Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees (26041 Views)

Oshiomhole, Okorocha, & Yari Battle For NGF Chairmanship / Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun Governors Meeting / Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2013
Nonsense. D north is only using SW and Rochas to gather Southern votes, with promise of VP. Its like dey want wat happened to Awolowo to visit them.
Since they dont have candidates, GEJ 2015 or better still a mighty saw from above divides this nation
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
All your efforts to separate boko haram from ansar or whatever you call the group is an exercise in futility,doomed to fail.it is obvious you have learnt the art of telling yourself lies hoping that one day your lies will appear as truth.your cheap propoganda is a non-starter.ansau and bokoharam are one and thesame.it is people like you that are behind bokoharam insurgency.
ndu_chucks:

Don't worry about BH, at the right time, the said amnesty will be instituted. The earlier a deal can be worked out, the better for all Nigerians.

What I urge you and others to worry about are the unchecked activities of this new group Ansaru.
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Obinoscopy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
ndu_chucks:
You are certainly entitled to your opinion. Mine happens to differ from yours in this case and I consider most of your write-up above as mere conjecture. Nothing you've written up there conclusively proves that Buhari has any culpability as far as the post election violence was concerned. I actually believe that GEJ is more culpable, for if he had honored the famous gentleman's agreement, none of the post election deaths would have occurred. The highlighted texts up there further confirms what I am saying.

We may just have to agree to disagree on this matter.
Which agreement? We are a democratic country for christ sake and GEJ had every right to contest the election just as Buhari did.

It's obvious u're a die hard Buhari supporter. Well, hope you know I'm not partisan but I hate your man with passion because I feel he is selfish and will never represent me well. How can I support someone who Boko Haram (the extremists who killed innocent women and children) trusted to represent them and their cause.

I believe PDP has failed Nigeria but they will still hang on to power and fail us again if APC fields Buhari. I've adviced you guys the much I can. If you guys like, field in Buhari, the result of such election wld be obvious. Don't say I didn't warn you.

1 Like

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
A vp ticket is not a guarantee that the chosen vp aspirant will secure votes from his zone.buhari/okadigbo ticket is a recent example.the core north simply wants power by all means and the sw want to help them get it.what matters is the presidential ticket,but funny enough,they are ''searchin'' for a vp,which obviously means that they have already chosen their presidential candidate from the core muslim north by consensus,while clowns like rochas continues to deceive himself that he stands a chance in apc.
ngozievergreen: Nonsense. D north is only using SW and Rochas to gather Southern votes, with promise of VP. Its like dey want wat happened to Awolowo to visit them.
Since they dont have candidates, GEJ 2015 or better still a mighty saw from above divides this nation
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by drnoel: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
What experience has Rochas got to become the Vice President of this country? Do you even realise that the office of the Vice President and that of the SFG is the power house of the government? Rochas should remain in IMO State and show us that He truly understands government. Fashola, Oshiomhole both have demonstrated their capacity to manage complex societies and bring about positive change even in the face of threats, blackmail, and despair and have done so courageously. We need such people in the presidency. Rochas has not demonstrated much of these qualities yet and He needs to do so by bringing IMO State out of the ashes.
Plus remove fashola/tinubu from hat ur list.
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by thelastPope(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
Honestly, this thread in itself is a disgrace! Some foools are meeting up north and have decided one of them must rule us in 2015 and are now looking for a traitor down south to rubber stamp it and garner our support.

