Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (31145 Views)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by spothot: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
@crownprince you can't read and understand? He actually meant the opposite
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by NosaHenry(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
If you are for real, how come you are still blogging without your laptop and still complaining of the old man who will definitely see your topic on him. No fool here please.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by spothot: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
@acidtalk inasmuch as u want people to learn form your 'stories', u must also realise that credibility matters a lot. Unfortunately, that name 'acidtalk' has already been maligned

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
Nosa-Henry:
If you are for real, how come you are still blogging without your laptop and still complaining of the old man who will definitely see your topic on him. No fool here please.

Commot for road before BRT knock you.
You know say you no get life assurance.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
spothot: @crownprince you can't read and understand? He actually meant the opposite
Where are you coming from in the middle of this triangle?
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by beylinko(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
I wanted commentin but on a second tot,i changed my mind.
Now i know wat waking up on d wrong side of d bed meant.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by beylinko(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
I wanted commentin but on a second tot,i changed my mind.
Now i know wat "waking up on d wrong side of d bed" meant.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
spothot: @acidtalk inasmuch as u want people to learn form your 'stories', u must also realise that credibility matters a lot. Unfortunately, that name 'acidtalk' has already been maligned

See me see wahala oh!
Them tell you say na nairaland i.d i go use buy garri and eja shawa for market?
Do you think i give a 4ck about any soul on nairaland?
Even if my papa dey here i go yab am.
Omo give yourself brain joh or go steal one.

Na una dey take nairaland serious.

If i gave a 4ck about what anyone thinks about me, i would have never started this thread. - https://www.nairaland.com/965174/romantic-beer-parlour-anything-fit
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Jaykizz(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Why does this thread look like an attention seeking one to me? Some things aren't adding up.
Dats al dat'l rapture 4rm dat ya cheap stricken mouth! Smh at u...dnt u av anytin beta to say as advice?
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
Jaykizz:
Dats al dat'l rapture 4rm dat ya cheap stricken mouth! Smh at u...dnt u av anytin beta to say as advice?

He is the first and ONLY son of Lucifer so you shouldn't expect anything good from him.
He radiates badluck. I just pray make he no use him badluck affect Seun business.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
beylinko: I wanted commentin but on a second tot,i changed my mind.
Now i know wat "waking up on d wrong side of d bed" meant.

You really sound sleepy.
Go back to bed. You can comment tomorrow.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

You really sound sleepy.
Go back to bed. You can comment tomorrow.
Lmaoo! Werey!!!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wasted generation cry:Wole soyinka
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
hornipipe: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hornipipe is a wasted generation cry:Wole soyinka
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by spothot: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

See me see wahala oh!
Them tell you say na nairaland i.d i go use buy garri and eja shawa for market?
Do you think i give a 4ck about any soul on nairaland?
Even if my papa dey here i go yab am.
Omo give yourself brain joh or go steal one.

Na una dey take nairaland serious.

If i gave a 4ck about what anyone thinks about me, i would have never started this thread. - https://www.nairaland.com/965174/romantic-beer-parlour-anything-fit
....whether u accept or not, people bring real life occurrences here and really seek genuine advice. So if that's not your motive, then u can as well humbly post urs in the joke section

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
spothot:
....whether u accept or not, people bring real life occurrences here and really seek genuine advice. So if that's not your motive, then u can as well humbly post urs in the joke section

Before you start carrying sacrificial pot to save the life of your enemy, view the below thread.
If you come out of it with a negative thoughts about be i promise to vanish from nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/987784/a-z-entrepreneur-all-need-know
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
Lol @ advertising other threads to save his lying arse. . . grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
^^^
Did i tell you nairaland is 100% fun spot for me?
Well brother don't take life too serious. it is really short.
A word of advise, please try go do a BP test tomorrow morning.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Lol @ advertising other threads to save his lying arse. . . grin

Well, i am proud to say i have both the crazy and serious threads.

BY THE WAY, IF YOU WEREN'T SEEKING FOR FAME ON NAIRALAND, WHY TRY TO CONTEST FOR MR NAIRALAND EVEN WHEN YOU KNEW HOW UGLY LOOKING YOU ARE.

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by spothot: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Before you start carrying sacrificial pot to save the life of your enemy, view the below thread.
If you come out of it with a negative thoughts about be i promise to vanish from nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/987784/a-z-entrepreneur-all-need-know
...that was the acidtalk i knew until ......
....so why the downward spiral?

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
spothot:

My brother,a coin has two sides as well as every other thing on earth.
Don't people ever get bored putting up with a particular attitude and getting easily predicted by others?
That's not mean man. i throw my crazy and innocent self open.
It is left for you to decide on which one you prefer.

Did i forget to tell you Seun won't pay me even if i am of my best behavior?
Like me or hate me, in my book of life, YOU DON'T EXIST.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
spothot:
He needed Olympic Gold in Lying. . . grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by spothot: 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

My brother,a coin has two sides as well as every other thing on earth.
Don't people ever get bored putting up with a particular attitude and getting easily predicted by others?
That's not mean man. i throw my crazy and innocent self open.
It is left for you to decide on which one you prefer.

Did i forget to tell you Seun won't pay me even if i am of my best behavior?
Like me or hate me, in my book of life, YOU DON'T EXIST.
....then don't personalize ur fake stories. With that, it's a win-win situation
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by spothot: 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: He needed Olympic Gold in Lying. . . grin

Don't pretend you didn't see this.
Answer it.

IF YOU WEREN'T SEEKING FOR FAME ON NAIRALAND, WHY TRY TO CONTEST FOR MR NAIRALAND EVEN WHEN YOU KNEW HOW UGLY LOOKING YOU ARE.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
spothot:

Don't open my threads when you see them.
Are you so bitter with life?
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Sijo01(f): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2012
*yawnnnnn*
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by chidyke77(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
ireke: Na lie...... BIIIIG lie.

If it was true, you would not come back here to diss the man since you know he already knows your user ID.

Go look for attention elsewhere
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
Sijo01: *yawnnnnn*

Make i bring pillow come?
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by spothot: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Don't open my threads when you see them.
Are you so bitter with life?

...can see u aren't worth it. A leopard cannot change its skin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like / Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.