Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:14 AM

My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! (30132 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MrsChima(f): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
SAFO...heeeeeeeey suga
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MrsChima(f): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sweet cheek...r u an American?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Why is everyone who seems to have a better living than you, is called a slave? Really? Your coping skills are wack.
who is dis fhucktard again angry are u drunk or sumtin? sad
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: our commitment to our decisions define who we are...they show where your loyalty lies smiley... Hahaha I can be sensible when I feel like it
hmmm tell me sumtin abt d bolded part
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by SAFO(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
Lastpage y u had to go for the jugular lol.

Sup Chima, how now?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
Red-Light:
hmmm tell me sumtin abt d bolded part
well... * hides her face*
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: well... * hides her face*
lol.... look at me now...lemme see that beautiful face while u talk to moi *trying to look at her face* grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
Red-Light:
lol.... look at me now...lemme see that beautiful face while u talk to moi *trying to look at her face* grin grin
I told u I still want my chest angry why do u want bad things to happen to me
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I told u I still want my chest angry why do u want bad things to happen to me
lol dnt worry, ur chest is safe with me lipsrsealed ... By d way, u suppose to have bo0o0bs insurance u knw? grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MrsChima(f): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
SAFO: Lastpage y u had to go for the jugular lol.

Sup Chima, how now?

Good boo...bout to fry some chicken.
Yo what do u expect a hit dog to do? Lol.

Imagine the lights going off when you are watching your soaps in the heat!!! Be mad as hell!! Lol.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
Red-Light:
lol dnt worry, ur chest is safe with me lipsrsealed ... By d way, u suppose to have bo0o0bs insurance u knw? grin
I cldnt afford a rabbit for christmas...how in the hell wld I even afford 2 visits to the dentist a year...not to even talk about insurance
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
lastpage:

Shut-up my dear, you are just 'beginning' and my comments was not even directed at a "Beginner" like yourself.
The only phrase you seem to have just learnt is "coping skills"! grin grin
Everyone you want to insult "dont have coping skills"!

...and talking about "better living", l am not in your league (in real life),.... on any level you may come up with.
Believe me, l am not the type to boast.

The problem with (some) AA's like yoursel is that you suffer from Post Traumatic Disorder Stress Syndrome (PTDS).
You are not fully accepted where you are (as an equal humanbeing) .....yet you are clueless about where your ORIGIN is!

You live your life in a "limbo" but transfer your aggression towards those whom you think you are better than ......when in actual fact, you are worse-off!

America may have all the big roads, big cars, constant power-supply and super-sized Burgers grin which Nigeria dont have but each time l look at the "figures" and see the number of "AA-Mothers" weeping over a child that never (or would never) reach the age of 25years, ....not because they did anything bad but SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE "AFRICAN AMERICAN", the question always arises: Is it worth it? At what COST?

So my dear, it is SLAVERY, if you are born somewhere, put in all your best there .....and you are still not ACCEPTED AND TREATED as "An EQUAL". There is no better definition of a Slave, than this.
And its even worse when such person dont even realize it!...... and go on "FORMING" shocked shocked

Now, if you cant comprehend what l am on about, l can understand..... only the deep can speak to the deep and you are still a Neophyte by all standards.

But please dont go that route of "I am 'better-living' than you" ...with me. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lastpage!

For your info I am not an African American nor am I a beginner. But you can go on deluding yourself and even believing your delusions about nigerian living conditions when compared to the USA, the fact will remain that they have better living conditions. Otherwise we would not have all these nigerians spilling all over the world to find better opportunities.

As for your insultive, rude responses I will let them go. You are right about not wanting to boast but boasting sometimes show up in your talk and you really far deeper in the gutters for me to reach. To low.

I am not sure why when someone speaks the truth nigerian especially men will spit insults like they are women on PMS.
And not just state facts and argue like civilized people.
Go on with insults if it soothes you, I do not do insults.

And trust me you can never be better than me you have just proven. kiss

Sweetcheecks
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
Movingcoil: how do u hav a better living dan som1 in nigeria, u talk of health, y do people over der fall sick? Okay lemme say u, wen u smoke, drink, phuck anytn dat looks like a man and live a reckless like a gorilla, doz make u sick and to avoid being sick just shun dem, i hav mosquito nets 2 stop mosquitoes and i don't hav any distorted gene formula like u dat will later on turn to cancer cells.. So for dat kind of hospital I don't need it. U talk of electricity, I use bluegate 7.5kva inverter wid my solar panels so i don't hope in phcn here, u talk of road accidents, I don't speed more dan 100k/h so as u see ur privelege as an advantage, I see my disadvantages as motivation. Plz get a life.

Why then are their adversaries not a motivation? Surviving slavery and still doing their best and having a black president in a once foreign country? Doing the best they can do in a system designed against them? Why put them down and label them slaves decades after their horrible ordeal? Tell me now why is their worst not seen in the same light as motivation?

Life, I have in abundance dear, thanls for suggesting though wink
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Sweet cheek...r u an American?