Such an insult to our collective intelligence! And you still find some idiotas subscribing to it and even promoting it. Am begining to believe El Rufai has a moniker on NL!
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by lonamy: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
When God was depositing mineral resources in strategic places all over the world, when he got to Nigeria, he put oil, gold, diamond, tin, iron ore, coal etc, God was just depositing massively. So others protested, haaaaa!!!! Papa God is it only Nigeria you want to drop all these resources. God said why now!!! Just wait and see the kind of people I will put there. PDP!!!!
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by frankkky: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
fashola should not be put in the presidential race,fashola has zero popularity because of his bulldozers of recent it would be a very big mistake,fashola no doubt is one of the best things to have happened to lagos but politically he can not win at the national stage
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by OmoTier1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
vanunu: Have you been to Imo State before... Perhaps you don,t know that Rochas is the most prudent of all the people you mentioned.
Yes I have been to Imo state, I know much of Imo, perhaps some of you do not realise that our eyes are all over and when we speak on here we do so with conviction of what our eyes have seen not here say! No doubt Rochas is working in Imo, but He needs to prove beyond just what He is doing, He needs to demonstrate the tenacity to be able to sustain the developmental strides He has began and that can only happen when He spends long enough time as Imo governor.
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by nduchucks: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
Obinoscopy: Which agreement? We are a democratic country for christ sake and GEJ had every right to contest the election just as Buhari did.

It's obvious u're a die hard Buhari supporter. Well, hope you know I'm not partisan but I hate your man with passion because I feel he is selfish and will never represent me well. How can I support someone who Boko Haram (the extremists who killed innocent women and children) trusted to represent them and their cause.

I believe PDP has failed Nigeria but they will still hang on to power and fail us again if APC fields Buhari. I've adviced you guys the much I can. If you guys like, field in Buhari, the result of such election wld be obvious. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Which agreement? I'll assume that you are joking because I do not believe that you are ignorant of the affairs of our great country.

The beauty of democracy is that you have a right to hate Buhari with a passion just as I have the right to love Ojukwu (RIP), El Rufai, Pat Utomi, or Buhari himself. Note however that hatred will not have any positive influence on your objectivity when the subject of discussion is the person you hate. There goes your claim to being non partisan. smiley

My advise to you is to remove unnecessary emotionalism from your analyst's repertoire, when you discuss national political affairs.
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by COOLDUN: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
kpozite: What a country! A government that is yet to clock 2 years in office and is yet to deliver something if anything tangible is already scheming for another term, what for? And many are elsewhere arguing and choosing candidates for the opposition instead of looking for ways to hold the government at hand now to deliver on pre-election promises. What do you then expect if the opposition eventually win, then they will also use their 4 years to strategize how to win in 2019 right? Atimes I hate being a citizen of this country. Wish I can help it.

My dear that is what you see in a country that is dominated by the educated illiterates and bigots like the two guys who have been exhibiting their stupidities on this forum. I mean these two political gods who are responsible for the hand picking the rulers of this country.

If you go through all the comments on this thread you will know the two bigots i am referring to. I know that they are born bigots with their eyes and senses of reasoning forgotten in their mother's wombs.

Your comment is one of most reasonable comment if not the best i have ever read on this thread. The government that have not done any visible thing since it came into power under the same political party that has been ruling this country since 1999 is never challenged by these quack graduates and political experts, but they are bold criticizing and boasting of the tribe that should not rule the country.

A nincompoop amongst them even called the tribe noise makers, my dear readers from this nairalnad political warrior and the tribe he/she called noise makers who is the main noise maker?

These educated bingos forgot that the majority of the members of the newly merged party are the same people that has been kneeling this big for nothing country down since her independence. Our people say that when a LovePeddler changes base she becomes a new woman. APC, PHENSIC, PANADOL, OR BOSKA is only a name of a political party, what matters most is the people involved. Do you want to tell me that a corrupt politician who changed party will sign a paper that will call for his probing and prosecution? the answer is big NO,

Until we begin to reason like human beings in this country, these politicians will not stop using Nigerians like rags. Imagine a cultist in the university who graduated through buying of handouts will come on nairaland forum and state a result of an election that has not be held, just by judging from the recent election result. So ridiculous and unbelievable i don't know that these kind of empty head village headmasters still exist in this present time.

