Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (56873 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 4:22am On Mar 06, 2013
dBard:
@pleep. dude stop wasting ur time. To each his/her own.
It's funny how d op himself is d one, as it turns out from his post, dat has d least bit of respect for d female gender
Its ironic. The guy who posted this is a self professed player who picks up strange women from the club only to have sex with them....

Now hes trying to give us a lesson on morals
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 06, 2013
Akpos version: if a lock is opened by different keys its a bad lock, but if one key open different lock ,its a master key.

My version:
Decent guys take time to search, and pick one,
Decent girl see Hw serious u re before acceptance.
A Casanova picks who ever he meets and sees and all their girl friends add together is equal zero.
A girl knows if is boy friend is cheating, if she never complain she must b doing likewise.
Equation must always be balance, if u think u re so smart u re a learner because u dey look person yarsh and u forget say person dey Ur back also dey look Ur own yarsh.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 06, 2013
Richfella: Most of us guys are quick to judge women: "That Ngozi babe is loose, 3 boyfriends in 1 year!". "I still can't believe it, my girlfriend just told me she's slept with 8 guys. Geezuus! She is not wife-material!"

But have we ever stopped to look at the world through their own eyes? The Indians used to say, don't judge a man until you walk a mile in his moccasins (Lol, some funny dude added; so that you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes grin).

The average looking girl, in her prime, gets offered sex a million times more than the richest, sexiest dudes ever would. Most good looking girls get chyked and offered sex massively, every single day. It could be very subtle, like when the guy offers to give you a lift in his car, compliments her on her new hair. Or blatant, like when he comes all out and makes his intentions known.

At just 5 chykers a day, that translates to frightening figures like 365 X 5 = 1,825! times in just ONE year. And then, there's the next year, and the next year and the next year...

Lord knows that if girls chyke me like that on a daily basis, that I will become useless, won't ever go to work again grin. And Rough Rider, Durex and Gold Circle will all give me a combined Platinum VIP Card grin.

And to add petrol to fire, these marrafokers come bearing gifts. Bribes. Tempting, hard-to-resist, mouth-watering bribes. Money, phones, clothes, travel, jewellery and comfort - in all it's devilishly disarming forms.

Sincerely, I am yet to meet any guy that can withstand the onslaught of temptation, the barrage of inducement that our girls have to deal with EVERY SINGLE DAY. Yet we feel we are on a moral high-ground and have the right to judge them.

Truth be told, If most of us stood to gain even the smallest of material benefits from having sex, we would all line the streets at night in body-hugging micro clothing!

Our society encourages women to dress sexy & feel sexy but at the same time strongly disapproves of them expressing it to the full. It's really unfair the societal pressure we mount on them to conform to our 'ideal' and repress their most natural desires. Our fellow human beings who possess the same powerful drives that we do.

Is it not the height of hypocrisy. You sleeping with any available living thing that moves. And then turning around to judge women for being picky, showing discipline and resisting temptation.

Maybe she once had a one-night stand, so what? Maybe she once slept with someone for money, so what? Maybe she had 10 boyfriends, e he??

If you look at it closely, we guys are actually the real sluts. The hypocritical sluts. The Sadducees and Pharisees grin tongue.

Now, if you were a girl, from the bottom of your heart, do you think you could ever be half as good? tongue

138 likes from 138 hoes and lame niggas who are so slow to notice that poster is a fuckingg hypocrite. Now where the real guys @

6 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 5:19am On Mar 06, 2013
I just realized.. the situation is a little diffeernt for us in the united states than for yall in Nigeria. In Nigeria the dudes are beyooooooond thirsty.... they cant even see an average girl on the street without turning around and going ape-shit. Like if they have never seen a woman before.

This was one of the biggest impressions i had of the country when i visited.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by PopeUDENSI: 5:21am On Mar 06, 2013
pro01: Hmmmmm. Sophistry of this quality can only be conjured by a clever mind such as Richfella's.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what your motives are, but I am convinced that you know (deep down) that your attempt to rationalise and justify women's promiscuity is not necessarily an expression of your heartfelt opinion.

However, I would not refute your points with counter arguments because I'm not sure (yet) what your real motives are, lol.

