Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,475 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:25 AM

My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! (30133 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 27, 2012
Red-Light:
on nairaland? And didnt u knw he s married?
not NL. I knew it, he was jus complaining and I was laughing...pregnant women...maybe I got carried away and I made a mean joke about her
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 1:24am On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hmmm if u are she-male beta run away 4rm me coz i dnt tink ur anus can handle my schlong grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 27, 2012
Red-Light:
hmmm if u are she-male beta run away 4rm me coz i dnt tink ur anus can handle my schlong grin
u are an almost married man, u can only go into one place from now on angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 1:26am On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: not NL. I knew it, he was jus complaining and I was laughing...pregnant women...maybe I got carried away and I made a mean joke about her
oops hehehe now she wana have ur b0o0bs 4 dinner?... Buh do u blame her?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 27, 2012
Red-Light:
oops hehehe now she wana have ur b0o0bs 4 dinner?... Buh do u blame her?
I wasn't the one complaining...I was jus making a mean joke to cheer him up. I have a way of making things better by saying something worse cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 1:32am On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: u are an almost married man, u can only go into one place from now on angry
not almost married buh tinkin abt it.. And yes it can only go into a place when i tie the knot.. Though i wana teach myself how to be responsible b4 then .. Buh at times God save men 4rm temptations
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 27, 2012
Red-Light:
not almost married buh tinkin abt it.. And yes it can only go into a place when i tie the knot.. Though i wana teach myself how to be responsible b4 then .. Buh at times God save men 4rm temptations
God has nothing to do wit it, u have the power to control urself, u choose to use it or not to
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 1:42am On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I wasn't the one complaining...I was jus making a mean joke to cheer him up. I have a way of making things better by saying something worse cool
cool... I have a friend like that, she just like talkin shiit to me whenever am down, buh dose shiits always made me feel better, they are pretty harsh though... It only take sum1 with gud sense of humour to understand... May be she aint that gud with such humour
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 1:44am On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: God has nothing to do wit it, u have the power to control urself, u choose to use it or not to
may be u are right... Buh can u?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 27, 2012
Red-Light:
may be u are right... Buh can u?
yes, I can put away my selfish needs for those that I love
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 2:02am On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: yes, I can put away my selfish needs for those that I love
what if those u love are not that good on bed, And cnt satisfy u?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 27, 2012
Red-Light:
what if those u love are not that good on bed, And cnt satisfy u?
u simply choose what matters most to u...ur choices will tell u who or what u truly loved in the first place smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by harbibi: 6:37am On Dec 27, 2012
[quote author=mimifonwon]
you should have tied him down within 2 yrs, talk of 11yrs, Hmmm you mean she should hav tied him down with a rope or baby or what? Na wah o
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by UjSizzle(f): 6:48am On Dec 27, 2012
FlowerPower: American sister, don't be a fool. Run like Hermes and don't look back. Most Nigerian men in the US have Nigerian wives somewhere in the world. Most Nigerian men WILL eventually go back to Nigeria when they reach retirement age. Once we had a hypothetical "what if" session and I realized we would be better as friends. If we got married, there would be a time when he would want his children sent home to be raised in Nigeria. He would also want to build a house there and return after retirement.Regardless of what you say, there is no way you would spend the rest of your life in a 3rd world country and deprive your children of the luxuries (constant electricity) provided in the US. Your friend knows this as well and had the good sense to marry a Nigerian woman who understands how he thinks. However no man is going to live the life of a monk in another land away from his family. It's best to realize that 31 years old is not an old maid in the US and find an African American man quick, fast and in a hurry. Don't waste any more time on this man! sad
@bolded. Thankyou
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by partner5: 7:11am On Dec 27, 2012
We do private investigations, we can help in this matter.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MrsChima(f): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2012
There is a huge difference in understanding your country men and tolerAting ulterior bullshit. We must call a spade a spade
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2012
Hmm...

Please move on. That guy would keep playing you as usual. He just wants a willing and free plaything. MOVE ON !
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2012
FlowerPower: American sister, don't be a fool. Run like Hermes and don't look back. Most Nigerian men in the US have Nigerian wives somewhere in the world. Most Nigerian men WILL eventually go back to Nigeria when they reach retirement age. Once we had a hypothetical "what if" session and I realized we would be better as friends. If we got married, there would be a time when he would want his children sent home to be raised in Nigeria. He would also want to build a house there and return after retirement.Regardless of what you say, there is no way you would spend the rest of your life in a 3rd world country and deprive your children of the luxuries (constant electricity) provided in the US. Your friend knows this as well and had the good sense to marry a Nigerian woman who understands how he thinks. However no man is going to live the life of a monk in another land away from his family. It's best to realize that 31 years old is not an old maid in the US and find an African American man quick, fast and in a hurry. Don't waste any more time on this man! sad
if i type here that you are a useless homo erectile slave dat uses cement bag for sanitary pad, am I wrong?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2012
if i type here that you are a useless homo ere;ct*ile slave dat uses cement bag for sanitary pad, am I wrong?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2012
Movingcoil: if i type here that you are a useless homo erectile slave dat uses cement bag for sanitary pad, am I wrong?