If you have won the election already , then why are we still wasting time talking of 2015? you better form your government and place the best citizens of the country and move the country forward. I personally don't like the administrative pattern of the present regime/president, but this will never make make me to vote for dogs. My vote is my fundamental right as a citizen, for this reason i must carefully utilize it for the future of my unborn children and generations to come. I will not vote for the political party that is dominated by the bigots, drunks,ritualists, braggarts and half educated simpletons who will come out and ruin the country more.

What any reasonable politician thinks is how to better the country and the people, you don't underrate any one, people or opponents before any battle, because pride goes before a fall.

I have a question : How many presidents both military and civilians has Nigeria gotten from other tribes apart from the Hausa/Fulani tribe? and why?
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by asha80(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Yes I have been to Imo state, I know much of Imo, perhaps some of you do not realise that our eyes are all over and when we speak on here we do so with conviction of what our eyes have seen not here say! No doubt Rochas is working in Imo, but He needs to prove beyond just what He is doing, He needs to demonstrate the tenacity to be able to sustain the developmental strides He has began and that can only happen when He spends long enough time as Imo governor.
lol see this edo guy that lives in uk saying that he has been to imo lately.haha nairaland no go kill me with faceless contributors.
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by honprof1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
lacasa: Buhari/Fashola, Oshiomole or Rochas cool

Any one is confirmed Success

Up Progressives

Up APC

Unto 2015 cheesy

With Fashola as VP , it wouldn't work, As u can see that Nigerians need someone with human heart and feelings .... I think Okorocha is most prefared cos he has been a very good Philantropist before he become d Governor unlike Fashola !

1 Like

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by nduchucks: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
@COOLDUN,

abeg no vex, but do you work for GEJ's diplomatic corp? You made a very lengthy submission but for the life of me, I can't summarize your position in one sentence. Please who are those two you referred to in your post? Do Tell.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by seunajia: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
My friend hang yourself! We are tired of GEJ. His being Nigerian president is the most unfortunate thing ever. I am ashamed that such a visionless man became the president of the most populous black nation in the world.

If it is not a curse, GEJ? embarassed

And some muppets hiding behind the machinations of religion and tribe come here to spray us with their profane saliva, preaching hate. Na God go punish una.

I don't bladdy care if a constapatese becomes the president, I would just never support perfidious slaves as Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by frankkky: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
APC!APC!!APC!!!HOW MANY TIMES I CALL UNA?if you want the presidency dont include fashola,no offense to him but many people see him as a ruthless capitalist,he can better function as a lawmaker
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Obinoscopy(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Which agreement? I'll assume that you are joking because I do not believe that you are ignorant of the affairs of our great country.

The beauty of democracy is that you have a right to hate Buhari with a passion just as I have the right to love Ojukwu (RIP), El Rufai, Pat Utomi, or Buhari himself. Note however that hatred will not have any positive influence on your objectivity when the subject of discussion is the person you hate. There goes your claim to being non partisan. smiley

My advise to you is to remove unnecessary emotionalism from your analyst's repertoire, when you discuss national political affairs.
You shld know what I mean by partisan politics. I don't belong to any political party. I'm just an ordinary Nigerian.

Yes I hate Buhari with passion, and the same can be said for a lot of christians and southerners who are non-partisan. I haté him because he's not a nationalist. He cannot represent the 170million Nigerians. No wonder he couldn't even get up to 25% of the votes in most states in the south. There's no way that man can win in a free and fair election. And if perchance he is rigged in or plots a coup to seize power, he will only end up dichotomising this our country.

You can keep on attacking my semantics, the fact remains that Buhari is not the right person to be fielded by APC. But if APC stupidly choses him, then I guess I know where not to cast my vote!
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by asha80(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
seunajia: My friend hang yourself! We are tired of GEJ. His being Nigerian president is the most unfortunate thing ever. I am ashamed that such a visionless man became the president of the most populous black nation in the world.

If it is not a curse, GEJ? embarassed

And some muppets hiding behind the machinations of religion and tribe come here to spray us with their profane saliva, preaching hate. Na God go punish una.