No dear, I am not just saying what it is.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MrsChima(f): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
Lol......damn!!!

Thanks for answering my question sweet!!! BA chicks can be cruel......But the African sisters can pass murder!!!! Lol.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
Red-Light:
who is dis fhucktard again angry are u drunk or sumtin? sad

Did you just pass gass? shocked PMS in guys is a Nl phenomenon.
undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MrsChima(f): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Clean up on aisle 7!!! Lol.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MrsChima(f): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Why then are their adversaries not a motivation? Surviving slavery and still doing their best and having a black president in a once foreign country? Doing the best they can do in a system designed against them? Why put them down and label them slaves decades after their horrible ordeal? Tell me now why is their worst not seen in the same light as motivation?

Life, I have in abundance dear, thanls for suggesting though wink

If I was an African....I would never tell my descendents my people sold them to the traders for a mirror and some socks rocks to only get bleeped in return 400 years later.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Clean up on aisle 7!!! Lol.

lol, now we can get back to advising the lady on how to kick this guy where it hurts and get her groove back. tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Did you just pass gass? shocked PMS in guys is a Nl phenomenon.
undecided
lamee... Go get a life b1tch.. U want peoples attention, buh U aint what my time .. Now go and cool off at d atlantic ocean tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I cldnt afford a rabbit for christmas...how in the hell wld I even afford 2 visits to the dentist a year...not to even talk about insurance
hmm life must be pretty hard huh? Or u are just tryin to sound like that?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Red-Light:
hmm life must be pretty hard huh? Or u are just tryin to sound like that?
mondi's life...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Red-Light:
lamee... Go get a life b1tch.. U want peoples attention, buh U aint what my time .. Now go and cool off at d atlantic ocean tongue

Attention? You answered me dear. And stop confusing people, I am sure they will see you more as a bi1tch than me. You are doing what they do. grin Now take panado, it helps in your situation.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Attention? You answered me dear. And stop confusing people, I am sure they will see you more as a bi1tch than me. You are doing what they do. grin Now take panado, it helps in your situation.
nope u talked like a b1tch that just got layed by dirty chimps with a monster co.ck.. I only wondered how u had to talk like that.. Buh now i know why.. Simple they just release u 4rm maximum mental hospital with hope that u are alright.. Buh u have proved em wrong.. U realy need to go back there and spend another year grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
Red-Light:
nope u talked like a b1tch that just got layed by dirty chimps with a monster co.ck.. I only wondered how u had to talk like that.. Buh now i know why.. Simple they just release u 4rm maximum mental hospital with hope that u are alright.. Buh u have proved em wrong.. U realy need to go back there and spend another year grin

How old are you? Ten? Or did you have a traumatic experience as child. What you have just said tells me you are a traumautised individual. Shame, you even know dirty chimps and the sizes of their privates? Never seen a chimp in my life. I can see you projecting here. Sorry I thought it was PMS. that
should have been an experience.Dont go playing with chimps
again. Now recheck yourself, from what you just said you need
some serious help. Goodluck. undecided
shocked
My gosh you even tried to share it on NL

https://www.nairaland.com/1109850/what-craziest-thing-person-you've

Nasty! You nasty boy, lay off animals and things. Yweeeew!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by seedord247(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mondi-Cheeks >>> <<<< Sweetcheeks...

Am i wrong? shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
seedord247: Mondi-Cheeks >>> <<<< Sweetcheeks...

Am i wrong? shocked

Very wrong am afraid. Different people.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
seedord247: Mondi-Cheeks >>> <<<< Sweetcheeks...

Am i wrong? shocked
very!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by seedord247(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Very wrong am afraid. Different people.

Even thou You are Akata as they say shocked

You need to respect the folks that sold you out for miirror and gun powder. grin

If not for failed economy here in Nigeria.

Red-lights is old enough to be your granpa. grin grin grin

Respect is Reciprocal undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
seedord247:

Even thou You are Akata as they say shocked

You need to respect the folks that sold you out for miirror and gun powder. grin

If not for failed economy here in Nigeria.

Red-lights is old enough to be your granpa. grin grin grin

Respect is Reciprocal undecided

You really do not want to start with me. Did you read before running your mouth? I am not BA. Redlight insulted me and have not insulted him except show him facts from his own insults.
You are right about one thing respect is a two way street. If you dish it you must be able to take it.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
@LASTPAGE

SALUTE!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by seedord247(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
sweetcheecks:

You really do not want to start with me. Did you read before running your mouth? I am not BA. Redlight insulted me and have not insulted him except show him facts from his own insults.
You are right about one thing respect is a two way street. If you dish it you must be able to take it.

Madam I too know... I aint tryna start with you bcus by your comments i sensed that your emotional plight is beyond limit. cheesy grin

so dont lemme add garlic to it. tongue

I'm just tryin to let you know the difference btw correction and insults. tongue

Hope your day is going good wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The 4 Different Types Of Men In Every Relationship / Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.