For your mind now, u don make comment.
Hmmmm....u jst dey speak english
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 5:22am On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Bharbieface(m): 6:13am On Mar 06, 2013
ya head get oil @op grin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by azpekuliar: 6:40am On Mar 06, 2013
I'm a guy, but a million likes for your post, Richfella. *Sighs* In an era replete with endless Tonto Dike threads, been a while I have seen a post of such quality around these parts.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 06, 2013
carefreewannabe:

1. Who says it's an excuse to sleep around just because you have the choice to do so?
2. Who gives you the right to call a woman a slut?
3. The pride of a woman is her kitty? shocked Oh my gosh!
4. A woman that has several sex partners is no longer a woman?
5. In reverse, a man that hasn't got many women is not a man?
6. Who told you that a v.agina gets loose when having a lot of sex? What happens to married women then? They get useless when they have a lot of sex with their husbands or give birth to children? Have you ever had a woman at all? You seem to know very little to nothing about the female body.
7. It's about double-standards. Africans are the biggest hypocrites in the whole wide world. Preach water but drink wine. Have high moral standards when it comes to sexuality but yet the highest AIDS rates in the world. Shame! Shame! Shame!
U just gave a literal meaning of what I meant. I dnt even tink u understood d poster's. Your points is very far frm what d poster meant, its more of sentiment. So, take sober view of what my post is all abt dnt explain it literally.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 06, 2013
carefreewannabe:

See a Nigerian / African man reasoning lipsrsealed
I don't care about a "king" who lived thousands of years ago.
And I don't care about societal rules. The vast majority is nothing but du.mb.
Typical African attitude! Preach water but drink wine! Strict and conservative when it comes to sexuality, yet having the highest AIDS rates in THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. Ridiculous.
u're nt making any single point. I've spent time all ur posts to figure out the message bt I couldn't. I couldn't even grab d reasn behind the sentiment. When someone preaches water and drink wine, for what measure it is? Okay, what if he turns around to drink wine and preach water, you would even condemn more cos its outta sense. We hav some natural norms in life and I tink we all knw dat a slut is a slut and a girl is girl.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by RuuDie(m): 7:05am On Mar 06, 2013
pro01: Hmmmmm. Sophistry of this quality can only be conjured by a clever mind such as Richfella's.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what your motives are, but I am convinced that you know (deep down) that your attempt to rationalise and justify women's promiscuity is not necessarily an expression of your heartfelt opinion.

However, I would not refute your points with counter arguments because I'm not sure (yet) what your real motives are, lol.

This isn't justifying women's promiscuity but rather an indictment of the men-folk. There is nothing to counter-argue, the OP has just stated plain facts - the underlying question - who do this women have s3x with, is it not men!!?

3 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Villy04(m): 7:18am On Mar 06, 2013
The reason/s y most gals r also call slut/s it because of the nature of life for them cos u cant cal a guy/s a slut/s cos we can sex as many tym/s as we want without a recognition but 4 the gals once u had sex that is all over wif u......Ur virginity gone n before u know it u have started digging a big n deep well that can never be close......if ten of my guys had slept wif ma gal.....definitely dey r going to tell me......
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by johnnyhandsom(m): 7:18am On Mar 06, 2013
freecocoa: Girls shouldn't sleep around as its not a good thing, we all agree on that.

The problem here is, those men that sleep with these girls, what should such men be called? If we are going to condemn anyone shouldn't it be both parties?

To be frank with you I don't even associate myself with billy-goats like those men who think sleeping with thousands of women is an achievement. Because if you do associate with them one day one of them can rape your daughter and people will tell you ' oh forgive him its one of those things...shit happens'. People like that should not be encouraged.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by obi2012: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2013
Wow... I am surprised at some of the comments I am reading..

The OP isn't justifying female promiscuity. He is saying women shouldn't be held to a double standard. If you want to marry a virgin, better make sure you are a virgin yourself. People complaining about women sleeping around, are the women sleeping around with themselves? Criticize the men that are sleeping with them too. Everyone claims they want a virgin but they are quick to cheat on her when she doesn't know her way around the bedroom.

The same people are the same guys that get mad when they are dating a girl and she wont sleep with them

3 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by goodgood2(m): 7:47am On Mar 06, 2013
Missy_B: If you're going to defend a thing as promiscuity, I expect you to have a thought-out and peachy justification for it rather than the flimsy excuse of proposal and enticement. I mean, even the excuse of personal right to sexu@l indulgence seems to be more plausible and hold water.

Even in our mundane activities we are lured, common sense simply demands that you weigh the value of what is to be given and what is to be taken to then make the decision that would be best for you. If a lady humps 10,000 guys a day and blames it on too many proposals and inability to resist enticement, she should take out the bag of cotton wool she has in place of a brain and have her kitty sewn.
Missy_B: If you're going to defend a thing as promiscuity, I expect you to have a thought-out and peachy justification for it rather than the flimsy excuse of proposal and enticement. I mean, even the excuse of personal right to sexu@l indulgence seems to be more plausible and hold water.