I don't bladdy care if a constapatese becomes the president, I would just never support perfidious slaves as Jonathan.
concerning your last sentence so ijaws are slaves?
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by dagr8(m): 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
PointB: My candid advice to APC: Pick Rochas as your presidential candidate and pair him with a muslim from the North. Pitch it as strategy to re-unite the country. 8 years later power can go back to the North

Any other permutation hands power back to the incumbent.
You just spoke my mind....anything short of that..am sorry 4 APC
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Afam4evaIsASlut: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
seunajia:

asha 80: concerning your last sentence so ijaws are slaves?

Maybe instead of trying to stoke the flames of tribalism and hate, itd do you a whole lotta good to pick up a dictionary and figure out the meaning of "perfidious".

1 Like

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by COOLDUN: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
ndu_chucks: @COOLDUN,

abeg no vex, but do you work for GEJ's diplomatic corp? You made a very lengthy submission but for the life of me, I can't summarize your position in one sentence. Please who are those two you referred to in your post? Do Tell.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Follow the thread well you will see the people i was referring to, and you read my comment well when your eyes are normal then you can understand my comment well. The comment is meant for people who are not bigots, stupid and pompous.

I am not a member of any political party,i am not working for any politician ,and don't hate any politician, but i hate bad rulers. I am only voting card carrier . I will vote for any party with good manifesto and credible personalities.

Some people have stated the result of the 2015 election, with people who will rule and the tribe that is not supposed to rule the country. My advice to these fellow and his/her cohorts is never to underrate any body, people or party. No one is God that make the kings and rulers.

We supposed to hold the present regime to fulfill their election promises and not to be battling for the future rulers while the ones we have at hand have not done well as regards to their election promises few years ago. Are we for the good governance or the rulers?

As i said earlier read my comments well, if you are not a bigot, because only people who love and think for the future generation will read and understand my comments well.
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Rexyl(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
If the alliance should be anything to vote for, who should be what should not be a decision of a particular caucus now, there should be a neutral ground from which candidates of choice should be products of collective decision. Many variances would come to play important roles. Those who are saying people could easily be bought over on sensitive issues like religion and other regional issues are just deceiving themselves. Nigerians are now wiser learning from what different people portrayed themselves to be. Now people have really known the true colour of those they can relate with.
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by nwgoziri(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
PointB: My candid advice to APC: Pick Rochas as your presidential candidate and pair him with a muslim from the North. Pitch it as strategy to re-unite the country. 8 years later power can go back to the North

Any other permutation hands power back to the incumbent.
if only thy wil listen 2 u
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by seunajia: 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
asha 80: concerning your last sentence so ijaws are slaves?

There we go again. No offense, but did you pull that out of your anus? Its always about tribe.

Ask if I have met enough Ijaws before you draw such conclusions from my post.
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
in 2015, northerners will be desperate to pull back power to their region.
The opposition can never win the forth coming elections against PDP without the support of the north.
Let us not deceive ourselves. Jonathan is clearly not capable of translating Nigeria to the next level. His presence in Aso-rock shows the poor state of our electoral process. As a nigerian-canadian, i am baffled on how he got there and mindset of those who voted for him, because i learnt the election was on average a bit free and fair.
APC, i will advice you nominate a Marwa OR Ribadu for president and fashola OR pat utomi for vice-president. PDP is the devil's tool against Nigeria, i speak from a spiritual angle.
my most preferred choice is Marwa/ fashola ticket. These two have performances above AVERAGE as governors of the most complex state (LAGOS).
A muslim-muslim ticket is not the issue now. Nigeria must move forward.
I miss my country badly. I will return someday as a minister by God's grace and personal diligence.
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by dagr8(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
dayokanu: Buhari-Fashola is the winning ticket

The SW doesnt care about religion

Christian in the SW voted en masse for MKO Abiola a Moslem on a Moslem- Moslem ticket

Make retardeen dey clean him house

Buhari wins 13 Northern states he won in 2011, Fashola wins 6 SW states

Total 19 states out of 36 Winner.