This is sick and is uncalled for.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2012
sweetcheecks:

This is sick and is uncalled for.
i never wanted to say anytn in dz thread cos i know some of these stupid female folks must show up to say things without scrutinizing and understanding the issue at hand, the op made it clearly known dat this guy is very nice and dat this guy had marriage in his mind just dat she d op didn't want dat, now they broke up due to some reasons which me i may attribute to cos of the pressure at home, he got married and all dat, d guy still loves her ie y he didn't own up to being married here in naija. Y would all dz black american slaves be complaining and generalizing naija guys as evil and so on? y would they judge? They should go and find their original home and sucking d whites john thomas der. Fools

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: u simply choose what matters most to u...ur choices will tell u who or what u truly loved in the first place smiley
hmmm.. U sound pretty intelligent .. I like that smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 11:36am On Dec 27, 2012
Movingcoil: if i type here that you are a useless homo ere;ct*ile slave dat uses cement bag for sanitary pad, am I wrong?
cool down man.. She meant no harm
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MrsChima(f): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
I didn't know Africa was still selling slaves tl America

Now I understand the bitterness....I would be mad too if rejected!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MrsChima(f): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
Flower P

You done made some niggas maaaaaaaaad!!! grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by lastpage: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
See as 'AA's' wan begin dey "FORM"! grin grin

Better l be "Poor and Free within my Roots" than be a " Lost, glorified Slave with a twisted sense of identity", in no-man's land!

.... Poor? Come see levels abeg! grin grin

Anyway, the issue is not be about "Nigerians Vs. AA's".
SO let us keep it focused .....or shut the feckup! wink

Lastpage!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
Red-Light:
hmmm.. U sound pretty intelligent .. I like that smiley
our commitment to our decisions define who we are...they show where your loyalty lies smiley... Hahaha I can be sensible when I feel like it
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by SAFO(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2012

What you call deprived luxuries, I call it building character, fortitude and a sense of belonging. Unless you go live in Nigeria and have a chance to experience it yourself, you're just regurgitating the same rhetoric that has been spewed before. If you can survive in Nigeria, you can flourish anywhere else in the world.

Besides, the US has plenty of its own problems (even greater in some cases) to deal with.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
lastpage: See as 'AA's' wan begin dey "FORM"! grin grin

Better l be "Poor and Free within my Roots" than be a " Lost, glorified Slave with a twisted sense of identity", in no-man's land!

.... Poor? Come see levels abeg! grin grin

Anyway, the issue is not be about "Nigerians Vs. AA's".
SO let us keep it focused .....or shut the feckup! wink

Lastpage!

Why is everyone who seems to have a better living than you, is called a slave? Really? Your coping skills are wack.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
i can see mrs hav lost dey course in d long run, now a miss but don't know how to admit so d war against any masculine threat 2 her pride, ofcourse no same man will agree 2 any female somtn dat her fallopian tube was used to seive all sorts of sp.erm, now she is past 30 and in loggerhead wid nature as 2 her fate, she seems so helpless at how she reduced her once young life to a desperate lonely rusted pu.nnie chooker, she has no option but to venge her sad life on any1 dat says d truth, after'all after all d d&cs dat hav made her womb as strong as toilet tissue paper, no man will take dat risk, just keep praying and be optimistic cos one native doctor will see vision dat u ar his soul mate
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Why is everyone who seems to have a better living than you, is called a slave? Really? Your coping skills are wack.
how do u hav a better living dan som1 in nigeria, u talk of health, y do people over der fall sick? Okay lemme say u, wen u smoke, drink, phuck anytn dat looks like a man and live a reckless like a gorilla, doz make u sick and to avoid being sick just shun dem, i hav mosquito nets 2 stop mosquitoes and i don't hav any distorted gene formula like u dat will later on turn to cancer cells.. So for dat kind of hospital I don't need it. U talk of electricity, I use bluegate 7.5kva inverter wid my solar panels so i don't hope in phcn here, u talk of road accidents, I don't speed more dan 100k/h so as u see ur privelege as an advantage, I see my disadvantages as motivation. Plz get a life.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by lastpage: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Shut-up my dear, you are just 'beginning' and my comments was not even directed at a "Beginner" like yourself.
The only phrase you seem to have just learnt is "coping skills"! grin grin
Everyone you want to insult "dont have coping skills"!

...and talking about "better living", l am not in your league (in real life),.... on any level you may come up with.
Believe me, l am not the type to boast.

The problem with (some) AA's like yoursel is that you suffer from Post Traumatic Disorder Stress Syndrome (PTDS).
You are not fully accepted where you are (as an equal humanbeing) .....yet you are clueless about where your ORIGIN is!

You live your life in a "limbo" but transfer your aggression towards those whom you think you are better than ......when in actual fact, you are worse-off!

America may have all the big roads, big cars, constant power-supply and super-sized Burgers grin which Nigeria dont have but each time l look at the "figures" and see the number of "AA-Mothers" weeping over a child that never (or would never) reach the age of 25years, ....not because they did anything bad but SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE "AFRICAN AMERICAN", the question always arises: Is it worth it? At what COST?

So my dear, it is SLAVERY, if you are born somewhere, put in all your best there .....and you are still not ACCEPTED AND TREATED as "An EQUAL". There is no better definition of a Slave, than this.
And its even worse when such person dont even realize it!...... and go on "FORMING" shocked shocked

Now, if you cant comprehend what l am on about, l can understand..... only the deep can speak to the deep and you are still a Neophyte by all standards.

But please dont go that route of "I am 'better-living' than you" ...with me. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lastpage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

The 4 Different Types Of Men In Every Relationship / Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.