Even in our mundane activities we are lured, common sense simply demands that you weigh the value of what is to be given and what is to be taken to then make the decision that would be best for you. If a lady humps 10,000 guys a day and blames it on too many proposals and inability to resist enticement, she should take out the bag of cotton wool she has in place of a brain and have her kitty sewn.

YOU'RE A WOMAN OF VIRTUE, A ROLE MODEL. I'LL SEND PROMISCUOUS GIRLS IN MY STREET TO YOU FOR COUNSELLING. RICHFELLA IS TRYING TO JUSTIFY WOMEN'S PROMISCUITY. WHAT IS GOOD IS GOOD; WHAT IS BAD IS BAD!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by favouryemmy: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2013
Richfella: Most of us guys are quick to judge women: "That Ngozi babe is loose, 3 boyfriends in 1 year!". "I still can't believe it, my girlfriend just told me she's slept with 8 guys. Geezuus! She is not wife-material!"

But have we ever stopped to look at the world through their own eyes? The Indians used to say, don't judge a man until you walk a mile in his moccasins (Lol, some funny dude added; so that you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes grin).

The average looking girl, in her prime, gets offered sex a million times more than the richest, sexiest dudes ever would. Most good looking girls get chyked and offered sex massively, every single day. It could be very subtle, like when the guy offers to give you a lift in his car, compliments her on her new hair. Or blatant, like when he comes all out and makes his intentions known.

At just 5 chykers a day, that translates to frightening figures like 365 X 5 = 1,825! times in just ONE year. And then, there's the next year, and the next year and the next year...

Lord knows that if girls chyke me like that on a daily basis, that I will become useless, won't ever go to work again grin. And Rough Rider, Durex and Gold Circle will all give me a combined Platinum VIP Card grin.

And to add petrol to fire, these marrafokers come bearing gifts. Bribes. Tempting, hard-to-resist, mouth-watering bribes. Money, phones, clothes, travel, jewellery and comfort - in all it's devilishly disarming forms.

Sincerely, I am yet to meet any guy that can withstand the onslaught of temptation, the barrage of inducement that our girls have to deal with EVERY SINGLE DAY. Yet we feel we are on a moral high-ground and have the right to judge them.

Truth be told, If most of us stood to gain even the smallest of material benefits from having sex, we would all line the streets at night in body-hugging micro clothing!

Our society encourages women to dress sexy & feel sexy but at the same time strongly disapproves of them expressing it to the full. It's really unfair the societal pressure we mount on them to conform to our 'ideal' and repress their most natural desires. Our fellow human beings who possess the same powerful drives that we do.

Is it not the height of hypocrisy. You sleeping with any available living thing that moves. And then turning around to judge women for being picky, showing discipline and resisting temptation.

Maybe she once had a one-night stand, so what? Maybe she once slept with someone for money, so what? Maybe she had 10 boyfriends, e he??

If you look at it closely, we guys are actually the real sluts. The hypocritical sluts. The Sadducees and Pharisees grin tongue.

Now, if you were a girl, from the bottom of your heart, do you think you could ever be half as good? tongue

So ur encouraging girls to be promiscuous abi! Remember they would want to marry one day o.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by goodgood2(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2013
REALITY101:

138 likes from 138 hoes and lame niggas who are so slow to notice that poster is a fuckingg hypocrite. Now where the real guys @
WE'RE HERE, SUPPORTING YOU, "LIKING" YOUR COMMENT, SPITTING ON RICHFELLA.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Dovahkiin(m): 8:11am On Mar 06, 2013
Richfella:
You sleeping with any available living thing that moves.

moving part is optional tbh smiley

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by adisa204(m): 8:21am On Mar 06, 2013
Jaidey-one:
Hmmm I agree with you op
I definitely agree with d op also.I wrk n da cinemas nd knw wat u talkin abt ma female collegue gets as many as 10cards frm male cus a day not countin d CAN I GET UR NUMB or UR PIN syndrome.nd I keep on imaginin wats dis all abt .so I dov my heart 2 d very nice ladies nd males out der
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by VirginFinder: 8:26am On Mar 06, 2013
I dont think any woman can beat King Solomon's record or even rock stars.

Some of those rock stars have slept with as many as 10000 ladies.

Also, I'm yet to see a woman with 20 biological children.

There is a man in the north who has 100 wives and still counting.
Yet he manages to service them all.

Even professional wh.ores do retire after 10 yrs of active service.

