think all the attention wants to shift to me and that will make you irrelevant at least in the Romance section.
How i wish you know i don't give a 4ck about you, your MASTER Seun or the entire nairaland.
I live a pretty cool and satisfying life out there.
Whereas your own life all depends in here behind your system.

I have imprinted my value in every single SECTION of nairaland. From Career, Education, Religion, Jobs, Romance just name it.\
But you?Your life encircles just around romance in which you are highly hated in there.

Less i forget, You so damn broke, you even tried to steal the recharge card i wanted to give out to members of the forum.

It shows how deceitful and criminal minded you are.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by spothot: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
....hope u're not behaving ACIDTALKICALLY?
Reuben Abati is GEJ's ACIDTALKICAL spokesman
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
^More acidtalks. . . grin

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
spothot: ....hope u're not behaving ACIDTALKICALLY?
Falls from okada. . . . grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
shymmex: Bwahahaha

this has got nothing to do wiv NL weirdos.....
this is a result of extreme boredom!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
shymmex: Bwahahaha

Fam, I used to be like you - before these weirdos pissed me off...

Fvck them! - I like your writing style.. cool

Thanks Bro.
This home boy surely doesn't know who he is dealing with.
All the threads he brings his supporters to tackle, they always end up running away leaving him behind.
The guy is so freaking bitter, i fear for Seun's life because this dude could plan to kill Seun and take over the poor boys forum.

SEUN WATCH YOUR BACK. YOU HAVE A TRAITOR AS A MODERATOR.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2012

FAILURE.
i thought you were preaching and said you were out?
Oh! so na my matter dey give una headache?

I BE SUPER START TRUE TRUE
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Thanks Bro.
All the threads he brings his supporters to tackle, they always end up running away leaving him behind.
The guy is so freaking bitter, i fear for Seun's life because this dude could plan to kill Seun and take over the poor boys forum.

Acidtalks. . . . grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
Dranatomy: This story is not a lie- Its real...

How do u know? U can't be d fiance oh! U must be d hitherto fictional father-in-law we hav all bn gisting about!!! So tell me, how does it feel to be non-existent eh?
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:
Damn It! grin

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
Shollypopz:
this has got nothing to do wiv NL weirdos.....
this is a result of extreme boredom!

So, boredom makes people stalk virtual characters they don't know, and may never meet, huh? shocked

That's not boredom to me, that's being weird.. undecided undecided

Most of them need to log off NL, and go get some fresh air... They're anti-social.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by spothot: 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

FAILURE.
i thought you were preaching and said you were out?
Oh! so na my matter dey give una headache?

yes u're right but i just couldn't resist the new word i learnt tonight

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
vivacious vivi:

How do u know? U can't be d fiance oh! U must be d hitherto fictional father-in-law we hav all bn gisting about!!! So tell me, how does it feel to be non-existent eh?
Uh oh. . .
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:
Thanks Bro.

He's just jealous you make front page everyday.. grin

You didn't do anything wrong, all you did was write a story based on your imagination - that's creative writing.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2012

From your history on nairaland i can see why you are so bitter.
You are jobless and will only try to vent your frustration on others.
Send me your cv i promise to get you a job before the end of next week.

https://www.nairaland.com/975034/lagos-state-teachers-recruitment-calling
https://www.nairaland.com/971586/union-bank-interview-calling
https://www.nairaland.com/966945/lagos-state-sends-sms-another
https://www.nairaland.com/735012/kpmg-partner-interview-audit
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
shymmex:

So, boredom makes people stalk virtual characters they don't know, and may never meet, huh? shocked

That's not boredom to me, that's being weird.. undecided undecided

Most of them need to log off NL, and go get some fresh air... They're anti-social.
i don't knw about stalking, i was talking about lying 4 attention
Shymmex, read ur last line again and do just that!

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
shymmex:

He's just jealous you make front page everyday.. grin

You didn't do anything wrong, all you did was write a story based on your imagination - that's creative writing.

Walahi that is what is killing the pathetic gay.
He keeps wondering how come i make the front page and attract so many followers.

I wonder oh! Abi when did creative writing become a sin?
They are just making this whole thing swing towards my advantage.
See the very trivial thing they are cryting over.

SEXKILLZ WISDOM COMES FROM GOD AND NOT BY TRYING TO DRAG OTHERS DOWN.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by hardeyincah(m): 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
I can Hack out that username for u... Just give me His Daughter's username.. Don't worry, I'll do that within 48Hrs
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by spothot: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
Oh sorry ooo Mr CBN
whether jobless or not, i'm happy with my NON ACIDTALKICAL style

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by hardeyincah(m): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Walahi that is what is killing the pathetic gay.
He keeps wondering how come i make the front page and attract so many followers.

I wonder oh! Abi when did creative writing become a sin?
They are just making this whole thing swing towards my advantage.
See the very trivial thing they are cryting over.

SEXKILLZ WISDOM COMES FROM GOD AND NOT BY TRYING TO DRAG OTHERS DOWN.
why are u still posting/talking.... Wen u know he's still reading......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.