Let the 98% votes do their thing.

19 states out of 36 states is a winner anyday

U are very funny...and you think d SW is so dumb to vote for BUHARI....with that your combination....sorry for APC...BUHARI will never rule Nigeria again...
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by asha80(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
seunajia:

There we go again. No offense, but did you pull that out of your anus? Its always about tribe.

Ask if I have met enough Ijaws, before you draw such conclusions from my post.
ok no problem.
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by nduchucks: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
COOLDUN:

Follow the thread well you will see the people i was referring to, and you read my comment well when your eyes are normal then you can understand my comment well. The comment is meant for people who are not bigots, stupid and pompous.

I am not a member of any political party,i am not working for any politician ,and don't hate any politician, but i hate bad rulers. I am only voting card carrier . I will vote for any party with good manifesto and credible personalities.

Some people have stated the result of the 2015 election, with people who will rule and the tribe that is not supposed to rule the country. My advice to these fellow and his/her cohorts is never to underrate any body, people or party. No one is God that make the kings and rulers.

We supposed to hold the present regime to fulfill their election promises and not to be battling for the future rulers while the ones we have at hand have not done well as regards to their election promises few years ago. Are we for the good governance or the rulers?

As i said earlier read my comments well, if you are not a bigot, because only people who love and think for the future generation will read and understand my comments well.

What unusual idealism!!!

Alhaji, there are only two options come 2015 (1)GEJ (2)A Hausa/Fulani Candidate, so which would be your choice and why?

@Obinoscopy, you own case will be revisited. I no go let you wound me tonight. Dalu nu.
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by asha80(m): 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
dafnna: in 2015, northerners will be desperate to pull back power to their region.
The opposition can never win the forth coming elections against PDP without the support of the north.
Let us not deceive ourselves. Jonathan is clearly not capable of translating Nigeria to the next level. His presence in Aso-rock shows the poor state of our electoral process. As a nigerian-canadian, i am baffled on how he got there and mindset of those who voted for him, because i learnt the election was on average a bit free and fair.
APC, i will advice you nominate a Marwa OR Ribadu for president and fashola OR pat utomi for vice-president. PDP is the devil's tool against Nigeria, i speak from a spiritual angle.
my most preferred choice is Marwa/ fashola ticket. These two have performances above AVERAGE as governors of the most complex state (LAGOS).
A muslim-muslim ticket is not the issue now. Nigeria must move forward.
I miss my country badly. I will return someday as a minister by God's grace and personal diligence.
it is obvious you are not living in nigeria with your muslim muslim ticket.nigeria at the moment is more fragment along tibal and religous angle than ever before(except for late sixties)

1 Like

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by dagr8(m): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
mikeansy:

Buhari has lost 2 Presidential election, APC will be dumb to make him the flag bearer!
that loser has lost 3 times
2003 to OBJ
2007 to Yar adua
2011 to GEJ
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by PointB: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
ndu_chucks:

There is no reason to believe that, if he runs, Buhari will lose the states he won during the last election. I submit to you that, as the APC candidate, he will win Edo, most of the SW states, and one or two more states in the SE, in addition to the ones he won in the North during the last election. GEJ or anyone else will be defeated by such showing.

No?
Buhari to win Edo, and one or two more states in the SE. This must be some funny joke! Hehehehehe
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Bobandgreat: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
The only acceptable character amongst these people is Oshiomhole but even him cannot get my vote. A party of power hungry politicians. I am not happy with ACN involvement, they were doing ok on their own. Now they are doomed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Irregularities at Imo polling units,military arrest Information Commissioner / Rivers Governorship Tribunal Fixes Judgement For Saturday 24/10/2015 / Muhammad-Bande Hands Over To Volkan Bozkir As UN General Assembly President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.