Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

NL Monthly Political Debate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Monthly Political Debate (50079 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Caught Cheating In Anambra Political Debate. / 1914 Amalgamation - A Historical Mistake? : Nairaland Political Debate / Gov Orji Walks Out Of Political Debate!can It Affect His Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
Katsumoto:

It's too late for you. Constitution of panel of judges is now closed. You have to wait for someone to retire in 2037. grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked

..in that case I will have to take your place...whille you join the debaters! grin grin
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by dayokanu(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
If Pointless B is a judge then it would be nice to include a parallel like Eko ile too.

While PointB is PDP, Eko Ile is ACN

Katsumoto IMO doesnt have any political leanings
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
I will love to see Katsumoto among the debaters,and no I don't wanna see him as a judge
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
OAM4J:

They are better as debaters. See people asking if we started the debate already, thanks to them cheesy

Yeah.

Check your email. I await your response/review to the initial list.
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
ilugunboy: Come....is there any monetary benefit as a panel member? If so, I nominate myself too then! grin

We chop the N/Land money together!

Advertise on NL first. Let's fill up these 'This space is for sale' boxes so we can pay you grin e saanu aje
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
Jarus:

Advertise on NL first. Let's fill up these 'This space is for sale' boxes so we can pay you grin e saanu aje

Haba..! that is not too much to do for Nairaland..just give me a low-down of how it works ke!
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
ilugunboy:

Haba..! that is not too much to do for Nairaland..just give me a low-down of how it works ke!

https://www.nairaland.com/1049481/placing-adverts-nairaland

1 Like

Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by OAM4J: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
Jarus:

Yeah.

Check your email. I await your response/review to the initial list.

Sorry, been on mobile. I have replied.
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by isalegan2: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2012

5. Kobojunkie

WTF?! shocked

And did someone besmirch Kilode?!'s name? angry angry angry
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by debosky(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
Is PointB not the alter ego of the infamous BEAF? cheesy

If so I'm not certain he would make such a good judge.

I would love to participate but my time demands of recent will limit my participation.
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
debosky: Is PointB not the alter ego of the infamous BEAF? cheesy

I would love to participate but my time demands of recent will limit my participation.
As Judge or debater?

@OAM4J,

Your mail never drop o
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by PointB: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
debosky: Is PointB not the alter ego of the infamous BEAF? cheesy

Why can't PointB just be PointB? Why must he be someone's alter ego? Na wa oo. I tire oo.
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by debosky(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
PointB can just be PointB, but is he just PointB? cheesy
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
Lmao @ Jmaine shouting Londoner everywhere lol..

She's got a Ghanaian bf, don't let Otunfour and Kuffour knock your fat ar.se out lol...
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
Non-Nigerians

I nominate Talina and Sybellah - two beautiful and intelligent women..

Talina - Canadian.

Syllebah - Ivorian.

1 Like

Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by PointB: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
debosky: PointB can just be PointB, but is he just PointB? cheesy

If you ask this question, you invariably point at least three fingers at Debosky. Perhaps we should start flipping the pages backward to unravel you. Just that I have no such time. Well leave it or take it, PointB is PointB, just as debosky remains debosky.
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by jmaine: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx: Lmao @ Jmaine shouting Londoner everywhere lol..

She's got a Ghanaian bf, don't let Otunfour and Kuffour knock your fat ar.se out lol...

Lol . . . .They did be the ones to take off at the first sight of moi. . . .I hold no prisoners grin . . .
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by debosky(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
PointB:

If you ask this question, you invariably point at least three fingers at Debosky. Perhaps we should start flipping the pages backward to unravel you. Just that I have no such time. Well leave it or take it, PointB is PointB, just as debosky remains debosky.

Hehehe. . . .there is only one Debosky - tried, tested and trusted. Ask around - I've been here long enough. grin

You on the other hand exhibit an astonishing level of similarity with Beaf that it warrants a mention. That you immediately attempt to 'redirect' attention elsewhere is also an indication (though not confirmation) of guilt. grin
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by talk2reo: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nice one.
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by Ibime(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
@ Jarus,

Im judging this!

Just put my name in there sharp sharp. You can even put me in one of the foreigners slot if the other spots are taken. . . I've never had a green passport! grin
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by PointB: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
debosky:

Hehehe. . . .there is only one Debosky - tried, tested and trusted. Ask around - I've been here long enough. grin

You on the other hand exhibit an astonishing level of similarity with Beaf that it warrants a mention. That you immediately attempt to 'redirect' attention elsewhere is also an indication (though not confirmation) of guilt. grin

Guilt, subterfuge, misdirection, counterbalance, counter measure, guile, coy, sly, craft, con, strategic ambiguity - it can be any or all of this. Not that I care who/what people think I am. I am fine. In fact I am debosky. You are fake! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by AK481(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
I hereby nominate the topic: should gej resign because of his failure to secure nigerian?
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by Bunchersstab(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
I need 2 pertake in d debate...
U guys shud. Consider me
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by AK481(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
I hereby nominate the topic: should gej resign because of his failure to secure nigerians ?
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by OAM4J: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
Jarus:
As Judge or debater?

@OAM4J,

Your mail never drop o

it went na. check your spam box.
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by OAM4J: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx: Non-Nigerians

I nominate Talina and Sybellah - two beautiful and intelligent women..

Talina - Canadian.

Syllebah - Ivorian.

Nice suggestion. expecially Talina.

Jarus take note.
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by mrperfect(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
This is good one.
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by ektbear: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
Talina is a good choice. Nice, fair, even-keeled chick.
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by goldiam(f): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
well its a good idea but i think d debaters should be given enough time prior to the date of the debate as this will enable them gather their facts well before coming out to throw their points.not that u guys will just come up with any topic a day to the debate and expect them to feed us with baseless facts. Ta sante
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by taharqa: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
ilugunboy:

That guy in bold at a point derailed and joined the band of people with extreme views..besides he has been off from N/L lately.

PhysicsQED in my opinion will also do justice to such assignment...dude is highly cerebral grin grin

Pukkah"s cool mien will also be valuable....

Well...at the end of the day..it will boil down to the mods call.
Pukkah as a judge? You are kidding right? I also think that Sisi-kill shld pass
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by chucky234(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
Jarus! Jarus!! Jarus!!!
Why can't you inform stake holders like us on time,haba JARUS.
Re: NL Monthly Political Debate by chucky234(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
goldiam: well its a good idea but i think d debaters should be given enough time prior to the date of the debate as this will enable them gather their facts well before coming out to throw their points.not that u guys will just come up with any topic a day to the debate and expect them to feed us with baseless facts. Ta sante
Seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics / Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 / 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.