A slut is a slut! No excuses!!

So many woman wrappers and half-men on this forum.SMH.

Comparing male and female sexual orientation is plain stu.pid.

By nature, a man is sexually aggressive and is ready to mate any woman by instinct.

Also by nature, a woman is sexually conservative and weighs all the factors. She also doesnt fancy several guys climbing her at the same time or within the same period of time.
Only a slut does!

If a man's wife is cheating on him, she'll barely allow him to touch her especially if he is broke. Her loyalty and faithfulness has shifted to the man outside.Chikena.
That's just their nature.

A man can impregnate several women the same day but a woman can only get pregnant for a man at a time no matter how many climb her.

The difference between us is clear.

Shame on the OP for a not well thought out post.

3 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by VirginFinder: 8:29am On Mar 06, 2013
adisa204: I definitely agree with d op also.I wrk n da cinemas nd knw wat u talkin abt ma female collegue gets as many as 10cards frm male cus a day not countin d CAN I GET UR NUMB or UR PIN syndrome.nd I keep on imaginin wats dis all abt .so I dov my heart 2 d very nice ladies nd males out der

Even if they wanted to, they just can't do it - sleep with several guys at the same time.

They'll die!

Don't you guys get it?

They are not strong enough to have more than one guy per day. And that is for a slut o!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by zentarr(m): 8:32am On Mar 06, 2013
Matthew briggs:
[quote author=Richfella]

Bank money is other people's money. It's theft smiley.

So is a woman sleeping around a Slut.

There is no need to justify what is wrong. I think thats the moral of mathews comment.

Because Mind you one can use this same analogy to justify why a man who cheats with so many women should not be judge by his woman until she works in his shoes.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 06, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2013
So in other words, girls should cave in at every temptation and sleep with 1,825 guys a year abi? Tell that to ur own sister or daughter. Silly op
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by TriggerHappy: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2013
deandavid: i disagree, the writer is a genius, thats the power of convinction, he wrote a very good article, which a lawyer can use to defend a slut in the court of law, even though i dnt agree with his premise. I think u are the foolish man here, can u think as this man.
Hahahaaaaaaa u call diz genius, u must be an imbe.cile. Cum back here wen u r a bit matured. Fooooooooooool
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by SugaryBelle(f): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2013
eduson002: Whatz d meaning of these?
olodo next time ask for an explanation politely,you must not quote d whole epistle...
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by sacostyles(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2013
Very good points have been made, but some have theorized that when it comes to s3x that women r the 'gate keepers' n men r the 'invaders'. When u realize that the lady's eggs r imensely bigger, much fewer, n significantly slower than that of guys (sperm) you will realize that the consequeses of sex r not the same for both s3xes, hence, the responsibilities r very disproportional! That's y women will carry bele for almost a year, while men just bounce along to stroke the next meow meow...
Looong gone r the days when contraceptive methods were rare n highly ineffective, n most common man were gentlemen at heart n well mannered. Nowadays we have cds n prophylactic to enjoy the 'forbidden fruit'. So we now operate under the illusion that as long as the woman covers up all her furniture n toys behind her gate with cushioned plastics we the invaders can now rush in like little rascals n play with whatever we like, scattering her most guided places anyhow. Well the truth is that some girls like it like that, it's their bodies n they can use it anyhow, they will deal with the consequences when they come to that bridge. Other ladies decide that they'd much rather teach that rascal how to be a gentleman. N few other men see the need to be a gentleman n speak nicely to rapunzelle to let down her hair. The truth is God created man n woman differently n gave em the same single command to be fruitful n multiply. But women r better multipliers than men! Just see how that wicked eve went to have an affair with the devil and gave birth to sin before even bearing a child for poor adam! Chei! *hisses*

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Emoticon: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2013
Brb.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by tunjiajayi: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2013
You are assuming a lot - like everybody goes about giving and receiving advances for sex. So wrong!

My advice don't make a ho a housewife. For the ladies a don't make a maniac a husband.

@ poster- are you married? You seem a chauvinist.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by RuuDie(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2013
Food for thought. . .maybe its the guys who ain't getting any that are calling women sluts!

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Ama28(f): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2013
Op, I want to start by admiring your sound analytical skills. You are a good writer. I read this out to my hubby as we were going out now and guess what? For the first time we are on the same page on a sensitive issue like this. I say thumb up for our girls and for holding their head high! Sexuality right and education is still a constant issue in the world. We need not judge them, we encourage our women to become better. Empathy is the word and by showing empathy your encouraging them to stay focused on their men!
Kudos Op! You made my day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.